Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Consumer complaints and reviews about Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Oct 9, 2017

GREETINGS...

Y-AXIS HAS MENTIONED MY NAME IN THEIR REPLY.
LET ME TELL YOU ALL THAT IT IS BUSINESS OF Y-AXIS TO CHEAT ASPIRING CANDIDATES.
THEY HAVE A DESIGNATED DEPARTMENT WHICH WILL CALL YOU CONTINUOUSLY TILL YOU APPROACH THEM. WHEN YOU ARE IN THERE OFFICE, THEIR STAFF WILL TALK TO YOU ALL POSSIBLE THINGS AND DO ALL THE PROMISES. SO YOU FALL IN THEIR TRAP.

I WANT TO ADVISE ALL THE ASPIRING CANDIDATE THAT IF YOU HAVE PLAN TO SETTLE DOWN IN CANADA, SIMPLY GO TO THE WEBSITE AND CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY. YOU ALL NEED NOT TO GO TO Y-AXIS OR ANY OTHER CONSULTANT.
THERE IS A CHECKLIST IN THE NET OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.

IN CASE YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE,PLEASE CONTACT ME.

I AGREE THAT Y-AXIS HAS GIVEN ME MONEY BUT THEY HAVE DEDUCTED ALL THE TAX AND ALL .
I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE LOST MONEY BUT I DON'T WANT YOU ALL TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

SO BE CAREFUL WHILE DEALING WITH Y-AXIS.
I WILL KEEP ON POSTING MY COMMENTS ON THIS SITE.

THANKS ...

Oct 9, 2017

UNPROFESSIONAL RESPONSE FROM Y-AXIS.

ABOVE TEXT I HAVE TAKEN FROM y-AXIS RESPONSE TO ME OR IN GENERAL.

IF THEY CHARGE YOU, THEY HAVE GIVE 100% SERVICES.

SUCH AN UNPROFESSIONAL RESPONSE FROM Y-AXIS.

I REQUEST YOU ALL TO ASK FOR YOUR MONEY. THEY HAVE TO GIVE.

AS I TOLD YOU ALL THAT I AM GETTING MANY CALLS FROM ASPIRING CANDIDATES ASKING ABOUT Y-AXIS FROM ALL OVER INDIA.

I AM TELLING THEM ................. BE CAREFUL WHILE DEALING WITH Y-AXIS...

DINESH KUMAR CHHATY

Oct 8, 2017

GREETINGS...

Y-AXIS HAS MENTIONED MY NAME IN THEIR REPLY.
LET ME TELL YOU ALL THAT IT IS BUSINESS OF Y-AXIS TO CHEAT ASPIRING CANDIDATES.

THERE IS A CHECKLIST IN THE NET OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.

IN CASE YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE,PLEASE CONTACT ME.

SO BE CAREFUL WHILE DEALING WITH Y-AXIS.
I WILL KEEP ON POSTING MY COMMENTS ON THIS SITE.

THANKS ...

REFUND

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CALLS AND ASKING MY ADVICE ABOUT Y-AXIS.
THEY HAVE GIVEN 75% OF THE AMOUNT AFTER TAX DEDUCTIONS, IT MEANS I HAVE LOST ABOUT RS. 22000 WITHOUT TAKING ANY OF THEIR SERVICES.
I WILL UPDATE U ALL IF THEY CONTACT ME FOR REST OF THE REFUND.
SO THOSE WHO HAVE CALLED ME AND SENT ME MESSAGES ON MY NUMBER.......BE CAREFUL WHILE DEALING WITH Y-AXIS. I M SURE AT LEAST 50 CANDIDATES CALLED ME.
THANKS PRATHAMESH, SUNIL,AKANSHA, SHUSHANT, KOMAL, MR. FERNANDEZ, AKASH TO NAME A FEW....

Dear Readers,

This is an official response from Y-Axis.

We take pride in stating that Y-Axis has become one of largest and fastest immigration consulting companies in the world and India's No. 1 Overseas Career Consultant only because of our service and success of 1000s of cases.

Due to our high volume of inquiries and cases it is natural that we will have some unsatisfied customers. When you deal with 10 customers 1 will be unhappy of 100 customers 10 will be unhappy and so on. And Y-Axis deals with 1000s of customers. The business of visa documentation is complex and there may be hiccups during the process. Y-Axis tries it’s very best to resolve any issues faced during the process. This is why 50% of our business comes from referrals and word of mouth only.

On the other hand there are a few clients who sign up with Y-Axis and wish to withdraw during the process - due to their own personal reasons. And they expect a refund even after full or partial service is provided. Y-Axis does not entertain these requests.

Mr Dinesh, has signed up in 24th April 2017 after paying Y-Axis' consultation fees and the Service Tax as applicable. When we received the refund request, the ST component has been abolished. So there is no way that Y-Axis can refund the service tax. We have a legal agreement mutually signed by both the parties. The refund has been approved considering his personal constraint.

Y-Axis is the best in the business. Our success speaks volumes about our business. Clients are loyal and referrals are many. We thrive on being a clean company whose has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website http://www.y-axis.com or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

Please realize when you get Y-Axis on your side you get the best career consultant on your side. What you need to consider is our experienced staff many of whom have been with us for 10-15 years a comprehensive solution that studies all aspects of our profile and your spouse - no other company in the world understand overseas careers like we do as on a daily basis we have the pulse of the immigration and visas world; transparency in the transaction as we have a clear black and white agreement. Our prices are fixed and don't change based on individual bargaining skills.

Best Regards

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Please be informed that the refund has been paid as per your mutual consent. Any further concern, please get in touch with the Client Relationship Department.

