Yatra.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Yatra.com

Feb 15, 2018

Dear Heena,

Greeting from Yatra.com!!

We regret the inconvenience cause to you. Request to kindly share your Yatra booking number for us to assist you.

Feb 15, 2018

Dear Sunsud,

We hereby would like to remind you to share the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns

Feb 13, 2018

Dear Heena,

Feb 13, 2018

Dear Sunsud,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience cause to you. We would want to inform you that at the time of rescheduling refund is not processed. Request to kindly share both your Yatra booking number for us to assist you.

sunsud

Feb 12, 2018

flight charges refund

i have booked flight from hyd-mumbai on 10th feb 2018 for two persons and back tickets from mumbai- hd on 11.03.2018. then i rescheduled to 11.02.2018 for two tickets i dint get my refund in these 11th march cancelled tickets.
further... i have paid hotel accommodation charges 2500 for stay in hotel celeste in mumbai. the amount is collected by yatra but the hotlier was not informed of this. i had to reschedule my entire tour for not confirmation of hotel accommodation... please see that i get refund of ticket cancellation charges and total refund of my hotel accomodation charges. this is really unfair and disgusting to harass the customers in this manner.

Feb 9, 2018

Dear Sajib,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We have checked the details from our end and we would like to inform you that cancellation charges are applicable on refundable ticket and refund is processed for the remaining amount if any. However we would like to share the cancellation charges with you which are as below:

BLR-DMU

Airline cancellation charges 4988 per passenger per flight and Yatra Service Fee 400 per passenger per flight

DMU-BLR

The total refund as per the above cancellation charges is INR 1170.00. We have processed the refund from our end on 09 Feb 2018, INR 247.00 has been credited to your eCash wallet and INR 922.98 has been refunded to your card. In case the payment has been made from a private sector bank the refund will take 2-3 working days and for public sector banks the refund might take up to 7 working days.

Feb 9, 2018

Dear Sajib,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We would like to inform you that airline cancellation charges are applicable on refundable ticket and the refund is processed for the remain amount after the charges if any. We would like to share the cancellation charges with you.

BLR-DMU

Airline cancellation charges INR 4988.00 per passenger per flight and Yatra Service Fee INR 400.00 per passenger per flight.

DMU-BLR

Airline cancellation charges INR 3000.00 per passenger per flight and Yatra Service Fee INR 400.00 per passenger per flight.

The total refund amount as per the above cancellation charges INR 1170.00. We have processed the refund from our end on 09 Feb 2018, INR 247.00 has been credited to your eCash wallet and INR 922.98 to your bank in case the payment has been made from a private sector bank the refund will take 2-3 working days to reflect in your account and for public sector banks the refund might take up to 7 working days.

Heena Aswal

Feb 8, 2018

The Yatra representative provided false information

Fraud and Cheaters sitting on Yatra travel company .. This guy Siddharth Kaushik, contacted me regarding the Andaman package and forced me to book the package , when I was not even sure about going to Andaman . He told me that this amt will be refunded or adjusted in some other package or flight u book through Yatra if u dn't want to go to Andaman . I paid the amt because this guy tld me I'm from Dehradun and all , I trusted him .. and now he does pick up calls or reply back regarding the package.. I tried contacting him so many times bacuse I wanted to get the package cancelled , and get my money adjusted in some other holiday destination . Atleast dn't fool someone this way ..
sajib4241

O Refund for cancellation

Stop fooling customer by mentioning refundable on flight booking. If you have flight and some other charges why the hell you guys mentioned on website that refundable option for flight booking. Yatra reference number:1701820172518 I have cancelled and refunded amount 0. Whenever I call customer care they say etc etc charges will be deduct ,my Question is if Refundable amount is 0 why the hell yatra mentioned REFUNDABLE. I don't want to hear the same dialogue that Yatra charges,flight charges and etc I need compensation for my cancellation.I paid more than 10000 and after cancellation 0????Do you guys think about customer or not. If I am not getting any cancellation amount this time I am going to put a lodge complain on Consumer forum and also going to send to mail to transport ministry. I hope I will get a good response for this.
sajib4241

Dear Sanchi,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

As per our record our team has been in contact with you and the all the required information has been shared. Hope your query is now resolved.

Should you have any further queries, please contact us at 955 5800 800 or write to us at support@yatra.com and we would be happy to assist. For holidays please call on 18602002323.

