www.rummycircle.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.rummycircle.com

Sep 18, 2021

Rummycircle account blocked

Though all details were verified including bank account and ID card, the account is blocked and the amount of 2k is with held.
Help to unblock or return the amount which was added to the account.
Raviteja6571

Jan 25, 2019

My account closed

[email protected] this account was closed please open
Ranjith15

Nov 9, 2018

Release my id : (ranjith1015)

Reopened my cash game account
My cash game account has been deactivated.pls activate the account.(user id : ranjith1015)
Velu88262000

Oct 8, 2018

Reopened my cash game account

My cash game account has been closed.
please Reopened my account. My all documents submitted
Please consider
Srini12354320

Sep 24, 2018

My diamond club is closed why

Pls activate my diamond club [email protected] iam participate cash tournament
Srini12354320

Sep 24, 2018

My diamond club is closed why

My diamond club is closed why more money and more time I will be spend pls open it [email protected] pls activate my account now
Veerakumar

Aug 29, 2018

Game complete

Sir I have continued play in rummycircle but continued bad card so drop in 4 time or 6 time then continue paly but lose game what the reason please tell me idiea
Amaranathnath

Apr 7, 2018

Don't play ant gambling game online

Guys,
They have a trick in that system to capture new players and put good cards to encourage them to play more games, I found that, if you add some amount to game account, good cards will be given to your game until you cross the winning of same amount which you have added. Example - if you Add 1000 rupees and played, you will be blessed with good cards to win games until 1000 rupees winning. After that they put worst cards. So, you will start loosing until your balance come to low."This is fair play" lol. Once, if you assume that you win, you addict, that's it. They will suck your pocket
Amaranathnath

My game blocked

venugopa;

Dec 31, 2017

cards are not visible

My game no 811344530. opponent won the game and three cards are not visible among 13 cards. so i dont have option and i submitted my game. when i send mail to customer care they asked for screen sots. i cant produce the screen shots how can i take the screen shots of every game. these pigs have eaten because of their useless software.

Their customer care replies are so worst.

moreover they are hungry and greedy about the money of people their service so worst.

As i am closing account with rummy circle and going with diff site to play the game
MohanU

Dec 26, 2017

Rummycircle

My username is boopathy8962 and corresponding mail address is [email protected] I am using two user name in one email address. when I reset my second user name, reset link comes for old username. so I want a link for resetting boopathy8962. You can send to new mail id of [email protected]
MohanU

Dec 26, 2017

Password reset

money0071987

Dec 12, 2017

Blocking Rummycircle to Tamilnadu

Hello Friends

I have heard many of losers in this site ,here lot fraud kind of things are going ,so i have discussed with one of our politicians ,he said you need to collect list of losers list and some evidence ,i have some evidence,it is not enough to block this site ,i need some more details.so please send your details to my mail id;[email protected]
i will take care of it,i need only details soon i will block this site into tamail nadu or some fine will get my government this will sure.
money0071987

Dec 12, 2017

I am going to block rummy circle site to Tamilnadu

Hi Friends,

I have lossed more amount here,and i heared this is fake site and some froud things are going in the site.so i have discussed the same into one our politicians ,he said we will stop into tamilnadu this site like that told.so i need some people compliant who are all loss amount please share your details to my mail id: [email protected]

Dont feel your amount will come soon ,i will take care,other wise the rummycircle will fine 50L to our goverment,it will happend soon.
ragalora

Dec 4, 2017

rummy circle

Hello friends I seen here all complaints everyone losing their money but no action from them....what we have to do I have a plan to win rummy circle....we can't fight against them so cal me I 'll tel d way how u get back your valuable money contact -9698559797
ragalora

Nov 21, 2017

rummy circle

hello friends here I seen every one comments it's true only...bcoz me too spoiled my life and my money more then 3laks kindly share your details we 'll fight against them....thank you my mail I'd [email protected]
Leemon143

Nov 10, 2017

Account closed

My account leemon143 was locked.. But i dont know why.. Please accept my request and unlock my account..
Shyam Gowda

