Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Consumer complaints and reviews about Y-Axis immigration frauds and cheats incorporated

Vvvvvvmmm.m

Aug 31, 2017

Cheaters

They promised me for job in the year 2014 and still I am looking for abroad job

Aug 21, 2017

Dear Jyoti,

This is an official response from Y-Axis!

Please refer the agreement which is available with you. The terms and condition of refund is clearly mentioned in the agreement. Your profile is in the pool for nearly 12 months and the Job Search service has been completed. This means, Y-Axis is not liable for any refund or services whatsoever.

Best Regards
joe11

Aug 18, 2017

they are frauds

Never go with Y-axis. Trust me they are big time cheaters. They will promise everything and deliver nothing. They just know to take people hard earned money and thn do nothing. Never spend money with them. I had paid them around 70 k last year for Canada PR nothing has happened. zero response from their side. They are not even ready to refund 50% of the amount what they had promised. Aso, never trust Ms. Achira Bishwas who sits in Nehru place branch. She will promise all the things and delivers nothing may just to earn incentives with each customer she is not bothered to take care of the delivery of the promises made. whoever is taking services from Y-axis will definitely regret. Trust me on that.

Jul 31, 2017

Dear Anonymous,

Greetings from Y-Axis!

Almost everything that humans did earlier manually is now automated. Right from shopping to banking and bill payments, a plenty of things are now digital. This also includes customer reviews that assist online buyers to make a buy or not-to-buy decision with ease.

So as is the rule now, Y-Axis reviews are also flooded across the Internet. Some good and few bad ones making it a confusing turf for the aspiring migrants to decide. However, over the years, our success for each and every client has given us a boost and let us grow immensely. The negative reviews of course help us improve our processes and systems time and again.

There are more success stories related to immigration, visas, job search, and resume writing at Y-Axis Overseas Careers, than with any other company in the industry.

Please refer to the link below to check our success stories and clients feedback.

2017

Jul 31, 2017

Y Axis service

I was about to get service from Y Axis Chennai, I just wanted to know whether its genuine or not. I just searched for complaints board. After reading several complaints raised by individuals like me. I hesitate to approach Y Axis for immigration service.

Thanks to every individual who had posted their experience with Y Axis.

Jul 17, 2017

This is an official response from Y-Axis

@prashant kumar vedula

Dear prashant kumar vedula,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Client Relationship Department.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as result you have raised your concern in this social networking site.

As per our records, you had entered into a Service Level Agreement with us on 13th of February 2016 towards Canada Marketing Service, which clearly says that we do not guarantee you a job or an interview or a response.

Upon review of your case, I understand that your Resume Marketing Service for Canada has been completed and account details have been handed over to you for your reference. Further, I understand that you have raised a concern towards Resume Marketing Service deliverable due to lack of response/ interview from the employers.

In regard to the same context, I would like to clarify that our Resume Marketing Service is not similar as placement abroad assurance, though we have a dedicated staffing team in place and as default, if there’s any suitable opening for any of our clients, we forward their resume to the team for consideration. During the Resume Marketing Service our consultant would forward your resume to the essential employer database (for the selected country) and also apply to open jobs (online) which would be posted by employers on popular job portals so that your resume is kept in their database and the employers will revert as and when there is an opportunity available with them. Kindly keep a track on the account and revert to the email alerts received from the employers.

Please be informed that Y-Axis does not provide any commitment on certain number of leads or assured interview calls. Resume marketing response is totally at the discretion of employers and available requirement during that point of time. Our resume marketing deliverables were clearly explained by our Counsellor at the initial counselling stage and upon signup you have signed a legal agreement which also narrates the resume marketing service deliverable, duration of resume marketing, refund scope and many other important clauses. However, we do always give honest try to extend our services so that our clients can be happy.

We are a customer centric organisation and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes. We thrive on being a clean company whose has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website http://www.y-axis.com or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

Kumar_1986

Jul 14, 2017

Poor Job services

This is regarding the complaint raised on 12th May 2017, user ID Kumar_1986. Below is the common response from Y-AXIS:

Dear Kumar,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

We have checked our database and not found client with the name "Kumar" and are unable to trace you out. Please provide your YRN or contact number for us review your case and get back to you.

We would appreciate your reply at your earliest convenience.

