www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

RPRAJAPATI

Jun 18, 2015

CFAA / TFRGTH

APPX `A`to AO 32/80
OUT STANDING CLAIM
Observation on the statement of account of NO 14813854W EX SEP/MT RAJESH PRAJAPATI which
Requiring clarification and adjustment by PAO (OR) ASC (South) Bangalore
(a) Wanting credit pay and allces
Ser no Nature of credit period Amount Auth/Remarks
(I) CFAA 26/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(II) TFRGTH 19/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(III)TFRGTH 11/08/2013 AS admissible DO-II No 03/2018/047/2013dt 01 Sep 2013 pub by ASC Centre and College Bangalore

No 14813854w EX Sep/MT

INCREASE OF.AFPP FUND SUBACRIPTION

rinku senapati

May 27, 2015

INCREASE OF.AFPP FUND SUBACRIPTION

sir I Army NO 6396944A Hav/SKT Rinku Senapati. I would like to increase my AFPP fund subcription from jun 2015. you are requested please deduct my sudsription Rs 11000/- per month from my pay and allce.
Tejender Singh

Apr 25, 2015

Non adjustment of PT II order regarding HOSSUB

No 14835124L
Sep/MT Brins Pal Singh, 559 ASC Bn, C/o 99 APO

The following DO PT II orders has not been adjusted after many written observations. The PT II Orders regarding HOSSUB of my child Mr Rajan Singh Randhawa are not credited so far.
1. ############dt 10 Dec 13 for the period 01/04/13 to 30/06/13 for Rs 19000/-
2. ############dt 10 Dec 13 for the period 01/07/13 to 30/09/13 for Rs 15000/-
3. ############dt 17 Jan 14 for the period 01/10/13 to 31/12/13.

you are requested for early adjustment of PT II orders.
Ajay K umar SRIVASTAVA

Apr 21, 2015

pay and allce

Rs 18075/- opening balance for the month of Feb 2015 has not been rel so far. request rel the same at the earliest. Details in r/o indl is as under :-

No 14815428F Nk/MT Ajay Kumar Srivastava
66 Coy ASC (Sup) Type 'B'
RManivannan

Apr 9, 2015

OBSERVATION ON FSA/PAY&ALLOWANCES

1. I (JC 668611L EX NB SUB/SKT R Manivannan)SOS from Army on 28 Feb 2015. The following part-II order is not clain till date.
(a) ############dt 15/09/2014 - For CEA
(b) 0/0002/004 to 009/2015 dt 08/02/2015 - For CEA
(c) FSA for the month of Feb 2015 - TPTL for Feb 2015
2. An early action may please be taken for passing the above amount as a welfare measure of retired soldier.

3. Request reply in my e-mailaccou nt [email protected]

Your faithfully

(R Manivannan)
JC 668611L EX NBSUB/SKT
rajnath_pal

Mar 16, 2015

NON ADJUSTMENT OF LUGGAGE CLAIM

I, JC-665526X Ex Sub/Clk (SD) Raj Nath Pal retired from service on 31 Jul 2014. At the time of retirement I had submitted luggage claim from Secunderabad (SPR) to Ballia (Home Town) amounting to Rs 63750/- but till date intimation regarding credit of same in my account has not been received so far. Kindly intimate present position of the case please.

Thanking you Sir

Mar 15, 2015

NON PAYMENT OF HRA FOR THE MONTH OF JUL 2013

PAYMENT OF HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE (HRA) FOR THE
MONTH OF JUL 2013

1. I, JC-641107F Ex Sub Maj & Hony Capt Clk (SD) Harbans Lal retired from Army wef 31 Jul 2013 (AN).

2. It is submitted that at the time of my discharge drill at ASC Centre (south) during the period from 01 Jul 13 to 31 Jul 13, I was accommodated in JCOs Single living accn with other retiring JCOs. Accordingly, LF bill amounting to Rs 389/- (Rupees three hundred eighty nine only) for the said period has already been deducted from my pension vide Corrigendum P.P.O No S/CORR/29721/2014 dated 15 Apr 14 issued by PCDA (Pensions), Allahabad. In this connection, please refer to PAO (OR) ASC (South) letter No NE/II/T4/LF BILLS dated 30 Jan 2014 and ASC Records (South) letter No JC-641107/Deb/Clm/NE&PG dated 27 Jan 2015.

3. It is brought to your kind notice with due regrets that even after lapse of one and half year of my superannuation, no intimation with regard to payment of HRA for the month of Jul 2013 published vide HQ 21 Corps DO Pt II No ############dated 30 Jun 13 has been received so far despite protracted correspondence. In this connection, please ref the following:-

(a) My Petition No JC-641107F/HLS/Pers dt 11 Mar 14 and 16 Sep14.

(b) ASC Records (South) letter No JC641107/Clm/Comp/NER dt 22 Mar 14, 24 Apr 14, 09 Jul 14 and 25 Nov 14.

4. Since the case is long outstanding, it is requested that HRA for the month of Jul 2013 be paid at the earliest and the amount be credited into my SB Acct No 11423307792 under intimation to me.