Nov 5, 2017

FRAUD COMPANY RUMMYCIRCLE

DONT EVER PLAY CASH GAMES ON RUMMYCIRCLE. TO KNOW WHAT FRAUD THEY DO YOU HAVE TO PLAY ONE OPPONENT GAMES. SOMETIMES YOU CANT DRAW A CRUCIAL CARD THAT YOU NEED, IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO BACK. SOMETIMES "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" MSG GETS DISPLAYED. MOST OF TOURNAMENTS WILL HAVE FAKE SYSTEM PLAYERS/BOTS. EVEN IF YOU WIN YOUR WITHDRAWAL WILL ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES. THEIR CUSTOMER CARE IS WORST
aptprakash6

Sep 16, 2017

cpaturing money

hi friends,,i sent detailed mail discussion...
if you loose the game...and adding money to the site...they will be happy..
once,if you start winning..and made a withdrawl means..they will take you money,,,
further they will not make any reply...and not attend your calls..

her is my detailed mail conversation with them..

to fairplay
My rummy circle account aptprakash6 has been closed ..
y it has been closed .

may i know what happen

Adnan Maruff (Risk Support) <[email protected]>

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (186697) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Adnan Maru
Adnan Maruff (Play Games 24x7)
Aug 10, 10:53 PM IST

Dear Prakash,

As discussed during the call, please note that we have reviewed your game played on date 2017-07-22 having tournament ID 139712713/ 139797417. Subsequently, it was found that you colluded with another player and gained an unfair advantage resulting in wining by unfair means. Since it is a gross violation of our terms and services and that we are committed to providing a fair and secure playing environment to all our players, we have decided to close your account <aptprakash6>.

Furthermore, amount of money (Amount 8782.58) earned by you through collusion, has been captured and duly refunded back to the players affected by Collusion.

Please also note that the balance amount (if any) in your account would be refunded back to your Bank account registered with us within the next 5 to 7 working days.

Fairplay Team

​Precautionary Note: To keep your account safe and secure, please remember to always log out from your account when not playing. Enjoy awesome game playing experience only with us!

prakash go
prakash govindasami
Aug 10, 10:45 PM IST

This email is a service from Play Games 24x7. Delivered by Zendesk
[N307O9-4EDM]

to Risk
not so..could please send me the details...
i have played genuine..
to which player...
on what basis u tell

to Risk
you didt make any call to me...
further...u said u make a call..

Aug 27

to Risk
My Account has been closed without any valid reason..

just by saying the tournament id..139712713/ 139797417 and colluded with another player...you captured my amount..

still now there is no reply from you..

1. i played my game genuine
2. Tell me which player i have colluded..
3. Send me the Game logs of the `tournament id..139712713/ 139797417..in excel format or pdf .
So, that i could examine ...the game logs..in detail

I AM GIVING SEVEN DAYS..FOR YOU TO MAKE REPLY TO MY MAIL..AND GIVE ME THE DETAILS..WHICH I ASKED..

YOU CANT CAPTURE MY MONEY WITHOUT GIVING ANY PROPER INFORMATION...

G.Prakash.

So, this is fraud rummy circle..friends...in my account i have 15,000 rs..they loot all the money from my account...
Kappya

Aug 26, 2017

Rummycircle

This is not a genuine side to play. You will not earn a single bug from this side. If you have value to your money plz stop playing on this side.
googlesingh

Aug 8, 2017

RUMMY CIRCLE

This site has many fake ids i mean company has lot of system accounts which is programmed accordingly to benefit the company , when they can make a software gaming then each n every nook of that can be controlled by them....im damn sure even the card u pick can be controlled by them......so my request is ban this site allover india nd save many youngsters before u get news of many suicides. Thank you

Jul 18, 2017

Rummy circle .com

To say straight forward do not play online rummy games in any site it is totally fraud , i had very very BAD and WORST experience with rummy circle .com, Where i had spoiled my carrer with spending lot of time and lakhs of money . Every time i thought am i playing wrong but if my cards are at winning position they will disconnect the connection and close the game by winning other person . I know these Dirty government authority people dont have any respect on public and not taking action against on these fraud people. Lot is there to comment but i dont have time to explain all those.Dont believe any comments positively posted here as those comments posted belongs by there own people.

Note -To Ban these games we need to promote our message through different web channels or social networking sites . Let upcoming people at least will be safe and not face problems like us if they are having bad habit.

Note - To say specifically as it is not Genuine Online game and they loot money from us .
pritamv143

Jul 11, 2017

not processed withdraw

dear sir,
you said in last mail when the id is verify then my deducted amount of 2000 rs will be credited in my account. but not yet credited the amount please reply me sir i am totally frustrated..... from this side