Yatra.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Yatra.com

Sep 22, 2017

Very very very bad service // Yatra.com fraud

Dear Lipsa,

We hereby would like to remind you to share the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns.

Sep 19, 2017

Very very very bad service // Yatra.com fraud

Regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to please share your email address used for the booking and amount charged for us to locate the transaction. You can also call us on 9555 800 800 / 1860 200 1800. For holidays please call on 18602002323. Alternatively, write on support@yatra.com.

Sep 19, 2017

Yatra.com fraud

Dear Lipsa,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We are sorry for the trouble you have gone through. Kindly share your Yatra booking reference number to enable us to check the issue.

Lipsa50

Sep 17, 2017

Yatra.com fraud

They are fraud
Dont have customer care number. Dont guide right i suggest dont use it they confirm my booking twice
Lipsa50

Sep 17, 2017

Very very very bad service

Yatra.com is fraud
I suggest all dont ever use it. They did not inform about my confirmation on phone. And confirmed my booking twice. They cheat poor. Dont ever open this site. They are fraud Iinstead of using it, better you cancel your trip. They are fraud
Kumar.sandhi

Sep 16, 2017

Name Change Request on non-refundable international ticket booked through YATRA APP

YATRA Team is irresponsible in favouring their customers.
Vide Booking Reference ############ ( Aircanada Ref STE77A) i have booked an international ticket from Canada to India (aircanada flight round trip) costing almost 65,000/- (Flight Departure timings 26Sep from YXE).
But now i came to know from someone that name on ticket should be same as on passport as we generally don't use surname in our daily life. As their were no suggestions provided to me during flight booking. Now yatra have denied my request to change name ( Name on passport is ketan kumar sandhi but on ticket only ketan kumar is mentioned) with remarks that air canada is not ready to change name. Whereas i came to know from some air canada representative that we can do it only from intervening from booking agency. But yatra is not taking any burden of taking follow up further. Flight is still have one week time to depart. Yatra can follow up and make changes if contact to air canada. But yatra is irresponsible. I will definitely file a case in consumer forum against yatra as i was not told about name should be as per passport detail and i will also suggest everyone dont go with yatra concessional app market, As no one is responsible in yatra if something goes wrong. Noone even listen at customer care. I will have bear the loss of almost 63000 which is totally unbearable. Lets see what yatra can do for this.

Sep 15, 2017

Dear Shekar,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Thank you for contacting us and apologies for the confusion you have faced. Our team was in contact with you and all the required details have been shared. We hope your concern has been resolved now. Please do feel free to connect with us again if required.

Sep 15, 2017

Dear Shekar,

Regret the inconvenience caused you have gone through!

Would request you to kindly allow us sometime to resolve this with our concern team. Request your patience in the interim.

Shekar1234

Sep 12, 2017

International ticket refund

I have purchased a refundable international ticket with PNR TKF8V2 with my credit card but due to some in avoidable circumstances I could not take the flights and asked Yatra to cancel my request . At the same time on they have sent me a mail and asked me to reply on the same mail to cancel my booking and I have done the same , and the concern executive said that the refund will credit in 3 to 4 working days but later there is no reply from them and after sending several reminders they have come back asking that they require a handwritten request and ID and shockingly they said the refund request will take around 40 to 50 days . Trust me the same booking I have made earlier with goibibo and they have cancelled and refunded back on my credit card . But thanks to Yatra for there formal behavior . And the best part is they never acknowledge to mails until and unless so many reminders sent . I have sent the mail on required documents but till now there is no update from Yatra .

There is minimum courtesy to reply on mails what they receive from customers .
My ref : YT24278947

Appreciate your feedback on this .

Hope I get feedback at earliest

Sep 10, 2017

Dear Prasanna,

Thank you for your patience!

Would like to inform you that as we have checked with our team your query has been resolved now. Hope it's correct. Hence, we are changing this post to resolved. For further assistance feel free to write us or call us on our call center no. 18602002323.

