www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

PARITOSH ROY

Jan 16, 2013

RESET LOGIN PASSWORD

1. I No 6389088-L Hav/Clk(SD) Paritosh Roy presently serving with HQ 31 Sub Area (ST). My date of birth is 01 Jan 1970 and enrolment date is 29 Oct 1990.

2. I have forgotten my login password due to which I am unable to see my monthly statement throughout net. If I have not create any Amy Login password earlier, please create same and forward my email mentioned below.

3. You are humbly requested to enable me to reset my army login password.

4. My email address is [email protected]
ramesh kumar pandey

Dec 13, 2012

adjustment of amount deducted as computer adv

I have taken a computer advance for which EMI at Rs 913/- was required to pay to the AGIF (.) EMI for the period from Def 2006 to Aug 2007 was recovered from the IRLA of the JCO (previous Army No 6385887K) comma however, the same was not credited with AGIF causing financial hardship to the JCO (.) the JCO had already cleared the outstanding loan to the AGIF through demand draft (.) refer HQ Southern Command letter No 100493/Misc/Q (L) dated 04 Jun 2012 (.) a sum of Rs 8217/- (Rs 913 x 9 months) is moving here and there (.) despite repeated reminder no action on the part of pao (or) causing harassment to the serving soldier (.) request amount deducted from the pay and allowance of the JCO be credited in the IRLA and confirm (.)

Yours sincerely

Sub/Clk (SD) Ramesh Kumar Pandey
JC-664644Y
Mahesh Kumar 1983

Dec 10, 2012

REQUEST FOR CREAT USER ID AND PASSWORD

Sir, I could not creat my user ID and password for doing online complaint. Please Creat My user ID and password and send to my E-Mail. My personnel details are as under:-
Army No-14664332Y
sajesh

Dec 4, 2012

TFRGTH GRANT ALLOWANCE

NO.13898627.P HAV/MT NITHIANANDAM.V UNIT.554ASCBN
12-03-2012 TO TILL DATE PART -II ORDER PUBLISHED GRANTED FROM EXISTING RATE 554ASCBN
BUT TILL NOW TFRGTH-GTD TRANSFER GRANT ON 100% OF ONE MONTH BASIC PAY+GP+MSP=14,500 WHILE INDL PROCEDDING ON PERMT POSTING.BASIC PAY=14,500
AND INCLUDING TPTL ALLOWANCE @RS1600 =DA PER MONTH IS NOT YET CLEARED IN MY PAY SLIP
PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO CHECK THE SAME ISSUE AND CLIMB THE MONEY.
REQUESTING TO TAKE EARLY ACTION IN CREEDICTING MY NEXT MONT SALARY

Mukut Ali

Nov 12, 2012

MONTHLY PAY SLIP NOT EXIST IN PAO WEB SITE

SIR,
MONTHLY PAY SLIP NOT EXIT IN PAO OR WEBSITE. I ALSO FORGOT PASS WORD AS GIVEN IN ARMY WEB SITE. PLEASE INSTALL MY DATA IN PAO WEB SITE FOR DOWN LOADING MY PAY SLIP. MY DETAILS AS UNDER:-

HC NO - JC 668051K, OLD ARMY NO 6382219H
Shiv Kumar6397

Nov 11, 2012

NON RECEIPT OF MONTHLY PAYMENT

Sir/Madam
My payment stopped by your office wef 01 Mar 12 due to my absence (06/02/12 to 03/03/12 and 09/03/12 to 31/05/12). My absence and other issues already resolved .I visited your Office more than 12 times since Aug 12 and provide all the necessary documents to my Task superintendent and dealing staff i.e.(LG-1) Mr Suresh and Mr Navin . I also met the Account Officer and they all said my payment will be restart with effect from 01 Nov 2012. But payment has not yet credited . Im facing financial crisis due to non receipt of payment. I have not received payment in my absence period, so there is no question of debit. However, may i request you to please credit my payment as soon as possible. I shall be very thankfull to you for this act of kindness.

