Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Consumer complaints and reviews about Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Jul 16, 2019

@Gayatrivarma

Dear Gayatrivarma,

Thanks for taking the time in writing to us!

We are extremely apologetic if you ever had such troublesome instances.

When we have reviewed your concern we see that you never approached Y-Axis.

Y-Axis is a transparent company to deal with and we share all the details accurately with all our clients.

If you please share your contact details and directly write to us at [email protected] then we will be more than glad to help you with the best possible solution.

Jul 13, 2019

@VALASINGAM

Dear Swetha,

Thanks for taking time in writing to us!

Thanks for trusting us and we our concerned team member discussed with you, Y-Axis is a transparent company to deal with and you be rest assured about the same.

Should you further have anything please do write to us at [email protected] and we will be glad to further help you on the same.

Jul 11, 2019

@Kapil Gehlawat

Dear Kapil Gehlawat,

Thanks for taking the time in writing to us!

We are extremely apologetic if you ever had such troublesome instances.

When we have reviewed your concern we see that you never approached Y-Axis.

VALASINGAM

Jul 1, 2019

False Communication

Dear Y-Axis,
I swetha .v. , yesterday paid a total amount of 96393/-( reciept no 2019-2020/KP/G/1051) inclusive of gst for the canada express entry migration program by consulting and discussing with Mrs Padma Ramesh wee ho is a employee in y-axis at kphb branch, hyderabad. As it was sunday she didnt given me either invoice or SLA ...today Suprisingly we got the SLA mail , In that agreement, amount for these consultation is only 70437 + GST 18% which equals to 83,115.66.
further to avoid the miscommunication, we would like to go further if the SLA is for the total amount what we paid.
As per our understand with padma's communication the IELTS and y-axis job site consultation is free of cost.
If these kind of services are of paid services then we would like to opt out.
Hope a Genuine, fare reply and amicable solution or remedy will be expected from a reputed organization like Y-axis.
Swetha. V.
Gayatrivarma

Jun 30, 2019

False promises

We applied for German visa in y axis.we fell into the fancy words and promises of y axis.they even guaranteed us a 100 percent success !!

We paid 60,000 for job search and German visa process and all we got as service is a list of documents to submit ( that is available online ) ...job search is nothing but cheating !!
Our visa was even rejected as they din even provide us proper guidance

I hope no one falls into their trap any more !
Kapil Gehlawat

Jun 13, 2019

Make Fool to Clients

First of all y axis stop saying urself as number one consultant,
Ur team is doing only one thing impress Ur clients, do false commitment and take fees. Once you received free, then it's client duty to call or mail again and again, even after that your team not respond.
I ll make payment for work visa in Germany, as per your team member German language is not compulsory and u had best consultant to take care for that. Once we make payment I ll received only 3 calls in 4 months after regular calls and phone calls, even Ur team did not see my resume before sending to German consultant.
I did not receive a single call for job and your team is saying 4 weeks completed ....from last 2 month we are follow for refund again no response. Really same on u guys. Stop playing with people's emotions if u r not able to revert on time or fulfil Ur commitment.

May 13, 2019

@Rooshabose

Dear Prapa Bose,

Good Evening!!

Thanks for taking time in writing to us,Our respective team is coordinating with you and will certainly provide you the best possible solution.

Rooshabose

May 1, 2019

Fraud company Y-axis fake promise for visa

I went to the Kolkata branch of your visa agency Y axis on 29.04.2019.I had explained to you (Ms. Priyanka Banerjee) in details about my travel date 2nd August 2019 and my return date 9th October 2019 , after the detailed talk you had assured me that if I provide the correct documents then my visa (visitor visa Plab slab)will be done latest by mid July 2019.You have charged me extra money for a premium service for fastest visa,which is supposed to be within 5days and you also mentioned that all steps will be explained by the consultant over phone as that person will have a better idea about Plab 2 visa..The next day I got a call from your consult (Jyoti Reddy) and to my horror she absolutely contradicted your statement, 1.she told me that the visa appointment cannot be done before 15th May , so you misguided me about the privilege visa
2.She even told me that I might not get my visa in the month of July 2019 to attend my Academy classes which I have booked for Plab 2 preparation and will be unable to travel to UK on August, when I asked her does they (Y-axis ) has any previous experience of doing visa for plab 2 and academy she mentioned to me they have only done it for plab2 exam and not the academy so I have high chances of getting my visa in the month of October as my exam date is 8th October..So this is how you have totally misguided me and have taken my money with fake promises and assurances.Your institution mala fide arbitrary and as such I don't have faith upon your organisation.So in the view of above mentioned circumstances I would request you to refund my money which I have payed and you are instructed not to proceed with this visa process any further.I have emailed several times to support mail id, all have been sent but none answered, even yesterday your agent told me she will come up with a solution today and will get back to me , she hasn't called and is also not answering my calls..Please respond to my complaint or I will be compelled to take legal actions.

