Yatra.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Yatra.com

May 13, 2021

Yatra not refunding my money for flight cancellation

Hi, Greetings from Yatra.com! Your refund of INR 5823 has been processed from our end on 13 May 2021. Please note your bank may takes up to 5-7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account. Thanks, Yatra Care
Amit1803

May 11, 2021

Yatra not refunding my money for flight cancellation

Sir I Had Booked Flight Through Yatra.Com In Air Asia For 1 May 2021 From New Delhi To Ranchi With PNR No. PUQE7V But I Had Cancelled The Flight Due To Rise In Covid Cases In Ranchi. Air Asia Had Cancelled The Ticket With 100% Refund. I Had Contacted Airlines They Are Telling That Refund Will Be Credited To Yatra, But Yatra Is Not Responding To Emails. Also I Had Checked Reviews Of Several Other Customers After Cancellation, All Are Facing The Same Problem. We Are Unable To Communicate With Customer Care, As The Numbers Are Fake Either Out Of Service Or Not Reachable. Kindly Resolve.
Amit singh

Rakshita Nath

Apr 23, 2018

Booking ID: YH4075780

My visa is still in process and I've to travel on next Monday i.e. 30th Apr'18.
This package deal was closed on 22nd March'18 and I was told that the Visa formalities will take 10-12 working days.

After mail several exchanges, Aparajita shared the NOC format for Visa only on 30th Mar'18 (only after a week). There I was informed that my Visa appointment will be taken in the 1st week of April. My documents were ready accordingly and regularly followed up with the Yatra team for Visa initiation but got a revert that the Flights tickets and Hotel vouchers are not with them yet, how is it possible that the team is not prepared with Visa submission documents (basic itinerary vouchers) of the customer and my Visa submission got late due to Yatra's negligence as they took hell lot of time for the same.

I submitted my Documents for Visa on 10th Apr'18 and there was a flaw as well, Aparajita mentioned wrong DOB in my Husband's insurance document. After a escalation to her manager - Gipsa Jain - which was of no use as she doesn't give heed to all these matters (never got any mail from her despite she being in every mail), nothing changed. I asked Aparajita to share her escalation matrix but she just looped her Manager in the mail... which is certainly of no use.

Post that I was told that my Visa will take 10-12 working days which are getting over on 24th Apr'18, I've not received any updates, mailing Yatra people everyday and calling them to check on the status. I just have time till 27th Apr'18 will leave for Mumbai - from where I have my Flight to Greece.

If my visa & passport doesn't show up till Friday, YATRA.COM is going to reschedule my entire trip as per my convenience and going to bear it's cost because the DELAY HAPPENED DUE TO YATRA'S NEGLIGENCE AND NOTHING ELSE. THEY TOOK THEIR OWN SWEET TIME AND DELAYED MY VISA APPLICATION PROCESS DUE TO WHICH THERE'LL BE AN IMPACT ON MY TRAVEL.

I'M ALREADY GOING TO ESCALATE THIS AS I'M NOT FINDING ANY CHANGES IN THE WAY YATRA IS DEALING WITH MY CASE POST MULTIPLE REMINDERS. OF COURSE , THERE'S NO USE OF HAVING MANAGERS IN LOOP BECAUSE THEY DON'T TAKE THE PAIN TO GO THROUGH ANY MAILS WHERE THEY'RE MARKED.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER CARE TEAM YOU GUYS HAVE!!! AS A CUSTOMER THEY'VE TO CHASE YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND THERE'S NO RESPONSE EVEN POST THAT...
PATHETIC RESPONSE AND EXPERIENCE SO FAR!!!
kaushiki111

Feb 11, 2018

Ticket Cancellation amount not refunded

Booking Reference Number - ############
I wanted to cancel my return ticket but in the Yatra website they are not showing my last 6 months booking details and also not allowing us to cancel tickets.
Also, If I try to contact customer support for domestic and international flight they are not providing phone support as well.
These people are really making customer fool.Also, i had 1000 ecash that too they turned to zero without any reason.In the name of coupon they are using our money and giving to other people in the name of offer and cheating us.

I am attaching all the screenshots related to this complain which proves it.

