www.quikr.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.quikr.com

Nargis munaf tadavi

Jul 12, 2019

Fraud case

I give 1800 to quikr.com for job ..they offered me job in bank but i cancel it.after they don't return my money
IshankKumar

Jun 14, 2019

Return of the product

I have purchased refrigerator from quikr. On 4th of June it got delivered. There was many defect by noticing that I told the person to take it back but he said that I have 2 days time to return the product if I am not satisfied. And said that I have to call to the customer care to return the product. So, I have done the same. As we cannot connect to the customer care of Quikr immediately. So he assured me that he knows the rule very well i.e we have two days time to return it. Even when I have showed him that the refrigerator was not cooling properly, he said to wait for 1 hour then turn it ON again, let the gas to settle down.

Next day, when I have received the call from quikr I have explained them everything in detail and they have registered a complaint and said it will be resolved by 48 hours. Till today i.e. 14th of June I am still waiting for their respond.But still no action have been taken from there side. Even they responding my calls.

For reference: complaint ID :5597103729.
IshankKumar

Jun 14, 2019

Return of the product

For reference: complaint ID :5597103729.
mopradh1

Apr 9, 2019

quikr rental homes

Around last 15 days I am running behind quikr person Anand(9108044526) to get my security deposit back as we are asked to vacate the building due to their plan of changing the entire building for paying Guest. In the month of March this person sent mail to vacate with in one month.From that time one mail chain is going on.but Anand(quikr cheater), he is behaving in a very unprofessional manner. He sent a mail saying that you will get your money by April 4, 2019. but i did not receive my money yet and he is not receiving the call.Trying to contact quikr help line number, but no respond. can anyone help on this. my husband is sending reminder mail every day.his number is (9964379555)
HateQuikr

Feb 13, 2019

Quikr Sales Thugs trying to sell Premium Ads using falsifying information

I had posted my bike ad on Quikr under FREE ads, the next day I got call from Quikr sales person bothering me to convert my FREE ad into paid ad for better visibility. I told me that I don't want to use Paid ad as with there premium ad service they only will promote my bike sale into local city, but I need it to be promoted into multi-states. ON this the Quikr sales person gave phone to his Senior who told me he will get back to me after customizing some better price options for me, he called me 15 mins later and told me that he can run 65 unique ads in 5-6 different states. The ads will cost 7000 INR but if I book it now on special discount he will give me all 65 ads for 3000 INR. He also told me if my bike is NOT sold in 30 days all of the Rs 3000/- will be refunded back to me. After a lot of pressire from him I said ok to the sale and paid Rs 3000. He told me within 24 hours my ads will be running and also told me that 30 days promise holds true. Later i came to know that he was a Scam, he stopped picking up my calls and he has only posted 4 premium ads out of 65 promised.

I tried to complaint about it to Quikr but you will be surprised that they don't have any complaint number for bike and car permium ads (means people who pay for ads don't even have a complaint setup) instead they ask you to send email to [email protected]

And guess what no one called or followed up, I ended up filling dispute with my Credit card company regarding service paid for but not delivered by Quikr.

What a cheap way to cheat someone, such companies and there sales policies needs to be reviewed or SHUT DOWN completely.

Quikr like companies work on customer failure model, by not providing customer support access, and making it impossible for anyone to raise an issue/complaint/query status as there is no system for it in place.... they assume people will stop following and there sales will keep growing.
vparabh2019

Feb 5, 2019

Quality of the product

Have purchased a phone and was delivered in time, however phone which was displayed on quikr before purchase is not which I received and now Quikr is not ready to help since its delivered.

Jan 25, 2019

Quikr Certified Mumbai not delivering the product

This is regarding AD ID 314009973, a "Shoe rack with drawer made of commercial plywood".

I bout it on 17th January 2019 and it was supposed to be delivered on Monday, 21st January 2019. It got rescheduled to Tuesday then Wednesday, then Thursday and so on. It's yet not delivered.

I asked for refund of money or delivery of product. For all the query, they have only only one answer "I'll arrange a call back".

