www.paytm.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paytm.com

surya ganeshram

Apr 15, 2014

debit card was blocked

hi im usng paytm..my debit card was blocked due to incorrect passwrd..i called to ur customer care but there was no response.please unblock my card orelse say the way to unblock..please..kindly do this... thank u
deathtsalker24

Jan 10, 2014

ACCOUNT BLOCKED AFTER ADDING CASH

SIR
I have PAYTM account user id :- [email protected] after adding on cash to my account with rs 500 my account is blocked and i cannot carry out further transactions . I have made a complaint on [email protected] but they have not provided suitable reply except the TIcket number which is of no use further now PAYTM is just blocking accounts please so the needful so that company like PAYTM could not make fool of innocent indians and itz very shameful that PAYTM is app developed in india how could then we trust our people if they cheat us only

Jan 6, 2014

Requesting to unblock my paytm id

Dear sir my paytm I'd has been blocked and I am not able to operate any transaction through my id. Kindly do the necesarry as soon as possible so that I can continue my further transactions with you. Thanks and regards Banamali Tyadi mob:9543030838
amrik540

Jan 2, 2014

balance

Amrik Singh

Dec 31, 2013
Recharge is seccessful
Sir/Madam
I have recharged my bsnl mobile no 9465219540 dt 31/12/13.The number is not recharged and status is shown successful at paytm portal.Now neither my recharge is done nor my payrtm cash refunded
Order number. 182978867 Dt 31/12/13
Harmit Singh

Dec 29, 2013

Recharge is pending 176366639 dt 13/12/13

Sir/Madam
I have recharged my bsnl mobile no 9417808284 dt 13/12/13.The number is not recharged and status is shown pending at paytm portal.Now neither my recharge is done nor my payrtm cash refunded
Order number. 176366639 Dt 13/12/13

Dec 23, 2013

recharge balance not credite

my prepadi ph no 8017756305 (tata dogamo gsm). my rs 17 recharge not successeful but my balance debit in my a/c so plz solve the issu

bank detiles :--Ref. No. Debit Credit
22-Dec-2013 (22-Dec-2013) TO TRANSFER
INB Paytm Mobile Solution Pvt 287010490IGP1124730 TRANSFER TO 32622893240 PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS
arsath mnsj

Nov 22, 2013

my amount not refunded to my account

Respect sir,
i paid my DTH bill in recommended website
www.paytm.com. The amount debited from my account but the bill is not
paid. I gave complaint already .u have replied that the amount was
sent to the bank .But the amount doesn't credit. So kindly take
action regarding my complaint

Number 8807587758
CANARA Bank Transaction Id: CCAAJ2VMV827
Paytm order no: 152787814
joseph mathew

Aug 16, 2013

sun direct recharge failed

sundirect re charge failed date 03-06-2013 no. ############, ############ as per bank details. rs.2420. this amount deducted from my account but not re-charged. Amount not returned.
rekhal

Apr 14, 2013

unsucessful recharge of rs 108

on dated 12/08/2013 i recharge my m.no 9859213369(aircel)form sbi netbanking through your side .the said amount is deducted from my account but recharge not successful.so please return the amount .
paytm order no 8763027
PRAMOD KORE

Mar 26, 2013

AMOUNT NOT CREDIT

DEAR SIR,
RS.224/- RECHARG IDEA FWP NO-8805018172 ON DATE-06-03-2013.
RECHARG UNSUCCESSFULL.
BUT AMOUNT CREDIT TO IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.
PRAMOD KORE--9422067471
singhrk

Mar 24, 2013

recharge succesful but amount nt enter

sir i made recharge of rs 100 in bsnl 9412826887 but i did nt get recharge and amount is deducted wat the bloody services paytm are providing...............plzz helpp
Ashishlathixp

Mar 11, 2013

Recharge not successful

Hii my name ashish lathi...my dishtv not recharge successful rs.500....my vc no.01506319671 and my gmail id [email protected] and bank name lakhsmi vilas bank rs. 500 deduct...plz fast recharge in dish tv..........my mob no.9950351961
Praveen Kumar Bandrawal

Mar 1, 2013

recharge failed

On 28/2/13, I requested to Paytm.com to recharge my Vodafone service for the amount 350/- (three hundred and fifty). For it I fulfilled all requirements to pay the amount and immediately the payment was deducted to my account of HDFC bank but after expanding 24 hours I have not got my recharge. You are requested to check all this process.
I have got Order number: 77600981
name: Praveen Kumar
Phone: 9811667868

Mar 1, 2013

not recharge

I dont get my Vodafone number 9846732375 recharged by paytm.i had paid rs 124 using my debit card and still dont get recharge.please respond to my order number 76626412
soniya mehar

Feb 25, 2013

my airtel mobile no . 9818101564 rs. 100 not sucessfully recharged
Rajeev Saxena pnb

Feb 20, 2013

not recharge

my bsnl mob.no 9460238585 recharge was unsuccessful.Rs135 refunded to paytm cash order no.72480653 dt.07-02-2013.
please either recharge or refund to my account.
mahantesh belur

Feb 15, 2013

sundirect recharge amount refound

i have requsting in sundirect recharge on date 12/02/13 unsuccessfully please my recharge payment 655/- refund in My account .

Mob:-8805007762
M.R.Pattanshetti

thanks & regards
M VENKATESULU

Feb 15, 2013

Recharge failed for seconds package

Recharge Failed
I just tried to recharge BSNL SECONDS SCHEME FOR Rs.30.00 through Paytm cash, but the same has not recharged my mobile no 9490606494, whether the Seconds/Minutes package is available or not, if available how to recharge through paytm cash.

With regards

M.VENKATESULU
Prabhu1963

Feb 6, 2013

payment not refunded to credit card

on 29.10.2012, I made the online payment Rs. 5,605 for my company mobile BSNL cell one post paid no. 9448289110. This payment towards Utility bill only, not recharge., I made the payment through my HDFC Platinum credit card. immediately I have received the message to my mobile Payment not successful. so that immediately I made the paymetn for Rs. 5605 through bSNL Billdesk.com. that paymenta was successful.

But very next day I have raeceived the HdFC statemennt, showing that, Rs. 5605 has been credited my creditcard statement agaisnt transaction code is 018058, SO No. 1.. after 3 month also you have not refund my Rs. 5605 to my credit card a/c. The same day you have received Rs. 5605 but you have not refund the money to my credit card account. Several time I have sent my requiisiton , problem along with my credit card stament which statement is showing the Credited amount Rs. 5605. Eventhough
you have not taken care so fare.

Jan 3, 2012

Recharge Failed

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to [email protected] We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Amount of Rs.197 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

You may also watch our videos for more information: http://vimeo.com/paytm/videos

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [email protected] You may also refer our online help videos at http://vimeo.com/33272839 for more details on our refund process.

Best Regards,

ideacellular

Jan 10, 2013

RE: not recharge

Dear YOGESH,

We wish to inform you that the recharge benefit of Rs.7/- has already been updated for your Idea account on dated.. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Ideacellular

not recharge

i am recharge Rs 15 airtel mobile no 9910143041 on 8 dec. order no59731879 and Rs7 in idea no 8750650966 on 15 dec order
it is not recharge sucessfully. please refund my amount

not recharge

i am recharge of Rs 7 in idea mobile no 8750650966 on 15 dec. it not recharge sucessfully its order no is. 60859097

not recharge

i am recharge of Rs 15 in mobile no 9910143041 on 08 dec. recharge not sucessfully . my order no is 59731879.
my email id - [email protected]