Apr 27, 2019

@jmax10

Dear Client,

Thanks a lot for taking time and writing to us!

We are extremely sorry if you ever had such experience with us. However when we have reviewed your information we are unable to find any of your records. Please share us your contact details and write to us directly at [email protected] for a quick resolution please.

jmax10

Apr 21, 2019

Fraud Cheaters for Express Entry Canada

I have paid yaxis for express entry program canada. Post the payment maid to them for helping us in process, terrifying service, zero help. Dont apprise us time to time, even when we tried to connectafter receiving our IELTS score, it took almost 1 month to actual establish a line of communication. Sales person who sold this stopped taking phone calls. when contacted to her team lead, he didnt send any response. We were not motivated or apprised of any AIPP and other programs, They just left a customer in middle of something, no help, no consultancy, like they are not interested to get a lead into success.

Hopefless fraud people. Didn't even find any of their management numbers or email listed.

Feb 7, 2019

@imuin4u

Dear Imran,

Warm greetings for the day!!

As per our telephonic conversation, Our concerned team is already in touch with you and please be rest assured they will certainly provide you the best possible solution.

Frauds cheating

Subject: Re: Your Immigration Evaluation report | Y-Axis
To: <[email protected]>, Xavier Augustin <[email protected]>, Xavier Augustin <[email protected]>, Naresh Kumar S <[email protected]>, saranya cr <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

Hi Mr. Siddiqui,

I'm glad that Y-axis tried reaching me on my no. as well as my spouse No few moments I had sent a reminder Email however if you had called you would know that I was on a second call and the moment I tried to answer the call it was disconnect.

It is a basis courtesy to call back after few mins if some one is holding an another line. I find the act of giving missed call was a pure gesture of creating records which is futile. I tried calling you back and got to know that you are yet to reach office.

I wonder why I'm even getting a call from you when my previous mails clearly states that i want a full refund.

@ Mr. Augustin,

If it is not too much to request I would appreciate a line of acknowledgement from you!!!!

Hi Naresh,

You spoke to me yesterday around 1Pm and assured me that the Refund Team will call me in 24 Hrs. I had requested for a call back by yesterday's evening for which you said you'll prioritize however so far it is more that 24 Hrs and I'm yet to get a call back.

Is this the line of services that you render???

Pls be advised that I'm completely dissatisfied with the way I had been enrolled with full of False promises. I have wasted 2 years and a huge Amount in this process. My dream is shattered because of your exe. who made me a guinea pig just to earn her incentive.

Special greeting for the day!

Hope you have understood my grievance. Ms. Athira Pillai who was the face of Y- Axis has cheated me,
Gave false promises that I'm eligible to apply with out a MBA.
Primary Applicant IELTS score requirement is 6 and secondary applicant score requirement is 5.

I lately found that my Job Code 0125 profile is not so popular in Canada and hence the options of picking me up even through PNP is remote .

However knowing all this just to get business she deliberately persuaded me to sign up and post sign up she disappeared.

With all due respect I just want my entire money back. I don't want to be associated with Y- Axis . Pls make a smooth exit.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 3:49 PM imran khan <[email protected]> wrote:

I have been cheated by your staff in terms of enrolling me to your Express Entry services for Canada.

Your Staff Athira Pillai had spoken to me and my wife and omitted that a IELTS score of 6.5 is required for the primary applicant and a IELTS score of 5 is required for the secondary applicant and the whole processing time takes about 6 to 9 months and I can be in Canada by then however lately I have realized that my profile is not suitable / meets the basic standards after paying for your services and paying Canadian Embassy to get ECA and what not!!

It is a complete run around and I have spent a lot of time and money in this because of your Staff wrong commitment and I'm no where right now.