Client Relationship Officer

My full name is prashant kumar vedula,

Email id [email protected],

Y-AXIS BRANCH =VASHI (NAVI MUMBAI)
PROCESS CONSULTANT- TAUSIF MOMIN

Jul 11, 2017

@Sridhar akmg

Dear Sridhar akmg,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Client Relationship Department.

As per our records, you had entered into a Service Level Agreement with us on 18th of May 2017 towards Visit Visa for Canada, which clearly says that we do not guarantee you Visa.

We have rendered you the service as per the Service Level Agreement and the power to grant or refuse visa application vests solely with the High Commission/Case Officer. Whilst Y-AXIS and its Consultants endeavor to offer the best possible advice; immigration laws, policies & fees are subject to frequent change without notice.

Y-AXIS does not and cannot make any guarantees in relation to the approval or validity of any visa application made by you or by Y-AXIS on your behalf. The power to grant or refuse visa applications vests solely on the respective High Commission or any other government department authorized by law.

Y-Axis’ Advisory fee is charged and limited to the following services only: expert guidance on visa documentation, strategy of client’s case, filling up the respective visa application forms, mock interviews (if applicable) and formats of covering letters (if needed).

Y-Axis is not responsible for the authenticity of the documents –education, work or any other- provided by the client. Y- Axis does not conduct any checks of verification of the authenticity of the documents and is therefore not responsible for the genuinity of the documents provided by you. Y-Axis will process it with belief that the documents submitted by you are 100% accurate, correct and true.

We are a customer centric organisation and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes. We thrive on being a clean company who has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website http://www.y-axis.com or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

Sridhar akmg

Jul 6, 2017

Yaxis

Hi yaxis

Application number : V315263446

Your effortless service now caused me and FYI my Canada visit visa got rejected(submitted on jun15th2017) , you all wanted this to be happen right and it has been happened nicely the way you expected.

Even for a normal visit visa u cant able to guide me correctly.

I had submitted all the documents which you were asked me for visit visa processing. Now what I suppose to do?

As a customer I had paid your service amounts without any due, I had submitted all the requested documents to u without fail, what else you expect me to do, I demand an explanation and I have totally lost my time money and energy for it and I completely stress and frustrated.

Please find the attached photocopy of the letter which I received from consulate General of Canada.

I m sridhar.a from Chennai india any one can reach for this concerns further explanation +919003245352 [email protected]
Sridhar akmg

Jul 6, 2017

Worst service provider

To yaxis,
Rozeena.patni
Zhakir khan

Application number : v315263446

Even for a normal visit visa u cant able to guide me correctly.

I am sridhar from Chennai I can be reachable at anytime +919003245352 [email protected]

Jun 29, 2017

@Ashfak

Dear Ashfak,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

We have checked our database and we are unable to find a client with your name. Please provide your contact number so that we can arrange a call back and assist you.

ashfak.it

Jun 28, 2017

PR Process

My friend has started PR process from Y-Axis and still his process is going on and same i was planning to start PR process for canada, but worried after reading post's from users against yaxis, i have read all bad comments about yaxis on other sites also, like mouthshut . com etc

by reading all the post i came on conclusion, better to go with other consultancy except yaxis.

Jun 23, 2017

@Swetha sas

Dear Swetha sas,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as a result you have raised your concern in this forum. We are concerned to note your grievance.

However, we have checked our database and we are unable to find a client with your name. Please provide your contact number so that we can arrange a call back and assist you.

swetha sas

Jun 21, 2017

Somsubhra is Criminal, cheater and money eater

This bloody lady is a very big cheater, she only wants money from others n doesn't gets work done. Wasting our time n money on Y_Axis s only money waste n time waste.
Y_Axis s fraud company people working there know only to cheat others n eat their money.
I curse that lady to go die to hell. please do not go for that consultancy .

Jun 17, 2017

@Ranjan Bharti

Dear Ranjan Bharti,

We are concerned to note your grievance.

We regret the inconvenience caused. We value the time and trust you have invested in us. Our Client Relationship Department has contacted you yesterday and as per the conversation we will review your case help you with an amicable solution.

We believe in holistic services and do not encourage any negligence towards our clients. Please be assured, you will not have the need to complaint going further.

We are a customer centric organisation and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes. We thrive on being a clean company whose has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

Jun 16, 2017

@Uttara Shetye

Dear Uttara Shetye,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Client Relationship Department.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as result you have raised your concern in this forum.

We are concerned to note your grievance and regret the inconvenience caused. We value the time and trust you have invested in us.

