www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

Emt Send email

Apr 6, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 24/03/87.I have forget my password to login please send my password to my email id.
my details are;-

DOE 08/09/2010
Foujdar Send email

Apr 3, 2012

Sir/Madam,
I have forgot my password and facing problem to download monthly statement of account from Army Web. May I request you to kindly reset my password
Mallesh R Patil Send email

Mar 28, 2012

sir/madam

Ihave forget my password in paoascblr.gov.in please me to re-enter in my login password

Army No 14840021W
DOB 05/08/1984
DOE 08/02/2003
Arun Kumaar Send email

Mar 18, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

sir i forget my army login password
ARMY NO-6494300-W
DOB-01JULY1981
DOE-01OCT2OO1
i not get my payslip and APFund so pls send the given id password
Siddappakg

Mar 13, 2012

not adjested CEA

Sir, CEA not adjested last six month of No 6394695N Hav Siddappa of HQ 15 Corps.
Thirupathi Rao Vallepu Send email

Mar 10, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last two months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Ravi Kant Send email

Mar 9, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I NO 14848426W NL/CLK RAVIKANT SINGH DOB-14AUG 1985, DOE-30JAN 2006DUE TO NON AVAILABILITY OF PAY SLIP I M FACING LOT OF PROBLEM TOCALCULATE MLY SALARY HENCE U R REQUESTED TO RESET MY LOGIN PASSWORD AND FORWARD CONFIRMATION OF SAME TO [email protected] AT THE EARLIEST FOR DOWNLOADING MLY PAY SLIP
Umesh_<3> Send email

Mar 6, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement ot account of monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. my particulars and e-mail address is as under:[email protected]
NO-14854259-F
DOB-21-08-1990
DOE-18-06-2010
Mohanrao143 Send email

Mar 3, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 20 Jun 2006 .

Sir/Madam

am serving in Indian Army (Army Service Corps) since 08 Oct 1988. I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My e-mail address is as under :-

my particuler given below
ENROLLMENT-15.09.2003
shailendra singh sengar

Feb 29, 2012

income tax

I am serving in Embassy of India, Ankara since 10 Dec 2011. Here, Embassy wants to know the following details:-

(a) Total taxable income upto 10 Dec 2011.

(b) Total amount (income tax) deducted till 10 Dec 2011 or the actual period upto which the tax has been deducted.

Sir/Madam, these details are required urgently, because they are calculating the pay for Feb 2012 and the payment can only be given to me on receipt of the above mentioned details.

I will be highly grateful to you for this act of kindness.

My e-mail id is [email protected] and previous unit - HQ 108 Mtn Bde
shailendra singh sengar

Feb 29, 2012

Income tax deduction

I am serving in Embassy of India, Ankara (Turkey) since 10 Dec 2011. My Embassy wants to know the following details:-

(a) Total taxable income upto 10 Dec 2011.

(b) Total tax deducted till 10 Dec 2011 (or the date upto which tax is deducted).

Sir, this information is required urgently today because they are giving the salary for the month of Feb 12 only received of information from you. I will be highly grateful for your this act of kindness. My e-mail id is [email protected]

No 6391055Y Hav Clk (SD) Shailendra Singh Sengar, Embassy of India Ankara (previous unit - HQ 108 Mtn Bde)
yadav pradip singh

Feb 28, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

Respected Sir I am serving in the Army (ASC) I am forget My login passward pls reset my passward my data as follows.
Army No - 14834136N

Nk/MT M P Mishra
Pramod762011 Send email

Feb 23, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I NO 14821472F Nk MT M P Mishra forget my present password. Please cancel present password for fresh registration. Or otherwise. Details are given below :

DOE - 20/12/1994

DOB - 07/07/1975

nk MP Mishra
Hav Shahid Ali Send email

Feb 23, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I, No 6944062F Hav (PA) Shahid Ali, presently posted in IHQ of MoD (Army), have lost my Password and due to this I am facing problem since last six months while I was posted in HAA.I am unable to login in the site. Earlier, I hadopened my account. Please let me know the solution for login to the site. My Date of Enrollment is 01/03/2002and Date of Birth is 07/05/1983.
No 6944062F
HAV(PA) SHAHID ALI
DOB: 07/05/1983
DOE: 01/03/202
email: [email protected]
Gurdeepsidhu Send email

Feb 22, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I have forget my password to log in and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my log in password.

NO-6498904-M
DOB 16-08-1987
DOE-21-09-2006
D S Chouhan Send email

Feb 17, 2012

17Feb 2012 by Sep/DSR Matias Kujur
Sir/Madam,

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible. My particulars and e-mail address is as under :- [email protected] and My MO No 07891411924
NO-06395781 L Sep/DSR Matias Kujur
DOB 11 March 1978
DOE-30 Oct 2001
Vkpatidar143 Send email

Feb 16, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

i forget my army login password my army no. 6497677 -L sep.vk patidar D/E 21/09/2004 and D/B 05/03/1985
plese send my army login passaword on my email add..
my id [email protected] and mob. is

thanks
[email protected] Send email

Feb 15, 2012

Sir/Madam,

Due to non availability of pay slips i facing lot of problems to calculate my monthly salary. Hence you may please be consider my case and solve the issue as soon as possible sir i request from you please solve this problem and inform me . My particulars and e-mail address is as under

JC667523H
Nb/sub S.K TIWARI
Maruthi.M Send email

Feb 12, 2012

change of password

My particular are as under:-

Army No: 14845465K Rank: NK/SHT Name: Maruthi M. DOB : 28 Jun 1985 & DOE-13Sep2004

Sir, I have forgotten my login pasword. please mail me the method for restting the same in the following ID:-
Mori Jagdish Jagmal Bhai Send email

Feb 4, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I hav gorget my password to login and obtain my QSA and monthly pay slips since last six months, you are requested to enalble me to re-enter my login password.

my unit e mail ID is [email protected]

DOE- 15 Oct 2007
Gchinnasamy Send email

Feb 3, 2012

Sir/Madam,

I am serving in Indian Army . I have forget my password to login and obtain my quarterly statement of account and monthly pay slips since last six months. you are requested to enable me to re-enter my login password.

Army no:14842500
D.O.B:6-5-1985
D.O.E:19-7-2003
SHASHI BHUTI Send email

Jan 27, 2012

FORGET MY PASSWORD

I think I must be helped by you only for one time.