Please find below details ---
Congratulations! Your flight booking is confirmed.
Booking Reference Number - ############
Please find your e-ticket attached with this email.
You will earn 1000 eCash for this booking. To know more about eCash and how to redeem it, Click here

Nov 29, 2017

Dear Garima,

Thank you for your patience!

Would like to inform you that we accept that reschedule time was not correct mentioned in your e-ticket and you have faced a lot of inconvenience. We sincerely regret for this faced by you. Please be assured this is most definitely not the quality of service we aim to provide our customers. We have shared your feedback with our concerned team to avoid future instances. Now, would like to inform you as we have checked your flight came under no-show and your refund amount is INR 160.00 without any Yatra's deduction. Kindly share your consent, so that we can process this amount into your account.

Nov 29, 2017

Hi Garima,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you!

Would request you to kindly allow us sometime so that we can get it check with the concern team and will try to sort it on priority basis. Request your patience in the interim.

GarimaTomar

Nov 27, 2017

False details mentioned in the e-ticket

I had a flight(Air India) on 26th October at 1:15 pm which i missed! I had to book another one on the spot and ended up paying an extra amount.

I didn’t expect this service from Yatra! I dropped an email to them to resolve my query because i was not getting any help from the customer care number. I wanted to reschedule my flight due to the delayed train and i was going to miss my scheduled flight. Yatra is not clear about their policies. They kept on saying “ask the airline”. Airline said “ask Yatra, you have the wrong guidelines with you”. I was stuck in talking to Yatra and then the airline!

It’s clearly mentioned in the ticket that we can change the airline before 2 hours of departure.
Later in the guidelines 4 hours is mentioned.

When i had a talk with the airline they said we can’t do that, because it needs to be done before 24 hrs of departure.
Yatra said that these guidelines are applicable to all the airlines but Air India, which does not make any sense to me.
Why have you mentioned false guidelines in the ticket, This is misleading customers!

I spent a lot of time in explaining things to Yatra again and again seeking help, but ended up emptying my pockets! It wasted a lot of my time.

The worst part is that they didn't even reply when I drooped this email to them, No apologies, No clarifications, No reply!

I am really very disappointed with the customer service! I think you should work on your customer support and correct your guidelines before sending them to the traveller.

Garima

Oct 9, 2017

Money got deducted but the tickets were not booked

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We would like to inform you that we have processed the refund form our end on 06 Oct 2016 for INR 284.00. In case the payment has been made from a private sector bank the refund will take 2-3 working days to reflect in your account and for public sector banks the refund will take up to 7 working days.

Kolli Venkateshwara Rao

Oct 6, 2017

Money got deducted but the tickets were not booked

Money got deducted, but have not received a confirmation mail or an e-ticket. Please look into the matter as early as possible
Mail id: [email protected]
amount deducted: 284.00/-

Dec 29, 2016

Dear Haldar,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We thank you for your patience. As we checked and confirmed that aforesaid transaction could not go through successfully. The amount will be auto reversed by your bank. This may take 2-4 working days. We request you to check with your respective bank. We hope that above information will suffice the purpose.

Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 955 5800 800 alternatively write on [email protected]

Dec 29, 2016

Dear Mr. Halder,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. We are looking into your query and our team would respond you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 09555 800 800 / 1860 200 1800. For holidays please call on 18602002323. Alternatively, write on [email protected]

C.Halder

Dec 28, 2016

Amount deducted from bank account but flight booking was not done

I have tried domestic round trip flight booking through yatra app from Hyderabad to Kolkata. Tickets were not booked but the amount of Rs. 4425 was deducted from my bank account. I have attached my bank statement. My email address: [email protected] Please refund my money ASAP.

Oct 7, 2016

Dear Kishore,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Please be informed that refund has been initiated and it will take 2-7 working days to reflect in your account. Hope your query has been resolved.

Oct 6, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT

Dear Mr. Balarao,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. As per our records, you are in contact with our team and team advise you that reissuance charges are always non refundable. We regret. However, we would not be able to process the refund.

Oct 6, 2016

Dear Kishore,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. We are looking into your query and our team would respond you at the earliest. Request your patience in this interim.

mailme.kishore

Oct 5, 2016

Unconfirmed- Refund Please

Ticket has not been issues. My got deducted. Please refund to my credit card.