I have heard a lot of Y-axis and that is the only reason why I enrolled as per your advice .

I have spent a longer time in this and realized lately that I have been fooled and this is a greatest Scam.

Cc: [email protected] <[email protected]>

Please find your eligibility assessment report attached.

Our Evaluation team has worked on your eligibility based on the information provided to us and concluded that your report is Positive. You are eligible to apply. Request you to please read it and understand.

I believe, you would have already run through your plans with your family members and have made necessary arrangements to begin the process.

I will be calling you to discuss your report and to get started.

To indicate your interest in getting started with your process, please Click Here

Cheats

Frauds, people looting people's hard earned money

Cc: [email protected] <[email protected]>

Cheaters

You guys loot people money.
Your exe Athira just when she was on the exit mode and to earn her incentives she got me in to this trap.
Gave all false promises. Now when I ask for refund people are showing the rule book

Inspite of taking my time for a toss and me spending a huge amount on process . You guys should consider refund .

Cc: [email protected] <[email protected]is.com>

Jan 17, 2019

@[email protected]

Dear Vishaka,

This is an official response from Y-Axis.

Our client relationship team will get in touch with you to assist and address your concern.

Dec 24, 2018

Cheat

It is sad to know that the leader in the market of Immigration Consultants is more a leader in disappoinment than in quality service.
This comes from my experience in dealing with the consultancy who assured me of resolving my predicament and won my confidence by statements like "We are 200% sure we can handle your case and ensure a positive outcome" and more. When I did sign up with them on the basis of the trust they told me that they wouldn't break, here I am, in the opposite state. In fact, Initially they had laughed at my previous visit visa rejection and told that in the history of their visit visas, not a single one has got rejected and so they could easily get it done! Worse when the so called "Team Lead Mohammed" called and spoke with utter shamelessness and addressed my concerns with rude, abysmal attitude!
Just to keep everyone informed, when you come acorss negative reviews about Y-Axis, do be warned. Every word put out there by disappointed, cheated clients of theirs is true.

Oct 23, 2018

@dbp12345

Dear dbp12345

Unfortunately, there are no details of your case and we are unable to understand the veracity of the complaint here.

We recommend you to put your concerns to [email protected] with the registration details and we are happy to assist you with the best possible solution.

dbp12345

Oct 17, 2018

One of the worst agency

Hello there,

I have done my spouse visa application for Australia and I got rejection only and only because of careless service of Y-Axis employees.

I would highly recommend not to go Y-axis. It is a bull-shit agency. The customer service is really really really bad even they do not stick to their words. Untrustable.

Please find good agencies rather than giving your application like shit agency like Y-axis.

Oct 11, 2018

@garpulkit

Dear Pulkit,

Appreciate your feedback on the services. We have taken your request into consideration. We will revert with an amicable solution soon.

Best Regards,
garpulkit

Sep 28, 2018

Cheating in refund amount

I have paid GBP 1155 at the time of applying for Canada PR.
As per policy, y-axis is supposed to refund me 20% of the amount paid in case, i am not selected.
20% of GBP 1155 is 231. Yaxis is refunding GBP 192 and that too at rate of 85 INR instead of current GBP rate.
On the top of that, Y-axis rudely insisting me to provide my Indian account number despite of taking payment in GBP.
Now you are again providing one more false information that exchange rate was 85 rupee against 1GBP.
You are creating ground for your self and against your company.
Let me put case against you for all irregularities done in your company.
Search me in your DB with my gmail [email protected]
Below is Y axis agent details who is dealing with me.XXX
Somsubhra Biswas

Client Relationship Officer - Canada

Contact No: 7670-800-000, press 1 and enter my Ext 11 - 11 - 23
garpulkit

Sep 28, 2018

Cheating in refund amount

I have paid GBP 1155 at the time of applying for Canada PR.
You are creating ground for your self and against your company.
Let me put case against you for all irregularities done in your company.
Search me in your DB with my gmail [email protected]
Below is Y axis agent details who is dealing with me.
Somsubhra Biswas

Client Relationship Officer - Canada

Contact No: 7670-800-000, press 1 and enter my Ext 11 - 11 - 23

Aug 31, 2018

Dear V Sajeed,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as a result you have raised your concern in this forum. We are concerned to note your grievance.

