www.paytm.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.paytm.com

sachinguru

May 18, 2012

mobile recharge

ORDER NO : 38029055
Brajw Send email

Mar 23, 2012

Tata sky recharge but not credited

aap ne galat bal cut kiya hai
Brajw Send email

Mar 23, 2012

Tata sky recharge but not credited

hiiiiiiiii9755152679

Feb 8, 2012

Website is misleading and proves wrong information on pre-paid recharge coupons.

Price Talktime Validity Description 48 24 365 days Local R-R Calls50p/m.
Local R-Others Calls- 60p/m ,STD R-R Calls- 50p/m ,STD R-Others Calls- 60p/mHi,

I got a sms saying you have recharged Rs 48, but when i check my account
balance it shows Rs 0.10 only. I was expecting Rs 24 to be credited with
365 Validity. Instead i see R to R 1000 min has been credited. I am
interested in R to R free local calls. I was not looking for validity for 365
days and Rs 24 talk time.

Please find the screen shot attached for reference. which is showing the wrong information on recharge denominations.

When I contacted I got this response as below:
Your request (#100193397) has been deemed solved.

To review, comment and reopen the request, follow the link below:

Aditya, Feb 03 18:03 (IST):
Dear Guna ,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to share with you that the amount of talk time or any other benefit that you may receive for a particular recharge value is controlled entirely by <Reliance GSM>.

We recommend that you contact <Reliance GSMr> Customer Care to confirm the benefits associated with your requested recharge value.

Aditya

Guna
PayTM Customer Care Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Recharge Failed

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to [email protected] We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Amount of Rs.197 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

You may also watch our videos for more information: http://vimeo.com/paytm/videos

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [email protected] You may also refer our online help videos at http://vimeo.com/33272839 for more details on our refund process.

Paytm Customer Care
PayTM Customer Care Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Tatasky not recharged

Your money has already been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. You can use this Paytm Cash to pay for your next recharge on Paytm.com.

Please note: If your recharge fails on paytm.com your money gets refunded directly into your Paytm Cash balance. This way you do not need to wait to receive the refund in your bank account. Paytm Cash is your own money which you can use to make payments on paytm.com without requiring you to enter your bank details on paytm.com all over again.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to your credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

To know more about Paytm Cash you may visit http://www.paytm.com/what-is-paytm-cash.html

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [email protected] You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

Paytm Customer Care

Dec 27, 2011

Recharge Failed

I just tried to recharge uninor number by Rs 197 from my AXIS debit card(netbanking). The payment is successful and rs 197 is debited my bank account but when returning from axis netbanking site it was showing "http://www.paytm.com/errorPage.htm" link. Neither the mobile number got recharged nor got any order number. Please do the needful to get the number recharged.

Below is the Transaction Details from my bank:
Transaction Date: 25/12/2011
Transaction Amount: INR 197.00
Transaction Type: DR
Transaction Description: UBP/XFER/20111225230700

---------------
I already wrote to [email protected] and got below reply.

We have checked your Order history on www.paytm.com. We request you to send us the bank statement in order to resolve this issue as early as possible.

Be assured that your money is safe and either your number will be recharged or we will initiate the refund for the same value.

Thank you for using www.paytm.com.

Rachit
Team - Paytm
Dec-26 2011 01:32

My Reply:
---------------
Bank Statement as requested.

Transaction Date:25-12-2011
Particulars:ICONN/38091185/251211/CCAVENUE.COM / CHARGE
Debit:197.00
Sol:351

Now I found that a order(12482415) as been created in order status section with Order Status "Payment Failure" and Order date :25-Dec-11 22:59:15.
Already 2 hrs over since I placed my order, the balance haven't came in Paytm Cash. Please verify it so that I can able to replace the order from Paytm Cash.

Avijit

After that till now(27 Dec 2011 8.30 pm) now reply from [email protected]

Please revert my amount or recharge my cell to keep trust to this site.