Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Consumer complaints and reviews about Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Feb 13, 2018

@Mudgal Gaurav

Dear Gaurav,

Thank you for letting us know your concerns. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Our Client Relationship Department - Head have already discussed on case for a better clarity of both the parties. Our intention is only to provide you the best possible solution.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company. We have more than 1 lakh customers, for each client of ours, we have always given the best guidance and consultation.

Please note our evaluation report is only to advise you on the eligibility and the decision of the application will be at the discretion of the concerned assessing bodies or immigration authorities only.

We have always ensured your concerns have been addressed with valid solution . At Y-Axis our achievement lies in your success .

We have provided you with all the best possible options to ensure we can proceed further with your PR process.

Y-Axis business policy is transparent and to maintain the same we always put across our service terms / refund clauses in the evaluation report & service level agreement in advance.

Your refund request has been noted and is under process .

We are a customer centric organisation and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes

At any stage your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution. Your patience and understanding during this period is highly appreciated.

Y-Axis Client Relationship Department

Feb 10, 2018

@Arora Sanjeev

Dear Sanjeev,

Thank you for letting us know your concern.

As discussed, I will be re-evaluating your case and provide you with the details information regarding the points and eligibility criteria. If eligible you can proceed with the re-skill assessment as the earlier one has expired. Will let you know regarding the same by Monday and have further discussion.

Umakanth.S
mudgal.gaurav@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018

Y-Axis

Y-Axis has cheated me. I was misinformed about the PR eligibility and points system and my case just to obtain money from me. I was given my minimum eligibility points system and told that I will get my PR in 6 months. Where as since Apr 2017 the points actually required to get the PR are very different. It was only after they took complete upfront payment - they told me, that I must get full marks on English test via PTE or ILETS, potentially get my wife's assessment etc. to increase the points to make the cut of PR. I wish they had shared these things before selling the services and taking full payment, I would have chosen not to attempt filing this PR with them.
I have been requesting refund - but they keep referring to agreement which was signed in good faith and not being referred.
Overall its bad experience to engaged with them and paid them upfront.
arora.sanjeev@hotmail.com

Feb 8, 2018

Refund process as no visa issued

I contacted Y-Axis in Jan 2017 asking for the refund of the fee paid to them as I had no been granted Australia visa. However I was told that I should wait for 1 more year as the application is in process though the case was temporarily closed by Y-Axis.

It is now Feb 2018, Hence I need my fee refunded as I have not been granted visa.

Please assist on the same as I have tried to contact Srikanth from your team but waiting for a reply on the same.

Sanjeev Arora
+91 9873916669

Feb 7, 2018

@Ganeshan1606

Dear Ganeshan ,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as a result you have raised your concern in this forum. We are concerned to note your grievance.

However, we have checked our database and we are unable to find a client with your name. Please provide your contact number so that we can arrange a call back and assist you.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks and Regards,

Y AXIS

Dear all

I had some miserable experience with Y Axis . Will explain you their strategy how they take people for ride initially they will give call based on your overseas opportunities search. Next they will ask you to pay just 2400 for a CRS score which they will give 68 to 75 irrespective of your profile and experience. They will manipulate it with some customised software. Later they will send you a mail saying your profile is positive. Then comes their trick . They will say for the next 2 days they are extending a corporate offer which is of 25 %discount . And every half an hour they will push you for payment. Many ways they will act and show case as if they are working very professionally. Once your payment is posted, there ends your story . They will send a mail which will not cover any thing apart from Just consultancy. But during first level interview they will promise you many feeebies . But nothing you will get . So you will get depressed and will ask for refund. They will ask you to read The policies. In vain you are left with no options and just to lose a huge some of your savings as consultancy . Better STAY AWAY.

Y axis

Y axis fraud activity

Jan 24, 2018

@Shaik Mehaboob Hussain

Dear Shaik,

This is an official response from Y-Axis.

In regards to the concerns raised,we are awaiting your response on the decision sent by the Client Relationship Officer.Kindly revert so that we can proceed accordingly.

Kindly write to cr@y-axis.com /support@y-axis.com for any concerns.

Y-axis Overseas Careers

Jan 22, 2018

Y AXIS IS FRAUD VERY BIG FRAUD COMPANY NOT YET REFUNDED MY AMOUNT.

Y-AXIS IS BIG FRAUDER AND PLAYING WITH CITIZEN'S OF INDIA. NO REFUND FROM LAST THREE YEAR'S.

