Yatra.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Yatra.com

Jul 18, 2017

Refund

Regret the inconvenience caused, we are having this checked with our concern team and would update you with the details. Kind request for your patience in the interim.

Jul 17, 2017

Refundable tickets

Would request you to please share your Yatra booking reference number or your registered e mail address so that our team can assist you further.

g116bits

Jul 17, 2017

Refund

I have booked international trip (Singapore & Malaysia) 12th June- 20th June with yatra with Reference No: YH3317257, with an advance amount of Rs. 30, 000/-. Latter on I have made several follow-up regarding document sending for visa and even send the scanned documents through mail. Even I have contacted several times to booking person for the same. But she told me that we will contact you and we have applied for visa processes. Also they will contact as per requirement.
But when the date approached, i tried to call yatra on 5th to 08th june as they didn't contact me and travel date is approaching, first of all i made several attempt to contact the concerned person. I was able to talk to someone (Shri Vishnu), he suggested that, if they apply for our visa on that day then it would not be possible to get it before date of travel i.e.12th June, thus they will refund our Rs. 30,000/- at the ealiest. He also told me that the amount will be refunded before 15-16th of June. They have given me the official mail for this also which is attached herewith.But after that we went to Thailand after referenced trip was cancelled by the Yatra and they booked Thailand trip for us for which we payed all amount with different reference number. On returning I tried to contact but nobody is picking my phone and for this i have made several mail, but i got only two reply about this.
Now I am waiting for the Refund of Rs. 30,000/- from around 3 months.
Kumar Gaurav
Ranchi Jharkhand

Jul 13, 2017

Jul 11, 2017

Security amount not refunded by the hotel booked through yatra.com

As per our records, customer care team would have contacted you for all your concerns and have shared the required information with you. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. This is definitely not the level of service we endeavor to provide to our customer. Please be assured that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that such instances, though rare already, do not recur. Once again, We would really appreciate if you would allow us another chance to organise your future holidays, as we truly value your support and association. Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 955 5800 800 / 1860 5000 500 or alternatively write on support@yatra.com

Jul 11, 2017

Yatra Care!
shashikiran13

Jul 9, 2017

Refundable tickets

I had booked two tickets from Pune to Delhi shown as refundable. Due to change of plans I had to change the route /cancel the tickets. Now it shows cancellation charges xyz hence refund is zero. Can you explain the meaning of refundable.
Plus for cancellations there is no toll free number so once booked you are at their mercy and if you call then you pay additional amount on phone bill.
Very poor services,will never use again
rahul pradeep sharma

Jul 7, 2017

Security amount not refunded by the hotel booked through yatra.com

Yatra Ref. no.

​​YH2930885 i dont know how to explain how bad service yatra is providing and taking care of its customers. on 12 dec 2016 there was my Honeymoon trip (in Thailand) i booked with yatra unfortunately since the moment we landed at bangkok airport we faced many critical problems 1. there were no representative of yatra present at airport and we wasted our 1 hour to find the same. 2. after struggling with visa formalities which yatra did't conveyed before departing from india somehow we got visa after wasting our 700THB over there 3. when we met yatra representative she said you are late by 5 mins and our Van has gone and now you have to go by yourself we requested a lot tried to contact Yatra from there but nobody responded then again we spent another 1400 THB to go from there to our Hotel 3. then we went to bangkok Hotel after spending 3 days in pattaya again there Hotel representative said you have to deposit 1000 THB as security(refundable) without that we can not provide you room and now it has been 7 months we did'nt received our money back. moreover since last 7 months i am trying to contact to yatra but their representative Mr. Sekhar Chowdhary blacklisted my number also. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.

Jun 6, 2017

Modification of Intl Hotel Booking dates

Hi Krishanu,As per your request for amendment in dates is not possible as it is non refundable booking, and same is mentioned on the voucher. If you wish to amend the booking, we request you to get in touch with the hotel reservation, if hotel allow kindly take the written acknowledgement from them,and please inform Yatra.com regarding the changes, so that we can update the changes in our system and issue the updated voucher.Thanks Yatra Care.

