www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

sreejith g s

Oct 18, 2014

NON CREDIT OF TPTL ALLOWANCE

TPTL Allowance in R/O No 14837892 L ACPNK/MT Sreejith G S has been published vide Part II No ############May 2012. The same has not been adjusted/credited same `12 may 2012 after repeated observation on monthly slip as per A O 32/80. You are requested to adjustable same at the correct.
sreejith g s

Oct 18, 2014

NON CREDIT OF TPTL ALLOWANCE

TPTL Allowance in R/O No 14837892L ACPNK/MT Sreejith GS has been published vide Part II ############may 2012. The same has not been adjusted/credited same 12 may 2012 after repeated observation on monthly slip as per A O 32/80. You are requested to adjustable same at the correct.
Dushyant531ASCBN

Oct 16, 2014

Non Receipt of Luggage Claim

Sir i have sent my luggage claim for Rs 5156/- vide 531 ASC Bn letter No 51272/ST-12 dated 28 Jun 14 niether the amound credited in my account nor any intimation regarding passing of the claim received till date. Request intimate whether it had been passed or not. An early action may please be taken for long outstanding claim as a welfare measure of serving soldier...

Regards Hav/CSD Dushyant Singh

Oct 10, 2014

NON RELEASE OF CREDIT BALANCE

1. I No 14804303K Hav/MT BK Rao serving in 539 ASC Bn. Many repeated requests/reminders my credit balance Rs 91000/- showing in monthly payslip has not been released till date. you are requested to release the same without further delay.

Oct 9, 2014

NON RELEASE OF CREDIT BALANCE

1. I No 14804303K Hav/MT BK Rao serving in 539 ASC Bn. Many repeated requests/reminders my credit balance showing in monthly payslip has not been released till date. you are requested to release the same without further delay.

Oct 9, 2014

NON RELEASE OF CREDIT BALANCE

1. I No 14804303K Hav/MT BK Rao serving in 539 ASC Bn. Many repeated requests/reminders my credit balance Rs 91,000/- (Rupees ninty one thousand only) showing in monthly payslip has not been released till date. you are requested to release the same without further delay. I am facing too financial hardship.

Sep 19, 2014

Respected sir

ram kumar mekala

Sep 18, 2014

observation on statement account Mar 14

Rs.9220/- has been kept as a credit bal in statement of account for the month of Feb 14. The same amount has been released as a opening bal in month of Mar 14 but the same amount shown in debit column credit balance released. please rectify

Aug 29, 2014

RESPECTED SIR,

1. I, NO 14804303K HAV/MT BK RAO SERVING IN 539 ASC BN. MANY REPEATED REQUESTS/REMINDER MY CREDIT BAL RS 92,000/- (RUPEES NINTY TWO THOUSAND ONLY) HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED TILL DATE.

2. I AM FAING VERY FINANCIAL HARDSHIP. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RELEASE THE LONG OUTSTANDING CREDIT BALANCE AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.

THANKING YOU,
opensingh

Aug 27, 2014

Luggage Claim for first time after marriage

Sr Accout Officer
PAO (OR) ASC South

1. I, Army No 14847963P Hav Clk L Open Singh is presently serving in IHQ of MoD (Army) since Sep 2012. I got married on 19 Mar 2013 after completion of 8 year of service. Before shifting my house hold items from home town to duty station, I have been obtain necessary sanction for transportation household items by road under own arrangement from the Comdt, IHQ of MoD (Army) Camp on 20 May 2013.

2. As per the sanction authorise given me, I have been shifted my necessary household items on 06 Jun 2013 from my home town to duty station (a long distance about 2555 kms) with a huge expenditure for Rs 51,120/- (around two month salary). The claim has been prepare and submitted to your office on 08 Jul 2013.

3. The same claim has been returned with some observation on 17 Jan 2014 (after 06 months). Again after rectified the observation, the same has been resubmitted on 30 Jan 2014.

4. Again the same has been rejected with the observation that, the luggage claim not admissible for the first time after marriage.

5. The same is not understood by me, that for furnishing the items of a house, even for the first time, we have to bring items from house. Hence, I bring a lot of items for my house so that no need to purchased additional items in here.

6. You are requested to inform me the necessary suggestion to passed the claim which I have been expended a huge amount for Rs 51,120/- and also requested to inform the authority for not entitle the luggage claim for first time after marriage.

7. Request reply in my e-mail account [email protected]

No 14847963P Hav/Clk L Open Singh
E-mail- [email protected]
Phone No - 8527039963
Dineshan K

Aug 13, 2014

non adjustment of STRINC

Sir, I am 14802507X Hony/Nb/Sub Dineshan k (Retd) & SOS from Army on 31 Aug 2013. My out standing claim of STRINC not adjusted till date. Records office Part II order1/############dt 30 Aug 2013.
Palakshigouda

Aug 11, 2014

CHANGE IN RATE OF SUBSCRIPTION OF AFPP FUND

Sir. I No 14846688-N Sep/MT PALAKSHIGOUDA posted in 502 Postal Unit (BR) 02 Apr 2013. I had submit a application request for change in rate of subscription of my AFPP Fund from Rs/- 8000/- to 10000/- vide 502 Postal Unit (BR) letter No A/8-6/APS-1 dated 10 May 2014. But the same has not been changed till date. Request change subscription of my AFPP Fund at the earliest please. With immediate effect.
kamalmandal

rinkesh

Aug 6, 2014

CILQ

Dear Sir ,
My CILQ from 01 Jan 2014 to Till Date Not Addjust & Jaipur ka out Living CILQ as Per Applicable kya hai. and my Luggage Claim Not Addjust.
rinkesh

Aug 6, 2014

LUGGAGE & CTG NOT ADDJUST

Dear Sir ,
14840208 H Sep R K Lavaniya of 98 GL Sec Type 'C' my Luggege Claim & CTG Not Addjust. and Jaipur Ka Out Living CILQ kya hai.pl Conferm me My Mail ID- [email protected]

Jul 22, 2014

To : Account Officer
LG-13
PAO(OR) ASC (South)
Bangalore

1. It has been observed from monthly pay slip for the month 05/14 and 06/14 that Rs 4322/- has been deducted has income tax, which is not understood, whereas my total monthly pay allowances is Rs 35642/ per month. You are requested to examine the details and set aside income tax deduction from next issue of monthly pay slip.