STILL NOT REFUNDED MY AMOUNT ONE RUPEE ALSO AND NO BADY ALSO CONTACTED ME I HAVE GIVEN MY WHOLE LIFE HISTORY TO THEM WHICH IS MENTIONED HERE ON THE SITE.

AND ONLY COPY AND PASTE DOING Y AXIS AGENTS.

y- axis is very big fraud company, i contacted the company for the process of canada pr, in my starting stage they are calling me explaining me all detail's like they are my family member's and they have made a agreement with me. and taken one lakh amount for process after they recieved this amount no body is calling me i have to contact them every time. and untill now two year's finish but y axis has eaten one lakh rupees from my earning's and if i ask refund they will send the copy of my agreement and which i have done signature this consultancy is professional theif they a doing open loot's big thieves. and please i request every body if you are going to start process dont pay one rupee also untill your work completed if your work success you can pay double amount.

but blindly dont belive this is FRAUD Y AXIS AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME REFUND OF MY AMOUT.

Jan 18, 2018

Dear @Shaik,

This is an official response from Y-Axis.

In regards to the concerned raised, our Client Relationship Officer has tried reaching you.However, the calls were unanswered.

Kindly let us know a time to call so that we can discuss.

Jan 13, 2018

AND ONLY COPY AND PASTE DOING Y AXIS AGENTS.

drraghu

Jan 13, 2018

fake interview call

MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)
Head Office: No: 1, Nelson Mandela Marg.
Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi, Delhi - 110070.

REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED "DIRECT RECRUITMENT OFFER.

It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected from WWW.SHINE.COM
For our new plant, The Company selected 62 candidates list for Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, IT, Administration, Civil Engineer, Logistics, Production, marketing and general service departments.. You are selected according to your resume in which you have stated your Education Qualification and your area of expertise. The Maruti Suzuki Company is the leading Manufacturing Car Company in India. The Company is recruiting candidates for our new plants in New Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai. Your Interview Venue is at–No: 1, Nelson Mandela Marg, Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070. – On 19th of January, 2018.You will be pleased to know that the Company’s HRD has advised the selection TEAM, that your application can be progress to final stage. Your interview confirmation letter and your to & fro Air Tickets will be sent to you before your interview date. The Company can offer you a salary package for this post ranging from 50, 000/- to 6, 50,000/- Per Month + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at time of final process. You have to come with the photo-copies of your Education Certificates

You are to make a REFUNDABLE interview security deposit of Rs.17, 000/-(Seventeen Thousand Rupees Only) as an initial refundable amount in favour of our HRD accountant name in charge of collecting your refundable amount, The refundable interview security deposit of Rs.17, 000/- should be paid through any (SBI or UNION BANK) Branch, to the Company HRD account officer in charge to confirm the payment of refundable security amount from all the selected candidates., The Account information will be provided to you upon your response through email. The Last date of refundable interview security deposit in the bank is on 17th of January, 2018. The Company will reimburse all the expenditure to you at the time of face to face meeting with you in the Company. The Job profile, salary package and date of joining will be mentioned in your offer letters. As directed by the Company’s HRD, You have to deposit the refundable interview security amount before your interview date.

REASONS FOR INTERVIEW SECURITY DEPOSIT: This is a measure we have taken to check unserious candidate who we shortlisted and send them Air Ticket and also make the above mentioned arrangements in order to give them a comfortable interview and they fail to appear for interview which causes a huge loss to the company and we fail to recruit the needed manpower. But with your REFUNDABLE interview security deposit, we will be assured that our expenses will not be wasted. MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL) has promised every single applicant a total refund of the security DEPOSIT immediately after your interview in our office in Delhi.
Fill the below details and send to this email id only: marutisuzuki07@engineer.com
1. Full Name:

Mobile Number: +91 - 7550689360
Reply To: marutisuzuki07@engineer.com

MR. KENICHI AYUKAWA: {CEO AND MANAGING DIRECTOR}
MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)

Copyrights@2017,Maruti Suzuki India Limited, All Rights Reserved.

Jan 5, 2018

@shaik mehaboob hussain

Dear Shaik,

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Our Client Relationship Department tried calling you, but the call went unaswered. We do understand that you have concern with Y-Axis. We can only resolve your concern, once we are open for a conversation.

Kindly do let us when we can get in touch with you. You can write to cro.canada@y-axis.com for any queries.

Best Regards

Jan 2, 2018

fake maruti interview call letter.

MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)
Head Office: No: 1, Nelson Mandela Marg.
Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi, Delhi - 110070.
REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED "DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.
Marg, Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070. – On 8th of January, 2018.You will be
to come with the photo-copies of your Education Certificates
collecting your refundable amount, The refundable interview security deposit of Rs.16, 500/- should
be paid through any STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) Branch, to the Company HRD account officer in
refundable interview security deposit in the bank is on 6th of January, 2018. The Company will
interview date.
Fill the below details and send to this email id only: marutisuzuki44@engineer.com
1. Full Name:
Mobile Number: +91 - 7550689360
Reply To: marutisuzuki44@engineer.com
MR. KENICHI AYUKAWA: {CEO AND MANAGING DIRECTOR}
MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)

Copyrights@2017,Maruti Suzuki India Limited, All Rights Reserved.

Jan 2, 2018

NO REFUND CALL FROM FRAUD Y AXIS.

NO CALLS FROM Y-AXIS FRAUD CONSULTANCY.

DEAR CLIENT RELATION OFFICER...
YOU MAILED ME THAT YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME TWO WEEKS BEFORE.

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR CALL.

SHAIK MEHABOOB HUSSAIN.

9912616524.

Jan 1, 2018

Y AXIS NOT REFUNDED SINGLE REUPEE ALSO AND ITS BIG FRAUD COMPANY

Dear Client Relationship officer,

As i can see here you are mentioning that " our customer service executive contact you you are not reachable" and you are telling that please revert back asap.

so, i want to tell you dear Client Relation Ship Officer Don't update here False Allegation's that your officer has contacted me for addressing the refund.

I didn't got any call or email from your side till now just you people are doing copy and paste business. so i can tell this is Y Axis Fraud company's one more new style to make fool's to whoever new aspirants contacting you.

so, y axis is again proving that really it is FRAUD & FAKE CONSULTANCY IN INDIA AND MAKING FOOLS TO INDIAN PEOPLE.

dear aspirant's you can see my previous posting's or comment's for whole incident how Y AXIS IS playing with the customer's. they dinot contacted me in mail i have given tthem my email id and contact no. also if am not lifting the phone they can mail me but y axis is doing copy and paste bussiness here which is only playing with new aspirant's. i can say if you are going to start the process dont approach this consultancy this consultancy is VERY BIG FRAUD AND FAKE CONSULTANCY Y AXIS.

THANKS & REGARDS,

Shaik Mehaboob Hussain.
9912616524.

Dec 28, 2017

@Shaikh Mehboob

Dear Shaikh Mehboob,

This is an official response from Y-Axis

As per the concerns raised,we have checked our records .We see that the Client Relationship Officer has addressed you refund request.However,there was no response from you.

As you did revert now,we shall check and revert at the earliest.

Dec 26, 2017

NOT YET REFUNDED MY AMOUNT AFETER GIVING ALL DETAILS

DEAR CLIENT RELATION SHIP OFFICER,

THE Y AXIS Client Relationship Officer mentioned here that he has approached me which is false. after seeing his details i have mentioned all details but untill now y axis didnot contacted me on my email or mobile no. its three years that y axix dinot done refund to me one rupee also but they have promise me that if process is discontinued they will refund the amout of 70% but it is worst, company. whole bussiness is on illegal income by looting a people.

so i am waiting for response from y axis,

and i request to every body who is going to approach please don't approach y axis this consultancy is having zero sucess rate in PR, providing job, or sending students to study, all commitment's with no productivity.

but i observe they have planned organization to collect the money from aspirant's and not providing refund.

firstly when aspirant is seeing it is Indian company,

secondly it is charging very less compared with another consultancies,

and they are showing so many fake reasons to contact Y-AXIS. so kindly requesting you who are planning to approach y axis dont

approach this counsutancy becaues it is VERY BIG FRAUD CONSULTANCY IN INDIA.

UNTILL NOW NOW BODY CONTACT ME I HAVE PROVIDED ALL DETAIL'S.

MEAN WHILE ONE GUY IS CALLING AND ASKING FOR DEBIT CARD NO. TO DO REFUND OF MY AMOUNT HE IS

CLAIMING THAT HE IS FROM CONSUMER COURT AND TELLING THAT HE WILL REFUND THE WHOLE AMOUNT AND ASKING FOR BANK DETAILS SEE HOW IS WORLD ALREADY Y AXIS LOOTED ME AND NOW THIS GUY WANT TO DO EMPTY MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT HIS NAME IS SHARMA I SCOLD HIM AND PLEASE BEWARE.

THANKING YOU,

SHAIK MEHABOOB HUSSAIN.

