www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

Suresh kumar T

Nov 16, 2013

luggage claim has not been received.

sir, my army no. is 14811110M Suresh Kumar T . I sent luggage claim 2 months before but not yet credited. Pl pass the claim.
ashim kumar mishra

Nov 16, 2013

non receipt of afpp fund

Sir non receipt of afpp fund
kapil1986

Nov 5, 2013

change of subscription in AP Fund

I had requested for change in rate of subscription of AP Fund from Rs. 6000 per month to 8000 per month w.e.f 01 sep 2013 vide letter no. MoD ID No. 18(4)/11/GA/Dir(P&C) dated August 2013. Till date the change in AP Fund has not been implemented.
It is requested that the same may please be done as early as possible.

Sep/MT Kapil
14842335W
Rakesh Suner

Oct 28, 2013

ACPNK wrong dt adjust

Sir.
I request my ACPNK is wrong date adjust please check .
record part I I order no ############DT 14/08/2013
My ACP NK DT is 01/07/2011.

Oct 16, 2013

Request for adjustment of deducted amount and pay and allowances of the rank of Hav

I No 6394818p Hav / SKT T L Reddy of 302 coy Asc Type A .I am facing lot of financial problems due to Rs 112748/- deducted from my IRLA due to the revised seniority of the rank of NK .I already promoted the rank of HAV from 03 may 2013.I send all related documents to your office.so kindly request you to adjust my deducted amount and pay and allowances of the rank of HAV.
Ajay Singh Jamwal

Oct 11, 2013

Non adjustment of CEA
CEA for the period from 31 Dec 12 to 28 Feb 2013 (QE-4) has been published vide Pt II Order No ############dt 15 Apr 13, but same has not been adjusted till dt. You are requested to adjust the claim at the earliest
My details are given below :-
Army No :6396252L
Rank : Hav/PA
Name : SALUNKE PRAVIN J
Unit : HQ 5 Mtn Bde
Mob No : 09436621833

Sep 26, 2013

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PAY AND ALLCES OF THE RANK OF HAV AND DEDUCTED PAY IN RESPECT OF NO 6394818 P HAV/SKT T LOKANATH REDDY

. I am not getting my present rank pay and allces and deducted amount. so I am facing lot of financial problem because I didn't get full pay last five months .
Therefore,I heartly request you adjust my pay and allces of the rank of Hav wef 03 may 2013 and my deducted amount.
I shall be grateful to you.
. . . . . Thank you
. .. . . . yours faithfully
. T L Reddy

Sep 21, 2013

Deduction of pay in respect of No-6394818 Hav/Skt T L Reddy

. I No-6394818p Rank-Hav/Skt T L Reddy of 302 coy Asc ty-A requested you please adjust my deducted amount & pay & allowances of the rank of HAV.
. . Thank you

my mobile no_09862044074

Sep 19, 2013

Deduction of pay in respect of No 6394818p Hav / SKT T L Reddy

Sir, I No 6394818p Hav / SKT T L Reddy of 302 coy Asc Type A .On scrutiny of pay for the month of April 2013 , it is noticed that a sum of Rs 112748/- has been deducted from my IRLA due to cancellation of promotion
Seniority to the rank of NK wef 14 feb 2005 vide ASC Record part ll order no 01/############dt 15 mar 2013.However my seniority has been re fixed wef 10 mar 2003 vide ser no 0022 of same part II order.Pay & allowances on the cancellation of above patt II order has been immediately deducted, however re-publication of occurrence regarding my revised seniority has not been adjusted. More over I promoted to the rank of HAV wef 03 may 2013 vide ser no 0010 of ASC Record part II order no 01/163/2013 dt 16 may 2013. However pay & allowances of the rank of HAV has not been adjusted till date. You are requested to adjust the deducted amount & outstanding pay & allowances of the rank of Hav wef 03 may 2013. I shall be grateful to you . Hav T L Reddy
pradeep kumar pattanaik

