wwics kolkata

Consumer complaints and reviews about wwics kolkata

Jun 4, 2021

No service, no money refund, fraudulent activity is high

I have registered with Wwics on 14th February 2020.i myself took an initiative to get the transcripts done, Wes evaluation done. Counselor are very passive. They won't call you or coordinate after taking money from you.

Fake -

Their profile evaluation, CSR score calculation, job code selection, assistance, post landing job assistance, WWICS community.... All fake

So when I asked for money as I am a covid survivor and lost my job. Health wise not fit. They didn't send me any mail, all talking on the phone, no transparency but they can't refund money. I asked for which service you are blocking my money no answer but harassed me. I didn't get my money...... No not no with WWICS..... No service fake company, no policy, no C sat, all bullshit service....... Big time fraud
Sudipta020

Nov 29, 2017

Fraud company

Wwics is the most 3rd class immigration company in Kolkata, they are fraud, running away my entire money almost around 1.6 lakh. They are playing bluff with their clients.
Applied for Canada PR on July 2015 but still not getting any response then applied for refund & then also they are not bother to pay back the money.
I want to refund my money.
Our government and administration should look into this matter that how one fraud company doing there business.

Nov 7, 2012

misguiding, fraud and cheating for funds

Most humbly, I BRAJESH KUMAR, residing at 48/B, Karl Marx Sarani, Kolkata – 700023, state to say that, I was retained service from WWICS GROUP
(Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani, Kolkata-700020, West Bengal, ph- 09038982820), on 13.04.2012 by paying (RS.15,000) to move Canada on education visa. I am really been fed up with their class of services and the way the organization cheated me. All the information’s provided to me by the consultant regarding service was been incorrect and the purpose was only to Fraud me out. For example- when I asked Mr. Subhendu Halder (counselling manager for education class visa, wwics) about my desired institutions like George brown college, Humber college, Georgian college, he replied that we are well associated with them and assuring you to get through by this September intake, rather than this. He said the deadline for document submission in their Kolkata office is 10’Th of July 2012, and he filled up the application form of George brown college, Seneca college and Humber college for more than two times and ask me to wait for some time, because it takes some days to arrive. I was got my wwics registration receipt on 30’th April 2012, while I was paid it on 13’Th April 2012. At the same time after the registration he moves through Chandigarh for training. And due to which I was paid Rs- 7900 to Mr.Samrat (Assistant Branch Manager) for I.E.L.T.S exam which he used for more than twenty days and after harassing a lot. He refunded it to me due to which my I.E.L.T.S exam was delayed. I was submitted my all the documents for more than Four times which they lost or else, I don’t know. But after all they assured that we have applied for your conditional offer letter and you will get it within June and you can proceed further and till that time as I haven’t received it and my time was been spoiled, I was asked the Branch Manager Mr.Ratan Jyoti Mishra for refund because Mr. Subhendu Halder was making absent since a long time and was misguiding me. He defends him by saying about his bad health status. I was also addressed a letter to the Branch Manager against Mr.Subhendu Halder for avoiding my work and absentism. And he said that now onwards don’t ask anybody for process and don’t withdraw the service. Now onwards come to me directly and I will carry out process. I trusted him and started to look for the January 2013 intake. He said to book IELTS date and give the original receipt to the office for generating conditional offer letter. Which I does on the same day, But again he fails to get my college conditional offer letter, after the exam, I was got my score card in which i was successful with overall 6.5 band. And I was given him at the same Time. When I ask him about the conditional offer letter. He said that now you will get through because all the documentation is being completed. I was asked him for more than twenty days for the information’s required for the preparation of Demand Draft or the method of payment to the college for application. Along with filling up the application form. And he replied I have already informed the head office to send the forms…on the day of filling up the application, i will tell you about the payment method. And in this way he started misguiding me…and I was really gone fed-up and was sure that, I will not get through as the date of deadline for application was coming near by. Certainly I decided to apply through another consultancy in three colleges. And I was got my offer letter within ten days.
Because of these peoples I lost my six months and finally when I reach there to withdraw the service he assaulted me inside the office by saying you will not get anything. Do whatever you want to do. I am asking for refund since three months and they are replying that we have sent the letter to our head office, when I am asking the head office they are saying to consult branch office. But as I haven’t received any reply so I am proceeding by my own. Please enquire the whole case; WWICS has not done anything for me. They haven’t preceded anything at all. After making a lots of pressure, I was got a call from head office, that your (RS.5000/-) has been approved by the management which will take six months to process and even more. But my concern is I was detained the service on 10th September 2012, and on the same day, it was said that within two to three months I will get my refund with a deduction of service tax. And now they are refusing to pay. And stretching the deadline.
I belong to a very weak family, which can’t afford that much of loss. As I have already wasted my six expensive months only because of them. And I have requested both the offices and the concerned people a lot, and as they have still not turned. I am looking for your support and co-operation.
I would like to request you to kindly make an enquiry to find out the truth. If you will find any thing against me. Then I am ready to leave this money and assuring to pay another RS.15000. Please do something for recovery of my full amount without any deduction of fund at all. As my family is asking for money and I am misguiding them since a long time…I am requesting you to kindly look into my case and do something as soon as possible.
I will be very grateful to you if you kindly look upon the matter and do needful as soon as possible.
YOURS FAITHFULLY