However, we have checked our database and unable to trace you out. Please provide your YRN (Y-Axis Registration Number) or registered contact details (phone or email id) so that we can arrange a call back and assist you after reviewing your case.

Thanks for your support.

Vsajeed

Aug 30, 2018

Poor service

My experience with Y-Axis did not meet my expectations and the sweet talks they do to get us enroll with them for the migration services. They are not transparent as to coach us on what's the best options and possibility. We would expect with their experience in this field to guide us the worthiness of our aspirations and help decide if we should go ahead for application to achieve our targets within the timeline we plan.
They just do the postman job completing the online applications on behalf of us after they take all the money upfront in the name of assuring that we would be supported in all aspects until we succeed with the PR invitation.
Relationship guys do not get in touch with us after the application is filed for a review. The only thing we get is the monthly/weekly automated email with some generic updates.
I do not recommend Y-Axis until I could see any improvements.

Aug 4, 2018

@Ganeshan1606

Dear Ganesan,

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will reach out to you to understand your concern and resolve it with an amicable solution..

Please be assured that we will assess your complaints to deduct measures we can adopt to prevent issues of this nature in subsequent times.

Best Regards
Ganeshan1606

Aug 2, 2018

Process delay and not cooperating for refund

Dear all

don’t know , N th mail I am writing to you . After my payment of 84000 done to you on a false propaganda from mr Karthikeyans end which he forced us to make a payment with some false promises there is not even a step up guidance .will explain in detail what u have done .

After payment is made there is no follow up for next 15 days . Later we had come to your office to check and post 2 months we got the contracts. When asked about next process immediate you asked us to join coaching which is not informed earlier . I think we lost the complete interest and asked for refund since there is zero step done in my file . There also I was misguided by Karthikeyan asking me to state a personal reason and never say it’s because of delay from y axis as they will not do refund if u state any delay on processing. I believe y- axis is a professional organisation which has some reputation in the market. But the way your people are guiding me and me fellow friend who had come to yaxis just because of my recommendation (he also fall prey now) . Please give me a amicable solution, and don’t send me one more follow up mail stating the process stages . Fed up with the kind of services your staff mr Karthikeyan is giving . I thinks his job got over as soon the payment is done from our end .

Since we have not signed the agreement and not even a single move is done from your end in the last 7 months it’s legally possible to get a refund. Hope we can solve it from our end itself.

We had already share mails on the irresponsible act of zero response after payment. Want to take it further as it’s already 7 th month post payment.

I hope y axis will do a fair job post this mail .

I lost hope on your process and need a refund . Pl let me know the same . Let me know th right process for at least refund of payment. Don’t make it so hard .

Hope u will not take chance of spoliing your credibility further .

Ganeshan k

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 8:43 PM, ganesh kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear All,

(Mr. Mazer, Mr. karthikeyan, Support team, Accounts Team)

Further to the discussion during our personal meeting held today in your office (with Mr. Karthikeyan,) as the process is still in agreement stage and my aspirations to go to canada is now put on hold due to the many reasons which you are ( mr. Karthikeyan )aware would like to stop the process.

kindly refer mails sent regarding the followups and reminders on agreement .

since the interest levels after applying has come down and the looks like the process is becoming tedious and also
due to some personal issues would like to stop the process as its not moved from agreement stage.

Hence would request you to kindly do a refund of the same at the earliest and do the needful .

(In fact we have recommended many of our fellow mates to join Y axis program and they have enrolled for this program but my experience here is totally different. don't want to drag much as the issues is on both the sides which is due to clear communication during the first day of briefing. )

hoping for a timely resolution on the Refund process which will be of great help .

thanks and regards

Ganeshan.K

On Saturday, 3 February, 2018, 8:40:22 PM IST, ganesh kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

On Saturday, February 3, 2018, 7:26 PM, Karthikeyan K <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Ganesh,

I Apologize and accept that i didn't mail you,

My support and guidance will be there for your entire process, i have care on your application as well
henceforth i will make sure you are getting the proper response and wont be any further delay ,

Now once after you share me your present communication address , i will courier it to your place,

Sorry once again for the inconvenience happened.

Thanks for understanding.

Please note:
We are upgrading our communication systems and my existing direct land line may not be available to contact me.