As per our records, you had entered into a Service Level Agreement with us on 04th of April 2017 towards Canada Visit Visa services.

Upon review of your case, I understand that we have rendered complete service as assured in our deliverables and your visa application has been dispatched. There was a delay as we couldn't file your application online due to technical issues with the authorised website and unfortunately had to suggest you to go with paper based application process. We are aware that you are extremely unhappy about it but, I would like to let you know that Y Axis is neither responsible nor can do nothing much about it.

ranjanbharti

Jun 15, 2017

No response after taking Money

Hi Y-Axis Management,

I'm Ranjan Bharti have given money to Y-Axis to process my Work VISA but it's been more than two-three months and I'm still fightingh to get answer but after dropping several email to Y-Axis aligned associates still not getting response intime. This shows that Y-Axis employees are not serious about client work/time rather they are more concern about money.

Infact, I'm planning to take this case to further level if no management team will come out to discuss on my issues.

Ranjan Bharti
Uttara shetye

Jun 6, 2017

Delay in visa application

M currently facing a lot of issues filling my tourist visa through yaxis. They are extremely slow, firstly they don't have any timelines or schedule also if u happen to share ur expectations on the same they fail to adhere. Extremely unprofessional and they do not stick to there own.commitments. Waste of time, money and efforts. My tourist visa process was initiated.in april was supposed to be applied in may and m still struggling with them. Theres no coordination in the team. I have to.keep on sending reminders n repeating your emails. I.am.thoroughly disappointed with.the service. I have not experienced a single quality that would make.you no. 1

May 31, 2017

@Sanjeev

Dear Sanjeev ,

Hope you are doing well !!!

Thanks for letting us know your concern`s in detail.

Our CRD (Customer relationship dept.) have already discussed on case personally with you for a better clarity of both the parties on 13 October 2016. Our intention is only to provide you the best possible solution.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company. We have more than 1 lakh customers , for each client of ours , we have always given the best guidance and consultation .

As discussed on your RMA services on call dated ( 13 October 2016 ) have been completed and all other services as per the service level agreement has been delivered. With this I conclude there is no deliverable pending .

Y-Axis wishes you all the best for your future endeavor and once again congratulation on Australia PR visa grant.

Y-Axis would be happy to help you or any of your family member for immigration/ visa services in future if required.

At any any stage your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution . Your patience and understanding during this period is highly appreciated .

Regard`s
Client Relationship Department

@Dipak

Hi Dipak,

This is an official response from Client Relationship Department of Y Axis.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as a result you have raised your concern in this social networking site.

As per our records, you had entered into a Service Level Agreement with us on 1/9/2015 towards Australia Smart Applicant Service, which clearly says that we do not guarantee you a job or an interview or a response.

Upon review of your case, I understand that your Resume Marketing Service for Australia has been completed and account details have been handed over to you for your reference. Further, I understand that you have raised a concern towards Resume Marketing Service deliverable due to lack of response/ interview from the employers.

In regard to the same context, I would like to clarify that our Resume Marketing Service is not similar as placement abroad assurance, though we have a dedicated staffing team in place and as default, if there’s any suitable opening for any of our clients, we forward their resume to the team for consideration. During the Resume Marketing Service our consultant would forward your resume to the essential employer database (for the country of your choice) and also apply to open jobs (online) which would be posted by employers on popular job portals so that your resume is kept in their database and the employers will revert as and when there is an opportunity available with them. Kindly keep a track on the account and revert to the email alerts received from the employers.

Please be informed that Y-Axis does not provide any commitment on certain number of leads or assured interview calls. Resume marketing response is totally at the discretion of employers and available requirement during that point of time. Our resume marketing deliverables were clearly explained by our Counsellor at the initial counselling stage and the counselling notes; upon signup you have signed a legal agreement which also narrates the resume writing and marketing service deliverables, duration of resume writing and marketing, refund scope and many other important clauses. However, we do always give honest try to extend our services so that our clients can be happy and for the same reason we have been addressing your concerns until 1st week of Feb'16 even though your service has was completed on 11th Dec'15.

We are a customer centric organization and value all our clients and ensure professional services throughout all our existing processes. We thrive on being a clean company whose has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website http://www.y-axis.com or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

@Sanjeev

Dear Sanjeev ,

Thanks for letting us know your concerns in detail.

We have thoroughly reviewed every aspect of case since registration.

