Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Consumer complaints and reviews about Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

KAVYA12345

Nov 12, 2019

Status of Refund - yaxis

Dear Relationship officer,

This is to update you and other users about my refund status .

Your CRO team has agreed to refund us 70 percent of amount ..

Once the refund is done and it hits our account we will remove the complaint and update the readers .

Kavya Shetty

Oct 21, 2019

@KAVYA12345

Dear Kavya Shetty,

We truly understand the Situation and hope that your family constraints get resolved and may all your Immigration dreams come true.

With the understanding that you are not able to proceed further.

Our Client Relationship team is in touch with you and please be assured that we will surely provide you the best possible solution.

Oct 21, 2019

@pbach

Dear Priya,

I'm glad that I spoke to you.

As I introduced myself, I'm Madhulatha, I Head the Client Relationship team.

Over the last few days, there has been a discussion with our Client Relationship team and also Process Team and we are glad that we were able to provide you an amicable solution.

We truly value your business with Y-Axis.

Kindly revert for any clarifications.

KAVYA12345

Oct 8, 2019

Y AXIS NOT REFUNDING MONEY

Dear Yaxis Team,

This is to inform that me (Kavya Shetty )and my Husband Prashanth Shetty paid amount of INR 1 lakh to Yaxis on 9th August 2019 for Canada PR ..

due to some health reasons we had to change our mind and we did not initiate with the process , we were in touch with Mr Cristofer and Ms Gaouthami , when we explained them about our plight , we are at stage 0 , No documents are shared , NO IELTS given nothing .. but when we are asking them about refund policy they say it is wilful termination of service so they cant give us any refund .
I tried explaining them the situation but they are now not reverting calls and mails.. initially they were in full form and used to call us twice daily once they received 1 Lakh and we mailed them about withdrawal they started ignoring us.

Please look into this case and request you to help us as we are from a middle class family and the amount that we paid is very huge for us.

Kavya Shetty
pbach

Sep 30, 2019

No refund yet!

In my situation, Y-axis was a huge disappointment. I paid them the money (50k) and they gave me the NOC codes, saying I was eligible to migrate. However, I did my own research and found out I was not eligible under those codes. They didn’t just give me one wrong code. They gave me another code, saying I was eligible to apply under that one, but it turned out I wasn’t eligible under that code either. They admitted their mistake and said they would give me a refund. They seem to be taking forever to process that refund, bouncing me from one department to another and it has been very frustrating. The sad thing is that if I hadn’t done my own research, Y-AXIS would have gone ahead with the whole process and I would have found out much later, after spending a lot of money, that I was not eligible. I cannot recommend Y-Axis.
Priya Meiselbach

Sep 19, 2019

@va5

Dear va5

We appreciate if you can publish your details too, and not raising a complaint with a hidden identity.

Y-Axis has an exclusive Customer relationship department, to address dejected clients. We will do a thorough investigation on the matter and provide with an amicable solution. If you are our registered client, please share your identity and let us know your concerns in detail to [email protected]

As long as, the identity is not shared and you write to us about the complaint, we disagree with the comments posted and will approach the required department for action.

va5

Sep 15, 2019

Y Axis is a scam, dont fall for thier trap

Y axis is a gold digging cheat firm which do not provide you with any service
They charged me approx 80,000 and did nothing
All the information they provided is available on Public domain
there was nothing specific they did
when asked for refund they started talking about SLAs
They themselves dont have any SLAs , the agents are never available
They dont respond to emails on Time
Every time you raise a complaint they just say sorry and apologise and get away with it
Their agreement is one sided , dont even sign it
Do not make payments in cash
Do not sign up for anything with YAxis they are a big scam
Government of India should block them and arrest the owners for cheating the population

Jul 16, 2019

@Gayatrivarma

Dear Gayatrivarma,

Thanks for taking the time in writing to us!

We are extremely apologetic if you ever had such troublesome instances.

When we have reviewed your concern we see that you never approached Y-Axis.

Y-Axis is a transparent company to deal with and we share all the details accurately with all our clients.

If you please share your contact details and directly write to us at [email protected] then we will be more than glad to help you with the best possible solution.

Jul 13, 2019

@VALASINGAM

Dear Swetha,

Thanks for taking time in writing to us!

Thanks for trusting us and we our concerned team member discussed with you, Y-Axis is a transparent company to deal with and you be rest assured about the same.

Should you further have anything please do write to us at [email protected] and we will be glad to further help you on the same.

Jul 11, 2019

@Kapil Gehlawat

Dear Kapil Gehlawat,

Thanks for taking the time in writing to us!

We are extremely apologetic if you ever had such troublesome instances.

When we have reviewed your concern we see that you never approached Y-Axis.

