www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

mcmishra

Dec 12, 2014

CEA not adjusted Cl 1 and 2

No 14839146F Sep M C Mishra presenty serving with 5003 ASC Bn CEA CL 1 and 2 not adjusted tilldate Child name raghav mishra DOB 1 mar 2007
mcmishra

Dec 12, 2014

nonadjustment of CEA

nonadjustment of CEA CL 1 and 2 pt 2 no 0005 ser ############and 0025 ser no 42 ############
shivraj bishnoi

Oct 21, 2013

NON ADJUSTMENT OF CILQ

NON ADJUSTMENT OF CILQ NO 14854047W LNK/CLK SHIVRAJ BISHNOI NOT ADJUSTMENT OF CILQ WEF 01 JUL 2013 TO TILL DATE. SIR ADJUSTED OF CILQ NEXT ISSUE OF MPS FOR THE MONTH OF OCT AT EARLIEST PLEASE.
aneeshmnair

Jul 9, 2013

Sir I No 14801504XHav yashvir

Sir I am serving in 5004 Asc BN my TPTL not adjusted my IRLA and my basic pay low in junior you are requested claryfy and adjust next issue of my pay slip

Nov 16, 2012

sir/madam
i have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slip since last six month. you are requested to enable me to re enter my login password.

due to non availability of pay slips i m facing of problems to calculate my monthly salary .hence you please be consider case and solve this issue as soon as possible my particulars and e-mail address is as under -
army no 14848218-F
DOB-1211986

Sep 21, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last four
months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My particulars and e-mail address is as under :-
No 14846642L
HAV/CLK(SD) PRAVEEN KUMAR
email id - [email protected]

Aug 7, 2012

Respected Sir/Mem,

1. Sir i No 6392445Npresently serving with 5071 ASC Bn. My date of birth is 30/05/1972 and enrolment date is 14/05/1999.

2.I have forgotten my login password due to which i am not able to see my monthly statement throught net.
3. You are humbly requested to enable me to reset my army login password.
4. My email address is [email protected]

Aug 7, 2012

Respected Sir/Mem,

1. Sir i No 6392445 N presently serving with 5071 ASC Bn. My date of birth is 17 March 1978 and enrolment date is 30 June 2001.

3. You are humbly requested to enable me to reset my army login password.
4. My email address is [email protected]
5.my Mo No 07891411924

Jul 10, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 24 Jul 2001. I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. DOB- 06 Jan 1983 DOE - 24 Jul 2001

Yours sincerely,
No 6395537L Hav Philip Rasaily

Jun 16, 2012

The Manger
Speed Post Center
Ghaziabad, U.P.

Sub.: Re- delivery of Addhar Card

Sir I am applying Addhar Card for last six month .But the issue of not delivered my card is I had not mention my house no on Addhar Application. So I Know that my mistake but sir, when I was gone my Post office at MOHAN NAGR for enquiry of my Addhar card the Post master of arthla was talk with me very rudely and indiscipline behavior. He was said that he was returned that card NSPC Center, and he was unable to giving me any information. But when I will call your (NSPC) office I got information that they never receive this post for returning this to Bangalore. So I request to you kindly take some action for this Post Master which have no manners to talk with people and please re- deliver my Addhar Card on the below mentioned details as soon as possible

I shall be very thankful to you.

Details:-

Near fhozi book center,
Arthla, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad

Jun 11, 2012

Sir/Madam,
I No 15155339P Hav(PA) Sunil Yadav, remustered in ASC as PA wef 10 Feb 2011, since the remustring into ASC, i did not access my ID due to non availability of password, i tried to access and make it but couldn't success, because of this i have not received my pay slips.

You are requested to advise/help, how can i access my account and generate the password. My email id is "[email protected]" and date of birth is 11 Sep 1982.

Jun 7, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 19 Jul 2005. I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My e-mail address is as under :-

Yours sincerely,
No 14848027M
Nk Muniswamy S

May 25, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I, No 6394604Y Hav/Clk Fakira Das have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

May 11, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to delete my password.

My particulars and e-mail address is as under :- [email protected]
No : 6494175X
Rank : Sep/ASH
Name : Vinod Kumar Yadav
DOB : 23 Dec 1983
DOE : 12 Sep 2001

May 9, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I am serving in the Indian Army (ASC (Sup) and I have forgotten my password, as a result of which I am unable to download my pay slips from paoascblr.gov.in
Kindly do the needful at the earliest, so that I can sign in afresh.
No 6387520H

DOB- 16-11-1969
DOE-22-09-1988

May 3, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 16 Mar 2005 . I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

My Particuler Given Below
ARMY NO : 14847390W Nk/Clk(SD) Rajeev Dutta
DATE OF BIRTH: 28-Feb-1985
DATE OF ENROLMENT: 16-Mar-2005
User719266

May 3, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to delete my passward.

No-6493398-H
Sep-Nitin kumar pardeshi
DOB-01/07/1977
DOE-25 jun1997
User720660

Apr 21, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I have forgot my password, i am not able to get my pay slip from internet facilites. So you are kindly requested to remove my password. I can create new password.

MY Army No 14855322X
Sep/CSD
Jatinder Rikhi
DOB-07-01-1990
DOE-18-12-2010

Apr 14, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

Sir/Madam, I have enrolled in the Army on 01 Dec 1990 with DOB 15-06-1969. My Army No is 06389285-N. I have forgot my password in Civil internet. Please help me out.

Apr 8, 2012

Army NO-14850334H
NAME - NK/CLK (SD) CHANDRIKA SAHU
DOE-29 Oct 2007
DOB-31 Mar 1987

Apr 6, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 24/03/87.I have forget my password to login please send my password to my email id.
my details are;-
RANK - SUB/SKT
NAME - SURENDER SINGH
ARMY NO. - JC643200F
D.O.B. - 02/12/66
EMAIL ID - [email protected]

Apr 3, 2012

Sir/Madam,
I have forgot my password and facing problem to download monthly statement of account from Army Web. May I request you to kindly reset my password

Mar 28, 2012

sir/madam

Ihave forget my password in paoascblr.gov.in please me to re-enter in my login password

Army No 14840021W
DOB 05/08/1984
DOE 08/02/2003

Mar 18, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

sir i forget my army login password
ARMY NO-6494300-W
DOB-01JULY1981
DOE-01OCT2OO1
i not get my payslip and APFund so pls send the given id password