Xpressbees

Consumer complaints and reviews about Xpressbees

Prabhu pradeen

Jan 18, 2021

Wrong prodect

I ordered one prodect( insta projector rs.1400) in shiprocket site on 14/01/2021 but i received phone case worth rs.100 wrong Prodect delivery at 19/01/2021.its a fraud seller. Kindly take the action and refund the money to me. Thank u.
Track id : 13194201271019
Name: Prabhu. T
Mobile no: 9500062715
Komali sekhar

Jan 13, 2021

Xpressbees courier person is disrespectful and keeps on updating wrong status

Complaint against Delivery Person and His disrespectful Talk to the Customer
It is ridiculous that I am getting messages from xpressbees
Saying that the customer opted for future delivery and customer is not available
I am available and all the information which i gave to deliver this shipment is correct
The particular delivery person did not even contacted me and he keeps on updating wrong status

I contacted him somehow, he is very rude, disrespectful and he is telling that he cannot keep blame on him for not delivering the shipment. So he is just updating wrong status in such a way that the blame is on the customer only
His Contact Number is 7989692487

Please take action on him

If I rate his service , I will not even give him status

My 56 aged mother is always at home
My address is correct
My phone number is correct
Your couriers are not trying to get the parcel to the customers
I have received goods from same Ajio Xpressbee from different persons too
So how come your courier could not find me at home
Nonsense
Utter rubbish

When i talk to him , hes unrespectful and he is not even ready to delivery the goods back to me , when i contact him

His Contact Number is 9123500686
His Name is Sathish Kumar

If I rate his service , I will give Zero
Adarsh Adarsh

Dec 7, 2020

Misbehaviour by delivery boy

You are having a worst delivery boy here. Who does not have any way of talking and is so aggressive. Don't even delivers item. Just says that customer phone is unreachable and customer is not available, worst delivery boy on your pincode
Rourkela, Odisha.
ankitashyam

Oct 4, 2020

Misbehavior of delivery boy

The delivery boy was not taken musk, shield or any other protection while giving delivery
He was misbehaving in context of delivery of commodities
Name of delivery boy -Somnath Adhikari
Ph no-9126829613
Alicekkk

Oct 1, 2020

Delivery boy misplacedy order

Ur delivery boy had picked my order on 15 sept 2020 and not given me any slip of it and enter in ur system that product had been not picked .. The boy name is roshan yadav and his number is 8291436266..
He had blocked my number when I called him I want strict action against him n I want my product back
RAVI RAJOURA

Sep 15, 2020

tHE CUSTOMER WNAT TO TAKE PARCEL, BUT COURIERS IS NOT DELIVER THE PARCET

Sir, my customer is saticefy to take parcel, but courier is not picking my call, from last 4 day, please arrange this parcel today or tomorrow, customer also call to the customer but, he is not responding at any time of over call, so plz so somthing,
customer tracking id is
141123205731615

thanks,
regards sheetal
Kotigattu

Sep 1, 2020

Not delivering

Hii
Here there is no proper delivery service,
Sometimes getting late than expected given delivery data. Please make a good delivery service office on every where or replace membership, this not fair sir. Please take it intiative and make it good and early or intime deliveries.
If one gettings means more than two are not getting even couriers are in same cosutmer area upto a week also not getting their order. Please take this mistake in focus and provide proper services to costumers, produt is good but delivery is v.v.v.v.worst.

Phn:9347846487
Tulasiramya

Aug 29, 2020

Delivery boyand express bee manger

He did not answer my call and rackless answers give to me ..still my coriuer not giving ..my AWB:134092015801183 PLZ TAKE AN ACTION IMMEDIATELY..crouier and express bee manggaer num:8886425188
Niveditaaaaaaa

Aug 15, 2020

Non pickup of the reverse order from limeroad by courier boy.