(JC-641107F Ex Sub Maj & Hony Capt Clk (SD)
Harbans Lal
email - [email protected]
rajnath_pal

Mar 8, 2015

Non Adjustment of Luggage Claim

I JC-665526X Ex Sub/Clk (SD) Raj Nath Pal (Chest No S-16 Jul 2014) retired from service on 31 Jul 2014. At the time of retirement I have submitted luggage claim amounting to Rs 63,750/- (Rupees sixty three thousand seven hundred fifty only) but till date neither the said amount credited in my bank account nor I have recd any information regarding adjustment of the same. Kindly intimate that said amount has been passed or other wise.

Thanking you sir,

JC-665526X Ex Sub/Clk Raj Nath Pal
e mail- [email protected]
prayag kumar pandey

Mar 3, 2015

Non credit of pay & allces for previous three month

1. I No 14837611K Sep/MT. Nagendra Bahadur Singh am posted in 517 ASC Bn vide this unit Pt ll No ############.

2. My pay for the month of Dec 14, Jan 15 and Feb 15 has not been credited in my acct whereas payment for previous months has been credited. I didn't know the reason. Kindly check my matter and allow for my pay since I am facing huge financial problem.

3. Place reply me on mail id [email protected]
My mob No 9621169007
prayag kumar pandey

Mar 3, 2015

Non credit of pay & allces to bank acct from previous three month

1. I, no 14837611k , Sep/MT , Narendra Bahadur Singh am posted in 517 ASC Bn vide 517 ASC Bn Pt ll no ############.

2. My payment for the month of Dec 2014, Jan 15 and Feb 15 has not been credited in my account. I did not know the reason since my pay for previous month has bren credited into my account.
3. I am facing big financial problem. I humbly request you to kindally check it and credit my arrears of pay into my acct at the earliest pl.
3. Please give a reply on this mail id -
RPRAJAPATI

Feb 12, 2015

TFRGTH

OUTSTANDING CLAIM

OUT STANDING CLAIM observation claim on the statement of account of no 14813854W ex sep/MT Rajesh Prajapati which requiring clarification and adjustment by
PAO (OR) ASC (South) Bangalore

(1) TFRGTH 19/06/2012 As admissible DO-II NO ############dt 22JUL2012pub by 5031 ASC Bn (MT)

Contingent Bill No 7062/2TB/Claim/Accts dt 11 APR2014 for Rs 14,570/- (100% of BasicPay + GradePay+MSP)
Contingent bill deposit dt---APR 2014
ID NO 95081
shivkant yadav

Feb 6, 2015

CHANGE AFPP FUND SUBSCRIPTION

SIR NO 14853884W SEP/MT SHIVKANT YADAV POSTED UNIT 664TKT TPTR ASC TYPE C MY REQUEST TO CHANGE RATE OF AFPP FUND SUBSCRIPTION 4000 TO 8000 RS.
shivkant yadav

Feb 6, 2015

CHANGE IN RATE OF SUBSCRIPTION OFAFPP FUND

Sir.i am 14853884w sep/mt shivkant yadav posted in 664 tkt tpyr ASC coy type 'c' . i had submit aplication request for change in rate of subscriptiom of my AFPP fund RS 4000/- TO 8000/- 2013 &NOV 2014. but the same has not been change till date ..
Request change subscription of my AFPP fund at the earliest please with immediete effect.
harishnegi

Jan 29, 2015

NON ADJUSTMENT OF LONG OUTSTANDING CLAIMS IN RESPECT OF JC-669671M NB SUB (PA) HBS NEGI

TO THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES TO LOOK INTO THE FOLLOWING LONG PENDING ISSUES AND RESLOVE THEM AT THE EARLIEST WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY :-
1. MY PERMT SUPPLIMENTARY CLAIM FOR RS 26,483/- FROM RAM NAGAR TO MATHURA WHILE POSTING WITH HQ 1 CORPS IS STILL PENDING WITH YOUR OFFICE. ALMOST 2 YRS ARE LIKELY TO COMPLETE IN A FEW MONTHS AND NECESSARY CORRES HAS BEEN MADE SEVERAL TIMES WITH YOUR OFFICE, BUT NO ACTION SEEMES TAKEN BY YOUR OFFICE TILL DATE. PLEASE RESOLVE THE ISSUE AT THE EARLIEST.