Best Regards

Oct 6, 2017

PARTIAL REFUND

Oct 5, 2017

REFUND

Sep 28, 2017

@Dinesh

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Our Client Relationship Department has already addressed your concern since a long time. We have already approved an exceptional refund. You were not happy with the refund approved.

Please allow us sometime, so that we can revert with a revised refund decision.

Best regards

Sep 27, 2017

@Parveen Banger

Dear Parveen Banger,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as a result you have raised your concern in this forum. We are concerned to note your grievance.

Our Client relationship department would like discuss on your case for a better clarity of both the parties. Our intention is only to provide you with the best possible solution.

However, we have checked our database and found multiple client's with same name and are unable to trace you out. Request you to please provide your YRN (Y-Axis Registration Number) or contact details so that we can arrange a call back and assist you after reviewing your case.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company hence all the refund clauses are mentioned at time of sign up. We have more than 1 Lakh customers, for each client of ours; we have always given the best guidance and consultation. However Y-Axis does not have any control over authority’s rules /criteria or decision.

At any stage of the process your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution. Your patience and understanding during this period is highly appreciated.

parveenbanger

Sep 26, 2017

Refund

Please refund my 50 % as per agreement.

Sep 23, 2017

Dear Mr. Biswas,
Waiting for your response.
Please let me know your final verdict.

Sep 23, 2017

Dear Miss. Biswas,

I am waiting for your final verdict about my refund.
I dont think that i should loose such a big amount for nothing.
Please get back to soon coz i have been sending you mails and calling you.
Anyway thanks for acknowledging my complaint.
waiting for your response at the earliest.

FOR OTHER APPLICANTS

IF YOU GET A CALL ASKING FOR YOUR CC NUMBERS OR DEBIT CARD DETAILS . PLEASE IGNORE THEM. I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING CALLS FROM SOMEONE SAYING THAT THEY ARE FROM y-AXIS HEAD OFFICE.
BE CAREFUL.
I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THOSE NUMBERS TO MY UNCLE WHO IS IN CRIME BRANCH.
THANE

Sep 19, 2017

@Dinesh Kumar Chhatry

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Please allow us sometime, so that we can revert with a revised refund decision.

Best regards

Sep 19, 2017

Misguide and giving wrong information

NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME TO DELETE THESE POSTS.
WATS GOING ON. REFUND FIRST. AT LEAST 80% AS PROMISED BY MR. SHUSHANT- YOUR STAFF.

I am working with The cricket Club of India at Churchgate.
I am cheated by Y axis like many other aspiring candidates those who have dreams to go and settle in Canada.
I was approached by Y axis people many time to come and have a visit at there Andheri office.
Mr. Shushant Pimple used to call me almost everyday.
I went there with my wife and kids. He explained everything in an very lucrative language and promised me that with in 8 month i will be in Canada with my family.
When i asked him if case nothing works out , will i get my money refund. He said you will get 80% refund.
I told then its fine. Give me my money.
They started avoiding my calls. Then there is a lady called Maumita Biswas. She is very rude and dose not talk politely. She sent me mail saying that only 25% will be funded.
I dont understand when i have not availed any services from them why shud they not refund my money.
Your dreams will be shattered.
I have mortgage my wife's gold bangle and given them money. Its about Rs. 68000/-

Sep 18, 2017

Your dreams will be shattered.

Please call me in case some wants to know more about Yaxis on 8451935165.

Sep 18, 2017

Refund

NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME TO DELETE THESE POSTS.

Sep 16, 2017

Sep 16, 2017

Y-axis,
Please refund my money as promised by you guys at the time of giving money. You contact your staff Mr. Shushant pimple.
and please dont ask Ms. maumita to contact me. she is very arrogant and ill-mannered.
She should not be in service industry.;

My name is Dinesh Kumar Chhatry
I am working with the Cricket Club of India at Churchgate.
My number is 8451935165.

Sep 15, 2017

Your dreams will be shattered.

Please call me in case some wants to know more about Yaxis on 8451935165.

Sep 15, 2017

This is an official reply from Y-Axis

@parveenbanger

Dear Raman,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company hence all the refund clauses are mentioned at time of sign up. We have more than 1 Lakh customers, for each client of ours; we have always given the best guidance and consultation. However, Y-Axis does not have any control over authority’s rules /criteria or decision.

parveenbanger

Sep 14, 2017

Fake immigration group.

My complaint is that Y Axis don"t refund my money around 70000 RS.
i am very sad and he always miss guide the customer.
So please to all do not give the any case to Y Axis.

Raman

Sep 8, 2017

@Johnmjustin

Dear John m justin,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers

We understand that looking at the review you are skeptical about the service of Y-Axis. While it is your discretion to go ahead with our services, we would like you to look at our visa successes and analyse on the number of clients who have realized their immigration owing to our efforts.

Client Relationship Department
johnmjustin

Sep 7, 2017

Not Going For Y- Axis

I was planning to go with Y-Axis for Canada Express Entry. However after reading through all the complaints over here I have decided to not go with Y-Axis instead go on my own. For Canada everything is very straight forward on Canada Immigration website.
Please don't waste your money hiring consultants at least for Canada.

Sep 1, 2017

@Vvvvvvmmm.m

Dear Vvvvvvmmm.m,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

However, we have checked our database and are unable to trace you out. Please provide your YRN (Y-Axis Registration Number) or registered contact details so that we can arrange a call back and assist you after reviewing your case.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company hence all the refund clauses are mentioned at time of sign up. We have more than 1 Lakh customers and for each client of ours; we have always given the best guidance and consultation. However Y-Axis does not have any control over authority’s rules /criteria or decision.

We are a customer centric organisation and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes. We thrive on being a clean company whose has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website http://www.y-axis.com or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...