WWW.thepancard.com

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about WWW.thepancard.com

Ankita07612

Jul 9, 2020

Fraud

I have applied for the pan card on this website, after filling the form , i have paid Rs. 399 for that. payment has been deducted from my bank account , i have bank statement / deduction sms & mail too from my bank, it was deducted sucessfuly but i have not received any confirmation from the website through mail or message from the website and even when i am trying to check status of my pan card on the website, it is saying no pan card request received, there is no customer support details available, i have tried mailing [email protected] but no response received from any one. I want refund for the money i paid.

I have raised this complaint on your website by trusting this portal but for the solution / refund, rahul Tripathi claiming to work as a executive is asking my debit card details with otp, I don't understand this details are required to pay not to get money. Why your people is asking such details which are even prohibited by banks to share with anyone.

I want my money back and want answer why i am getting calls from yourside for sharing debit card details and otp.

For the verification i am attaching the deduction sms & screenshot shot of bank statement that money has been deducted but i will not give any such information which is prohibited by rbi. Give me the confirmation that you can give me the resolution or not without asking my bank details and otp which is against law.

Fraud Fraud