Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Consumer complaints and reviews about Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Apr 6, 2018

@Sameer

Dear Sameer,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers

We understand that you are not happy with the services provided.Hence,have raised concerns.

We shall definitely share the feedback with the team and see that these instance doesn't happen henceforth.

Coming to your concern pertaining to the service and change of Process Consultant, we will check the details and revert on a call.

Kindly be assured that at every step of the process the team will update on the proceedings.

At any stage your concerns are important to us and we strive to get it be resolved with a valid solution.

Sameer

Apr 5, 2018

EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE

Dear Amit,

Its been over 20 days i am expecting some revert from your end.

I see a very casual behavior from your teams end with regards to the request which i had made on 16th March.

I haven't received a single call from anyone or either till my my PC has not yet been changed. In spite of me visiting the office on Saturday i.e 31st March and i was promised that this issue will be resolved by Monday i.e Monday i see not response and revert from your side.

I hereby want a reimbursement from Y-Axis Thane Hiranandani Branch as this a clear negligence and poor service from your side.

Do let me know when can we meet and cancel this deal as i see i am no important client or candidate for now.

Sameer Sathe
fmshaffi

Apr 4, 2018

fraudulent action

Y-axis company is misleading clients by using fraudulent information
I have paid the money but have not received even the basic services they promised
Dr Shaffi

Apr 3, 2018

@DeepakNair

Dear Complainant,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as a result you have raised your concern in this forum. We are concerned to note your grievance.

Please email us at [email protected]/[email protected] with your Y-Axis Registration Number which will help us address your apprehension.

Thanks for your support.

DeepakNair

Mar 29, 2018

Customer Relationship Manager Contact

Dear Sir/Madam

Can you please share contact details of your client relationship manager. I am a client and not happy with the responses. Trying to get a contact to escalate has been futile.

Really sorry to say that the service has become really bad.

Deepak

Feb 28, 2018

@Joe11

Dear Jyoti,

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Please refer the agreement which is available with you. The terms and condition of refund is clearly mentioned in the agreement. Your profile is in the pool for nearly 12 months and the Job Search service has been completed. This means, Y-Axis is not liable for any refund or services whatsoever.

Feb 28, 2018

@joe11

Dear Jyoti,

Feb 13, 2018

@Mudgal Gaurav

Dear Gaurav,

Thank you for letting us know your concerns. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Our Client Relationship Department - Head have already discussed on case for a better clarity of both the parties. Our intention is only to provide you the best possible solution.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company. We have more than 1 lakh customers, for each client of ours, we have always given the best guidance and consultation.

Please note our evaluation report is only to advise you on the eligibility and the decision of the application will be at the discretion of the concerned assessing bodies or immigration authorities only.

We have always ensured your concerns have been addressed with valid solution . At Y-Axis our achievement lies in your success .

We have provided you with all the best possible options to ensure we can proceed further with your PR process.

Y-Axis business policy is transparent and to maintain the same we always put across our service terms / refund clauses in the evaluation report & service level agreement in advance.

Your refund request has been noted and is under process .

We are a customer centric organisation and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes

At any stage your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution. Your patience and understanding during this period is highly appreciated.

Y-Axis Client Relationship Department

Feb 10, 2018

@Arora Sanjeev

Dear Sanjeev,

Thank you for letting us know your concern.

As discussed, I will be re-evaluating your case and provide you with the details information regarding the points and eligibility criteria. If eligible you can proceed with the re-skill assessment as the earlier one has expired. Will let you know regarding the same by Monday and have further discussion.

Umakanth.S

Feb 8, 2018

Y-Axis

Y-Axis has cheated me. I was misinformed about the PR eligibility and points system and my case just to obtain money from me. I was given my minimum eligibility points system and told that I will get my PR in 6 months. Where as since Apr 2017 the points actually required to get the PR are very different. It was only after they took complete upfront payment - they told me, that I must get full marks on English test via PTE or ILETS, potentially get my wife's assessment etc. to increase the points to make the cut of PR. I wish they had shared these things before selling the services and taking full payment, I would have chosen not to attempt filing this PR with them.
I have been requesting refund - but they keep referring to agreement which was signed in good faith and not being referred.
Overall its bad experience to engaged with them and paid them upfront.

Feb 8, 2018

Refund process as no visa issued

I contacted Y-Axis in Jan 2017 asking for the refund of the fee paid to them as I had no been granted Australia visa. However I was told that I should wait for 1 more year as the application is in process though the case was temporarily closed by Y-Axis.

It is now Feb 2018, Hence I need my fee refunded as I have not been granted visa.

Please assist on the same as I have tried to contact Srikanth from your team but waiting for a reply on the same.

Sanjeev Arora
+91 9873916669

Feb 7, 2018

@Ganeshan1606

Dear Ganeshan ,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers.

However, we have checked our database and we are unable to find a client with your name. Please provide your contact number so that we can arrange a call back and assist you.

Thanks for your support.