Dec 25, 2017

NOT YET REFUNDED MY AMOUNT

DEAR CLIENT RELATION SHIP OFFICEER

YOU ARE TELLING THAT YOU DIDNOT FIND MY RECORD'S IN YOUR DATE. WOOOOOOOW SO GREAT................

I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU PEOPLE TAKEN THE MONEY WITH ME AND FORGOT THAT REALLY APPRECIABLE, TELLING THAT PROVIDE MY CONTACT NO. EVERY ASPIRANT CAN SEE MY COMPLAINT WITH MY CONTACT NO. ALSO MENTIONED.

SO LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN THE CLIENT RELATION SHIP MANAGER IS ASKING MY DETAILS SO PROVIDING BUT I WANT MY REFUND AT ANY COST.

NAME : SHAIK MEHABOOB HUSSAIN
CONTACT NO : 9912616524
EMAIL : urwithhussain@gmail.com
Reference No. : Reference #: 2599667

if you want you can get the details from this officers who are working with you.

Sriram Vasudeva Rao <sriram.r@y-axis.com>,
Praveen Kumar <praveen.kumar@y-axis.com>

lets see i have provided whole details " and now we will see how fast they will react and client relation ship officer's how they react"

i will update on all social sites about y axis update fraud consultancy.

thanks & regards,

shaik mehaboob hussain.

Dec 1, 2017

@JKJames

Dear JK James,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers.

In response to the concerns raised, we have checked our database.However, we are unable to find a client with yiour name.Request you to revert wit your YRN No. and contact details so that we can check and revert.

Please write to us on support@y-axis.com

JKJames

Nov 28, 2017

Express entry - bluffing and false promise

Just to to share my experience with Y-axis,They are professionally managed company specialised in nice talk but full of nonsense and bluffing,please do go for Canada express entry program thru them,you will end up losing 55-80K for sure.

The PC doesn't know how to create the EE profile,he created 2 profiles but both were missing ECA credentials,this is the way he learned to create EE profile on my cost.

You will not get any revert once EE profile created.

I would like to advise potential immigrants not to approach any of the consultants but you try to do it yourself so that you can save your hard earned income of min INR55K,thanks.

Nov 21, 2017

@shaik mehaboob hussain

Dear Shaik Mehaboob Hussain,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

However, we have checked our database and we are unable to find a client with the details provided. Please provide your contact number so that we can arrange a call back and assist you.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks and Regards,

Nov 18, 2017

FROUD COMPANYY AXIS

HOW THIS Y AXIS IS PLAYING WITH CUSTOMER S THEY DIDNOT CONTACTED ON MY EMAIL AND THEY DIDNOT CONTATED ON MY MOBILE NO. AND THEY ARE PLAYING SMART THAT THEY HAVE CONATACED ME AND DOING FALSE UPDATION ON SITE. DONT CHEAT WITH CUSTOMER'S THEY DIDNOT REFUND ME ONE RUPEE ALSO AND PLAYING WITH ME AND DOING FALSE UPDATION HERE. ONLY TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW WE ARE DOING FOLLOW UPS TO OUR CUSTOMER THESE Y AXIS IS VERY BIG FRAUD COMPANY IN THE INDIA.

Nov 18, 2017

@Dinesh Kumar Chhatry

Dear Dinesh,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers.

In regards to the concerns raised and to re-iterate as per the SLA signed by both the parties refund is not applicable.However we have approved you a refund exceptionally being a client centric organisation.

As the refund is approved and deposited, we are in no due in terns of service or refund.

For any clarifications,please write to support@y-axis.com.

Client Relationship Department

Vodafone - Recharge no wrong no
    Galti se Wrong no 8239817373 PR recharge ho gya so I whant...
    complaint against private school - Regarding stationary business schhols
    I am a student in national public school in yammuna nagar...
    Indiaideas@icici - Money deducted but payment failed
    Money deducted my account but recharge not done through my...
    IRCTC - Money Debited but ticket not booked
    An amount of Rs 625.0 deducted against IRCTC Txn ID...
    Aircel - no help required
    thank you aircel for your support i don't need any...
    support.bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate hungama for 04422392375
    i dont how you are activated hungama without my...
    south dumdum municipality - STRAY DOGS
    To, The Councillor, South DumDum...
    Vmc vridhavan gaden - Plot not given
    I have purchased 2 plots from vmc in vridhavan garden at...
    PF Withdrawal - NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW A PF
    The Birth date wrongly update by employer in UAN due to ...
    Google octro/sbi fraud - Google octro ins fraud through sbi atm
    Dear sir, Today unapproved transaction of Rs 50 and 5900...