Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Consumer complaints and reviews about Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Apr 19, 2018

@amolwaghmare12345

Dear Amol,

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Y-Axis. I apologize if our services did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concern.

Our goal is to provide a consistent and an exemplary level of customer service.

Your feedback has been taken seriously and will ensure that we will meet your expectations.

As discussed, I have provided required information & measures to be taken to prioritize the application. I am trying my best to provide all possible options.

We are a customer centric organization and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes.

I request you to allow us another opportunity to serve you, as we consider it our privilege to process you further.We will ensure to provide services worth the amount you paid to us.

At any stage your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution. Your patience and understanding during this period is highly appreciated.

Hoping for the best to happen in your case.

Apr 14, 2018

@nairanjaliharidas

Dear nairanjaliharidas,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as a result you have raised your concern in this forum. We are concerned to note your grievance.

However, we have checked our database and we are unable to find a client with your name. Please provide your contact number so that we can arrange a call back and assist you.

amolwaghmare12345

Apr 14, 2018

Only data entry no consulting

Y-Axis guys are simply data entry people. You need to keep visting forums like expat forums t know the process. And hen yu haveto explain it to the agent assigned to you. I stsrted working them in April 217 and there was no advise and no clarity about the process. Forget about the special advise related to my case. This caused 6 months delay in filing the EOI.

Even if you complan about the agen i is never taken action on. I have written may emails regarding poor service to the team lead but he is no better. I am still baring with the agent I was assigned to.

Complete waste of 1.3 lakh Rs. DO NOT FALL IN TRAP OF THESE GUYS.
nairanjaliharidas

Apr 12, 2018

Fraud business by Y axis

Y axis service is not reliable and they are just after making money. They run their consultancy business by trapping clients, Asking them to sign in contract with them to open the file.They will never tell the customers up to what level they are eligible for immigration. They will mention that you meet the minimum criteria and you can enter the pool but the scenario is different once you enter the pool.There you get invitation based on CRS points and not on eligible criteria points which Y axis never mention it. Once they have received the money then they are not bothered anymore. All they will say that we have opened the file based on the particular country government based rules and regulations. They will never mention that the client must enter the pool based on CRS points because that is what taken into consideration for PR invitation.?Also one must have a professional qualification to immigrate. I have a very poor experience with Y axis. I was consulted by two staff's Sisiramol and Surekha both did not mention that CRS points are given more importance than Criteria points. Moreover their IELTS coaching was horrible and not up to the standard. I had a coach named Shurthi from Y axis. She is not a professional well trained coach.Y axis cheats the customers and run their business. I want to write my review on their website but they do not have the option. I guess all testimonials provided on their website are fake. One can find only positive feedback's on their website which is hard to believe. Please do not fall in their trap.

Apr 6, 2018

@fmshaffi

Dear Complainant,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers.

We have checked our database and we are unable to find a client with your name.

If you are a genuine client please email us at cro@y-axis.com/support@y-axis.com with your Y-Axis Registration Number which will help us address your apprehension.

Apr 6, 2018

@Sameer

Dear Sameer,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers

We understand that you are not happy with the services provided.Hence,have raised concerns.

We shall definitely share the feedback with the team and see that these instance doesn't happen henceforth.

Coming to your concern pertaining to the service and change of Process Consultant, we will check the details and revert on a call.

Kindly be assured that at every step of the process the team will update on the proceedings.

At any stage your concerns are important to us and we strive to get it be resolved with a valid solution.

Sameer

Apr 5, 2018

EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE

Dear Amit,

Its been over 20 days i am expecting some revert from your end.

I see a very casual behavior from your teams end with regards to the request which i had made on 16th March.

I haven't received a single call from anyone or either till my my PC has not yet been changed. In spite of me visiting the office on Saturday i.e 31st March and i was promised that this issue will be resolved by Monday i.e Monday i see not response and revert from your side.

I hereby want a reimbursement from Y-Axis Thane Hiranandani Branch as this a clear negligence and poor service from your side.

Do let me know when can we meet and cancel this deal as i see i am no important client or candidate for now.

Sameer Sathe
fmshaffi

Apr 4, 2018

fraudulent action

Y-axis company is misleading clients by using fraudulent information
I have paid the money but have not received even the basic services they promised
Dr Shaffi

Apr 3, 2018

@DeepakNair

Dear Complainant,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

Please email us at cro@y-axis.com/support@y-axis.com with your Y-Axis Registration Number which will help us address your apprehension.

DeepakNair

Mar 29, 2018

Customer Relationship Manager Contact

Dear Sir/Madam

Can you please share contact details of your client relationship manager. I am a client and not happy with the responses. Trying to get a contact to escalate has been futile.

Really sorry to say that the service has become really bad.

Deepak

Feb 28, 2018

@Joe11

Dear Jyoti,

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Please refer the agreement which is available with you. The terms and condition of refund is clearly mentioned in the agreement. Your profile is in the pool for nearly 12 months and the Job Search service has been completed. This means, Y-Axis is not liable for any refund or services whatsoever.