Aug 5, 2013

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PAY AND ALLCES

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PAY & ALLCES

The following outstanding dues are yet to be credited by your Office :-
1. CFAA - WEF 19 MAY 2012 published vide HQ 63 MTN BDE Pt II No ############DT 12 JUN 2012
2. TPTL - WEF 27 APR 2012 published vide HQ 63 MTN BDE Pt II No ############DT 12 JUN 2012
3. HAUCL- 19 MAY 2012 TO 04 NOV 2012 published vide HQ 63 MTN BDE Pt II No ############

Please credit ibid due amout at the earliest.
My Army No is 14848200L

RANK- SEP/MT
NAME-PANSARE PRAMOD SAKHARAM
UNIT-38RR(MADRAS)

FUND HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED
please take necessary action regarding the issue.
navneet1521985

Jul 17, 2013

Non Adjustment of Transport Allowance & Casual Leave

Sir.

Suject: Non adjustment of Transport Allowance & Casual Leave.

1. Refer to DMDE letter HAP/ARMY/403/1 dt 09 May 13 and 03 Jul 13.

2. I, No 14827749L Sep/MT Navneet Kumar of DMD Establishment since 30 Oct 2011. My TPAL has not been adjusted till todate. Published vide this DMD Establishment DO Pt II No. ############dated 24 Nov 2011 not credited so far. I am receiving 800/- in lieu of 1600/-.

3. It is observed that Rs. 2526/- on account of Casual Leave from 09/01/2012 to 27/01/2012 has been wrongly deducted by the PAO (OR) for the month of 05/2012 (reflected in Pay slip). Please clarify the same and credit the same amount if wrongly deducted.

4. You are requested to adjust the same & credit in my monthly pay slip.

Thanking You

Navneet Kumar
Sep/MT
manoj1483

Jul 15, 2013

Non adjusted of PT II order

1. My Army No. 14835401L Sep(MT) Manoj kumar of 519 ASC Bn posting pt II order No.############dt 13Jan 2013 show in

MPS Apr 2013 but not adjusted SCCIA pt II No.############dt 13 Jan 2013 and TPTL pt II No.############dt 13 Jan 2013

and also not adjusted TFRGD pt II NO. ############dt 13 Jan 2013

Sep(MT)_ Manoj kumar .
CHANDRA SINGH

Jul 5, 2013

Non adjustment of CEA

With due respect i Chandra singh no 14806837 HAV MT of HQ 9 corps,my CEA CLAIMS FOR QE july -december2012 does not adjust.
Please kindly adjust my CEA by favourable action .
senthil c

Jun 1, 2013

request for amount of DA

Good Evening Sir,

1. With due respect I submit few lines for your kind consideration and needful action pl.

2. I, No 14852209X L/Nk Senthil C is presently serving with 288 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ā€˜Dā€™ which is located at Bathinda in Punjab.

3. Amount of Increased DA usually given by you to all persons of my unit in the month of May 13 but I have not found the same in my pay slip for the month of May 13.

4. My pay slip for the month of May 13 is enclosed for your reference and needful action please.

Thankyou

Senthil C
senthil c

Jun 1, 2013

reset my profile

Good evening Sir,

I have forget my Army login password in www.paoascblr.gov.in.

My details are given below :-
Army No :14852209X
Rank : L/Nk (Clk)
Name : Senthil C
Unit : 288 Coy ASC (Sup) Type 'D'
Address : Parangi Nagar (Village), Malayandahalli (PO), Krishnagiri (Teh&DT), Tamil Nadu - 635112.

I request you to reset my profile/password and also promise you that the same will not occur in future.

I shall be grateful to you for this act.

Thankyou sir

Senthil C

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PAY & ALLCES

The following outstanding dues are yet to be credited by your Office :-
1. TYOJ - 14092012 to 16092012 published vide ASC Records (AT) Pt II No ############
2. Daily - 16092012 to 18092012 published vide ASC Records (AT) Pt II No ############
3. Daily - 24092012 to 03112012 published vide ASC Records (AT) Pt II No ############

Please credit ibid due amout at the earliest.
My Army No is 6394178W
Hav/Clk (SD) Mukesh Kumar Singh
Mob No 9582805120

SETTING OF PASSWORD

Kindly include my Army No in your web site to access my particulars etc.
My Army No - 6394178W
Rank- Hav/Clk (SD)
Name- Mukesh Kumar Singh
Date of Birth-01 July 1976
Date of enrolment - 28 April 1998

My mob No is 09582805120

Hav/Clk (SD) Mukesh Kumar Singh

RE-SET OF PASS WORD

I, No 6394178W Hav/Clk (SD) Mukesh Kumar Singh, presently posted at HQ National Security Guard had tried to enter my Army No in PAO (OR) ASC (South) login but the same has been denied stating that Army No does not exist.

