Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Consumer complaints and reviews about Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Oct 7, 2017

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Please be informed that the refund has been paid as per your mutual consent. Any further concern, please get in touch with the Client Relationship Department.

Best Regards

Oct 6, 2017

PARTIAL REFUND

DEAR ALL,

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CALLS AND ASKING MY ADVICE ABOUT Y-AXIS.
THEY HAVE GIVEN 75% OF THE AMOUNT AFTER TAX DEDUCTIONS, IT MEANS I HAVE LOST ABOUT RS. 22000 WITHOUT TAKING ANY OF THEIR SERVICES.
I DONT THINK Y-AXIS WILL EVER RETURN THIS AMOUNT,.
I WILL UPDATE U ALL IF THEY CONTACT ME FOR REST OF THE REFUND.
SO THOSE WHO HAVE CALLED ME AND SENT ME MESSAGES ON MY NUMBER.......BE CAREFUL WHILE DEALING WITH Y-AXIS. I M SURE AT LEAST 50 CANDIDATES CALLED ME.
THANKS PRATHAMESH, SUNIL,AKANSHA, SHUSHANT, KOMAL, MR. FERNANDEZ, AKASH TO NAME A FEW....
CANT NAME ALL THE ASPIRING CANDIDATES. THANKS TO THEM.

THE CRICKET CLUB OF INDIA

Oct 5, 2017

REFUND

DEAR ALL,

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CALLS AND ASKING MY ADVICE ABOUT Y-AXIS.
I DONT THINK Y-AXIS WILL EVER RETURN THIS AMOUNT,.
I WILL UPDATE U ALL IF THEY CONTACT ME FOR REST OF THE REFUND.
CANT NAME ALL THE ASPIRING CANDIDATES. THANKS TO THEM.

THE CRICKET CLUB OF INDIA

Sep 28, 2017

@Dinesh

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Our Client Relationship Department has already addressed your concern since a long time. We have already approved an exceptional refund. You were not happy with the refund approved.

Please allow us sometime, so that we can revert with a revised refund decision.

Best regards

Sep 27, 2017

@Parveen Banger

Dear Parveen Banger,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as a result you have raised your concern in this forum. We are concerned to note your grievance.

Our Client relationship department would like discuss on your case for a better clarity of both the parties. Our intention is only to provide you with the best possible solution.

However, we have checked our database and found multiple client's with same name and are unable to trace you out. Request you to please provide your YRN (Y-Axis Registration Number) or contact details so that we can arrange a call back and assist you after reviewing your case.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company hence all the refund clauses are mentioned at time of sign up. We have more than 1 Lakh customers, for each client of ours; we have always given the best guidance and consultation. However Y-Axis does not have any control over authority’s rules /criteria or decision.

At any stage of the process your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution. Your patience and understanding during this period is highly appreciated.

parveenbanger

Sep 26, 2017

Refund

Please refund my 50 % as per agreement.

Sep 23, 2017

Dear Mr. Biswas,
Waiting for your response.
Please let me know your final verdict.

Sep 23, 2017

Dear Miss. Biswas,

I am waiting for your final verdict about my refund.
I dont think that i should loose such a big amount for nothing.
Please get back to soon coz i have been sending you mails and calling you.
Anyway thanks for acknowledging my complaint.
waiting for your response at the earliest.

FOR OTHER APPLICANTS

IF YOU GET A CALL ASKING FOR YOUR CC NUMBERS OR DEBIT CARD DETAILS . PLEASE IGNORE THEM. I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING CALLS FROM SOMEONE SAYING THAT THEY ARE FROM y-AXIS HEAD OFFICE.
BE CAREFUL.
I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THOSE NUMBERS TO MY UNCLE WHO IS IN CRIME BRANCH.
THANE

Sep 19, 2017

@Dinesh Kumar Chhatry

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Please allow us sometime, so that we can revert with a revised refund decision.

Best regards

Sep 19, 2017

Misguide and giving wrong information

NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME TO DELETE THESE POSTS.
WATS GOING ON. REFUND FIRST. AT LEAST 80% AS PROMISED BY MR. SHUSHANT- YOUR STAFF.

I am working with The cricket Club of India at Churchgate.
I am cheated by Y axis like many other aspiring candidates those who have dreams to go and settle in Canada.
I was approached by Y axis people many time to come and have a visit at there Andheri office.
Mr. Shushant Pimple used to call me almost everyday.
I went there with my wife and kids. He explained everything in an very lucrative language and promised me that with in 8 month i will be in Canada with my family.
When i asked him if case nothing works out , will i get my money refund. He said you will get 80% refund.
I told then its fine. Give me my money.
They started avoiding my calls. Then there is a lady called Maumita Biswas. She is very rude and dose not talk politely. She sent me mail saying that only 25% will be funded.
I dont understand when i have not availed any services from them why shud they not refund my money.
Your dreams will be shattered.
I have mortgage my wife's gold bangle and given them money. Its about Rs. 68000/-

Sep 18, 2017

Your dreams will be shattered.