Sep 10, 2017

Dear Prasanna,

Regret the inconvenience caused you have gone through!

Would request you to kindly allow us sometime to arrange a call back for you from the concern department as per your query.

Prasannakumar A

Sep 9, 2017

Trip to Andaman

I have paid advance for my trip to Andaman after getting the money no one is responding properly. Our trip is on 14th and we are not getting any guidance. My customer id is as below
YH3575808
Please help us ASAP we have sent 3remainders also
ajs72

Sep 6, 2017

Yatra e-cash and travel voucher not given even after 1 1/2 months of trip completion

I had booked Yatra travel package to Mauritius with travel dates of July 18-25, 2017. At that time, as part of the offer, Yatra promised me e-cash of Rs 3500 to my account, and travel voucher worth Rs 7500 that will be given to me after completing the trip.

I have not received both and it's been 1 1/2 months since my Mauritius trip ended on July 18th 2017. Very poor service indeed from Yatra . I regret giving 4 stars in the feedback now. Despite multiple email follow ups, I haven't received the promised travel voucher of Rs 7500 and e-cash of Rs 3500 in my account yet. Don't believe in their offers since they are fake and till date I haven't received both. Despite multiple follow up emails sent to customer care as well to the customer service Executive Amit Rajput, no response from Yatra till date.

-Ajith Shenoy Urva
Yatra reference number of travel: YH3445037

Sep 2, 2017

irresponsible

Would request you to please share your Yatra booking reference number and your registered e mail address so that our team can assist you further..

Yatra Care!

Aug 31, 2017

FRAUD AND IRRESPONSIBLE

As per our records, customer care team would have contacted you for all your concerns and have shared the required information with you. Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 955 5800 800 / 1860 5000 500 For holidays please call on 18602002323 or alternatively write on support@yatra.com.

Aug 30, 2017

International Insurance bought together with Flight at Yatra

As per our records, customer care team would have contacted you for all your concerns and have shared the required information with you. Please note we have sent you the e mail with the required details and updated insurance copy, hope you have received the same.

consumer_tired

Aug 29, 2017

International Insurance bought together with Flight at Yatra

"YATRA REF NUMBER 2308712139585"

I have purchased International flight ticket with Insurance.
My return flight starts on 2nd October, reaching to India on 3rd october. But Yatra is giving insurance till 2nd october stating that it is their rule. While purchasing flight ticket and insurance, the website donest show any details, just after selecting flight, it shows that insurance amount.
Called to customer care many times, wasted so much money and time explaining them, but they dont listen, dont talk logical or sense.
Email replies are also very wired.
I am tired of calling them.
And it is cheating to consumer by yatra.
Even tried to mail complain to yatra portal, but that seems not working.

This is my last transaction with Yatra.

It is not suggested to use yarta at all, specially for international trips.
consumer_tired

Aug 29, 2017

International Insurance bought together with Flight at Yatra

"YATRA REF NUMBER 2308712139585"

I have purchased International flight ticket with Insurance.
Email replies are also very wired.
I am tired of calling them.
And it is cheating to consumer by yatra.
Even tried to mail complain to yatra portal, but that seems not working.

This is my last transaction with Yatra.

It is not suggested to use yarta at all, specially for international trips.

Aug 27, 2017

FRAUD AND IRRESPONSIBLE

We are trying to contact you on your registered number with us, but the same is not answerable, Request you to kindly share the preferable time to contact you or provide the alternate available number on which we can contact and assist you in resolving your concern.

Aug 27, 2017

Yatra Care!
venkatramana1991

Aug 24, 2017

irresponsible

I need my ticket cancellation immediately.I tried contacting trough mail and call but there is no response at all.when i tried cancelling ticket through pnr number it is asking me ticket number.atleast to know about ticket number there is no one to respond me.I don't understand whats happening

Aug 24, 2017

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. Our team has tried contacting you. However, failed to reach you. Would request you to please share your alternate contact number or suitable time to reach you.

Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 09555 800 800 / 1860 200 1800. For holidays please call on 18602002323. Alternatively, write on support@yatra.com

Aug 23, 2017

Greetings from yatra.com!

We have received your query & our team would respond to you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

For any assistance you can call us on 09555 800 800 / 1860 200 1800.

VVGHANKOT

Gurgaon Sector 39, Gurgaon
Haryana – 122001.

Subject : Complaint

Booking Reference No. 2107713263299

With reference to the above, I have booked one Flight Ticket for two persons pertaining to Qatar Airways from Bangkok ( Thailand ) to Hanoi ( Vietnam ) and return ticket from Hanoi ( Vietnam ) to Bangkok ( Thailand ) through your website vide your Booking Reference No. 2107713263299 dated 21.07.2017. ( a soft Copy of Your E Ticket is attached herewith for your ready reference ). Vide Qatar Airways Flight No. QR – 834 and QR – 835 PNR No. OAYQ90. The Date of Journey was on 27th July’ 2017 and return was on 2nd August’ 2017.

But, as we have reached Suvarnabhumi International Airport Thailand, the Qatar Airways Staff was refused us to check-in. They told us that our names are not appearing in a proper order. Instead of our names, our father names are appearing on your website. We have shown them the Printed Copy of our Physical Tickets which we have carried with us. ( Soft copy is attached for your reference ) In fact, the names which were appearing on our ticket was ok, but on your website they are appearing in different style. Even after a loud argument, they have shown me the style of appearing on your site. Our father names only were appearing on their computer screen instead of our names.

Further, they have told us that, “ your physical ticket is appearing ok, but showing different style in our system. You may contact your service provider for this mistake “

We have requested them a lot but was no use.

In the mean time, my executive from Hyderabad has approached & requested you over phone for help which was also completely useless, hopeless and no response from you end.

Thus, we have missed our flight even though we have reached the Suvarnabhumi International Airport Thailand 5 hours prior to our departure.

Then, We have approached Thai Airways at their Airport Ticketing Office on 4th Floor at Suvarnabhumi International Airport and purchased a current ticket vide Eticket No. 217 2320216656 and 217 2320216657 from Bangkok to Hanoi. ( A scanned Copy of Electronic Ticket is enclosed herewith for your reference )

At the same time, we have purchased another ticket for returning from Hanoi to Bangkok from your site bearing Airline PNR No. LT55TW and Ticket Numbers 5662351650 and 55662351651 in the Qatar Airways Flight No QR – 835. ( A Scanned Copy of Electronic Ticket is enclosed herewith for your reference )

Further, we wish to let you know that, we are not new so far as flights and hotel bookings are concerned. Normally we use to book all of our tickets through the various service providers only.

We are also attaching some of our other booking confirmation vouchers for your reference. ( i.e. makemytrip and via.com )

We wish to inform you that, we have not faced any kind of problem till today except this problem.

This is happened completely due to the absolute negligence of your staff only.

Due to this problem, we have missed our appointment at Hanoi as we have reached at 8.00 PM at Hanoi Airport and reached our Hotel by 10.30 PM on 27.07.2017.

This has not only caused our financial loss but mental harassment too. You can understand our situation on that spot at that time.

Hence, you are hereby requested to refund the entire amount with immediate effect and without any further delay supported by a letter of regret. Otherwise we are forced to take Legal Action against you which you may please be noted.

Expecting a Quick, Prompt and positive response from your end at the earliest possible.