May I request you to kindly intimate procedure to login a new PBOR in your web site so that any query or information can be asked from your good office. My email ID is [email protected]
Hav Mukesh Kumar Singh
Manoj Kumar goswami

May 8, 2013

CILQ NOT ADJUSTMENT

I NO-6396413H NK/SKT MK GOSWAMI , MY CILQ HAS BEEN NOT ADJUSTED FROM JUL2012 TO TILL DATE(APR 2013) YOU ARE REQUESTED PLEASE ADJUSTED MY CILQ FOR THE NEXT ISSUE OF MPS.
THAKYOU
YOUR FAITHFULL
NK/SKT MANOJ KUMAR GOSWAMI
MY MAIL ID IS - [email protected]
Mob-09469676621
SUNIL15155339P

May 5, 2013

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PAY AND ALLOWANCES

1. Instead of repeated reminders and letters the following part II orders in respect of Army No 15155339P Hav(PA) Sunil Yadav of Directorate General Mechnised Forces, IHQ of MoD (Army) as per periods mentioned against each have not been adjusted in my monthly pay slip till date. You are requested to adjust the same in next issue of my monthly pay slip i.e.May 2013 :-
(a) Transfer Grant publised vide Army HQ Camp part II order No ############dated 03 Nov 12.
(b) Compensation In Liue of Quarter publised vide Army HQ Camp part II order No ############dated 13 Nov 12 and ############dt 16 Jan 2013.
(c) Transportation Allowances publised vide Army HQ Camp part II order No ############dated 03 Nov 12.
2. You are kindly requested to please check and adjust and above casualties in respect of the NCO at the earliest to avoid any financial hardship of the individual.

Sunil Yadav
narwal

May 5, 2013

Non Adjustment of TPAL

Sir.

Suject: Non adjustment of TPAL.

1. I, No 14850822L NK/Clk Ashok Kumar of HQ CIF (V) since Jan 2012. My TPAL & CILQ allowance was not adjust till dt. I have already a no of obsns on the same fwd to your office. I hard facing the finanacial problems. DO Part II order No is ############dt 03 Feb 12.

SUNIL15155339P

May 1, 2013

NON ADJUSTMENT OF PAY AND ALLOWANCES

1. The following part II orders in respect of Army No 15155339P Hav(PA) Sunil Yadav of Directorate General Mechnised Forces, IHQ of MoD (Army) as per periods mentioned against each have not been adjusted in my monthly pay slip till date. You are requested to adjust the same in next issue of my monthly pay slip i.e.May 2013 :-
2. You are kindly requested to please check and adjust and above casualties in respect of the NCO at the earliest to avoid any other infractious correcpondences.

Sunil Yadav
pratap udai

May 1, 2013

NON CREDIT MONTHLY PAYMENT

Non credit monthly pay and allowance from Nov 2012 to till date in respect of No 14851370A Sep/Clk Pratap Singh of HQ 41 Inf Bde. You are requested early credit payment of above named pers. indl AWL wef 11 Dec 2012 and rejoined AWL wef 03 Jan 13 has already been published vide this HQ part II order No 0/010/2013 dt 06 Mar 13.
narwal

Apr 27, 2013

Non Adjustment of TPAL

Sir.

Suject: Non adjustment of TPAL.

1. I, No 14850822L NK/Clk Ashok Kumar of HQ CIF (V) since Jan 2012. My TPAL allowance was not adjust till dt. I have already a no of obsns on the same fwd to your office. I hard facing the finanacial problems. DO Part II order No is ############dt 03 Feb 12.