Yatra.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Yatra.com

Nov 21, 2017

4 international flight bookings and harassed and cheated

Dear Manu,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you!

Would request you to kindly share the registered e-mail Id, amount and date of transaction to locate us your transaction. Definitely, we will assist you

Yatra Care.
PrabhudasP

Nov 21, 2017

RE: 'YA:7864535' Money paid no ticket issued

I have Booked tickets on Saturday (18/11/2017) Two way flights Ahmedabad to Hyderabad via Yatra Portal. My tickets are not confirmed and money has been debited from the bank. I have again mailed the issue to Yatra support mail they asked for the banks transaction details and further I did not hear anything from their side I request you to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

From
Dr. Prabhudas S Patel
sensible-manu

Nov 19, 2017

4 international flight bookings and harassed and cheated

We booked 4 tickets through yatra customer care today. The customer are guy Sangeet made the bookings and asked us to make payment on website. We made the payment through Citibank visa credit card 4 times separately. Every time after receiving payment Mr. Sangeet checked payment received and confirmed amount received and is in process. You will receive each ticket within 1 -1/2hour.

Then after 2 hours Mr. Sangeet calls us and tells us , since the payment has not been received by us, we will check tomorrow and if fare will be higher, we will ask you to pay the difference.

Sir, is this business and customer care ? As per pure business contract, we ordered for a ticket, paid in full and getting harassed after the amount is transferred in your business account And blackmailed regarding higher fare tomorrow.

This is a clear case of fraud and cheating from your company and customer care executive Mr. Sangeet and Ms Shivani (team leader). Ms Shivani was not at all polite and was just giving unreasonable excuses. People like them will surely remove Yatra out of this trade.

We saidto Mr. Sangeet , we received message on phone and on email regarding payment debit. We even called Citibank customer care regarding this issue. The bank provided us all 4 transactions details / utr which cannot be challenged .

If your company has made a contract, we expect Yatra to honour the contract and help the customer.

Saddened and feeling cheated,

Manu

Nov 12, 2017

Dear Sachin,

Thanks for your patience!

Would like to inform you that as we have checked our team was in contact with you and they have resolved your query related to hotel change request in your Dubai package. Hope your query has been resolved now. Hence, we are changing this post to resolved. For any further assistance feel free to connect with us.

Nov 11, 2017

not good with services

Dear Naz,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

Request to kindly provide your Yatra booking reference number for us to assist you.

Best Regards,
nazmask

Nov 10, 2017

not good with services

I booked my trip a month ago and due to some reasons i had to cancel the trip. I am aware of the fact that there will be some cancellation fees on cancelling the trip. But what always noticed is that yatra.com always tells me that there will be no refund as all the amount gets balanced in "cancellation fees". i want to know why and how come you guys always tell me everytime with same reason?

It's not the first time i faced this issue, every time i cancelled ... they just come u with "no refund as the cancellation charges are applicable" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am tired of this ...pls come up with better solution.... every time you cannot deduct in name of cancellation fees.
drtanagr

Nov 8, 2017

Yatra

I was asked to make the advance booking to block flighta. Now that i have made the payment, they are forcing me to book the entire package or else they will not refund the booking amount as well. Booking id YH3746174

Nov 6, 2017

Greeting from Yatra.com..

We would like to inform you that cancellation charges are applicable as per airline fare rules, Request to kindly share your Yatra booking reference number for our team to assist you.

Nov 6, 2017

Greeting from Yatra.com..

We regret the inconvenience cause to you, Request to kindly share your Yatra booking reference number for our team to assist you accordingly.

naveen889449

Nov 3, 2017

Paytm - cashback not received for buying bike

My paytm mobile no : 9489889449
Email : naveen889449@gmail.com

I have booked yamaha r15s through paytm on Oct 17,2017.
While booking, i have applied paytm promocode "BIKE5000" and it got applied successfully. I made the the full payment through paytm as the showroom requested. On Nov 1, bike got delivered but still Idont receive the cashback. When I checked, its showing u didnt apply a valid promocode while booking. What is nonsense. And one main thing, I have asked this in support in paytm, they didnt mind anything about my query. And no proper customer care number also.

Naveen

Greeting from Yatra.com

Greeting from Yatra.com

Dear Rahul,

We are changing the status of this post to “Resolved” as we have not received any response from your end. For any further queries please feel free to connect with us.

Dear Sachin,

Greetings from Yatra.com

We regret the inconvenience caused to you we would like to inform you that we have contacted the concerned team and we will update you at the earliest.

