Xpressbees

Consumer complaints and reviews about Xpressbees

Arun PI

Jul 25, 2018

They dont deliver mostly| be carefull

I have ordered couple of things from Paytmall. And some order were shipped through xpressbees and other theough other courier like delhivery. Delhivery orders ard getting delivered .But xpresbess are cancelling item after it reaches my nearest delivery point.When i try to contact them they asking to contact paytm..and paytm says xpressbess returned it (which i do belive since other courier are delivering)

this is the worst and lazy courier i ever found ,you may see google maps rating of them its just 1 star out of 5 which is lowest .

they dont even try to deliver package ,they just cancel it ,instead of delivering so that they can get their salary and sit freely at office.

I am fed up with them..i have 2 more package through xpressbees on the way

AWB : 1256182476493
contact email : [email protected]
Shradha_Modi

Jul 12, 2018

Courier service

Worst courier service ever seen. I had ordered from Paytm Mall, the courier was supposed to reach me on 7th July Saturday, Mostly when we ordered from other sites we get before time delivery. The courier service is so bad that after the delivery date also the courier did not get deliver and the got cancelled on 9th. It is not at all reliable and seriously forget speed.
Shradha_Modi

Jul 12, 2018

Service

shubham mittals

Jun 23, 2018

complaint against Courier boy not delivery my product 4 days plz help me

Xpressbees complaint against Courier boy not delivery my product 4 days and every day call me come to my office saharanpur i not going office and courier boy not delivery my product 4 days....

my number 8430101010
name shubham
krishnaiyer24

Apr 16, 2018

worst courier

They are trying to deliver me the courier from past 10 days in Bangalore can you even believe it my postcode for the primary address is 560016 and 560024 for the secondary address.

This courier company should stop doing business, I am really frustrated as no one deserve unprofessional service.

The companies using xpressbees shame on you just to save 10-20 Rs you can go so down, believe me for customer service you should pay extra and they are the worst so don't choose them.

#stopdoingbusinessxpressbees
Rt negi

Apr 9, 2018

Product not deliver

Oder deliver nahi Kia koi call Nahi kia bas msg a gya couldn't deliver why phele bhi same address mai delivery hua ab kyu nahi or Ye aisa second tym ho Raha h
AWB -1371918011207
Sagala

Apr 5, 2018

Not delivered

I was suppose to receive a courier last week. The delivery person did not even come to the address and has updated the status as "door was locked". Door was never locked. I had called customer care number multiple times and asked them to ask the courier person to call me if he is not able to find the address but no one ever called me or came to the house and each day they just updated as 'Reciepeint not available or door locked" and finally planning to return the courier.
PATHETIC service. PATHETIC communication process.
Malaya kumar

Mar 28, 2018

About delivery no received

My delivery show completed bt actually not received my delivery
hanu73

Mar 21, 2018

Delivery Boy Cheated

My delivery package from paytm mall havent received and showing as delivered

and delivery boy is wantedly not giving and when called to him he is speaking rudely and hangedup the call

order no : 4811478675 and 4802740704

Both came under one delivery boy itself and he is not giving my packages. i dont know who is gonna help me.. From yesterday im complaining. no one is caring.

Delivery boy details : 8106235476

his name zishan.

Please help me

Delivery Boy Cheated

Mar 1, 2018

delivery boy

am submitting complaint about delivery boy for the city mukerian ,dist hoshiarpur ,punjab . he called me for delivery and without giving any reference whom he is talking from which company he belongs to he told me that he has parcel of mine nd when i asked where it is he rudely said apko pta to hae ? how would i know who he is nd about which parcel he is talking about ?????? then he refused to deliver at my address and ask me to come to place whr he was sitting .it is his work to deliver at address only nd then he said if you want parcel you have to come otherwise he will go he used very rubbish language ..this is the phone number 9877041319 ..this is totally rubbish behaviour nd harrashing the costumer
SHREE NATHAN

Oct 26, 2017

REFUND

I am SENTHILNATHN I was order a Redmi Note 4 Gold 4G+64G (Order number: ################) on order 28.09.17and got it on through your courier xpressbees (AWB No. 1316517899309) DT 03.10.17. I bought this Mobile according to the COD method. I payed amount of Rs.12000 instead of RS.11000 which was the actual price of that mobile, the courier boy was taken away the same amount of Rs.12000 and he left out, Then I complained to the Courier Office and they assured this amount Rs. 1000 will be return within the 24-hours. Still now that RS.1000 is not repaid to me. Pune office also contacted me for three times on verification and I informed clearly the state of action happened to me. Kindly do the needful.
Akira446

Oct 14, 2017

Not delivered

Xpressbees what a worst delivery site it guys don't trust this site anymore , if think this must be banned no good response even from the customer care also
Shilpa_G

Oct 9, 2017

Fake status for non-delivery of package

I got a message in the morning stating my package is out for delivery and I should keep the amount ready.
In the evening I suddenly get a automated voice call stating my order couldn't be delivered as the cash wasn't ready. This is ridiculous when no one even attempted delivering the package. This was at 6 pm
I somehow get in touch with the customer service after a long hold. 6:14 pm the service agent (Yogita) tells me the same status. I asked her for the delivery boy's number so I can talk to him and she states the parcel is back in the facility already. I mean WOW... that is a ridiculously fast service (unless their office is right in my locality which is not the case)
She has now assured me the package will be delivered tomorrow morning and I hope they hold up to their agreement
Requesting them to not have false delivery status if they are so incapable of handling the deliveries. It is highly inconvenient to the customers. First because you expect everyone to be at the delivery address for 24 hrs waiting for the package (no delivery time provided so we know when to expect the package nor a call from the delivery person asking if he can come at the time) and then this fake status.
Aaksha

Jul 18, 2017

Haven't ordered anything

What the hell with this msg.

