www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

kt murugan

Dec 16, 2012

Non Adjustment of pay and allowances

Sir/Madam,

I have enrolled in the Army 12 Oct 1991 and substantive rank of Hav is Nov 2000. I have entitled to MACP Nb/Sub Rank Pay @ 4200/- pm wef Nov 2008 as per govt orders. I have surprise still getting Hav Pay Rs 2800/- it is not understood. You are requested to admit the amount of MACP Nb/Sub Rank pay @ Rs. 4200/- and calculation of basic pay. Moreso CEA for Rs.5250/- and MCAP Nb/Sub Pay may be please adjusted in the monthly statement of acct Dec 2012 at the earliest. I am facing great difficulties for non adjustment of pay and allowances since last months. As regards, your co-operation will be highly appreciated please.
My particulars and e-mail address are under :-

No-6391149W
DOE-12 Oct 1991
riteshkori

Dec 3, 2012

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PAY N ALLOWANCE

Requested sir , I M NO. 14837221F SEP RITESH KORI OF 5104 ASC BN DOB IS 01/05/1985 DOE IS 21/02/2002 SIR FROM LAST YEAR FROM NOV 2011 MY PAY IS NOT BEEN ADJUSTED TILL DATE PLS ADJUST MY PAY IN THIS MONTH PLS IT IS HARDELY REQUEST TO U SIR BECAUSE I M FACING TO MUCH PRLM N MY TPTL ALLOWANCE IS ALSO BEEN STOPED PLS ADJUST MY TPTL ALL ALSO I WILL ALWAYS THANKFUL TO U SIR
Mahesh Kumar 1983

Nov 2, 2012

non adjusted of credit balance

Credit bal in MSP for the month of Oct 2012 shown in MSP Rs 40335/- but not credit in my SBI account.
Mahesh Kumar 1983

Nov 2, 2012

non adjustment of pay and allowance in r/o No 14664332Y Hav/PA Mahesh Kumar of HQ 3 Sect RR

Pt II order for grant of DAILY allowance in r/o No 14664332Y Hav/PA Mahesh Kumar of HQ 3 Sect RR has been published by HQ 2 Corps (EME) Pt II order No ############ and ############dated 17 Apr 2012. Pay and allowances of the same has not been adjusted till date.
Praveen Kumar Singh Indian Send email

Sep 21, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last four
months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My particulars and e-mail address is as under :-
No 14846642L
HAV/CLK(SD) PRAVEEN KUMAR
email id - [email protected]
Binod 274 Send email

Aug 7, 2012

Respected Sir/Mem,

1. Sir i No 6392445Npresently serving with 5071 ASC Bn. My date of birth is 30/05/1972 and enrolment date is 14/05/1999.

2.I have forgotten my login password due to which i am not able to see my monthly statement throught net.
3. You are humbly requested to enable me to reset my army login password.
4. My email address is [email protected]
Binod 274 Send email

Aug 7, 2012

Respected Sir/Mem,

1. Sir i No 6392445 N presently serving with 5071 ASC Bn. My date of birth is 17 March 1978 and enrolment date is 30 June 2001.

3. You are humbly requested to enable me to reset my army login password.
4. My email address is [email protected]
5.my Mo No 07891411924
PUSHPARAJ P

Aug 3, 2012

My Monthly Pay Slip for the month of 07/2012

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 16 July 1986 . Now I am Pension on 31 July 2012.and my last monthly pay slip not received so I Request to my last pay slip (July 2012) to send my e mail address :- [email protected] .
Army No - 6382051 F ACP Nb Sub PUSHPARAJ P,DOB -30-05-1968 ,DOE -16-07-1986 ,DO Disch 31July 2012.
palaniyappam

Jul 20, 2012

MY PASSWORD RE-ENTER

HAVE A TROUBLE IN MY PAO ACCOUNT LOGIN SO I AM REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE RESET MY PASSWORD ...
Philiprasaily Send email

Jul 10, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 24 Jul 2001. I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. DOB- 06 Jan 1983 DOE - 24 Jul 2001

Yours sincerely,
No 6395537L Hav Philip Rasaily
SUNIL ASC Send email

Jun 11, 2012

Sir/Madam,
I No 15155339P Hav(PA) Sunil Yadav, remustered in ASC as PA wef 10 Feb 2011, since the remustring into ASC, i did not access my ID due to non availability of password, i tried to access and make it but couldn't success, because of this i have not received my pay slips.