Best Regards,
Sachinrankar

Nov 2, 2017

YH3656848 Changes of Hotel Reuested for Dubai package

YH3656848 is my yatra booking ID & I have requested to Change the Hotel prior to 40 days of departure, please look into this and give me proper solution

Dear Rahul,

We hereby would like to remind you to share the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns.

Nov 1, 2017

Fraud company and worst employee

I booked a package for Munnar from Yatra(Booking ID - YH3576482) while booking i have been told by executive that breakfast will be complimentary in all the hotels that i have taken. but when they generated the Voucher after paying the complete amount the voucher shows that the breakfast is chargable at munnar hotel and allepey hotel so i called yatra executive and asked for the same and he said that it is showing like this only but in actual scenario the breakfast is complementary in hotels and i will not charged for breakfast there. but when i reached to Munnar they said that the breakfast is chargeable here then i immediately called on yatra emergency number from then and there itself and expalined the same thing to them so Sristi Gujjar from Yatra team asked me to send the Bills for research and Refund but now 1 month has been passed and i did not got any call and refund from yatra.

Appart from this, In Allepey, I have been charged for the Tax amount as well along with the breakfast. This Tax amount should be payed by yatra only as i booked the package from them but yatra guys did not payed it. so i have been charged extra money here also. then i called again yatra team and explained this issue. vikas Dahiya from Yatra team picked the call and said that he will initiate the refund of 1000 rupees(Breakfast + Tax diference) but i did not got refunded amount till now. 1 month has been passed for these 2 issues but i haven't heard back from yatra.

I asked from yatra team for their supervisor details to escalate this issue but they said that sorry sir we do not have policy to share supervisor details with any one. what a Joke !! team is not taking any action and also not sharing supervisor details. what should customer do in this case.

Yatra is full of Really cheaters and liers... Regretting that i booked my Trip with such cheater organization. specially Sristi Gujjar from Yatra team does not have any sense how to talk with customer. Most unprofessional Lady that i have ever heard....not eligible for customer help and support. she should be thrown out of the organization.

Nov 1, 2017

False commitment and worst service

False Commitment and cheating

Oct 31, 2017

Oct 31, 2017

Srikant Vijayendran

Oct 30, 2017

Hi Yatra,

Worst Experience - No ethics.

I feel like being CHEATED by yatra.com; while booking the ticket it was clearly mentioned that the ticket that you are booking is refundable. But, when I tried to cancel the ticket, it say NIL REFUND. I find it difficult to understand what kind of refunding procedure is this?

If the user is being given zero refund, then why do you mention ticket as refundable. Now, I would not cancel this ticket but would like to take this issue to higher authority; I don't want any other passenger to suffer the same problem.

I only and only booked the air ticket seeing it is refundable; and if there is any change in the plan I can cancel it and book another ticket; but this is a kind of cheating in the name of refund - Zero Refund.

Going forward; I, my family and all my relatives will have no transaction with Yatra.com. (I really had a very bad experience).

If I don't get a proper response from you; I will try my level best to get the amount refunded (because I still believe this is a kind of cheating in name of refund).

Srikant
Saumya24

Oct 30, 2017

Most unethical company

These super cheaters have taken money for Mauritius pAckage and have given Dubai package .. also do not have the decency to reply mails and calls... mr Dhruv shringi should learn something from Jeff bezos(amazon CEO), who himself looks into scams if at all happening in his company... people never opt Yatra ... trust my words

Oct 29, 2017

Greeting from Yatra.com!!

We regret the inconvenience cause to you kindly share your Yatra booking number for our team to assist you.

Oct 24, 2017

Xperia X - Disaster phone
    Hi Team, I bought this mobile at Rs 32k in the month of...
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - AMOUNT NOT DISPENSED FROM ATM
    I Dheerendra Kumar Gupta, A/C NO. 01310120012491, CRN...
    M B chick farm - Not giving chicks even money
    sir, i book aseel chicks worth 29,000 to MB Farm nearly...
    flipkart - wrong EMI calculation
    I have ordered oppo f3 plus with exchange and no cost 12...
    paytm - Showing no money transaction
    But a huge amount of money is deducted secretly from my...
    TNPSC - Fees concession issue..
    Sir/madam I have registered on TNPSC portal for Group...
    punjab national bank - Imps not credited or not refunded
    Dear sir I am abhishek jain from bhilwara rajasthan, i...
    Cross Road service on wheel - Didn't receive car care kit which was under...
    Dear All, Instead of so many reminders on mails to...
    BSES Complaints - Electricity Theft - THEFT OF ELECTRICITY
    Complaint about theft of electricity and commercial use of...
    CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA - Atrocity of sarpanch Vimala Chandrashekar, Raigir
    I , V.T. Vijay Kumar, Director of Incredible India...