This is a fraud company....!!!!!
Best Regards,

Shailesh Jajotat
NARESH KUMAR chauhan

Jan 7, 2019

Leeds not received/bad commitments

Quikr is theft company he cheating and frod with me pls do not dealing with this company any types of services deal
if any more information contact me below details

Naresh Chauhan
M.9873915634
kolkata1982

Aug 29, 2018

Fake job consultancy

The HR Manager
Quikr

This is to bring your attention regarding the fake job consultancy ,who is keep on posting the job requirement for Abroad and your company is not stopping that. I know the job consultancy is paying you money to advertise the job but you should see the other side as well that how they are making fool of the people. Jobs4sure .Ca is the name of the consultancy ,mostly based in Delhi and Pune but their main head office is in Canada ,which is so called. They took so much money from so many people almost 100 of people and then they disappeared and even I have also paid .Again after 3 months they have advertise in Quikr.com about the International job in the name of WWW.Joblinks.co.in. They have taken so much money from so many people and then cheated the people with the hope that will give jobs in abroad. There are lots of good and authentic consultancy in India who are taking money and giving job to people in Abroad.This joblinks consultancy is totally fake the HR Team of Quikr should verify this otherwise people will lost the trust of other consultancy also. So please stop them otherwise they will simply ruin the people life . They are totally fraud .The name of the CEO is Charles Cardinal (so called) and other people are also involved with it.So please verify them first before they post any sort of job posting in Quikr .Its is affecting your reputation as well.
Aradhana Roy
Ankankrishna

Aug 29, 2018

Not refunded my money

Iam ajay kumar. Mobile no- 8863002234
Maine online Quikr pe job k liye aplied kiya tha, then mujhe call aaya or bola ki apko hdfc m job milega uske liye aapko document send Krna hoga verification k liye then maine document send kr diya [email protected] pe. Then mujhe call aaya ki apko 1500 amt reg k liye dena hoga to maine unke diye gaye account details m transfer kr diya, then mujhe kaha gya ki apka 3 round m interview hoga jis me se maine 2 round interview diya h ek online test or ek telephonic interview. Uske baad mujhe kaha gya ki apko call jayengi result k liye then 3rd interview hoga. Aaj 10 din ho gye h na mujhe call aaya or na hi koi mail. Mai call or mail kr rha hu to koi response ni aa rha h. Mujhe ye v kaha gya tha ki agar job ni hoga to apka paisa refund ho jayega. Maine mail kiya ki mujhe job ni chahiye mujhe paisa refund kr do. Then mujhe mail aaya ki paisa wapas ni hoga.
Jis no se mujhe job k liye call aaya tha vo no-9205490126 h. Mujhe job ni chahiye mujhe mera paisa refund krwa do bs....
saini309

May 13, 2018

quikr

If Quikr fails to abide by its promises and you may have to bear the cost due to that. Then Quikr team makes sure that you bear the cost. It is such a cheap company that it is ready to dissatisfy its customers even for 700 rs. They will make sure that customer is dissatisfied but will not agree to bear 700 rs., that too for a fault that they have made. I scheduled my delivery for a Sunday(Quikr was informed about it since 7-8 days). On Sunday, they didn't even bother to inform me that they will not be delivering the product. I had to call them but still they did not tell me. I then contacted the seller and got to know that Quikr has not even picked up the product. Quikr did not even connect with seller to inform him. And alter all this, when I called them and told them about the inconvenience caused, they did not listen to me. I had to bear additional cost of 700-100 rs. if they failed to deliver on Sunday. When I told them the same, they said that I have to bear the cost and they will not do anything, but to keep their customer dissatisfied. They are a very cheap company. So guys, beware of them. Keep in mind that if Quikr fails to abide by its promise and you are having some inconvenience due to this then it is your fault because you have ordered via Quikr. Quikr has a moto and vision that they will make sure that their customers go unsatisfied from the portal. They make sure that customers have to pay for the failure of Quikr to abide by its commitment.
Shah Navaz

May 1, 2018

UNABLE TO DELETE POSTED ADD

On 27th April I posted an add to sell my old lg fridge. Now I want to delete the add.
I am unable to do that. kindly tell me how to remove my add.
shah Navaz
8838193612
VickeyS

Apr 27, 2018

Fake online job posting

I applied in quikr for data entry home based jobs. I applied in two to three jobs.But know I'm getting calls from quikr. They have called me from three different number.

