www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

Aug 17, 2011

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 10 MAY2003. I have Missing my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips.you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My e-mail address is as under :-

NO 14841667 N

DATE OF BIRTH: 25-SEP-1981
DATE OF ENROLMENT: 14 AUG 2002

Aug 15, 2011

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 28 Feb 2003 I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My particullar and e-mail address are as under :-
NO-14840357-W

Date of enrolment- 19/03/2007
DOB-14/07/1987

Aug 12, 2011

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 29 Dec 2006. I have Missing my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips.you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Aug 12, 2011

Sir/Madam
I have forgot my password in your E Mail ID i.e. www.paoascblr.gov.in. I am requesting to you for cancellation of my password. So that i can re-enter my new password again.

Army No 6396676F Rank Hav/Clk Name Deepchand Katewa

PK OJHA
Date of enr- 25/12/2004
DOB-01/01/1987

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 08 Oct 1988. I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

A.Madhusudhanrao

Aug 10, 2011

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 03 Jan 2003 I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

www.geniousraj @gmail.com

K S Narayan
MY Army No Is 14838185N
Date Of Birth-12 Mar 1982
Date of Enrol Ment-03 Jan 2003

Aug 9, 2011

Sir/Madam,

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My particulars and e-mail address is as under :- [email protected]
NO-14849646M
DOB 20-01-1986
DOE-29-12-2006

Sir/Madam,
I No 14847813Y NK/CSD Pujari Ganpati Vasant of 677 (I) Tk Tptr Pl ASC have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-set my login password please.

No 14847813Y rank NK/CSD
Name Pujari GAnpati Vasant
DOB 20 May 1986
DOE 20 Apr 2005

Sir/Madam
I have forgot my password. I am requesting you for cancellation of my password, so that I can re-enter my new password again.

Army No 15132436 Rank Hav/PA Name Shailesh Kumar

DOB - 30 Oct 1984
DOE - 28 Feb 2003

Aug 7, 2011

FORGET MY PASSWORD

Respected Sir I am serving in the Army (ASC) I am forget My login passward pls reset my passward my data as follows.
Army No - 14821933A Rank - NK/MT
Name - SREEJI H G S
S/O - GOPALAKRISHNAN D/O INRL.- 25/02/1995 D/O Birth - 28/05/1974

Aug 6, 2011

FORGET MY PASSWORD

Sir/Madam, The u/pers of 677 (I) Tk Tptr Pl ASC ve been forget password in paoascblr.gov.in. Our details are appended below :
(a) JC-667600M Nb/Sub GH Parida, DOE : 12 Nov 1987, DOB: 05 Mar 1968
(b) No 14819342A Sep Adhir Biswas DOB : 06 Feb 1983 DOE: 27 jul 2000
Due to non availability of pay slips we facing lot of problems to calculate our monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible.
Thanking you!!!...

Aug 6, 2011

Sir/Madam
I have forgot my password. I am requesting to you for cancellation of my existing password, so that I can re-enter my new password again. My e-mail ID is - [email protected] My Particulars given below :-

Army No 15132436A Rank Hav/PA Name Shailesh Kumar
DOB - 22 Sep 1977
DOE - 28 Feb 1997

Your co-operation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Hav/PA Shailesh Kumar
User521959

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I am Hav(CSD) Bharat Chougale. I am unable to login in the site. When I enter my Army No 6387698 then the site is asking for password. I am totally confused that when I have opened my account. Please let me know the solution for login to the site. My Date of Enrollment is 14/07/1989 and Date of Birth is 16/06/1967.
User521959

Sir/Madam,

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My particulars as under :-
NO-6387698-X
DOB - 16-06-1967
DOE - 14-07-1989

Nb/Sub Lakhan Singh Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 30 Apr 1987 . I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

my particuler given below
ARMY NO : JC667105N Nb/Sub Lakhan Singh
DATE OF BIRTH: 01/05/1966
DATE OF ENROLMENT: 30/04/1987

Jul 30, 2011

Sir/Madam,

I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last two months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

From- M M Uthaiah
Army No- 14800484H
My DOB- 09/02/1970
My DOE - 27/05/1988

Jul 29, 2011

FORGET MY PASSWORD

sir, I Have forget my password to login and obtain my Quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips. You are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.
Hence you may pleas be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible.My particulars and e-mail address is as under :- [email protected]
NO-14823135L