Dear Customer, your order no 20170717052981 has been dispatched through XPRESSBEES. You can expect delivery by 25-JUL 2017. Kindly keep Rs 1148 ready Including Shipping Fee. To track your order call on 020-67294200 / 020-49116100 or login on http://www.xpressbees.com/track-shipment.aspx, AWB No: 1225170031502

I haven't ordered anything from this site. Dont even know the name. of this company.
Kindly cancel the order .. you guys dont even pick the phone
bindu ts

Jun 30, 2017

Non delivery of courier at door step

A courier was reached at cochin through XPRESSBEES on 24/06/2017.But they did not delivered the item till 30/06/2017.I could not contact them because there was no contact number of the courier.ALSO they did not call me.At last I find out their office and received the courier my self. This is a WORST and irresponsible courier service which should be banned!!!!!!!?
Devika vishnu

Apr 8, 2017

Poor service

I didnt recieved my courier yet... when i call them they didint answered my call properly... am not satisfied your service....worse experience than other service providers
Keshmu

Mar 20, 2017

Not received the item

I have ordered mobile phone which has to deliver on todays date 20/03/2017 through Xpressbees.. I was full time available at home but no one comes and I received message that cosignee not available... I am totally dissappointed with your service.. What the shit was that.. Even I didnot received a single call from the delivery Boy
My shipping reference number is 1316517302129

Deepak sharmav

Dec 1, 2016

Cheakbook not received

dear sir/madam
I am not cheak book received .please the inquiry

Deepak sharma

Kuldeep Sharma

Sep 14, 2016

fuel & salarry

Name - Kuldeep Sharma
Emp. I. D. - 25109
Branch - islampur
Context no. - 9213166313
Dear sir/mam meri salarry abhi take nhi mili hai
Or na hi fuel - Date 2/8/2016 to 13/8/2016
Please reply
Mera phone koi bhi nhi utha RHA hai please reply
cmasivavarma

Aug 18, 2016

Non / Delay in delivery of courier

courier no. is ############ reached hyderabad on 16th Aug 2016, till todate not delivered, i contacted customer care center, but every time those are promising for delivery of by evening. Those people are not interested to share details of local people to contact and saying it against company policy. Why as a consumer bare this type of courier service people. Why cont government shut down this type of false promising companies.
niks83

Jun 8, 2016

Worst Delivery Service

I purchased a product from snapdeal and it was scheduled to deliver through xpressbess but it was never delivered to me. Instead of contacting me or deliver the item at home, they blamed me that I wasn't reachable.

Same with the another product purchased with Paytm. I am not sure what is happening at Shaikpet branch in Hyderabad.

Not sure if they are capable of sending the product on time. I had listened the company name first time so can't believe on them. I would never suggest anyone to courier through xpressbees.
keertana23

Mar 31, 2016

delivery

Worst service by xpressbess, i had ordered a product from purplle.com and the logistics was taken care by xpressbees, my order was first misrouted stating that the pincode i have been using for 10 years is wrong and was routed to a pincode that is 10kms away, wasted a day in this confusion, none of their numbers work, finally fished out their number and called them, a lady that spoke from their team was miserably rude and did not cater to any of my queries. The next day I called them again, they said my delivery was 5 mins away from me, i waited for two hours, no sign of the courier boy or his number! the next day i see a status update on the website stating that the call was not answered by me, where i was waiting for two hours for the call, it is the third day I'm still awaiting the package that was pre-paid. Worst service ever.
Raghu1986

Jan 16, 2016

regarding delivery

hi
I ordered mobile phone in snapdeal. It came to hyderabad after 3 days and courier service is xpressbees. And got a message that product is out for delivery.But the product is not delivered.And got a message from Xpressbees saying incomplete address.But I have furnished the correct address and recieved many products to the same address.And contacted snapdeal customer care for the same and they were saying the same again incomplete address and I haven't picked up the call.They haven't called me then how can I pick the call?.Very very poor service from Xpressbees.
skrishna7777

Dec 30, 2015

Goods not delivered

The most worst courier service I had ever seen is Xpressbees. Late deliveries, and they really don't bother about customer. I bought my lappy at paytm and which was couriered thru xpressbees. They supposed to deliver it by 29dec. But not. On 30, they updated the status as out for delivery at 3pm. Still no one delivered the item on 30. Letme see whether these people deliver the item today at least.
The name apt for them is LAZYBEES instead of xpressbees.
My awb no:1227156465273