First time there was a girl who said that she is talking from cggobal company and her name was Ahana and Phone number 9953904879.She told me to submit to documents through whattsapp and ask rs.1500. I did not sent any money. I searched about the company. It was company related to electronic.

Second time there was a girl named Mansi Sharma from monster.com who was saying that she will give me job. Her number is 9990634207 and she also asked for same amount.

Third time there was a male who told me that he was talking from quikr I don't remember his name.He said me to submit rs750 before job.

So guys i need to know which one is correct. Quikr is full of scam. If I wouldn't have searched about them i would have been in these spammers trap. Now everyday people call me and my number is exposed to everyone. I want to get rid from these spammer. I have also attached a screenshot of message where email id of company is written. Ahana Sharma asked me to sent my documents on this email Id. Then I got know that its spam when i searched for the person on different social networking platform and websites.

Another fake calls for Part time job from quikr-
Time 11:17 date 27 Apr 2018 I got another spam call from quikr. There was a girl. When I asked about her organisation she told me she is from PAN India. Phone Number 7210790659. Please admin don't protect these mobile number. They are doing wrong thing and I'm exposing them.
Time 11:23 date 27 Apr 2018 I got another spam call from quikr.There was a girl. When I asked about her organisation she told me she is from seimens company. Phone number 7065217463.
I have submitted these complaints previously as well and no action was taken.
Thank You.
VickeyS

Apr 27, 2018

Fake online job posting

Another fake calls for Part time job from quikr-
Time 11:23 date 27 Apr 2018 I got another spam call from quikr.There was a girl. When I asked about her organisation she told me she is from seimens company. Name-Knika Phone number 7065217463.
I have submitted these complaints previously as well and no action was taken.

vishal balaso patil

Apr 19, 2018

mobail phone

we have recived your payment Rs.7978 on ad whatsupp and call the transaction ID is 5001607605 we will contact within 24 hrs schedule the delivery the warranty will be activated after delivery
per deliver and cantact no.9766572977 delivery and contact us delivery not to contact may home

Apr 2, 2018

Quikr Driving Licence

I wanted a driving licence to be made and for which I approached quikr as I saw their name in google as a RTO / Driving Licence service provider. I raised a request by paying an amount of rs 99 which their website mentioned as non refundable thing that they will do some good work. After raising the request I got a call from their executive next day and he explained me the procedure . He also told me that I have to make a payment of rs 3500 through a link which he will send . I did not receive the link that day . I got the link after 2 days and that too he said that he needed a screenshot of the same . Seems like they don't have a integrated service.
Gauravmehta028

Mar 22, 2018

Quikr FOOLING Customers

I posted my Add on 3/20 and just when I though to making it premium I clicked the link I got a call from your Executive Faizan Shaikh ([email protected]) who asked me not to go for Premium (Pay Rs 366) and insisted that he has a better offer stating the following:-

1. We will ensure you get atleast 3-4 buyers call daily.
2. Product will be sold in 7 days.
3. Even outside Mumbai i.e. Maharashtra & Pan India people will call.
4. Add would be on Top for a week.
5. Raise the Price of the Product to accommodate negotiations.

He sent me a link to make payment of Rs 1050 instead and kept on calling until I made the payment.

Just after 2 days here's what I know:-
1. Got 1-2 responses and that's it. 1 was anyways before making it Premium.
2. He actually sold me 5 ad credits - Which was not needed.
3. He created a Duplicate add instead of editing the existing as discussed on call.
4. Used 4 ad credits already which was not needed anyways.

