Yatra.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Yatra.com

Devassym

Apr 24, 2018

Booking confirmation mess up

On 15 april i booked a flight using yatra.com from patna to cochin reference no ############ at 11.40 Under the name devassy mattathilani. I received the confirmation mail after finishing the bank formalities. But within a ahort while i received an sms stating that my booking is not confirmed as yatra did not receive money from bank. When i called the customer care i was informed that the ticket is not confirmed and i could rebook and the money deducted from bank will be refunded....subsequently i rebooked for another indigo flight at 15.40. Two days back when i checked accidently i found that my original booking is still valid and confirmed. When i called up customer care they refused anything of this sort. As i had to cancel by 2nd booking i almost lost the entire amount...you ought to refund that amount to me....you people are big cheats....

Apr 17, 2018

Dear Akshath,

Thank you for your patience!

We would like to inform you that as we have checked you have asked for the date changes after received the confirmation from seller. And, in that hotels was not available as per your preference. Hence, team has informed you that 18% tax will be charged on your flight ticket only as you have asked to book flights only with us. So, kindly share your consent on an e-mail to proceed it further. Our team will be happy to assist you.

Apr 17, 2018

Dear Akshath,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you!

We have received your query and would respond you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Apr 15, 2018

Site doesn't mention refund charges clearly. Misguides by saying "refundable". Bad customer support

As per our records, customer care team would have contacted you for all your concerns and have shared the required information related to cancellation and refund charges with you. As confirmed you do not want to proceed with any cancellation as of now, feel free to write us back if any time you need assistance. You can also call us on 955 5800 800 / 1860 5000 500 For holidays please call on 18602002323.

Best Regards,
Yatra Care !
akshath103

Booking reference YH4081318

I had opted for full customised package for Bali. Flights were booked first. Yatra followed up with me before opting for the package. I received continuous calls for opting for the package. And after that there is no proper response. For stays and sightseeing I was waiting for their response. Every time there was so much delay from their part. In the middle they changed my agent. For the changes I request the stays were blocked as sent a go ahead mail. But after that when I enquired the stays were released and when asked them again the hotels were not available and because of their carelessness and poor delay in response I am not getting the stays I requested. Because of their poor service I opted out requesting them to close my booking only with flight tickets. But now they are charging me 18% tax if I book only flights from Yatra. Why do I have to pay extra for the mistake Yatra has done. Because of delayed response and carelessness they are charging me extra. Please take your responsibility and serve customers as per their request and on time and don’t charge extra for your mistake. Really disappointed and poor service.
akshath103

Apr 13, 2018

Ask for extra tax for flight tickets

Booking YH4081318

I opted for a customised package to Bali. First the flights were booked and I was in Discussion with them for finalising the stays and sightseeing. There was so much delay in their response so that the hotels I requested were not available when they finally tried from their side. And there was no response to any my mails or calls. They seem not to pick calls when needed and no proper response from their side. And now I have opted out for stay and sightseeing. I have requested them to close the request with only flight tickets. But now they want me to pay 18% if I am booking flights alone. I opted for a whole package but because of Yatra’s poor response time and service I am opting out. Why should I bear this tax amount for the mistake you have done. Please take your responsibility seriously and don’t try to bill extra tax for the mistake from your part. Really disappointed with Yatra.

Dear Neetika,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Thank you for contacting us. Would like to share with you that cancellation charges are always shared before confirmation of any booking, customer can refer the same before going ahead with any booking. We are requesting our team to check the refundable amount on the bookings shared and process refund.

not refunding the cancelled tickets amount

Dear Alwin,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Thank you for contacting us. Your refund of INR13613.99 has been processed from our end on 12th'Apr. If payment has been made from a private bank, it will reflect in the same account within 2 to 3 working days and if payment has been made from public sector bank, it will take up to 7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account. Thanks, Yatra Care
alwinchako

not refunding the cancelled tickets amount

To whomsoever concernd,
Sir I had booked a ticket on 5th march 2018 from Cochin to Bangalore and return on Goair flight through Yathra .com.. Unfortunately the previous day I got a message that the flight got cancelled to Bangalore. As i enquired the Go air agency I got the information that the full cash is refunded to Yathra. com. One month is over and I have not got the money back. I tried to contact your agency as per the contact numbers given in your website but there was no response. There for i kindly request you to make the refund of the ticket as fast as possible.
the ticket details are given below;
Pnr . VY1Z9Q (to banglore)

Expecting your immediate corporation and solution
NeetikaPanwar

Apr 11, 2018

A very misguiding and bad service - Yatra.
I booked a domestic flight ticket. While booking, it was showing "REFUNDABLE", I booked the ticket thinking that my money will be refunded if I cancel. But when I went to cancel the ticket, I came to know that nothing is refundable. This is how Yatra misguides users and cheats. I wouldn't have booked the ticket if it was clearly mentioned that "the money will not be refunded". It wasted my 3900 rupees.