Feb 28, 2018

@joe11

Dear Jyoti,

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Feb 13, 2018

@Mudgal Gaurav

Dear Gaurav,

Thank you for letting us know your concerns. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Our Client Relationship Department - Head have already discussed on case for a better clarity of both the parties. Our intention is only to provide you the best possible solution.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company. We have more than 1 lakh customers, for each client of ours, we have always given the best guidance and consultation.

Please note our evaluation report is only to advise you on the eligibility and the decision of the application will be at the discretion of the concerned assessing bodies or immigration authorities only.

We have always ensured your concerns have been addressed with valid solution . At Y-Axis our achievement lies in your success .

We have provided you with all the best possible options to ensure we can proceed further with your PR process.

Y-Axis business policy is transparent and to maintain the same we always put across our service terms / refund clauses in the evaluation report & service level agreement in advance.

Your refund request has been noted and is under process .

We are a customer centric organisation and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes

Y-Axis Client Relationship Department

Feb 10, 2018

@Arora Sanjeev

Dear Sanjeev,

Thank you for letting us know your concern.

As discussed, I will be re-evaluating your case and provide you with the details information regarding the points and eligibility criteria. If eligible you can proceed with the re-skill assessment as the earlier one has expired. Will let you know regarding the same by Monday and have further discussion.

Umakanth.S
mudgal.gaurav@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018

Y-Axis

Y-Axis has cheated me. I was misinformed about the PR eligibility and points system and my case just to obtain money from me. I was given my minimum eligibility points system and told that I will get my PR in 6 months. Where as since Apr 2017 the points actually required to get the PR are very different. It was only after they took complete upfront payment - they told me, that I must get full marks on English test via PTE or ILETS, potentially get my wife's assessment etc. to increase the points to make the cut of PR. I wish they had shared these things before selling the services and taking full payment, I would have chosen not to attempt filing this PR with them.
I have been requesting refund - but they keep referring to agreement which was signed in good faith and not being referred.
Overall its bad experience to engaged with them and paid them upfront.
arora.sanjeev@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 2018

Refund process as no visa issued

I contacted Y-Axis in Jan 2017 asking for the refund of the fee paid to them as I had no been granted Australia visa. However I was told that I should wait for 1 more year as the application is in process though the case was temporarily closed by Y-Axis.

It is now Feb 2018, Hence I need my fee refunded as I have not been granted visa.

Please assist on the same as I have tried to contact Srikanth from your team but waiting for a reply on the same.

Sanjeev Arora
+91 9873916669

Feb 7, 2018

@Ganeshan1606

Dear Ganeshan ,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers.

Y AXIS

Dear all

I had some miserable experience with Y Axis . Will explain you their strategy how they take people for ride initially they will give call based on your overseas opportunities search. Next they will ask you to pay just 2400 for a CRS score which they will give 68 to 75 irrespective of your profile and experience. They will manipulate it with some customised software. Later they will send you a mail saying your profile is positive. Then comes their trick . They will say for the next 2 days they are extending a corporate offer which is of 25 %discount . And every half an hour they will push you for payment. Many ways they will act and show case as if they are working very professionally. Once your payment is posted, there ends your story . They will send a mail which will not cover any thing apart from Just consultancy. But during first level interview they will promise you many feeebies . But nothing you will get . So you will get depressed and will ask for refund. They will ask you to read The policies. In vain you are left with no options and just to lose a huge some of your savings as consultancy . Better STAY AWAY.

Y axis

Y axis fraud activity

Jan 24, 2018

@Shaik Mehaboob Hussain

Dear Shaik,

This is an official response from Y-Axis.

In regards to the concerns raised,we are awaiting your response on the decision sent by the Client Relationship Officer.Kindly revert so that we can proceed accordingly.

Kindly write to cr@y-axis.com /support@y-axis.com for any concerns.

Y-axis Overseas Careers
shaik mehaboob hussain

Jan 22, 2018

Y AXIS IS FRAUD VERY BIG FRAUD COMPANY NOT YET REFUNDED MY AMOUNT.

Y-AXIS IS BIG FRAUDER AND PLAYING WITH CITIZEN'S OF INDIA. NO REFUND FROM LAST THREE YEAR'S.

STILL NOT REFUNDED MY AMOUNT ONE RUPEE ALSO AND NO BADY ALSO CONTACTED ME I HAVE GIVEN MY WHOLE LIFE HISTORY TO THEM WHICH IS MENTIONED HERE ON THE SITE.