2. Also i am presently posted with HQ 16 Inf Div wef 22 Jun 2013. However, in my monthly pay slip my unit details shown as HQ 10 Inf Div incorrectly. Request made necessary amendment and put exact details of my unit, i.e HQ 16 Inf Div

3. An early action is requested please.

Yours Sincerly

To : Account Officer
LG-13
PAO(OR) ASC (South)
Bangalore

1. It has been observed from monthly pay slip 05/14 and 06/14 that Rs 4300/- has been deducted has income tax, which is understood, whereas my total monthly pay allowances is Rs 35600/ per month. You are requested to examine the details and set aside income tax deduction from next issue of monthly pay slip.

3. An early action is requested please.

Yours Sincerly
No 3199849M Hav/PA Murali M
shahidayat

Jul 7, 2014

NON WITHDRAWAL OF AFPP FUND

SIr, I have applird for final withdrawal for the amt of RS 2,50,000 on 12 Mar 14 and the same was returned on 06 MAY 14 with observation that RS 60,000/- is outstanding payment authority is still pending. Fact is that when I was in PA COurse in 2009 in bangalore i have applied for RS 60,000 but in transient fund authority not recd to the indl and the same has been returned to the PAO AOC SEcunderabad. AOC SEcunderabad cancelled the with remarks that "clearance letter for non-withdrawal of fund" and no payment made to ind indl. copy of the same letter fwd to PAO ASC (SOUth) dt 12 NOv 10 and also I have submitted alongwith the letter with fund which was re-submitted on 06 MAY 14. AFter two month 01 day niether fund amt recd nor any details recd till date. You are requested to look in the matter in deep and credit the amt at the earliest. I am facing accute financial hardhip.
Dinakaran M

Jun 4, 2014

reset login password

Hi Sir/madam,
I am not able to login in www.paoascblr.co.in .Because i forget my password. Could you please reset my password so that I can login my account. An early action is most solicited please My details are as under mention :-

Name- Dinakaran M
Dinakaran M
santosh TN

Jun 3, 2014

not credit payment for the month of May 2014

I no 14844058-P, Sep/MT Santosh Kumar of TN SQN,NSG has not been recevied payment for the month of may 2014 till date , You requested that find out case and early payment please.Due to financial hardship I am suffering acute shortage of payment so same will required urjently.

No 14844058-P,

Jun 3, 2014

not credit payment for the month of May 2014

I no.14844058p sep santosh kumar

Jun 1, 2014

advance claim and luggage claim

I, No 6394707X Hav/Clk Maujpal SIngh fwd the .Advance claim and luggage claim but the same has not been credit inspite of rptd request/reminder (Ten request) (Since Oct 2013) . Shall I lodge RTI or court case on the subject. Please advise

May 5, 2014

UN ACCEPTED CREDIT IN APR 2014

1. I NO 3199849M HAV/PA MURALI M POSTED WITH HQ 16 INF DIV WEF 23 JUN 2013. ON RECEIPT OF MONTHLY PAY SLIP FOR APR 2014 IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED THAT THE PAY AND ALLCES SHOWN ARE INCORRECT RESULTING WHICH I HAD PAID UNAUTHROZED PAYMENT. FOR EXAMPLE BASIC PAY SHOWN AS 18580/- INSTEAD OF 9240/-, GRADE PAY AS 5600/- INSTEAD OF 2800/-. REQUEST RECTIFY THE SAME AND RECOVER THE EXCESS AMOUNT PAID TO ME IN NEXT MONTH PAY & ALLCES.

2. IT HAS ALSO OBSERVED THAT YEARLY INCREMENT OF RS 350/- ADJUSTED ON 01 JUL 2013, WHEREAS THE SAME SHOULD BE RS 400/- (3% OF BP -8890+GP-2800+GP X PAY - 1400 = 392/- ROUNDED OFF BY NEXT 10 MULTIPLE I.E RS 400/).

3. REQUEST RECTIFY THE OBSNS AT THE EARLIEST

Apr 29, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF LUGGAGE CLAIM

I, No 6394707X Hav/Clk Mauj Pal Singh sent my luggage claim for a sum of Rs 23,929/- vide HQ 12 Inf Bde letter No 2526/13/Est dt 17 Oct 2013, but the same has not been credited in my account. Please issue the payment authority in the my account.

Apr 29, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF ADVANCE CLAIM OF LTC

I No 6394707X Hav/Clk Mauj Pal Singh of HQ 12 Inf Bde was submitted the advance claim of LTC vide HQ 12 Inf Bde letter No 2526/13/EST dt 07 Jan 2014 and again forward vide letter No 5526/13/Est dt 10 Apr 14, but no payment has been done. I thank advance payment mean is "before perform the journey". Please make payment for advance claim of LTD