www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

kamlesh kumar

Dec 21, 2011

not recieve any pay slip& quarterly

dear sir

my name is kamlesh kr & I calluing fro srinagar cyber cafe (army camp 216 t/c) . i have a problems pao(asc) record has no anypay sluip &quaterly . no open page of pay slip of any asc person but password axcept and next stap open of page of pay slip. so all ors rank are unhappy .please fast open paoas pay slip page
SANDEEP FAGARE

Dec 21, 2011

Reset my password

Sir/Madam,
I am serving in the ARMY(ASC) and I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account.so please reset my passward and inform me on my email-. [email protected]
my details are as follows-
Army No- 14853249L
DOB- 03/08/1989
Mritunjoy Metya

Dec 18, 2011

FORGET MY PASSWORD

Sir I have forget my paasward, my details are as under :-
No : 6387567N

Pl delete my passward
rajendra samant

Dec 7, 2011

Forget password

I am serving in the Army (ASC) .I forget My login passward pls reset my passwar. My particulars are as follows.
Army No - 13899532 F
susanta kumar nahak

Dec 7, 2011

forget my password

FORGET MY PASSWORD
Respected Sir I am serving in the Army (ASC) I am forget My login passward pls reset my passward my data as follows. Please send the password through msg on my mobile No 7696517181 or by email [email protected]
Army No - 14642821K Rank - HAv/PA

D/O Birth - 29/04/1988
Mangesh Kudtarkar Send email

Nov 17, 2011

FORGET MY PASSWORD

How i send my PAN NO to PAO(OR).
Because, TDS is deducted from my salary.
Pallabnandi Send email

Nov 9, 2011

Sir/Madam,

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My particulars and e-mail address is as under :- [email protected]
NO-6389398-W
DOB 13-01-1969
DOE-26-12-1990
Kilendra Send email

Sir/Madam,

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My particulars and e-mail address is as under :[email protected]
NO 14849467M

D/O Birth - 04/04/1975
Sharma_090173 Send email

Nov 5, 2011

Sir/Madam,

I JC-667679A Nb Sub (PA) VK Sharma have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

NO-JC 667679A
DOB- 09 -01-1973
DOE-27-03-1991

Feb 6, 2011

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 08 Oct 1988. I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My e-mail address is as under :-

Yours sincerely,