Please call me in case some wants to know more about Yaxis on 8451935165.

Sep 18, 2017

Refund

NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME TO DELETE THESE POSTS.

Sep 16, 2017

Sep 16, 2017

Y-axis,
Please refund my money as promised by you guys at the time of giving money. You contact your staff Mr. Shushant pimple.
and please dont ask Ms. maumita to contact me. she is very arrogant and ill-mannered.
She should not be in service industry.;

My name is Dinesh Kumar Chhatry
I am working with the Cricket Club of India at Churchgate.
My number is 8451935165.

Sep 15, 2017

Your dreams will be shattered.

Please call me in case some wants to know more about Yaxis on 8451935165.

Sep 15, 2017

@parveenbanger

Dear Raman,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company hence all the refund clauses are mentioned at time of sign up. We have more than 1 Lakh customers, for each client of ours; we have always given the best guidance and consultation. However, Y-Axis does not have any control over authority’s rules /criteria or decision.

parveenbanger

Sep 14, 2017

Fake immigration group.

My complaint is that Y Axis don"t refund my money around 70000 RS.
i am very sad and he always miss guide the customer.
So please to all do not give the any case to Y Axis.

Raman

Sep 8, 2017

@Johnmjustin

Dear John m justin,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Overseas Careers

We understand that looking at the review you are skeptical about the service of Y-Axis. While it is your discretion to go ahead with our services, we would like you to look at our visa successes and analyse on the number of clients who have realized their immigration owing to our efforts.

Client Relationship Department
johnmjustin

Sep 7, 2017

Not Going For Y- Axis

I was planning to go with Y-Axis for Canada Express Entry. However after reading through all the complaints over here I have decided to not go with Y-Axis instead go on my own. For Canada everything is very straight forward on Canada Immigration website.
Please don't waste your money hiring consultants at least for Canada.

Sep 1, 2017

@Vvvvvvmmm.m

Dear Vvvvvvmmm.m,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

However, we have checked our database and are unable to trace you out. Please provide your YRN (Y-Axis Registration Number) or registered contact details so that we can arrange a call back and assist you after reviewing your case.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company hence all the refund clauses are mentioned at time of sign up. We have more than 1 Lakh customers and for each client of ours; we have always given the best guidance and consultation. However Y-Axis does not have any control over authority’s rules /criteria or decision.

We are a customer centric organisation and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes. We thrive on being a clean company whose has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website http://www.y-axis.com or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

Vvvvvvmmm.m

Aug 31, 2017

Cheaters

They promised me for job in the year 2014 and still I am looking for abroad job

Aug 21, 2017

Dear Jyoti,

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Please refer the agreement which is available with you. The terms and condition of refund is clearly mentioned in the agreement. Your profile is in the pool for nearly 12 months and the Job Search service has been completed. This means, Y-Axis is not liable for any refund or services whatsoever.

Best Regards
joe11

Aug 18, 2017

they are frauds

Never go with Y-axis. Trust me they are big time cheaters. They will promise everything and deliver nothing. They just know to take people hard earned money and thn do nothing. Never spend money with them. I had paid them around 70 k last year for Canada PR nothing has happened. zero response from their side. They are not even ready to refund 50% of the amount what they had promised. Aso, never trust Ms. Achira Bishwas who sits in Nehru place branch. She will promise all the things and delivers nothing may just to earn incentives with each customer she is not bothered to take care of the delivery of the promises made. whoever is taking services from Y-axis will definitely regret. Trust me on that.

Jul 31, 2017

Dear Anonymous,

Greetings from Y-Axis!

Almost everything that humans did earlier manually is now automated. Right from shopping to banking and bill payments, a plenty of things are now digital. This also includes customer reviews that assist online buyers to make a buy or not-to-buy decision with ease.

So as is the rule now, Y-Axis reviews are also flooded across the Internet. Some good and few bad ones making it a confusing turf for the aspiring migrants to decide. However, over the years, our success for each and every client has given us a boost and let us grow immensely. The negative reviews of course help us improve our processes and systems time and again.

There are more success stories related to immigration, visas, job search, and resume writing at Y-Axis Overseas Careers, than with any other company in the industry.

Please refer to the link below to check our success stories and clients feedback.

2017

Jul 31, 2017

Y Axis service

I was about to get service from Y Axis Chennai, I just wanted to know whether its genuine or not. I just searched for complaints board. After reading several complaints raised by individuals like me. I hesitate to approach Y Axis for immigration service.

Thanks to every individual who had posted their experience with Y Axis.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...