Not only this - When you go to see "REFUND AMOUNT" on site. you will see hundreds of charges deducted, but you will not see what you wish to see - "REFUND AMOUNT". This is how Yatra cheats you.
Other sites very clearly shows you the refund amount. And moreover they will clearly mention while booking itself that this much amount will be refunded if you cancel. Or if nothing will be refunded.
On Yatra.com you have to struggle and waste your time in searching where the hell the refund amount is mentioned.

It doesn't end here. When you go to "Contact us through phone" tab of Yatra, there is no number mentioned in domestic flight. And when you dial a number mentioned in other tab, they cut your call. I have never seen such a bad customer support in my life.

Booking Reference numbers : 1104811362744 and 2212742944813
NeetikaPanwar

Apr 11, 2018

A very misguiding and bad service - Yatra.

Booking ref no. 2212742944813 and 1104811362744

Greeting from Yatra.com!!

We hereby would like to remind you to share the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns.

srivastavaanmol33@gmail.com

Bus changed

I have booked 2 seating AC tickets from Delhi to Lko with K.K.Tour andamp Travels(yatra.com) on 6 April. Boarding time was 11:25 p.m.
When I called the bus operator to confirm the details like bus no. etc he said "10 baar bta chuka hu ab ni btaunga" and that call was my 1st call. Such a ridiculous person he was.

And at the last time the bus was changed and that arranged bus was in very bad condition. Mosquittos were flying all over in an AC bus.

The driver of the bus was drunk completely and around 1-2 a.m. he was unable to control the bus. All the passengers were in fear that some accident may occur

Is this kind of service will be provided ?

Wrong Flight Details

Dear Aporajita,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you!

We would request you to kindly share the Yatra booking reference number to enable us to assist you.

Aporajita Chakraborty

Apr 8, 2018

Wrong Flight booked by Yatra- No such Flight available

Hi Yatra,

These has been the worst experience with yatra. I had booked tickets for my sister travelling from Silchar to pune via kolkata. She reached the airport and the authorities told that there is no such flight available. She had the tickets and every detail that is required to board the flight.
The authorities were kind enough to arrange a seat flight from silchar to pune via delhi.
This is unacceptable. This is harassment to the extreme. I am never booking tickets via Yatra.com.
Aporajita Chakraborty

Apr 5, 2018

Apr 3, 2018

Dear Danish,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you!

We would request you to kindly share the Yatra booking reference number to enable to assist you.

Danish34

Fraud Company

It is one the worst experience. I booked hotel first time with Yatra.com, after booking confirmation i got all the the reference number and booking voucher of hotel, but at the last moment Yatra support staff told me that there is no room available in the hotel that i book and they give me option of only one hotel that is worst in comparison of my booked hotel but i have no option thats why i went with that because at that i am on the way.
They told me that they upgrade my room Executive to deluxe, but at the hotel they provide me standard room.
It is one of the biggest fraud company.
Danish34

Fraud Company

It is one the worst experience. I booked hotel first time with Yatra.com, after booking confirmation i got all the the reference number and booking voucher of hotel, but at the last moment Yatra support staff told me that there is no room available in the hotel that i book and they give the me option of only one hotel that is worst in comparison of my booked hotel but i have no option thats why i went with that because at that i am on the way.
They told me that they upgrade my room to deluxe but at the hotel they provide me standard room i.e sane which is in the pic.
Now i believe why customer did not go with yatra.com beacuse it is one of the biggest fraud company.

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request to kindly share your Yatra booking number for us to assist you.

Namit Sharma

Mar 30, 2018

Wrong Hotel Booking and then no help

I booked the hotel using Yatra, but when we reached the hotel they denied that there is no booking done by us. Yatra showed the confirmed booking. It was a mistake of both the parties Yatra and The Monarch and none of them was ready to take the responsibility and help us. Hotel staff did not show us any cooperation. Instead they sent us to some cottage which was in no position to spend a night at.

Mar 30, 2018

Fraud

Dear Priya,

Mar 28, 2018

Fraud

Dear Priya,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

Request you to kindly share your Yatra booking number for us to assist you,

Yatra Care

hero fin corp - Installment paid in advance but bouncing charges added
    This is the worst finance I have never seen the service...
    CMWSSB - NO WATER SUPPLY
    My Name is L.Natarajan,I am residing in...
    Micromax Yu yureka plus - Yureka plua restart
    My yureka plus is restarting again and again,if I plug...
    Hugecash - Not refund
    I applied loan in hugecash company. He send me mail u...
    Regional passport office - Passport Pending under print
    dear sir i have applied for a fresh passport from Delhi...
    Rafiq husain mirza - Forgot user name and password
    I have forgotten my username and password. Please reset my...
    CMWSSB - NO WATER SUPPLY
    My Name is L.Natarajan,I am residing in...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud Call asking SBI ATM card details
    Got a Fake call from number - +91-9654504630, asking...
    Spam callers - Unauthorized callers
    Sir/Madam Today I received a call from 9004086488...