Calling Via Land-Line: 044-66287700 Press 1 and Enter Ext:141305

-- Thanks & Regards, Name :karthikeyan.k Consultant - International Recruitment & Immigration Services ***************************************************************** G - B Ashirwad, #3 McNichols Road, Chetpet Chennai – 600 031. http://www.y-axis.com e-mail:[email protected] Website:www.y-axis.com Print only when necessary |7 Switch off as you go | Recycle always ********************************************************************** Should you have any concerns regarding process, please write to my Manager, Grace Jemimah. at"[email protected]" She can also be reached at IVR : 7670800000 ; Direct Extn : 141302

From: ganesh kumar <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 11:58 AM
To: Karthikeyan K; Mohd Mazher Uddin
Cc: Y-Axis Accounts; [email protected]
Subject: Re: Regarding IELTS - Coaching. Reminder 2

Dear Karthikeyan

You had committed that once the money is paid we will take care of the entire process of PR and process in 45 days time there is no step forward in last 30 days. As this delay in processing is a complete fault of yours ,after making the payment request you to give a valid explanation to proceed further.

How have I received the payment without collecting the address and basic details . So you are only concerned about the money .!

Please do not such cheap explanations . This will further weaken your stand if it goes legal.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, February 3, 2018, 11:14 AM, ganesh kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Karthikeyan

Thanks for the update . But wondering the interest shown in taking the money is not there once the payment is made . So can we take it as a lethargic attitude from your end to receive address. In case if u require any data u should have mailed if I am not reachable or not responding. It’s a false statement that my mobile is not reachable. How come for payment purposes I am reachable and now I am not reachable. I am going to take this legally thru proper channel , as almost one month is taken from your side to just give the agreement. You have committed that in 2 working days it should be done . Either refund the payment or face it legally for not making your commitment .

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, February 3, 2018, 10:38 AM, Karthikeyan K <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Ganesh,

Good day,

I tried to reach you through phone on couple of times but unable to reach , i got full ring or busy tone ,

As mentioned earlier i need your communication address to send the documents to be signed,

kindly please do the needful.

Thanks for understanding.

From: ganesh kumar <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 7:58 PM
To: Karthikeyan K; Mohd Mazher Uddin
Subject: Re: Regarding IELTS - Coaching. Reminder 2

Dear Mr Karthikeyan

Would like to bring it to your notice that after such immediate responses for payment initiations from your side ,very sorry to say that there is no movement for the past one month on the process . I am yet to get the agreement. In case if I don’t receive the agreement as per our discussion I would not take your service and will have to return the payment .

What kind of services are your providing. For payment you have called close to 10 times without even understanding the procedure and policy post to it you are not responding. It’s irating to the core .

On Thursday, January 18, 2018, 7:38 PM, ganesh kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Karthikeyan

Good day !!!

I had received a Mail week before from Mr. Mohd. Mazzer on the services which will be provided to us stating the below

Provide a Customized Document checklist
Counsel on the mandate documents for filing your application
Templates for reference letters
Funds requirement specification
Filing of online application form to create profile for only main applicant
Creation of Job Seeker account
Filing your Express Entry Application Online

as per the discussion you had mentioned that the services discussed during our meeting will be documented in an agreement and will be signed which will have the entire services committed during the time of our second meeting .

but i am awaiting for your agreement copy so i can go thru what are the services you have mentioned.

After the Payment is initiated there is no response from either of your end in terms of agreement and services .

kindly pl do the needful.

Warm Regards

Ganeshan.K

On Saturday 6 January 2018, 12:10:14 PM IST, Karthikeyan K <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Ganeshan,

Good day ,

Please call me, i tried to reach but not able to connect with you,

Expecting your reply at earliest.

From: Karthikeyan K
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 12:00 PM
To: ganeshcad2004
Subject: Regarding IELTS - Coaching.

Dear Mr.Ganeshan,

Good day,

As discussed, Please Find the below link to check for IELTS Timings,

confirm and mention the Timings with date and please click on the below link to initiate the payment for IELTS Training,

Payment Link: https://signup.y-axis.com/line_items/new?order_token=_r5RfgSFBus_ds7fmVVA

once after you make the payment - let me know ,

looking forward your reply at earliest to book the slot.

-- Thanks & Regards,
Name :karthikeyan.k
Consultant - International Recruitment & Immigration Services
*****************************************************************

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...