VALASINGAM

Jul 1, 2019

False Communication

Dear Y-Axis,
I swetha .v. , yesterday paid a total amount of 96393/-( reciept no 2019-2020/KP/G/1051) inclusive of gst for the canada express entry migration program by consulting and discussing with Mrs Padma Ramesh wee ho is a employee in y-axis at kphb branch, hyderabad. As it was sunday she didnt given me either invoice or SLA ...today Suprisingly we got the SLA mail , In that agreement, amount for these consultation is only 70437 + GST 18% which equals to 83,115.66.
further to avoid the miscommunication, we would like to go further if the SLA is for the total amount what we paid.
As per our understand with padma's communication the IELTS and y-axis job site consultation is free of cost.
If these kind of services are of paid services then we would like to opt out.
Hope a Genuine, fare reply and amicable solution or remedy will be expected from a reputed organization like Y-axis.
Swetha. V.
Gayatrivarma

Jun 30, 2019

False promises

We applied for German visa in y axis.we fell into the fancy words and promises of y axis.they even guaranteed us a 100 percent success !!

We paid 60,000 for job search and German visa process and all we got as service is a list of documents to submit ( that is available online ) ...job search is nothing but cheating !!
Our visa was even rejected as they din even provide us proper guidance

I hope no one falls into their trap any more !
Kapil Gehlawat

Jun 13, 2019

Make Fool to Clients

First of all y axis stop saying urself as number one consultant,
Ur team is doing only one thing impress Ur clients, do false commitment and take fees. Once you received free, then it's client duty to call or mail again and again, even after that your team not respond.
I ll make payment for work visa in Germany, as per your team member German language is not compulsory and u had best consultant to take care for that. Once we make payment I ll received only 3 calls in 4 months after regular calls and phone calls, even Ur team did not see my resume before sending to German consultant.
I did not receive a single call for job and your team is saying 4 weeks completed ....from last 2 month we are follow for refund again no response. Really same on u guys. Stop playing with people's emotions if u r not able to revert on time or fulfil Ur commitment.

May 13, 2019

@Rooshabose

Dear Prapa Bose,

Good Evening!!

Thanks for taking time in writing to us,Our respective team is coordinating with you and will certainly provide you the best possible solution.

Rooshabose

May 1, 2019

Fraud company Y-axis fake promise for visa

I went to the Kolkata branch of your visa agency Y axis on 29.04.2019.I had explained to you (Ms. Priyanka Banerjee) in details about my travel date 2nd August 2019 and my return date 9th October 2019 , after the detailed talk you had assured me that if I provide the correct documents then my visa (visitor visa Plab slab)will be done latest by mid July 2019.You have charged me extra money for a premium service for fastest visa,which is supposed to be within 5days and you also mentioned that all steps will be explained by the consultant over phone as that person will have a better idea about Plab 2 visa..The next day I got a call from your consult (Jyoti Reddy) and to my horror she absolutely contradicted your statement, 1.she told me that the visa appointment cannot be done before 15th May , so you misguided me about the privilege visa
2.She even told me that I might not get my visa in the month of July 2019 to attend my Academy classes which I have booked for Plab 2 preparation and will be unable to travel to UK on August, when I asked her does they (Y-axis ) has any previous experience of doing visa for plab 2 and academy she mentioned to me they have only done it for plab2 exam and not the academy so I have high chances of getting my visa in the month of October as my exam date is 8th October..So this is how you have totally misguided me and have taken my money with fake promises and assurances.Your institution mala fide arbitrary and as such I don't have faith upon your organisation.So in the view of above mentioned circumstances I would request you to refund my money which I have payed and you are instructed not to proceed with this visa process any further.I have emailed several times to support mail id, all have been sent but none answered, even yesterday your agent told me she will come up with a solution today and will get back to me , she hasn't called and is also not answering my calls..Please respond to my complaint or I will be compelled to take legal actions.

Apr 27, 2019

@jmax10

Dear Client,

Thanks a lot for taking time and writing to us!

We are extremely sorry if you ever had such experience with us. However when we have reviewed your information we are unable to find any of your records. Please share us your contact details and write to us directly at [email protected] for a quick resolution please.

jmax10

Apr 21, 2019

Fraud Cheaters for Express Entry Canada

I have paid yaxis for express entry program canada. Post the payment maid to them for helping us in process, terrifying service, zero help. Dont apprise us time to time, even when we tried to connectafter receiving our IELTS score, it took almost 1 month to actual establish a line of communication. Sales person who sold this stopped taking phone calls. when contacted to her team lead, he didnt send any response. We were not motivated or apprised of any AIPP and other programs, They just left a customer in middle of something, no help, no consultancy, like they are not interested to get a lead into success.

Hopefless fraud people. Didn't even find any of their management numbers or email listed.

Feb 7, 2019

@imuin4u

Dear Imran,

Warm greetings for the day!!