Chennai → Hyderabad
Booking reference: 27086464946 | Booked on: Sat, 27 Aug 2016

PNR: 000000
Confirmation Awaited

Mr. Kishore Kumar Ponguru
Unconfirmed
CitiBank Credit Card, Ref number.
27/08 74568226240 YATRA ONLINE PVT LTD 772.00

I emailed Yatra, Called their customer care. There was no response, they are simply making money without doing any business.
nagacharvy

Oct 4, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT

I have booked two flight tickets (i) YELLAMELLI BALA RAO (ii) YELLAMELLI KAMALESWARI DEVI from HYDERABAD TO NEW ORLEANS and back throughYATRA.COM. As per the communication received from you from time to time (details are given as under), I am yet to get a refund of Rs 63,641.64 from you.

(a) Vide YATRA ref No: 17927434 tickets have been issued for 2.9.16 (Onward) and 12.10.16 (Return). I had paid Rs 2,22,308/- through HDFC credit card which is in the name of Y KAMALA on 25.7.16 at 5.45 pm.
(b) On 29.7.2016, I requested YATRA for change of onward journey from 2.9.16 to 23.8.16. I have received mail from YATRA vide ref 'YATRA 018-032-224' YT17927434 advising me to pay Rs 72,842/- for two persons. The break up for each person is given as under:

AIRLINES AMENDMENT CHARGES :   4000
YATRA SERVICE FEE                    :   1000
FARE DIFFERENCE                       :  31421
                                                     -------
                                                     -------
I  paid the said amount as advised through my AMEX credit card and confirmation received from YATRA, the details are given as under:
Booking reference:  YT17927434
Receipt:  REC/16-17/R8314740, Date : 29.7.2016
Booked by : Davinder Singh,  Date:  25.7.16 at 17.36 pm.
Airline:  BA (ZIEI3S), Payment Mode: Credit Card, M/E code: 9822674024
Card type:  AMEX, Card holder name: BALARAO YELLAMELLI
AMOUNT:  Rs 72,842/-

3. Fresh tickets issued vide Booking Ref: ZIEI3S dated 29.7.16, Airline PNR NOSYNC.
4. MY SON IN LAW EXPIRED ON 8.8.16. I therefore requested YATRA  to cancel both the tickets on 14.8.16 of booking reference YT17927434.
5. I was informed by YATRA on 14.8.16 at 4.28 pm that the cancellation charges are Rs 17,288/- (Rs 8,644/- per person). I have accepted and confirmation sent.
6. YATRA therefore cancelled my booking vide Ref 'YATRA=018-094-187' of booking reference: YT17927434 and informed me that the refund will be sent in 2 to 7 working days.
7. YATRA has sent refund of Rs 2,04,220.36/- vide refund No. REF/16-17/R2387932 on 20.8.2016 and the said amount has been credited to HDFC credit card (VISA) vide ME 70000479.

SUMMARY:

Payment made through HDFC credit card in name of Kamala Y  :   Rs 2,22,308.00
Payment made through AMEX for change of date (Balarao Y)     :   Rs    72,842.00
                                                                                             -----------------
                                                                                                Rs  2,95,150.00

LESS:
Preponement  charges (Other than difference of fare): 10000
Cancellation charges                                                : 17288
                                                                               --------
                                                                                 (-)Rs    27,288.00
-----------
                                                                        AMOUNT TO BE REFUNDED       Rs 2,67,862.00
                                                                        As against Rs 2,67,862/-, I had received Rs 2,04,220.36 through HDFC credit card. The balance amount of Rs 63,641.64 has not been received by me to my AMEX card. No intimation has been received from YATRA for Rs 63,641.64.

In view of the above, I request you to kindly send the balance refund amount of Rs 63,641,64 (paid through AMEX credit card which is in my name i.e., BALARAO YELLAMELLI, after deducting the expense).

YELLAMELLI BALARAO

Sep 14, 2016

Flight Cancellation

Dear Rahul,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. Would like to inform that full refund has been initiated and it will take 2-7 working days to reflect in your account. Request your patience in this interim.

Raulraul

Sep 13, 2016

Flight cancellation

Booking number: 2606623124555

GoAir has cancelled the flight for Srinagar. Instead of auto cancellation, I still have to go and cancel my ticket.Even after that, yatra shows refund of 825 on tickets worth 9000.