Jun 5, 2017

Dear John,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform that refund has been initiated on 01 June. Please note Yatra.Com takes 24 hrs to initiate the refund. If payment has been made from a private bank,it will reflect in the same account within 48 working hrs and if payment has been made from nationalized bank, it will take up to 7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account.

krishanu.dutta@ymail.com

Jun 5, 2017

Modification of Intl Hotel Booking dates

I tried to call your customer care (1860 200 0900 ) support team. I had done hotel booking from yatra.com last day.
I have booked IBIS Pattaya. My booking reference number is 0406734276407.
I have requested if the date can be change . I tried contact to the customer care but I wait in the phone for about 30 mins.
None of your representative had responded and also sent one email to the hotelservices@yatra.com.
But I didn't receive any reply.I didn't expect such a poor customer support from Yatra.com. From next time onwards I will think before purchasing any package from your website.

KD

Jun 4, 2017

Dear Max,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We again sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.We would like to inform you that we have processed full refund from our end on 04 Jun 2017 for INR 1797.00. In case the payment has been made from a private bank it will take 2-3 business for the refund to reflect in your account and in case the payment is made from a nationalized bank it can take up to 7 business days for the credit to come to your account.

Jun 3, 2017

Dear Max,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly allow us some time while we get this checked. We will update you at the earliest and we appreciate your patience in the interim.

maxlutz

Jun 2, 2017

Flight Scam

Booked a flight through Yatra.com (ca. 28 USD). So far so good, got a confirmation of Yatra and wanted to check on the Tiger Air Site, whether everything is fine. There I was asked to pay 320 USD!!!! Didn't believe it, so I called Tiger Air, and they confirmed the flight but they didn't recieve the payment from Yatra, so that has to be paid somehow.

I called the Yatra customer care several times, in the end they told me the airline rejected the booking (But it was in the tiger air system....). Yatra seems to me like a really dodgy scam site, don't book here. Or at least not if deals seem to good to be true. It's like giving a seller money to charge your phone, but he doesn't charge your phone and keeps the money himself. At least Yatra told me on the phone to refund the paid money, but didn't recieve any confirmation per E-Mail or realize any change in the booking status online.

Bookin ref no 0206785246497. If I don't recieve the refund within the told 4 working days, I will ask my credit card company to cancel the payment.

Max Lutz
maxlutz@posteo.de

Jun 1, 2017

Dear John,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. We are looking into your query and our team would respond at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

john4091

hotel room refused

I had booked one double room at NCK tourist home calicut through yatra.com on 09/05/2017 and Rs 756/ debited from my account
On reaching calicut at11 pm on 18/05/2017 NCK tourist home denied accommodation stating they have no arrangements with yatra.com
I had to wander here and there for a long time in the wee hours of 19/05/2017. Your customer support offered to reimburse the money

booking ref no 0905774296366

a/c no ################
ifsc ibkl0000754

john mathew
joykzy66@gmail.com
prtravel

Pathetic services from Yatra.com

I booked my hotel in Oooty throught Ooty. On the day of the travel, I just happened to call the hotel. Surprisingly, the hotel said there are not rooms allocated to me and they already are full. When I complained to Yatra they said they said they would refund me the money, on the night of the travel!! I asked them not to refund but arrange an alternate accommodation. They said they would. But they did not even bother to call me.

The online customer support has a link to write to management but it does not work. All in all, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic....

Never, never opt for Yatra if you want your yatra to be happy

Dear Sangeet,

Booking reference no. - 2005791170222

We thank you for your patience. We would like to inform you that refund of INR 3107 has been processed from our end to your account on 29 MAY 2017. If payment has been made from a private bank, it will reflect in the same account within 48 working hrs and if payment has been made from nationalized bank, it will take up to 7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account.

We hope that above information will suffice the purpose. Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 955 5800 800 alternatively write on support@yatra.com

kajalsingla

May 29, 2017

Pathetic customer care and fraud company

I had my first experience of online booking with yatra. I booked a hotel/homestay in shillong for my upcoming trip to meghalaya for 17-18 june 2017.The booking was confirmed and i got the booking vouchers as well.Then i wanted to check for the complementary breakfast service with my booking,so i called the hotel owner and asked about my booking.He was quite surprised to know that i have done the booking through yatra.com as he told me that they do not deal with yatra.com.They do not have nay contract with them.

So basically yatra.com doesnt have the right to sell their property.so he suggested me that i should call yatra.com customer care and confirm if this booking is actually confirmed.So i called customer care around 5-6 a day but no response.It was always busy.I kept on trying for around 4-5 days but no response.I had sent them a mail as well but no reply on email.I was surprised to see that such a big ecommence company of online booking has such pathetic customer care.