( VISHWESHWAR V GHANKOT )

Enclosures : 1. Airlines Ticket Ref No. 2107713263299 PNR No. OAYQ9O
2. Your Confirmation Letter
3. Thai Airways Ticket Nos. 217 2320216656 / 217 2320216657
4. 2nd Ticket Purchased from yatra.com Nos. 5662351650 / 5662351651
5. Flight Ticket purchased from via.com ( Hyderabad to Bangkok )
6. Make My Trip Hotel Booking Confirmation Voucher
7. Boarding Pass of Thai Airways from Bangkok to Hanoi
Vikas10Bansal

Aug 11, 2017

VISA Got Rejected at Last Moment Bcoz of Delay By Yatra

I am writing this mail to let you know the problems I had to face while my first bookings with Yatra.

My booking ref no. is YH3443145. I have paid Yatra team full-fledged amount of INR 450,000/- against our tour to Europe. Our departure is 14-Aug and now we got our VISA rejected just 2 days before our departure. If I say that please refund my money, they say we can't refund where as it can be easily be refunded. I checked with Airline regarding our confirmed PNR ticket details, they said ticket fare is refundable and will be refunded to your travel agency's account. So the point is if airline is ready to refund, why can't you refund my hard earned money. Here are the points on which I am seeking your best possible reply.

· Yatra will say that VISA approval is not our hands, it's in hands of embassy, but question is why your sales agents makes false promises like your Schengen visa will be processed in 10-15 days, it won't take more than that. Why your sales agents don't tell us in clear and transparent way while confirming bookings that Schengen VISA might take time and chances are you may not even get VISA on time. It's totally depends on your luck and embassy. If they had said this, we might not have gone for this tour as we are going on holidays, not playing any gambling game where there is no grantee of any return even after you pay full amount as investment. But why they would tell, after all they have to sell their products anyhow by making false claims and once booking payment is paid, their purpose is solved. This is the policy of Yatra that anyhow just collect the full-fledged amount from consumers and forget them. I have given Yatra my hard earned money of Rs 450,000/- which is not a small amount for any middle class person but Yatra has to increase their revenue by looting consumers and let them suffer. My Sales agent was krishan.joshi@yatra.com.

· Now secondly, once bookings were made and all the documents were shared with your team, they didn't take any action on our case for complete 8 days. I had confirmed the bookings by paying Yatra the initial booking amount on 14-Jun-2017, shared passport details on 16-Jun-2017, but then nobody took any action on our case for entire 8 days. when I kept calling them repeatedly, then finally I got reply from Yatra on 24-Jun-2017 asking for more documents for VISA applications. So it took you 8 days before asking me for documents for VISA application. When I asked your Operations Team about this delay, they say that we have no reason why this delay had happened, might be we received your case bit late from our Sales Team. But this is totally internal to Yatra like how they transfer case files from Sales to Operations team, still it took them 8 days in transferring case file as if our case file was stuck in traffic jam or red-light. Point of contact from Operations team for this delay is Gipsa.Jain@Yatra.com. What more surprising about Gipsa Jain is that she says she is working as assistant manager in Operations team of Yatra but honestly, she doesn't have the maturity of an Assistant manager. She openly says on my face that she can do anything to my bookings and I can’t do anything in retaliation as I have signed terms and conditions with Yatra. This is how Yatra treats its clients.

· This 8 days delay turned out to game changer as it further delayed our VISA appointments and then VISA outcome. if we had gone for VISA appointments bit earlier, we could have received VISA status bit earlier, we could have saved our 50% amount. But why would Yatra care about this amount, after all they have to collect money anyhow from clients and let them suffer.

paytm - Extra Money Deduction
    I have ordered dried Apricots and you have delivered me...
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml - They picked up product but not giving refund
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Order ID: 19658406546 (1...
    Airtel payment bank - Payment bank is blocked
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    State Bank of India - education loan is given
    Sir, I want to say that I wanted education loan for...
    star plus serials - quality of sound of dpeech
    background music in certain serials is too loud we cannt...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Bigg Boss is media prostitution
    Dear Vijay TV, you can do anything just to run talks about...
    Street Dogs - street dogs
    send the dog's van to the area sanathnagar s r r 1165...
    disturbance - Disturbance
    Sir Please send dog catcher squad we are really disturbed...