Courier boy: SHASHIKANT KUMAR
contact number: 8002578455
City: Gaya
Myself: Nivedita Prakash

Subject: my order was assigned to be received by this fellow
yesterday and he refused to pick it up saying it's too late and he needs to rest, today when I called him he told me he will not come. He is using very rough and abusive language to talk and he is disconnecting calls at his pleasure. Kindly look into the matter. It is a pathetic situation on your part, xpressbees.
Ashana 143

Aug 11, 2020

Did not get my order

My awb number is 141123203626890 it has been more than 15 days I have not get my parcel as nd in tracking also its showing blank page
Ashana 143

Aug 11, 2020

Did not get my order

It has been more than 15 days I did not get my order and in tracking also its not showing anything my awb number is 141123203626890
Ravneet Kaur S

May 9, 2020

Delivery person

I want to tell that from last 5 days i call delivery person for my order to deliver first he uploaded fake delivery status i call him dugri branch ludhiana ravi kumar (44228)(20161) ludhiana mob no- 7814405254 why he do this he said we have to do this. Again i call to his supervisor Amandeep singh mob no -7973772455 for my products to delivery he said come to the company and collect your product. He says no one is available to deliver your product because all r gone home. So he says me to come there and collect. From last 5 days i follow up for my courier at last he says me to come. Is this is your delivery very bad experience.till now i don't reciev my courier.
Plz help and do something to figure it Out.

Ravneet
Ludhiana
Ravneet Kaur S

May 9, 2020

Delivery person

Plz help and do something to figure it Out.

Ravneet
Dijila pious

Mar 2, 2020

Worst service

Worst service from delivary boy. Not delivering parcel to the mentioned address ,instead asking us to collect it from address of his wish. courier delivary service with poor standard. Irritating attitude from delivary boy.

Feb 9, 2020

Xpressbees. Worst of Service from delivery boy

Xpressbees
Order no.- 1346517068590

Worst of Service from delivery boy
Delivery boy show full attitude during the call and did not listen to what I wanted to tell him, the person Mobile number -9735789907 name was not mentioned there, Continuously irritated without listening anything

day 1 did not deliver the product . The next day also didn't deliver the parcel. Both the days, I waited at officed and those days were off days(Saturday Sunday) of my office but I especially went to receive the parcel as it was important. Talked very rudely and denied to deliver the parcel
it was the very worst experience with Xpressbees delivery service.

Feb 9, 2020

Parcel not delivered.Very rude behavior of delivery boy

delivery boy show attitude when I call him to deliver

The delivery boy shows a full attitude during the call.

Order no--1346517068590

Day 1- morning I got a call from Xpressbess regarding the delivery of my parcel. The person on call told that he can deliver only between 11 am to 2 pm. I asked can he deliver between 10 am to 11 am or after 2 pm?, as I had some work between 11 am to 2 pm as that was Saturday and I had to go office especially fort receiving the parcel. The person on the phone denied and said we can deliver between the time, as mentioned. I asked him please call sometime before when he will be coming to deliver the parcel as if I would be busy somewhere so can reach to receive the package. I was waiting in my office for the parcel, I got a call at 1:42 pm that time I was unable to see my phone after 20 minutes later I saw my phone and called back that I could not see the phone and wanted to say please try to deliver today if possible or else tomorrow fix a time for tomorrow as again it was Sunday next day and again I would be going to office for only the purpose of receiving the parcel. But without listening to anything, he started to talk rudely and repeatedly blaming me to not to receive a call while he called. I said I am calling you back now just after 20 minutes, but he continuously blaming and misbehaving without listening to me to find for the solution. I disconnected the call. next day I got message from Xpressbee for delivery my same parcel, the number to contact in that message was different, I called on that number the person received call said I am not going to come to deliver the item, I asked can he suggest the number of whoever is coming for delivery he gave a number, I called to that number the second person said he is not going to come to deliver the item, I requested can he arrange the call with delivery boy, this second person gave me a number. The person I talked was the same who came on Saturday again stared talk rudely without listening to anything. Again I was trying to ask for the time as I was waiting in the office but he irritated again and denied to deliver.

and he didn't deliver my item
i have been call m time
6246766049 order id
mayuri panjwani

Dec 28, 2019

Delivery boy (Shreys Biranje) fail to deliver for 2 days after receiving "out for delivery" msg

Friday, Day 1- 9 AM) I received a text from xpressbess that my pacel would be deliver today. delivery boy name "Shreys Biranje" with his contact number.