Please don't go by False commitments.
I'll ensure I take the case to consumer court if needed and raise it in every forum including Social Media.
Yunish Saifi

Mar 20, 2018

Refund of payment Rs. 1,000.00 against Invoice no. LF/376092/17-18 for sale of residential land situated at North Delhi, Sarup Nagar

The Manager
The Quikr India Pvt Ltd.
Gunta No. 106, Sub No. 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9, Rachenahalli, (No. 167, Dr. S.R.K. Nagar Post), Krishnarajapuram Hobli,
Bangalore – 560045
Email: [email protected]

Reference : Product: Pack, order Id: 816faf70-cae0-471a-a065-587ed81dcb02-7655442, transactionId:7655442

Subject : Refund of payment Rs. 1,000.00 against Invoice no. LF/376092/17-18 for sale of residential land situated at Sarup Nagar, North Delhi-110042

Dear Sir, Madam,

This is with reference to the above, I beg to draw your kind attention towards your sales representative on how she gave a wrong commitments for the sake of sale their products for which I am putting my strong grievance and I would like to get my money back for all such falls statements and not delivering the commitments by your sales team who representing an esteemed and loyal organization i.e. M/S. Quikr India Pvt. Ltd, how they are wiping out the name of their own organization in front of their privileges customers.

I wish to bring into your knowledge that, on day 14 th Mar 2018, I have been communicated your sales representative through Quikr Sales office telephone no. +91-11 33586314 at around 4:49 PM, Wednesday informing her name as Ujala and through her mobile # +91-7838481319 @ around 5:13 PM, Wednesday wherein the TrueCaller was showing her name as “Tashu Sharma” to sale your product with an immoral statements to the customers.

Your sales person explained me each and every details of the premium listing benefits in which she enlightened, that with this premium listing, I can sell my residential land situated at Sarup Nagar, North Delhi-110042 in a month else she will further extend the premiums listing for another one/two months without any further charges, until my property doesn’t sells and with this I shall be getting a numerous of enquiries from it’s interested buyers on a regular basis, whereas I haven’t yet received a single call or message from a single buyer and not just that your representative told me over phone that the Quikr is responsible to mature the deal, wherein Quikr’s technical team will redesigned my residential plot advertisement on Quikr’s portal with a professional languages and with highlighted keywords which will further help to assign the buyer in a quick way, though this statements was also failed and I had to login in the Quikr and had to enter all details of my property at my own and no one from Quikr’s technical team called up and discuss about the advertisement posting, whereas your representative told me that they’ll assign an technical team for all possible help to list my add on top of the list and she herself be in touch and check for my further requirements and give the details of the interested buyer, even with that assurance I haven’t yet received a single response from it’s buyer via calls or messages and not just that, when I had specifically requested her to share the details wherein it is mentioned in writing somewhere what we discussed, then your sales representative clear-cut told me that this call is being recorded by Quikr for a better services and assurance to their customers ease, though we will provide you the same in writing once you make the payment to Quikr, even though I had made the payment to Quikr accordingly, unfortunately Quikr team didn’t deliver the results as committed by it’s representative and I neither receive anything in writing.

I am writing to put the things in records that, I have been kept on trying to call your representative from 14 th Mar 2018 till date, but she even didn’t respond to my call and then I have also texted her message but nothing has been done so far and then I have been chasing with your customers care from last two/three days and they assured me to arrange a call back and response with their senior team, but unfortunately I haven’t yet received any call and resolution.

I wish to inform you that, I have kept the audio record of our discussion and for email and message which I have been sending for future discomforts events, if it may require.

In view of the above circumstances, I strongly recommend to please refund my payment of Rs. 1,000/- back at your most earliest, as I do not want to be associated further and struggle so much with your team.

Your kind and prompt action in this regards is highly appreciated!