Y AXIS

Dear all

I had some miserable experience with Y Axis . Will explain you their strategy how they take people for ride initially they will give call based on your overseas opportunities search. Next they will ask you to pay just 2400 for a CRS score which they will give 68 to 75 irrespective of your profile and experience. They will manipulate it with some customised software. Later they will send you a mail saying your profile is positive. Then comes their trick . They will say for the next 2 days they are extending a corporate offer which is of 25 %discount . And every half an hour they will push you for payment. Many ways they will act and show case as if they are working very professionally. Once your payment is posted, there ends your story . They will send a mail which will not cover any thing apart from Just consultancy. But during first level interview they will promise you many feeebies . But nothing you will get . So you will get depressed and will ask for refund. They will ask you to read The policies. In vain you are left with no options and just to lose a huge some of your savings as consultancy . Better STAY AWAY.

Y axis

Y axis fraud activity

Jan 24, 2018

@Shaik Mehaboob Hussain

Dear Shaik,

This is an official response from Y-Axis.

In regards to the concerns raised,we are awaiting your response on the decision sent by the Client Relationship Officer.Kindly revert so that we can proceed accordingly.

Kindly write to [email protected] /[email protected] for any concerns.

Y-axis Overseas Careers

Jan 22, 2018

Y AXIS IS FRAUD VERY BIG FRAUD COMPANY NOT YET REFUNDED MY AMOUNT.

Y-AXIS IS BIG FRAUDER AND PLAYING WITH CITIZEN'S OF INDIA. NO REFUND FROM LAST THREE YEAR'S.

STILL NOT REFUNDED MY AMOUNT ONE RUPEE ALSO AND NO BADY ALSO CONTACTED ME I HAVE GIVEN MY WHOLE LIFE HISTORY TO THEM WHICH IS MENTIONED HERE ON THE SITE.

AND ONLY COPY AND PASTE DOING Y AXIS AGENTS.

y- axis is very big fraud company, i contacted the company for the process of canada pr, in my starting stage they are calling me explaining me all detail's like they are my family member's and they have made a agreement with me. and taken one lakh amount for process after they recieved this amount no body is calling me i have to contact them every time. and untill now two year's finish but y axis has eaten one lakh rupees from my earning's and if i ask refund they will send the copy of my agreement and which i have done signature this consultancy is professional theif they a doing open loot's big thieves. and please i request every body if you are going to start process dont pay one rupee also untill your work completed if your work success you can pay double amount.

but blindly dont belive this is FRAUD Y AXIS AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME REFUND OF MY AMOUT.

IF ANY BODY KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT CONSUMER COURT PLEASE HELP ME .............

SHAIK MEHABOOB HUSSAIN

Jan 18, 2018

Dear @Shaik,

This is an official response from Y-Axis.

In regards to the concerned raised, our Client Relationship Officer has tried reaching you.However, the calls were unanswered.

Kindly let us know a time to call so that we can discuss.

Jan 13, 2018

AND ONLY COPY AND PASTE DOING Y AXIS AGENTS.

IF ANY BODY KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT CONSUMER COURT PLEASE HELP ME .............

SHAIK MEHABOOB HUSSAIN

drraghu

Jan 13, 2018

fake interview call

MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)
Head Office: No: 1, Nelson Mandela Marg.
Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi, Delhi - 110070.

REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED "DIRECT RECRUITMENT OFFER.

It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected from WWW.SHINE.COM
For our new plant, The Company selected 62 candidates list for Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, IT, Administration, Civil Engineer, Logistics, Production, marketing and general service departments.. You are selected according to your resume in which you have stated your Education Qualification and your area of expertise. The Maruti Suzuki Company is the leading Manufacturing Car Company in India. The Company is recruiting candidates for our new plants in New Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai. Your Interview Venue is at–No: 1, Nelson Mandela Marg, Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070. – On 19th of January, 2018.You will be pleased to know that the Company’s HRD has advised the selection TEAM, that your application can be progress to final stage. Your interview confirmation letter and your to & fro Air Tickets will be sent to you before your interview date. The Company can offer you a salary package for this post ranging from 50, 000/- to 6, 50,000/- Per Month + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at time of final process. You have to come with the photo-copies of your Education Certificates

You are to make a REFUNDABLE interview security deposit of Rs.17, 000/-(Seventeen Thousand Rupees Only) as an initial refundable amount in favour of our HRD accountant name in charge of collecting your refundable amount, The refundable interview security deposit of Rs.17, 000/- should be paid through any (SBI or UNION BANK) Branch, to the Company HRD account officer in charge to confirm the payment of refundable security amount from all the selected candidates., The Account information will be provided to you upon your response through email. The Last date of refundable interview security deposit in the bank is on 17th of January, 2018. The Company will reimburse all the expenditure to you at the time of face to face meeting with you in the Company. The Job profile, salary package and date of joining will be mentioned in your offer letters. As directed by the Company’s HRD, You have to deposit the refundable interview security amount before your interview date.