2. MY SECOND LTC CLAIM FOR RS 2,690/- (FOR FAMILY ONLY) FROM MATHURA TO DEHRADUN AND BACK IS PENDING ALMOST 08 MONTHS ARE COMPLETED NO ACTION IS TAKEN TILL DATE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. SINCE THESE TWO ISSUES ARE PENDING NEEDS IMMIDATE ACTION. I REQUEST OUTCOME MAY PLEASE BE EMAIL AT :[email protected] MAIIL.COM WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.
ravichandru

Jan 21, 2015

CEA

Dear sir.. I no 14820338k NK K Revichandru 51133 ASC BN published my CEA 511 ASC Bn vide do to no ############date10 Oct to 25 Oct 2013 this all periods of CEA not credited to till date. Sir pls credited this amount.
Your sincerely

RE ISSUE OF LPC

The Officer Incharge,
ASC Records(MT)
Banglore

My name is P.KRISHNA REDDY Ex-Naik, 14810424F.Last pay drawn certificate was issued to me. I have to advise that in my last pay certificate classification pay and good service/conduct pay were in not included as per my eligibility. as such, I request you to look into the matter and re-issue the LPC by including Classification Pay and Good Service/Conduct pay as per my eligibility at the earliest to enable to get increment benefit on account of my re-appointment in State Bank of India. I enclose herewith a copy of pay fixation of Ex-servicemen on account of re-employment in Bank for your information, wherein it is clearly mentioned under protection of pay that I am eligible to get classification pay and Good Service/conduct pay. I request you to go through it and arrange for issuance new Last pay drawn Certificate. I hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

please do the needful.
Susheel Paul Sharma

Dec 10, 2014

RESET OF PASSWORD

PLEASE RESET MY CIVIL INTERNET LOGIN AS MY NO DOES NOT EXIST IN YOUR OFFICIAL SITE.

NO : JC-668241W

Nov 29, 2014

Non Credit of TDS for F.Y. 2013-14 Rs.46144 on 26 AS at Income Tax

Sr Accout Officer
PAO (OR) ASC South

I am not able to claim my Income Tax refund for the financial year 2013-14 ended on 31st march 2014 due to Non credit of T.D.S. amount to Income tax form 26 AS. Could you please update my T.D.S. amount to Income tax Dept. it will be very grateful for me if you take me favorable. My PAN No. is BRVPB9985L and DOB 01/09/1978.

Name- Siddeswar Basaligundi
Rank- NK
Army No- 06494702N
present unit- (HQ Coy) 504 ASC BN Allahabad Pin Code: 905504
Munna Chaudhary

Nov 21, 2014

NON CREDIT OF LUGGAGE CLAIM AND WITH HELD AMOUNT IN RESPECT OF JC-664385F ex SUB MUNNA CHAUDHARY

664385/Pers 21 Nov 2014

Sr Account Officer
PAO (OR) ASC South
Bangalore-07

1. I, JC-664385F Sub Munna Chaudhary SOS from Army on 31 Mar 2014 and fwd my following claim on vacation of govt md avccn is as under :-

(a) Rs 24,375/- (Rupees twenty four thousand three hundred seventy five only) for luggage claim vide HQ 6 Mtn Div letter No 3001/Clk(Est) dated 15 Jul 2014.

(b) Rs, 5000/- (Rupees five thousand only ) vide pers application dt 15 Jul 2014.

2. Neither the amount credited in my account nor any intimation regarding passing of the claim received till date. You are kindly requested to passed and rel above amount at the earliest as I am facing financial hardship.

3. An early action may please be taken for passing the above amount as a welfare measure of retired soldier.

4. Request reply in my e-mail account [email protected]

Mob No -07830380559

Nov 1, 2014

Non Adjustment of TPAL

Sir.

Suject: Non adjustment of TPAL.

1. I, No 14837892LACPNK/MT Sreejith G S of 531 ASC BN since May 2012. My TPAL allowance was not adjust till dt. I have already a no of obsns on the same fwd to your office. I hard facing the finanacial problems. DO Part II order No is ############dt 12 May 2012.

2. You are requested to adjust the same & credit in my monthly pay slip.

3. I have very greateful thank you for this kind of act.

Nov 1, 2014

NON CREDIT OF TPTL ALLOOWANCE

TPTL Allowance in r/o No 14837892L ACP/Nk MT Sreejith G S has been published vide part II No ############dt 16 may 2014. The same has not been adjusted/credited since 12 may 2012. after repeated observation on monthly slip as per A O 32/80.
You are requested to adjusted same at the correct.

Oct 21, 2014

NON RELEASE OF CREDIT BALANCE

RESPECTED SIR,

1. I, NO 14845636L SEP/MT BHAGWANI SERVING IN 531 ASC BN. MANY REPEATED REQUESTS/REMINDER MY CREDIT BAL RS 61,321/- (RUPEES SIXTY ONE THOUSAND THREE TWENTY ONE ONLY) HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED TILL DATE.

2. I AM FAING VERY FINANCIAL HARDSHIP. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RELEASE THE LONG OUTSTANDING CREDIT BALANCE AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.

THANKING YOU,

Oct 20, 2014

NON CREDIT OF TPTL ALLOWANCE

TPTL Allowance in r/o No 14837892L ACPNK/MT Sreejith G S has been published vide part II No ############ 16 may 2014.The same has not been adjusted/credited since 12 may 2012 after repeated observation on monthly pay slip as per A O 32/80.You are requested to adjusted same at the correct.
raghunath naskar

Oct 20, 2014

no creidit on payment

sir no 14829100L SEP/MT- R N NASKAR posting in 5014 asc bn...no credit to my payment on my bank account last 3months....
my posting in no-############..dt-26-7-2014...
pls sir restarted my payment