A/No 14846397N
Nk Shiv Kumar
Unit 115 GL Section.
Email: [email protected]
hemanta chakrabartty-A

Nov 6, 2012

Observation of monthly statement of aug to oct no.14820250-A HEMANTA CHAKRABARTTY,NK/MT

1. Refer to monhaly slip Aug to Oct 12 in respect of NK/MT H Chakrabartty, No14820250-A.
2. It is submitted that the above mentioned NCO is on deputation to Coast Guard w.e.f.25 May 2011 and receiving monthly Payment from Coast Guard.
3.It is observed that pay slip is showing credit balance 2, 32,005 and Rs 621 income tax has been debited.
4. It is requested that only original credit balance should be reflected in the pay slip and income tax be shown nil as income tax has been deducted by PCDA (NAVY) Coast Guard section

Oct 30, 2012

paoasc south bangalore 56007

sir i no 6381968m retired on 30/06/2012 as acp nb sub on completion of my 26 yrs service as per corps order i was to be given acp nb sub although i recd grade pay 4200 wef jun2010 but ppo was given in har and iwas assured that the coregndium will be issued by next 03 months buty till date the same has not been issued till dat as of now i have recd hony nbsub granted on the eve of independence day 2012 the above signed letter by records on 22sep2012 reached me on 15th oct2012 but the coreegindum showing my pension 1029 has not been isuued .i request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest so that i could get the benefit of the acp thanking you also my some fincial djustment are yet to be adressed.mob 9911016541 kindly do something if possible .also to add i have not recd tilnow my first pension although 04 months have passed since june 2012.kindly take some appropirate action to enable me to get my first pension .

Oct 17, 2012

non credit of scooter advance

Sir I, No 14847324N Hav/Clk(SD) Manish Kumar Yadav presently posted with HQ 2 Corps. Sanction letter alongwith supporting documents regarding scooter advance sanctioned from HQ Western Comd was forwarded to PAO (OR) ASC South for claiming the amount Rs 30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) vide our letter No 1875/2/A/Est dt 31 Aug 12 and reminder No 1875/2/A/Est dt 03 Oct 12 and a no of mail to your site thereafter. But amount has not yet been credited in my account. Request credit the amount in my DSP account No 20037314041, State Bank of India, Madanpur, Aurangabad (Bihar) PIN-824208.
I will very greatfull for this act of kindness.

Oct 15, 2012

non credit of amount of scooter advance

sanction of scooter adv in respect of No 14847324N Hav/Clk(SD) Manish Kumar Yadav of HQ 2 Corps fwd vide letter No 1875/2/A/Est dt 31 Aug 12 and reminder 1875/2/A/Est dt 03 Oct 12 but amount of Rs 30,000/- has not yet been credited. request credit amount in DSP account No 20037314041.
wearorsanjay

Oct 13, 2012

SALARY AND ASPP FUND NOT YET CREDITED

I NO 6382209Y HAV/CLK SOHAN PAL SINGH LOCALLY DISCHARGE FROM HEADQUARTER SOUTHERN COMMAND ON 01

SEP 2012 . FINAL DOCUMENT ALREADY SUBMITTED ON 01 SEP 2012 . SALARY FOR AUG 2012 AND ASPP FUND NOT YET

CREDITED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TILL DATE . REQUEST CREDIT ABOVE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY
PIYUSH PUNIA

Oct 12, 2012

About not received P.P.O in C.P.PC Chandi Garh

Sir,Main Naik Rattan singh (Ex no-06383987W) 31may 2006 ko retired hua tha. Mujhe P.P.O no-255767 date 20 july 2012 ko mila.lakin iske payment account mein nahi aayi hai.Maine S.B.I chandi garh mein pata kiya waha se pata laga ki iski copy S.B.I Chandi Garh mein nahi pahuchi hai.Please iske ek copy S.B.I Chandi garh mein bhaji jaye.Taki payment account mein aa seke. P.H-09466995907