Thanks & best regards
Yunish Saifi
rema12345

Mar 9, 2018

Advertisemnent

We have been duped into upgrading our ad from gold to platinum and made to pay nearly Rs 2000...2 weeks .... by one of the ernakulam quickr coordinators saying that we would online live replies of our ad ..as it would be made more visible during weekends....but nothing of the sort happened.....also the coordinator didn't pick up the phone on calling repeatedly.....thinking of going to consumer court for same.....if no action at ur end ....
raja.sbr

Feb 13, 2018

Quikr Fraud

I had purchased an 'Excellent' certified Iphone from Quikr with 6 months warranty. After using it for a month the battery stopped working. Raised this with Quikr. Their response was 'the mobile was tampered' and it cant be considered for warranty. Quikr claims that I have given the mobile outside for servicing. My question is, why should I give the mobile for servicing outside when it is serving its warranty period? Quikr team cheated me nicely. After a month follow up with the Quikr team I received the answer as the mobile was tampered. Paid 26K and suffering a lot. In-efficient technicians certified the mobile as 'Excellent' condition and fooling the customers like me. This is a big lesson for me.
inthiyaj

Jan 20, 2018

unethical behavior & false promise

I have placed the car add in Quikr. immediately i had received a call from customer care (Farhan from Mumbai). he offered me that if I pay 2000/- they can help me to get my car sold in a Month, he influences and forced me to make the payment on that same call and utilize the offer by doing false promise that car selling will be a must. He didn't even give me time go through the terms and conditions. If my car not getting sold in a Month they can return the Money in form of Paytm cash. after 1 month my car didn't get sold when i requested for cashback now he is telling it to a number of clicks based. though i asked him about it he promised me not to worry about it. Now he is telling my money can't be a refund. He also threatens me that he can't forward the call to higher management and he will not allow me to move my request forward. he didn't talk professionally in the call.

It would be great if i can get any support or help to reach higher authorities and make my request forward and get my money back.
Saranga Kamble

Jan 2, 2018

Order cancelation on false reasons and money retention by quikr

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I had tried to buy sofa bed, bed and wardrobe from quikr. Each time my order was cancelled and the reason was guven as seller cancelled the order. I have proof that's not true. My money was returned to the wallet where I paid extra 500 bucks to get it back. They did the same thing 5-6 times. Each time they cancelled my order the reason was given as seller cancelled it and when I close looped it, I got to know that quikr did it. I had 15K plus with quikr for few days after that I got it in wallets as that's how I've paid. I have paid around 500 now to get it back and I'll be paying ariund 200 more. In addition to that I've called them and seller multiple times. I will never receive any update. I don't think they are selling much but using people's money for the days it is with them. Everytime I will be told that it is not possible to deliver it, if so them why not clear it before I pay them. Why should I have to pay extra money because these people are stupid? They'll also lie that seller had already sold it. Why not be transparent? Please look into this. There are many cases like this. I would really like to sue them if possible.
Jitesh Patil

Dec 21, 2017

Coins selling

Quikr employees convenience to customer for take a premium package and no one take any responsibility to sell any product. They only give assistance take premium service and after that no one can see back to the customers. This is very bad thing.
The pacific

Dec 6, 2017

No Business delivered as promised

To Manager,
Quikr Team

Subject: Complaint for Initiating Wrong report even after Several Complaints and not resolving the issue.

We are very disappointed with your service. The Promised Leads of 75 from you, has come to 61
as per your report, As on real Status its 15. Qbuiseness app Show to Mr. Sushil Nikam and have forwarded the screen shots to
you earlier. The only 13 / 15 Leads were given to us and other Leads Delivered to are not relevant to us. As per Contract
we wanted leads above 5 lakhs of Budget, So maximum of your leads had low budget, few of them were not contactable
or other are not interested, for which i have marked them accordigly.

I have written and called up to you several times, spoke to
Mr Patil- 9819188993
Mr. Sushil Chittam- 9819165777
Mr Pravin Singh- 7208015143
but haven't got any resolution till date.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.

Pacific Associates
Interior Designer and Cosultant
Dombivli East
kamleshbhurke

Nov 22, 2017

Delivered scrap by seller

I have ordered printer from Quikr, it seems to be good after seeing description of product, I did the payment of 1800/- . But when the product was delivered it was totally scrap. The cartridge was missing from that, screws were not there and even it was not getting started. I reported to quikr for this, but they said they are not responsible for that, we are only the middle man and will not do anything in that case.

If quickr is not responsible for that then who is going to take responsibility. Quikr is totally fake site, they are just to earn money and does not care of customers. Quikr, you guys are fake and your life is very less in market.

Deal No. ############

kamlesh

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...