Then luckily when my husband tried calling customer care and after waiting for almost an hour,(saturday-27may) the call was picked.I had a conversation with the executive and i told him the whole story which he had no idea about.He told me that i ll get the confirmation on monday(29thmay).

Then i got the call on sunday(28may) and i was informed that this booking will be cancelled and whole amount will be refunded to my bank account.and the reason which i was given was that "there is some issue with online booking acceptance for this hotel).They said that the hotel is accepting only offline booking.but then i told the executive the the hotel owner has told me something else regarding the contract.So she admitted that yes the contract has been expired but yatra dont know about this.I mean Really?Is it possible that the company is not aware about their contracts.

And moreover they didnt offer me any other hotel for these details to compensate for their mistake.I mean whats the point of prebooking if after few days you get to know that the booking is fake.What if i had not called the hotel owner and me and husband just reach their and then get to know that we do not have any booking for this hotel.

May 29, 2017

Dear Himanshu,

Greetings from Yatra.com

We request you to share Yatra booking reference number and your concern in detail to assist you further.

For any other assistance required please contact at 09555 800 800. For holidays please call on 1860 200 1800 / 1860 200 0900. Alternatively, write on support@yatra.com

Sangeet Jain

May 27, 2017

Dear Yatra Team,

Booking reference no. - 2005791170222

I already sent the mail on "support@yatra.com" on 26th May but till now I have not received any reply. Even I have asked customer care person to write a mail to me about cancellation of booking but so far no mail received.

May 27, 2017

Dear Sangeet,

Booking reference no. - 2005791170222

We have forwarded your query to our concerned team and shall try to resolve it at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Sangeet Jain

May 26, 2017

Unethical Behavior & forced cancellation request

I am writing this complaint for a recent hotel booking which I made through yatra - booking reference 2005791170222

I have booked for hotel on 19th May' 2017 and received confirmation mail on 20th May & special assistance contact no. on 22nd May.
On 26th May I have received call from customer care and forced to cancel the hotel booking. When I denied to cancel booking and asked for alternate equivalent or better option they cut the call.

When I called Yatra.com customer care, executive washed their hand by saying hotel owner does not informed them on time that's why they cannot do anything and they fulfilled their duty just by informing me.

Make My Trip is far better service provider, same issue happened with then 6 months back but executive called me and offered option of 3 better hotels and asked me to choose and apologies for inconvenience caused due to them, But Yatra team behavior is totally unethical and have no courtesy to please the customer and accept their mistake, in place they start arguing.

Rgds
Sangeet

May 23, 2017

Dear Himanshu,

himanshuahuja2005

May 22, 2017

Yatra.com just want ticket cancellation money from you

Bad Services, Instead of helping out yatra tried to instill fear in us and tried to extract money by asking us to cancel our flight tickets instead of providing a solution. Customer service humiliated ...:( Case: As the form doesn't allow last name to be kept blank, we had to break name- Ram Kumar, a pseudo name, to Ram in first name and Kumar in last name. The name in passport was mentioned as Ram Kumar and last name was blank. AND THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE FOR WHICH YATRA WANTED US TO CANCEL TICKETS AND BOOK NEW COSTING Rs. 1.5 lacs in the process. Thank God that the airlines cooperated and we didnt have to book the tickets again. NOT RELIABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL BOOKINGS. TRY TO AVOID. DONT GET LURED BY THEIR OFFERS. IT MAY COST MORE LATER.

Bharat Petroleum petrol pump - Less fuel given by operator
    I fill the fuel every times in my car verna 1680 & my...
    HARYANA ROADWAYS - Ticket Refund
    Hello, This is in reference to my journey in Haryana...
    Bigg boss - Oviya
    Oviya is over acting.She didn't give respect to...
    NAAPTOL - Mini silai machine Not picking the thread and not working...
    Mini silai machine purchased from naaptol not working from...
    RTGS - Wrong RTGS done
    Sir , I Dhanshette Nandkumar Kishanrao a president at...
    INDIAN ARMY - not received commutation of pension
    respected sir, I No-14404367F Ex Hav Clerk Girish Chandra...
    Iph department khaira - Maijor problem of minimum water supply
    Sir Myself Archish sharma and i am from village khaira...
    Kemei km-328 - Hair are not getting straight aftr the machine is heated up
    The machine which i had order online is not working...
    PayTM BUS - Jabbar travels
    The most horrible service ever a bus can provide. I booked...