You are requested to advise/help, how can i access my account and generate the password. My email id is "[email protected]" and date of birth is 11 Sep 1982.

Muniswamy S Send email

Jun 7, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 19 Jul 2005. I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My e-mail address is as under :-

Yours sincerely,
No 14848027M
Nk Muniswamy S
Palanim Send email

Jun 7, 2012

MISSING MY PASSWORD
Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 22 sep 2004. I have Missing my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips.you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

T/y,

MY NAME: PALANIYAPPA.M
DOB:13/05/1985
DOE:22/09/2004
THANK YOU SIR.
Fakira Das Send email

May 25, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I, No 6394604Y Hav/Clk Fakira Das have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.
Mritunjoy Metya Send email

May 11, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to delete my password.

My particulars and e-mail address is as under :- [email protected]
No : 6494175X
Rank : Sep/ASH
Name : Vinod Kumar Yadav
DOB : 23 Dec 1983
DOE : 12 Sep 2001
Palanim Send email

May 10, 2012

Dear Sir/madam
I have forget my pass word in
please enable me to re-enter in my login passward.
my mail id: [email protected]
DOB:13/05/1985
DOE:22/09/2004
Hk210466 Send email

May 9, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I am serving in the Indian Army (ASC (Sup) and I have forgotten my password, as a result of which I am unable to download my pay slips from paoascblr.gov.in
Kindly do the needful at the earliest, so that I can sign in afresh.
No 6387520H
Hav/Clk (SD) Haridas KK
DOB : 21/04/1966
DOE : 30/03/1989

Hari
KRB2525

May 9, 2012

Non receipt of AFPP Fund

Sir, I No 14810402H Nk(TS)/MT Kamal Kant Sharma is serving in 622 Coy ASC (Comp) Para and I applied to withdraw AFPP Fund of Rs 1,00,000/- vide 622 Coy ASC (Comp) Para Letter No 760/3/Accts dated 09 Apr 12, but has not received till 09 May 2012
Please check I have urgently need of this amount.
Suresh1969 Send email

May 8, 2012

DOB- 16-11-1969
DOE-22-09-1988
Duttakaku Send email

May 3, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 16 Mar 2005 . I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

My Particuler Given Below
ARMY NO : 14847390W Nk/Clk(SD) Rajeev Dutta
DATE OF BIRTH: 28-Feb-1985
DATE OF ENROLMENT: 16-Mar-2005
Viswantkumar Send email

May 3, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to delete my passward.

No-6493398-H
Sep-Nitin kumar pardeshi
DOB-01/07/1977
DOE-25 jun1997
Jatinder Rikhi Send email

Apr 21, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I have forgot my password, i am not able to get my pay slip from internet facilites. So you are kindly requested to remove my password. I can create new password.

MY Army No 14855322X
Sep/CSD
Jatinder Rikhi
DOB-07-01-1990
DOE-18-12-2010
Kailash jagtap

Apr 17, 2012

pay slip

I have forgot my password, I unable to get my pay slip through online. So I kindly request to remove my password or send me update password for my mail id : Jagtap.Kailash1 @gmail.com
Please find the below my personal detail:
NAME : KAILASH JAGTAP
RANK : NB SUB/CLK (GD)
ARMYNO: JC-667755FY
DATE OF BIRTH: 26/05/1965
D.O.E : 18/01/1988

Please consider my request and do the need ful as soon as possible .

K Jagtap
Amiya Kumar Dash Send email

Apr 14, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

Sir/Madam, I have enrolled in the Army on 01 Dec 1990 with DOB 15-06-1969. My Army No is 06389285-N. I have forgot my password in Civil internet. Please help me out.
Chandirka Send email