REASONS FOR INTERVIEW SECURITY DEPOSIT: This is a measure we have taken to check unserious candidate who we shortlisted and send them Air Ticket and also make the above mentioned arrangements in order to give them a comfortable interview and they fail to appear for interview which causes a huge loss to the company and we fail to recruit the needed manpower. But with your REFUNDABLE interview security deposit, we will be assured that our expenses will not be wasted. MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL) has promised every single applicant a total refund of the security DEPOSIT immediately after your interview in our office in Delhi.
Fill the below details and send to this email id only: [email protected]

Mobile Number: +91 - 7550689360
Reply To: [email protected]

MR. KENICHI AYUKAWA: {CEO AND MANAGING DIRECTOR}
MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)

[email protected],Maruti Suzuki India Limited, All Rights Reserved.

Jan 5, 2018

@shaik mehaboob hussain

Dear Shaik,

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Our Client Relationship Department tried calling you, but the call went unaswered. We do understand that you have concern with Y-Axis. We can only resolve your concern, once we are open for a conversation.

Kindly do let us when we can get in touch with you. You can write to [email protected] for any queries.

Jan 2, 2018

fake maruti interview call letter.

MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)
Head Office: No: 1, Nelson Mandela Marg.
Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi, Delhi - 110070.
REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED "DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.
Marg, Pocket 10, Sector B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070. – On 8th of January, 2018.You will be
to come with the photo-copies of your Education Certificates
collecting your refundable amount, The refundable interview security deposit of Rs.16, 500/- should
be paid through any STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) Branch, to the Company HRD account officer in
refundable interview security deposit in the bank is on 6th of January, 2018. The Company will
interview date.
Mobile Number: +91 - 7550689360
Reply To: [email protected]
MR. KENICHI AYUKAWA: {CEO AND MANAGING DIRECTOR}
MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED (MSIL)

[email protected],Maruti Suzuki India Limited, All Rights Reserved.

Jan 2, 2018

NO REFUND CALL FROM FRAUD Y AXIS.

NO CALLS FROM Y-AXIS FRAUD CONSULTANCY.

DEAR CLIENT RELATION OFFICER...
YOU MAILED ME THAT YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME TWO WEEKS BEFORE.

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR CALL.

SHAIK MEHABOOB HUSSAIN.

9912616524.

Jan 1, 2018

Y AXIS NOT REFUNDED SINGLE REUPEE ALSO AND ITS BIG FRAUD COMPANY

Dear Client Relationship officer,

As i can see here you are mentioning that " our customer service executive contact you you are not reachable" and you are telling that please revert back asap.

so, i want to tell you dear Client Relation Ship Officer Don't update here False Allegation's that your officer has contacted me for addressing the refund.

I didn't got any call or email from your side till now just you people are doing copy and paste business. so i can tell this is Y Axis Fraud company's one more new style to make fool's to whoever new aspirants contacting you.

so, y axis is again proving that really it is FRAUD & FAKE CONSULTANCY IN INDIA AND MAKING FOOLS TO INDIAN PEOPLE.

dear aspirant's you can see my previous posting's or comment's for whole incident how Y AXIS IS playing with the customer's. they dinot contacted me in mail i have given tthem my email id and contact no. also if am not lifting the phone they can mail me but y axis is doing copy and paste bussiness here which is only playing with new aspirant's. i can say if you are going to start the process dont approach this consultancy this consultancy is VERY BIG FRAUD AND FAKE CONSULTANCY Y AXIS.

THANKS & REGARDS,

Shaik Mehaboob Hussain.
9912616524.

Dec 28, 2017

@Shaikh Mehboob

Dear Shaikh Mehboob,

This is an official response from Y-Axis

As per the concerns raised,we have checked our records .We see that the Client Relationship Officer has addressed you refund request.However,there was no response from you.

As you did revert now,we shall check and revert at the earliest.

Municipality Drinking Water - No Drinking Water Supply for more than 3 weeks
    Hi Sir/Madam, Am G.Arputharaj. For the past 3 weeks...
    Hathway Broadband - Lost my account balance
    I got a call from hathway support from +918511513282 and...
    CPPC, SBI GOVINDPURA BHOPAL - Pension and gratuity not received
    dear sir /madam sir Mai. ex lnk deepnarayan Singh ...
    Garena free fire - Not getting diamond in memberships
    Hii dear garena Name. Anzar I'd 594620595 Garena...
    VODAFONE INTERNET SPEED PROBLEM - Internet very poor
    I have receive only 10 to 40 kb/a, very very poor internet
    Olx fraud through Paytm upi - Olx army fraud
    Sir mere saath olx pr fraud Kiya hua h jisne fraud Kiya h...
    DL - DL SMART CARD
    Driving Licence not getting issued at RTO Karwar...
    axis bank card - ECPP complaint
    INR 1699 was spent on your Credit Card XX9245 on 23-Mar-20...
    DishTV - recharge reminder even after recharge done
    Dear Customer (skworriers), Hope you are doing...