As per our telephonic conversation, Our concerned team is already in touch with you and please be rest assured they will certainly provide you the best possible solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Frauds cheating

Subject: Re: Your Immigration Evaluation report | Y-Axis
To: <[email protected]>, Xavier Augustin <[email protected]>, Xavier Augustin <[email protected]>, Naresh Kumar S <[email protected]>, saranya cr <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

Hi Mr. Siddiqui,

I'm glad that Y-axis tried reaching me on my no. as well as my spouse No few moments I had sent a reminder Email however if you had called you would know that I was on a second call and the moment I tried to answer the call it was disconnect.

It is a basis courtesy to call back after few mins if some one is holding an another line. I find the act of giving missed call was a pure gesture of creating records which is futile. I tried calling you back and got to know that you are yet to reach office.

I wonder why I'm even getting a call from you when my previous mails clearly states that i want a full refund.

@ Mr. Augustin,

If it is not too much to request I would appreciate a line of acknowledgement from you!!!!

Hi Naresh,

You spoke to me yesterday around 1Pm and assured me that the Refund Team will call me in 24 Hrs. I had requested for a call back by yesterday's evening for which you said you'll prioritize however so far it is more that 24 Hrs and I'm yet to get a call back.

Is this the line of services that you render???

Pls be advised that I'm completely dissatisfied with the way I had been enrolled with full of False promises. I have wasted 2 years and a huge Amount in this process. My dream is shattered because of your exe. who made me a guinea pig just to earn her incentive.

Special greeting for the day!

Hope you have understood my grievance. Ms. Athira Pillai who was the face of Y- Axis has cheated me,
Gave false promises that I'm eligible to apply with out a MBA.
Primary Applicant IELTS score requirement is 6 and secondary applicant score requirement is 5.

I lately found that my Job Code 0125 profile is not so popular in Canada and hence the options of picking me up even through PNP is remote .

However knowing all this just to get business she deliberately persuaded me to sign up and post sign up she disappeared.

With all due respect I just want my entire money back. I don't want to be associated with Y- Axis . Pls make a smooth exit.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 3:49 PM imran khan <[email protected]> wrote:

I have been cheated by your staff in terms of enrolling me to your Express Entry services for Canada.

Your Staff Athira Pillai had spoken to me and my wife and omitted that a IELTS score of 6.5 is required for the primary applicant and a IELTS score of 5 is required for the secondary applicant and the whole processing time takes about 6 to 9 months and I can be in Canada by then however lately I have realized that my profile is not suitable / meets the basic standards after paying for your services and paying Canadian Embassy to get ECA and what not!!

It is a complete run around and I have spent a lot of time and money in this because of your Staff wrong commitment and I'm no where right now.

I have heard a lot of Y-axis and that is the only reason why I enrolled as per your advice .

I have spent a longer time in this and realized lately that I have been fooled and this is a greatest Scam.

Please find your eligibility assessment report attached.

Our Evaluation team has worked on your eligibility based on the information provided to us and concluded that your report is Positive. You are eligible to apply. Request you to please read it and understand.

I believe, you would have already run through your plans with your family members and have made necessary arrangements to begin the process.

I will be calling you to discuss your report and to get started.

To indicate your interest in getting started with your process, please Click Here

Cheats

Frauds, people looting people's hard earned money

Cheaters

You guys loot people money.
Your exe Athira just when she was on the exit mode and to earn her incentives she got me in to this trap.
Gave all false promises. Now when I ask for refund people are showing the rule book

Inspite of taking my time for a toss and me spending a huge amount on process . You guys should consider refund .

Jan 17, 2019

@[email protected]

Dear Vishaka,

This is an official response from Y-Axis.

Our client relationship team will get in touch with you to assist and address your concern.

Dec 24, 2018

Cheat

It is sad to know that the leader in the market of Immigration Consultants is more a leader in disappoinment than in quality service.
This comes from my experience in dealing with the consultancy who assured me of resolving my predicament and won my confidence by statements like "We are 200% sure we can handle your case and ensure a positive outcome" and more. When I did sign up with them on the basis of the trust they told me that they wouldn't break, here I am, in the opposite state. In fact, Initially they had laughed at my previous visit visa rejection and told that in the history of their visit visas, not a single one has got rejected and so they could easily get it done! Worse when the so called "Team Lead Mohammed" called and spoke with utter shamelessness and addressed my concerns with rude, abysmal attitude!
Just to keep everyone informed, when you come acorss negative reviews about Y-Axis, do be warned. Every word put out there by disappointed, cheated clients of theirs is true.

Oct 23, 2018

@dbp12345

Dear dbp12345

Unfortunately, there are no details of your case and we are unable to understand the veracity of the complaint here.

We recommend you to put your concerns to [email protected] with the registration details and we are happy to assist you with the best possible solution.

Thanks and Regards,
dbp12345

Oct 17, 2018

One of the worst agency

Hello there,

I have done my spouse visa application for Australia and I got rejection only and only because of careless service of Y-Axis employees.

I would highly recommend not to go Y-axis. It is a bull-shit agency. The customer service is really really really bad even they do not stick to their words. Untrustable.

Please find good agencies rather than giving your application like shit agency like Y-axis.

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...