www.paoascblr.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paoascblr.gov.in

pratap udai

Apr 26, 2013

NON CREDIT OF PAY & ALLCES

1. NON CREDIT OF PAY & ALLCES WEF NOV 2012 TO TILL DATE IN RESPECT OF NO-14851370A SEP (CLK) (NOW NK/CLK) PRATAP SINGH OF THIS HQ.

2. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CREDIT PAY & ALLCES OF THE ABOVE NAME INDLS BANKERS.
shreeriya

Apr 21, 2013

reset my password

i forgot my psassword pl reset ,my password my details as follows
No-148456116M
Rank-Nk/SHT
Name-Gole Shrimant
DOB-18Mar1984
DOE-03Nov2004
J P Jana

Apr 16, 2013

Reg. non receipt of APPF amount

I No.14839696K SEP H.P.Jana submitted an application for withdrawal APPF amounting to Rs.1,75,000/- vied this office Letter No.7030/5231/D/Accts dated 18/03/2013 but the above said amount not yet credited into my salary account. Request look this matter personally and the said amount may please be credited into my account because that amount so needful to me.
satishkumar12

Apr 7, 2013

NON ADJUSTMENT OF TFRGTH

Transfer grant in respect of jc-643202-M Sub/SKT Satish Kumar for posting out from 40 COY ASC (SUP) to CAD pulgaon (TOS on 18 March 2008) published by CAD pulgaon vide their DO part II order number ############dt. 31 August 2008 has not been adjusted till date. you are requested to adjust this long outstanding due in the monthly pay slip for the current month. I shall be highly grateful to you for your this act of kindness.

Non adjustment of NRA

Respected sir
NRA in respect of No 14850291Y NK CLK (SD) Navneet for the period from 01 Oct 11 to 22 Oct 11 (22 days) and 14 Nov 11 to 31 Dec 11 (48 days) has been already published vide HQ 11 Corps Pt-II order No ############dt 16 Feb 13 and ############dt 16 Feb13. Above allce has not been adjust in my monthly pay slip. You are requested to take necessary action pl. I also facing a financial problem..............

I wish you very greatful for this kind of act..........

Non adjusment of FAA

No 14850291Y NK/Clk (SD) Navneet is presently serving HQ 11 Corps (MS). FAA in respect of Nk Navneet for the period from
02 Aug 11 to 30 Sep 11 was published vide HQ 11 Corps Pt-II order No ############dt 16 Feb 2013. But same has not yet admitted. You are requested to please admitted FAA for the same period.

observation of pay slip 03/2013

No 14850291Y NK/Clk (SD) Navneet is presently serving with HQ 11 Corps. Total payment of the NCO is Rs 23201/- (Rupees twenty three thousand two hundred one only) and after dedcuction of saving Rs. 6000/- (Rupees Six thousand only). (AGIF +AFPP Fund) Total payment made Rs 17201/- (Rupees seventeen thousand two hundred one only), the same amount is required to be credit to the bank whereas as per the pay slip for the month of 03/2013 (Mar 2013) Rs 7732/- (Seven thousand seven hundred thirty two only) credit to the bank. You are requested to please credit amount Rs 9469/- (Nine thousand four hundred sixty nine only) in his bank account.
shivrajbishnoi

Mar 15, 2013

Non adjustment of FAA

Subject :- Non adjustment of FAA
FAA in respect of No 14849338M Nk/Clk(SD) Jaggarao G for the pd from 01 Jul 11 to 31 Dec 2011 has already been published vide 223 Coy ASC (Sup) Type 'B' Do part II order No 0/############dt jan 2012 even after one year complete but the above allces has not been adjusted in my monthly pay slip till date. Station order and part II order many times farwarded to your office but no more reply recd by ur office till date. Your are requested to adjust the same in next issue of my monthly pay slip i.e.Mar 2013 please.
shivrajbishnoi

Mar 15, 2013

Non adjustment of FAA

Subject :- Non adjustment of FAA
FAA in respect of No 14854047W Sep/Clk(SD) Shivraj Bishnoi for the pd from 01 Jul 11 to 31 Dec 2011 published vide 223 Coy ASC (Sup) Type 'B' Do part II order No 0/############dt jan 2012 has not been adjusted in my monthly pay slip till date. Your are requested to adjust the same in nest issue of my monthly pay slip i.e.Mar 2013 please.
ravi6394

increment

1. I, No 6394041k Hav (PA) Ravi Kumar, HQ 41 Sub Area was promoted to the rank of Hav in the month of Feb 2005 and increment due between Feb to Jun before 01 Jan 2006. Hence, the NCO is entitled to get his annual incremet wef 16 Feb 2005. As per IHQ of MoD (Army) letter No B/20984/Misc II/AG/PS3 (P) dt 09 Aug 2012, the NCO is entitled next increment in the revised pay structure.

2. A Large No of pers have been adjusted their increment of my batch ie 16 Feb 2005 but my increment has not adjusted till date kindly adjust the same at the earliest. Your prompt and postive action will be highly appreciated.

3. An early action is requested please.
narwal

reset of password

Respected Sir.........

I No 14850822L NK/ CLK SD Ashok Kumar. I forget of user password..... pl reset of my password & give permission to access my user ID.
narwal

TPAL

I No 14850822L NK/CLK (SD) ASHOK KUMAR, my TPAL is not adjustment last Jan 2012. I have already been a no of observation write in favour of PAO (OR) ASC (S). the same has not been done. DO Part II No is 0/0009/2012 dt 03 Feb 12. You are requested to take necessary action pl. I also facing a financial problem..............

I wish you very greatful for this kind of act..........
Hav/Clk(SD) Mukesh Kumar Singh

Non adjustment of CILQ

Sir, I No 6394178W Hav/Clk (SD) Mukesh Kumar Singh of ASC Records (AT) requesting you to kindly pay my CILQ allowances from Jan 2013 onwards in next pay slip for the month of Mar 2013.

Thanking you sir
ramesh kolawale

Mar 10, 2013

obserwetion into pay slip

I, No. 14852258A SEP/SKT KOLAWALE RAMESH K 360 coy asc(sup) typeF LEH Sir, my trade is SKT but into payslip show a SHT pls amendment this and i have done CL 2 but pay& allowance is not created.
an early action requested pls.
Hav/Clk(SD) Mukesh Kumar Singh

Mar 6, 2013

NON ADJUSTMENT OF CILQ

I, No 6394178W Hav/Clk(SD) Mukesh Kumar Singh of ASC Records (AT), CILQ for the period from 01 Jan 2013 to till date has not been adjusted in my monthly Pay slip till date. You are requested to adjust the same in next issue of my monthly Pay slip i.e. Mar 2013 please.
Unnikrishnankp

Mar 2, 2013

Non adjustment of CILQ

CILQ in respect of 6393159Y Hav Unnikrishnan KP for the pd from 01Jan to 30 Jun 2012 published vide 65 Coy ASC(Sup) Type D DO Part II No 0/0024/2012 dt 19 Mar 2012. But the same has not yet admitted. As per monthly statement of Feb 13, the same has been shown as gtd but in amount column shown as blank. Pl clarify, also give reply on my letter under RTI Act 2005 fwd on 04 Feb 13 imdtly. Presently posted with HQ 4 Corps.

Feb 23, 2013

nonreceipt of ACP NBSUB corregindium althoughsevenmonths have completed

Sir i retired as HAV / SHT after 26 years of service i was granted ACP / NB/SUB vide corps order part ii no 1/2582/2011 dated 20/10/2011 item no 0373 but pension ppo was issued in hav rank and pension is coming presently 9358 as i should get12229 already complained but no action has been taken kindly consider the case and do the need full thanking you
MISHRA SUKHMIDAYAL 06381968M

Feb 14, 2013

STOPPAGE OF PAY & ALLCES IN R/O JC665798X SUB/MT SHIV KUMAR TRIPATI

IT IS SUBMITTED THAT JC 665798X SUB/MT SHIV KUMAR TRIPATI OF 5682 ASC BN WAS DUE TO BE DISCHARGE FROM SERVICE IN THE PREVIOUS RANK( NB SUB) WEF 31 DEC 2012 AS PER DISCHARGE ORDER ISSUED BY ASC RECORS SOUTH. HOWEVER THE JCO WAS PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF SUB WEF 01 NOV 2012 AND CASUALTY TO THIS EFFECT WAS PUBLISHED VIDE ASC RECORDS (SOUTH) CORPS ORDER PT-II NO ############. IT IS BROUGHT TO YOUR NOTICE THAT PAY & ALLCE IN R/O ABOVE MENTIONED JCO NOT FOUND CREDITED IN INDL ACCT ON 31 DEC 2012.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY & ALLCES OF THE JCO MAY PL BE CREDITED TO THE INDL DSP ACCOUNT NO 30197198069. SBI,SARAI AKIL, KAUSHAMBI

AN EARLY ACTION IS REQUESTED PLEASE.

Feb 8, 2013

STOPPAGE OF PAY & ALLCES IN R/O JC-665798X SUB/MT SHIV KUMAR TRIPATI

It is submitted that JC-665798X SUB/MT Shiv Kumar Tripati of this unit was due to be discharge from service in the previous rk (Nb Sub) wef 31 Dec 2012 as per discharge order issued by ASC RECORDS(SOUTH). However the JCO was promoted to the rank of SUB to this effect was published vide ASC RECORDS(SOUTH) Corps Order Pt-II No ############. It is brought to your notice that pay & Allce in r/o JCO not found credited in the Indl Account on 31 Dec 2012.

In view of the above you are requested to pay & Allce of the JCO may pl be credited to the Indl DSP Account 30197198069.SBI Sarai Akil, Kaushambi

An early action requested pl.
Raju Kumar Rai

Feb 8, 2013

DATE OF NEXT INCREMENT IN THE REVISED PAY STRUCTRE

1. I, No 6394557M Hav (PA) Raju Kumar Rai, HQ 28 Inf Bde was promoted to the rank of Nk in the month of May 2005 and get my annual increment between Feb to Jun before 01 Jan 2006. Hence, the NCO is entitled to get his annual incremet May 05. As per IHQ of MoD (Army) letter No B/20984/Misc II/AG/PS3 (P) dt 09 Aug 2012, the NCO is entitled next increment in the revised pay structure.

2. I, No 6394557M Hav (PA) Raju Kumar Rai of HQ 28 Inf Bde was passed Class-II, Gp 'X' and published part II order vide HQ 28 Inf Bde Part II Order No 0/############,but class pay has not been adjusted till date in the pay slip.

3. Ref pay slip for the month of Jan 2013, proof of saving of the NCO has already fwd to your office vide HQ 28 Inf Bde letter No 6394557/RK/IT dated 03 Jan 2013, but the same has not been shown in the pay slip for the month of Jan 2013.

4. CEA & NRA of the NCO published vide HQ 28 Inf Bde Part II Order N 0/0016/2012 has not been adjusted.

5. An early action is requested please.

Feb 7, 2013

RESET ARMY NET PASSWORD

Sir, My Army No- 6396024H L/NK/BB Praduman Rai and now I am posted in 5682 ASC Bn, C/O 56 APO. Sir, i can,t access my Army net pass word therefore I can't able to get my pay slip. Whenever try to make password system can't read my Date of birth. So I can't make my password. I have nevever make password in Army net. My Date of Birth. 06 Mar 1984. and date of enrollment 21 Jan 2002.Sir please solve my problem. ....
. Yours Sincerely .... L/NK Praduman Rai.

Sir please help to make password through Army Net..... My email Id.... [email protected]

Nov 17, 2012

forget pass word

I am a retired service person. I was retired from Army service on 30 Jun 12. I have served in ASC and forget my pass word without which PAO (OR) ASC web site can not be utilised. The pass word may please be resett and sent on my e mail ID. My e-mail ID is [email protected] An early will be highly soliciated. Thanking you.

Sep 25, 2012

forget pass word

I have forget my army internet password at www.paoascblr.gov.in
please enable me to re-enter in my login password.
my email id is- [email protected]
My Perticulars
6390669P HAV/SKT BHUPINDER SINGH
DOB - 20/3/1971
DOE - 18/5/1991

Sep 24, 2012

forget pass word

I have forget my password of civil internet i.e www.paoascblr.gov.in. Pl do the need ful in my ID -
my particulars:
DOB- 05 Dec 1985
Phone NO -09545800092

Sep 14, 2012

forget pass word

I have forget my pass word in www.paoascblr.gov.in
please enable me to re-enter in my login password.

My Particulars:

Namr & Rank Nk Taranjit Singh
14850219H
DOB-29 Aug 1984
EnrolMent-12 Oct 2007

please send my old password on my e mail address [email protected] and SMS me mob is .08269774856 or 08989018736