Oct 11, 2012

Non credit of amount of scooter advance

Sir, I No 14847324N Hav/Clk(SD) Manish Kumar Yadav presently posted with HQ 2 Corps. I was applied for scooter advance from HQ Western Comd Q(Ops) Branch. After sanction the same, sanction letter alongwith supporting docus was forwarded to PAO(OR) ASC South for credited the amount rs 30, 000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) vide our letter No 1875/2/A/Est dt 31 Aug 12 and reminder No 1875/2/A/Est dt 03 Oct 12 but amount has not been credited in my account till date. Request credit the amount in my DSP account No 20037314041 at the earliest.
Bs Send email

Sep 25, 2012

forget pass word

I have forget my army internet password at www.paoascblr.gov.in
please enable me to re-enter in my login password.
my email id is- [email protected]
My Perticulars
6390669P HAV/SKT BHUPINDER SINGH
DOB - 20/3/1971
DOE - 18/5/1991
SANJAY SINGH DAGAR

Sep 24, 2012

NON AUTHENTICATION OF DUES AND DRAWN STATEMENT

1. I, No 6395378Y Hav/Clk (Now Capt) Sanjay Singh was in ASC earlier. I got commission in Dec 2009. The variation of Stipend and the Payment as an OR which I, draw during the period of training (wef 11 Jan 2009 to 11 Dec 2009) not yet passed by CDA (O) Pune as DUES and DRAWN Statement is not authenticated by your office till date which was sent vide 3/3 GR letter No 6395378/SS/Pers dt 28 Jul 2011 and even No dt 08 Jun 2012. After communicating so many times on telephone to your staff I could not get the desired response. It is requested to pl verify the same at the earliest and returned one copy of the same for submission of claims.

2. An early action is requested please.
Praveenkumarsingh Send email

Sep 24, 2012

forget pass word

I have forget my password of civil internet i.e www.paoascblr.gov.in. Pl do the need ful in my ID -
my particulars:
DOB- 05 Dec 1985
Phone NO -09545800092

DOB-29 Aug 1984
EnrolMent-12 Oct 2007

please send my old password on my e mail address [email protected] and SMS me mob is .08269774856 or 08989018736

DOB-39 Aug 1984
EnrolMent-12 Oct 2007

DOB-39 Aug 1984
EnrolMent-10 Oct 2007

Ranveer Pachar Send email

Sep 8, 2012

forget pass word

I have forgotten my log in password. kindly cancel the old password and confirm as the fresh user.

thanking you

No - 06395371P
Hav Clk/SD Ranveer Singh Pachar
DOB-24 May 1983
DOE- 06 Jul 2001

Aug 23, 2012

forget password

sir, i forgot my pass ward my no 14843424F sep/MT GC Pradhan d/e 22 Sep 03 and date of birth 01 Jan 1986 please send my old passward on my e mail address [email protected] thank u
bikas kumar

Aug 19, 2012

create my account in paoascblr.in

Sir, I have no account in www.paoascblr.in, I face the problem to open my pay slip,
I, therefore, request you to tell me what is createria to login proceess. My No 14852281N LNK Vikash kumar
DOB 10/02/1988, DOE 24/06/2009. even email [email protected]
achu

Aug 14, 2012

pay matter

I NO 6389709Y HAV/CLK SANTOSH KUMAR SERVING IN 5685 ASC BN (MT). IT IS INTIMATED THAT THE MONTHLY PAYMENT HAS BEEN STOPPED SINCE JUN 12, REQUEST RE-START MONTHLY PAYMENT TO AVOID FINANCIAL HARDSHIP, AS THE INDL HAS ALREADY REPORTED TO THIS UNIT ON 20 APR 2012. IN THIS CONNECTION REF OUR LETTER NO 6068/UMO/IN/ST-12 DT 02 JUL 12, EVEN NO 20 JUL 12 AND 13 AUG 12.
achu

Aug 14, 2012

GRADE PAY

I No 6389561L ACP NBSUB PATIL J B OF 5685 ASC BN (MT) GRANTED RANK OF ACP NB SUB WEF 01 JAN 2010, BUT GRADE PAY HAS BEEN GRANTED RS 2800/- INSTEAD OF RS 4200/- AS PER PAY SLIP JUN & JUL 2012. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RECONCILE THE SAME AND ADJUST IN NEXT PAY SLIP