Yatra please respond fast. Your customer support calls are not taken and I keep waiting. Stop running business else
bonagiri

May 5, 2016

Cancellation of the Ticket

I booked my travel oneway to SFO from Hyd with booking # 04056202714. after ticket got confirmed my plans got changed and I wanted to rescheudle/cancel the ticket. All problems started from here.
1) The customer care number they give you on their ticket wont process international flight bookings. why do they provide when they can not even able to listen to your query. all they can do is take your request and arrange call back with in 24 hours. if you are in hurry to cancel your ticket like in my case where travel time is another 36 hours. you just need to hope you are lucky you will receive call back before your cancellation time expires.

2) Their e-cash is another big scam, though I have around 4000 e-cash they wont allow me to use more than 2000. what is the point of giving that e-cash and it expires soon and they wont allow you to use it.

3) Their estimated cancellation charges are another big scam. I called the airlines directly and they were able to cancel the ticket but they would not be able to refund the amount as amount is still with agent (Yatra). I surprised to find the refund amount difference airlines says they will charge 10,000 for the ticket refund and yatra charges me 13,000 refund charges and another 1000 for their cancellation charges. it is 4,000 difference equivalent to 7% of my ticket price. remember this is additional charges they make you pay on top of the actual cancellation charges.

4) As a final option I found their local office contact number and they provided me the contact number. calling this contact number always asks you to enter your option and don't recognize those options at all and disconnects the call.

My advice never use this yatra.com for your travel plans, you are sure to be ruined your holidays or travel plans

I am still waiting from them to call me back and process my request.
Malore

Jan 29, 2016

Amount refund

Dear Staff,

My booking ref no is ; 051115F89087. My Delhi to Srinagar flight (AI -825) on November 25th 2015 was cancelled due to bad weather. I have sent you a confirmation of the full refund that I received from Air India on their letter head. It has been more than 45 working days and I am asked to wait for another 20 working days which is simply ridiculous. The reason your call centre agent gives me is that they didn't receive any remarks from Air India. When I call Air India staff, they say, the old records cannot be opened and no remarks will be sent to Yatra. Last time when I called you, your staff informed me that after 45 working days, if you don't get any message from Air India, you will refund my money. When I have sent you the ORIGINAL AIR INDIA document that CLEARLY instructs you to refund the money, what else you want? Today, you are asking me to wait for 20 more days. Why can't you be firm on your commitments? Why do you fool the customers like this. Is this the way to run business?

I am again attaching the AIR INDIA document in JPG format expecting the Managers to take this case as a serious one rather than customer care agent who give false commitments.

Srikanth

Amount refund

Nov 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Keshireddy,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience faced by you and your team during your holiday to Kerala. This is definitely not the level of service we endeavour to provide to our customer. Please be assured that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that such instances, though rare already, do not recur.

We would like to offer you a discount voucher of INR 500 as a gesture of goodwill. Request you to please respond with the acceptance of this offer, and we will ensure that it would be updated immediately.

Once again, We would really appreciate if you would allow us another chance to organize your future holidays, as we truly value your support and association.

Nov 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Keshireddy,

Sudhakar reddy Keshireddy

Nov 4, 2015

Holiday YH 2170786

I booked holiday trip to Mannar- thekkedy-
Alieppy-Kovalam trip 7 days and 6 nights commencing from 27-10-15 to 2-11-15 by air and car travel. At Mannar last movement they informed accommodation at Sujatha inn not available showing alternative similar accommodation, for that I said ok but they have given home stay accommodation for that I expressed my resentment.

Further on 31-10 -15 I received a call from Hyderabad in the morning stating that my father expired,at that time I was at Alieppy . I contacted several times Yatra person but no response , I returned to Cochin airport and approached Indigo for preponement of my journey, they charged Rs 1920 additionally and arranged my return journey to Hyderabad.

They never called me for courtesy sake and not returned any amount I paid for remaining tour

The transport provider Green holidays Cochin people done good job. I compliment driver and company.

Yatra. Com fully disappointed me by all means
Such company is not providing service to our expectations.

Jan 31, 2012

Yatra Travel pack/ Unauthorised transaction from ICICI card

same thing happened to me as they gave me some neha miss number but whenever i try to call her the phone disconnects from her side immediately.

They are biggest fraudder in the world

Here I am putting my number if anyone know how to tackle this peple pls let me know

Tejas Kothari