Day 1- 10 AM) received a call from xpressbees office that my parcel is out for delivery and it will reach asap so keep the cash ready.

Day 1- from 10 AM till 3 PM) no pacel received

Day1 - from 3 PM to 5 PM) kept trying delivery boys number, he wasn't receiving.

Day 1 - 5 PM) called his office (the number from which i received the call in the morning), they told me to wait.

Day 1- from 5PM to 7PM) Even though my work was finished, I waited in the office for 2 hours hoping to receive the parcel. i thought its too late so i left at 7:30.

Day1 - 9 PM) received call from a rude delivery boy for blaming me that office is shut, where to give the parcel. told him to come next day even though it was my weekly off.

Saturday, Day 2 - 9PM) left for office on my weekly off because parcel was too important.

Day2 - 11PM) called the delivery boy, he said the parcel is not with him.

Day2- 12PM) received a msg saying the parcel is with the same delivery boy. Called him immediately, he told me to come to a different area (5km away) to collect my parcel.

Day 2- 1PM) called xpressbees kolhapur, they said parcel would be delivered before 5 PM.

day 2- 5 PM) still no parcel, delivery boy not picking up yet. and tomorrow is sunday. I had paid extra to receive this package on time. but i think all i can feel is sorry for myself
Surajrawat#123456

Nov 26, 2019

Packet is not delivered

My packet is not deliverd since from 3 days.
COD Order:55333805_1_f67 from Suraj raw.. of Stylish Casual.., AWB:134091917249204 of Rs 850 will delivered today. SRNo:9968991153, Pay via Cash/Gpay/UPI
Surajrawat#123456

Nov 26, 2019

Packet is not delivered

COD Order:55333805_1_f67 AWB:134091917249204 , SRNo:9968991153
My packet isnot deliverd since from 3 days .
Lavanya Macharla

Nov 15, 2019

Not received the parcel yet

This is my tracking id 13961193765801 it's been almost 10 days since i ordered it but still i haven't received it its an humble request from my side to deliver my parcel till 18 of this month
Himanahu singh

Sep 9, 2019

Out For Delivery 2385119268390

HII
what happen, my product is Out For Delivery Shipment ID 2385119268390. not deleverd is point i shove is case imadattely now and inform me . mumbai is locket. out of delivery and no other infom
Jean Innis

My 24 live in maid is always at home
My address is correct
My phone number is correct
Your couriers are not trying to get the parcel to the customers
I have received goods from amazon
Flipcart
Utter rubbish
Anandhidayana

Aug 20, 2019

Complaint against Delivery Person

Yesterday (19.08.2019) I have received two COD first cry parcel from your side. Mr. Prakash raj (9500631421)Who you are assigned one delivery person to deliver my parcel. He is very arrogant and impolite person.

I don't have money.So,I said please wait two mins i have arrange and transfer the money.He said i wont waiting for you,I have work.

Next Parcel delivered at evening at that time am not available in my office so my friend said to him the person not available please bring me tomorrow.He said very arrogantly no i cant to deliver.If u r not pick this parcel i don't care and mind i ll return to supplier.

I am very very extremely depressed and not satisfied.this is the first time i met worst delivery person in my life.I have received lot of parcel from your side.This is the first time i met worst behavior and rude manners person.

If u send the person to delivery for COD Parcel means,please tell to bring card swiping machine along with him
SRINU807

Jun 17, 2019

ship ment 13106191643044 (very needed)

shipment no -13106191643044 medicne very needed but not delivered ,please provided today needed shipment