Yamaha fascino S

indiayamaha

Nov 30, 2022

Consumer complaints and reviews about Yamaha fascino S

Dear Ampili P

We tried reaching you but we didn't get your response, we request you to please reach out to us at our Toll Free number: 1800-420-1600.

Team Yamaha India
AMPILI P

Nov 26, 2022

New vehicle down

I have purchased and Delivered my Yamaha fascino S in October 18 . Its kms is just 247 and i have done genuine service at the legal service centre dated November 2. After 2 days scooter gets starting problem. After few days during the running time the scooter suddenly stopped and all parts like horn , light, indicators ,starter not working. At that time I called the dealer named S V Motors ,Oachia and Kareelakkulangara .But they did not reply to me. After two days I again called them. That time vehicle was on near Karunagappally So service tech came from Karunagappalli. But they did not give any reply .After two days ,that is today when I called them they are saying let's go for warranty and come back then call u .The scooter has run only 547kms.I am totally frustrated. 5 service free .But they charged the amount of oil. Please look and solve my issues otherwise I will forward this complaint to court for legal action.

Ampili P