AND ONLY COPY AND PASTE DOING Y AXIS AGENTS.

y- axis is very big fraud company, i contacted the company for the process of canada pr, in my starting stage they are calling me explaining me all detail's like they are my family member's and they have made a agreement with me. and taken one lakh amount for process after they recieved this amount no body is calling me i have to contact them every time. and untill now two year's finish but y axis has eaten one lakh rupees from my earning's and if i ask refund they will send the copy of my agreement and which i have done signature this consultancy is professional theif they a doing open loot's big thieves. and please i request every body if you are going to start process dont pay one rupee also untill your work completed if your work success you can pay double amount.

but blindly dont belive this is FRAUD Y AXIS AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME REFUND OF MY AMOUT.

IF ANY BODY KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT CONSUMER COURT PLEASE HELP ME .............

SHAIK MEHABOOB HUSSAIN

Jan 18, 2018

Dear @Shaik,

This is an official response from Y-Axis.

In regards to the concerned raised, our Client Relationship Officer has tried reaching you.However, the calls were unanswered.

Kindly let us know a time to call so that we can discuss.

shaik mehaboob hussain

Jan 13, 2018

AND ONLY COPY AND PASTE DOING Y AXIS AGENTS.

IF ANY BODY KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT CONSUMER COURT PLEASE HELP ME .............

SHAIK MEHABOOB HUSSAIN

drraghu

Jan 13, 2018

fake interview call

MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)
Head Office: No: 1, Nelson Mandela Marg.
Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi, Delhi - 110070.

REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED "DIRECT RECRUITMENT OFFER.

It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected from WWW.SHINE.COM
For our new plant, The Company selected 62 candidates list for Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, IT, Administration, Civil Engineer, Logistics, Production, marketing and general service departments.. You are selected according to your resume in which you have stated your Education Qualification and your area of expertise. The Maruti Suzuki Company is the leading Manufacturing Car Company in India. The Company is recruiting candidates for our new plants in New Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai. Your Interview Venue is at–No: 1, Nelson Mandela Marg, Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070. – On 19th of January, 2018.You will be pleased to know that the Company’s HRD has advised the selection TEAM, that your application can be progress to final stage. Your interview confirmation letter and your to & fro Air Tickets will be sent to you before your interview date. The Company can offer you a salary package for this post ranging from 50, 000/- to 6, 50,000/- Per Month + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at time of final process. You have to come with the photo-copies of your Education Certificates

You are to make a REFUNDABLE interview security deposit of Rs.17, 000/-(Seventeen Thousand Rupees Only) as an initial refundable amount in favour of our HRD accountant name in charge of collecting your refundable amount, The refundable interview security deposit of Rs.17, 000/- should be paid through any (SBI or UNION BANK) Branch, to the Company HRD account officer in charge to confirm the payment of refundable security amount from all the selected candidates., The Account information will be provided to you upon your response through email. The Last date of refundable interview security deposit in the bank is on 17th of January, 2018. The Company will reimburse all the expenditure to you at the time of face to face meeting with you in the Company. The Job profile, salary package and date of joining will be mentioned in your offer letters. As directed by the Company’s HRD, You have to deposit the refundable interview security amount before your interview date.

REASONS FOR INTERVIEW SECURITY DEPOSIT: This is a measure we have taken to check unserious candidate who we shortlisted and send them Air Ticket and also make the above mentioned arrangements in order to give them a comfortable interview and they fail to appear for interview which causes a huge loss to the company and we fail to recruit the needed manpower. But with your REFUNDABLE interview security deposit, we will be assured that our expenses will not be wasted. MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL) has promised every single applicant a total refund of the security DEPOSIT immediately after your interview in our office in Delhi.
Fill the below details and send to this email id only: marutisuzuki07@engineer.com
1. Full Name:

{Director of Employment}
Mobile Number: +91 - 7550689360
Reply To: marutisuzuki07@engineer.com

MR. KENICHI AYUKAWA: {CEO AND MANAGING DIRECTOR}
MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)

Copyrights@2017,Maruti Suzuki India Limited, All Rights Reserved.

canteen smart card (CSD) - complaint regarding lost of csd card
    RES SIR I Nb Sub Dharmender serving at Jabalpur in MB...
    Department of Post Office / Forget Agent Login Password - Forget Agent Login Password
    I have forgotten my RD agent login password I request you...
    Voltas AC - Ac not cooling properly
    Dear Mansha Ram, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    INTEX cloud 4g star - wifi and bluetooth
    bluetooth and wifi not working in my phone intex cloud 4g...
    Maruti suzuki Wagon R - NOC
    I had Purchased MARUTI SUZUKI WAGONR Registration No....
    Helth Insurance - FRAUDS
    completely fraud company FRAUDS changed the minor details...
    DHFL home loans - regarding the home loan
    i had applied for home loan in DHFL in nalgonda branch at...
    NEILIT - Ccc result
    I gave ccc exam in march 2018 But withheld is shown at...
    CIDCO - WATER SUPPLY IN SECTOR-10
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am residing at Sai Deep CHS,Plot...
    Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 Split AC - White - GST No
    Dear Sir We have purchased one Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE...