Xpressbees

Consumer complaints and reviews about Xpressbees

AL- SHIFA MEHAR

May 21, 2019

complaint against courier boy

I'm vendor from AL SHIFA MEHAR

It's a number of courier boy ARVIND KUMAR MYATRA (9687941138) he did not call to customer, and show that address is incomplete and, it's a second time he did same thing. we make a call conference, but he did not talk to customer,and not calling to customer and does not have manners how to talk with customer or Vendor.,and also saying that i will not carry the parcel for him. and show in status anything. please arrange the parcel with another delivery boy,and take action against him.

Customer details

NITESH KUMAR TIWARI
PHONE NO. 9973965741
AWB : 1319419331497
Meri lotha

Apr 6, 2019

Undelivered

I received a message that I did my item was undelivered as I did answer the call. In fact, I called the courier guy and he never answered the call or sometimes it was busy. Now, my item is returned which is very frustrating.. N when I call the courier (express com), the lady was not ready to listen .. She became very arrogant .. This is the second m facing issue with this courier.. So I request Club factory to stop deal with this courier service as it is very very inconvenient.
Anand Kishor123

Mar 12, 2019

False delivery information

. Order AWB:1399918103632 on the website of xpressbee is showing that the item has been delivered to me but the product has not been delivered...
It's a sure sort case of cheating and fraud ..
Dineshdinnu

Dec 8, 2018

Not delivered the product

Hello sir
I am dinesh I ordered tshirt in clubfactory worth 900 club factory is sended the product to Hyderabad through xpressbees 1week ago but still now I have not received my product
I paid through online payment
My 📱 number 8686943143

Not delivered the product

Karde paresh

Dec 7, 2018

I am available at address but no deliver

My complete for courier boy not deliver 4 to 5 days my shipment please arrange this

Hii
I am a Paresh i am available at 11am to 10 PM at office but not any delivery boy come hear not any call me and received Msg me ( I am not available at office address)This is not service
please arrange my shipment as soon as possible

And reply me my shipment vide AWB:63250181725395

My office address:-
Brand factory future lifestyle fashion Limited Krome MALL NH65, Bhaskar Colony, Swami Vivekanand Nagar, Lakshmi Nagar, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411013

Paresh karde
Mob.no:- 9923548403
Karde paresh

Dec 7, 2018

I am available at address but no deliver

We could't deliver your shipment vide AWB:63250181725395 as consignee not available at office address. To re-attempt, pls contact XB at 020-49116100

Hii
please arrange my shipment as soon as possible

And reply me my shipment vide AWB:63250181725395

My office address:-

Paresh karde
Mob.no:- 9923548403
Aishu_Annie

Nov 23, 2018

The order is shown delivered but I haven't received any and it's a prepaid order

Since November 8th my order status is shown that it is delivered but I haven't received my delivery and I have already paid for both of my order. Since then I have been trying to call the xpressbees care Team they are least bothered to help me out. Everyday I call them they assure me that I will get the order or else my refund but till today I haven't received any help from them.
sid_1234

Nov 12, 2018

my pincode is not available for delivery

my pincode is not available for delivery what should i do.....
justsandip

Nov 7, 2018

Worst of Service from delivery boy

Delivery boy show full attitude during call and did not listen what wanted to tell him, person named Santonu Mobile number - 8250771415, Continuously told me "I'll call you the right time.

I tried to told him I am at the Job place and I'll leave at 6pm so please deliver my product before this time.

I would like to request you please nobody purchase anything from Club Factory and don't allow Xpressbees delivery from any others shopping site.
Rita06

Oct 31, 2018

Worst pathetic service

Today the courier boy called me at 8 asking for address to delivery product from CLUB FACTORY but he was full of attitude least bothered kind of a person I was making him understand like small kids waited till 8.30 at the edge switched off phone and I got msg from courier company stating my phone is off blah blah when I was waiting I called up the courier Boy he said manager said to put such comment bcoz he couldn't find address.
Please don't fool humble request pathetic worst services
Avantika_ghosh

Oct 17, 2018

Didnot deliver

They didnot deliver my product. Id 13748182372934.
rk0089

Oct 15, 2018

delivery boy show attitude when i call him for deliver

delivery boy show full attitude during call
and he didnt deliver my itme
i have been call many time
6246766049 order id
rk0089

Oct 15, 2018

delivery boy show attitude when i call him for deliver

i didnt received my order
and delivery boy
Kathare

Oct 4, 2018

Delay in delivery

I have receive order on 29 September , today is 04 October till I don't get
Sourav99999

Sep 20, 2018

Failure to deliver on commitment date

Order no ############. Utter nonsense service. Failure to deliever order on given commitment date. Parcel not received yet. Please dont give false promises and commitment if u cant keep it. Show some responsiblity towards customers.
Sourav99999

Sep 20, 2018

Failure to deliever in promised commitment date

Order number ############. Please dont show any commitment date if u cant deliever. Lack of responsiblity. Utter nonsense. I was bullied two days for my delievry. What kind os shit service are you gyus providing. Show some urgency to improve your service and please dont make false commitment atleast it will cover up your utter nonsense idiotic service.....
Ajay go

Sep 14, 2018

Delivery

They give me wrong AWB no. And the no give me any solution. And his call center not give me also solution firt FIRST OF U GIVE ME CORRECT TRACKING NO. AWB OK OTHER WISE U CLOSED YOUR BUSINES S OTHER WISE I COMPLAINT. AND EXPOSE THE IN SOCIAL MEDIA SIDE UR XPRESSBEES IS NOT GUD OK
monalisha98 pradhan

Sep 11, 2018

Delay in delivery

I had ordered t shirt from Bewakoof...It was shipped at right time....Bt till now,I have not received my order..it has crossed the delivery date which was 10th Sept....I tracked it too..it was at bhubaneswar since 9th Sept...and today is 11th Sept.. Bt still I didn't got my order..my Awb no is -1258181290968..plz deliver it soon.... or else I shall cancel the order.
Hisham omar

Sep 8, 2018

Unprofessional delivery

My credit card I am force to cancel now because of the unprofessional attitude of the courier company xpressbees. It's was despatched by the bank on August 13 th and went back to bank undelivered. The delivary boy not even called me and reason I got was iam not available. Again now the bank despatched the card through same company xpressbees and same story repeated.. Not delivered and reason same that iam unavailable.. When iam not even contacted once
AMAR Radhe

Sep 7, 2018

Xpressbees Delevry boy behavior and language

Xpressbees delevry boy behavior and language very bad and poor service my parcel after 3 days deliverd I am not satisfied xpressbees service my AWB no. 1227185090258
AMAR Radhe

Sep 7, 2018

Delevry boy behavior and language

N Iqbal Ahmed

Aug 31, 2018

AWB 1319618082045

I am sorry to state that the delivery of consignment sent through your courier service delayed inordinately. The captioned consignment reached Chennai on 29/08/2018 at 5.40 Am, till now I have not received the consignment. I wonder whether you take 3 days to deliver the consignment to my place which is hardly 50 KM away from Chennai.
Mukesh Gaur

Aug 14, 2018

POOR SERVICE

MY ODER NO.-6267161816979 YOU DELIVERY BOY CALL ME BUT I AM OUT OF STATION AND SO ASK DELIVERY BOY MU ORDER SENT MY HOME BUT YOU DELIVERY BOY NOT SEND MY CARD AND YOU DELIVERY VERY POOR SERVICE ++ DELIVERY BOY LANGUAG VERY BED
s.nprabu

Jul 27, 2018

Regarding Delivery

These courier services should never be encouraged in India as they will make customer life miserable... Is there any greivance site for this xpressbees bull shit courier services.. we should write to the authorities regarding the cancellation of licence in India for this courier company ...

Regads
Naren
Arun PI

Jul 25, 2018

Package not getting delivered, they return it| Lazy courier

I have ordered couple of things from Paytmall. And some order were shipped through xpressbees and other theough other courier like delhivery. Delhivery orders ard getting delivered .But xpresbess are cancelling item after it reaches my nearest delivery point.When i try to contact them they asking to contact paytm..and paytm says xpressbess returned it (which i do belive since other courier are delivering)

this is the worst and lazy courier i ever found ,you may see google maps rating of them its just 1 star out of 5 which is lowest .

they dont even try to deliver package ,they just cancel it ,instead of delivering so that they can get their salary and sit freely at office.

I am fed up with them..i have 2 more package through xpressbees on the way