Y-Axis business policy is transparent and to maintain the same we always put across our service terms / refund clauses in the evaluation report & service level agreement in advance.

We understand you are in discussions with your process consultant on your file closure and refund. It is being looked into.

We will definitely look into the terms and conditions of the agreement and advise on the possible refund that may be applicable on your file. Kindly allow time for us to review and get back to you on the same

We are unable to understand the reason of your complain , while we are still looking into your request and there has been no dispute on this matter from either parties.

Please note there is timeline for the refund process and it clearly mentioned in the agreement on day of signup.

Y-Axis is an extremely professional and transparent company. We have more than 1 lakh customers, for each client of our, we have always given the best guidance and consultation.

At any stage of the process your concerns are important to us and shall be resolved with a valid solution. Your patience and understanding during this period is highly appreciated.

Client Relationship Department

@Sweity Patil

Dear Sweity Patil,

This is an official response from Y-Axis Client Relationship Department.

As per our records, you had entered into a Service Level Agreement with us on 5th of April 2014 towards Canada resume marketing services, which clearly says that we do not guarantee you a job or an interview or a response.

Upon review of your case, I understand that your Resume Marketing Service for Canada has been completed and account details have been handed over to you for your reference. Further, I understand that you have raised a concern towards Resume Marketing Service deliverable due to lack of response/ interview from the employers but I can also see that you have also received a positive response during the process.

Please be informed that Y-Axis does not provide any commitment on certain number of leads or assured interview calls. Resume marketing response is totally at the discretion of employers and available requirement during that point of time. Our resume marketing deliverables were clearly explained by our Counselor at the initial counseling stage and upon signup you have signed a legal agreement which also narrates the resume marketing service deliverable, duration of resume marketing, refund scope and many other important clauses. However, we do always give honest try to extend our services so that our clients can be happy.

@Anju

Dear Anju,

This is an official response from the Client Relationship Department of Y Axis.

We are concerned to note your grievance. We also understand that you are not satisfied with the service rendered by Y-Axis and as a result you have raised your concern in this social networking site.

As per our records you had entered into a Service Level Agreement with us on 28/10/2015 towards Germany Immigration Visa Program.

Upon review of your case, I understand that we have already refunded you the complete amount paid by you to Y Axis in the third week of May 2016.

@Arindam

Dear Arindam,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

We have checked our database and we are unable to find a client with your name/ e-mail id. This leads us to believe that you are not a genuine client of Y-Axis and this complaint has been posted by competition with the intent to defame our brand name.

If you are a genuine client please email us at [email protected] with your Y-Axis Registration Number which will help us address your apprehension.

Smaller competing firms who cannot compete with Y-Axis on any other basis get their employees to post false complaints in an attempt to tarnish Y-Axis' reputation. Employees who are terminated from Y-Axis due to fixing documents or indulging in fraud also post false reviews because they have been let go off immediately.

Coming to the success rate, we are the best in the industry. Our success speaks volumes about our business. Clients are loyal and referrals are many. We thrive on being a clean company who has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website http://www.y-axis.com and check the testimonials or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

@vjkrm

Solution Details:
Dear vjkrm ,

This is an official response from Y-Axis overseas Careers.

However, we have checked our database and we are unable to find a client with your name.Please provide your contact number so that we can arrange a call back and assist you .

Flanking Research - 1 No. Froad company
    Mujse 25k liye or bola ki aapko par day ka 1500-2000...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Extension of Stay
    I have a complaint against MGM hospital, Vashi. My dad...
    Battery for byke - Shopculesh
    Sir my product pickup by bluedart curiur boy name Kush...
    www.nivasolution.in - www.nivasolution.in
    hello frd pls do not registered to www.nivasolution.in is...
    MP Scholarship Portal - I can't apply any scholarships due to some problem
    Sir my mp scholarship ka form submit nahi ho raha h usme...
    A.K.DESIGNS - Courier Not Delivered
    Hi, I am really amused and disappointed to see such...
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network Problem
    Dear Sir, we have faced last one month network problem,...
    Magma HDI General Insurance Company Ltd - Do not give policy paper even with money
    Dear Sir/Madam Respectfully I would like to say you that...
    Hinjewadi, Pune Traffic - Road has many potholes and manholes Wipro Circle to...
    Bad Condition of Roads. I would like to draw your kind...
    Bank Mitra BC Pvt Ltd - Refund my payment
    Online csp apply kiya tha to Mila nahi 55000 payment kiya...