Feb 2, 2018

Dear Sanchi,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We have received your query & would respond to you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

sanchi1

Feb 2, 2018

Booking number : YH3942332
I have booked a Thailand honeymoon package with yatra and paid RS 20000 against it. But after payment i am not getting any response from yatra. No confirmation from there end. The executive is not responding to calls or emails from past 1 week.
Now tell me yatra is frauding people ?
I mean i am not saying that they are fraud, but there action makes us feel that way.
When they want us to final the package or they want booking amount they will call us daily, and after payment they just vanished.
From past 1 week i am sending mails and calls but getting no response.
Here i can see everyone is facing same situations. So kindly revert to my compliant asap.

Thanx
sanchi

Dear Dhanashree,

Thank you for your patience!

Would like to inform you that as we have checked our team has arrange a birthday cake in your booking as per your request. Hope your query has been resolved now. Hence, we are changing the status of this query to resolved. For any further assistance feel free to connect with us.

Dear Sooraj,

Thank you for your patience!

Would like to inform you that as we have checked booking was cancelled from your end only. Hence, there is no refund due from our end now as per T&C. For any further assistance feel free to connect with us.

Dear Dhanashree,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you!

We have received your query and would respond you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Dear Sooraj,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you!

Rawatsooraj

Jan 31, 2018

Poor service bed experience

One of my biggest mistake I book hotel from yatra they have totally poor policy customer care also not helpful Very useless service....yatra frauding with customer.. I booked hotel one day before I cancel it through apps..on cancellation opetions it mention get your full refund amount. But I didn't get the refund amount whan I call to customers care they are saying we have different policy we can't refund your money.
If they can't refund the money then why they mentioned on app get your refund...i said to customer care if u not giving my money I want to continue the booking. But customer care saying it not possible... one of the very bed experience I got from Yatra..
Booking no. 3001849113022
Cc n 8329453539
dhanashree89

Jan 31, 2018

poor assistance and negligence

Hi my ref number is YH3827757.

I had booked a travel package to Andaman, for my husband's birthday. the travel agent Chirag promised me a complementary birthday arrangement, to which i have been following up but no reverts to my mails and neither is he ever available on his extension.i need a confirmation for the arrangement as this was a surprise for my husband. i regret choosing yatra, is this how you provide customer service??for payment i used to get so many calls and now i have been contacting the customer care representatives and all they do is assure to help and call back and then never revert back. My trip is planned for the 8th of Feb 2018 till 12th, and it already seems to be ruined.

There was no need to promise a complementary, cause if i can pay 75000 for the trip, i surely would have paid something extra for the arrangements. i will never suggest Yatra to any one.

Dear Pradeep,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Our team was in contact with you and refund details have been shared. We hope this helps resolve concern. Please feel free to connect with us again if required.

NO Response for refund

Dear Pradeep,

archana810

Not refunding my failed transaction amount since 3months now

I had done a transaction to yatra on 12th nov through UPI but the booking was failed and amount got deducted. Now after enquiring several times from bank i got to know that transaction was successful and money was sent to yatra on 14th november 2017. But till date no refund has been made. How can you people do this to your customer and then dont even respond to their complaints.

Reference no. 12117919520
Transaction id. ############

Such a horrible service. Wont let any of my friends and relatives ever use YATRA

Jan 24, 2018

NO response for Refund

Regret the inconvenience caused, we are having this checked with our concern team and would update you with the details. Kind request for your patience in the interim.

Yatra Care!
szhmr

Jan 23, 2018

Worst customer care service from Yatra

I am associated as customer with Yatra portal but due to my worst experience with customer care from last 2 days I will never use your portal for further

I asked for amendments for my ref 1101867641985 2 days back I contacted hotel they were pleased to do amendments and asked for amended voucher from yatra .I called yatra customer care(yesterday morning at around 9), they told this will happen in 2-3 hours .I checked again at 1 Pm they told this will take more 2-3 hours

I contacted hotel they said no mail received then, I called yatra again at 4 or 5 PM(yesterday) they ask me for more 2-3 hours now I called again night at 8 30PM, I got reply call after 1 hour as reservation team is not picking call.

Now I called at 10PM, they said this takes 24 hours, Meaning I have to wait till morning

Today I checked with hotel nothing reached at there end I called again yatra at 10 or 11, Same reply wait till next 2-3 hours.

Now I took hotelier reservation guy in con call with yatra at around 3 PM(Today) now they said we sent mail to this I'd now hotelier asked to send it to jaimahal.jaipur@tajhotels.com
Customer care told they will send here.

Now at 6PM I called yatra again, Now guy told definitely I will get response and call in next one hour no call received.

Now I called at 8 45 yatra asked me to wait till 10PM I think you guys lost humanity now.

I have to call you so many times and there was not even a single instance where I received a call back from yatra

I am working for pvt ltd company , We have corporate tie up with you but now I will raise this to my higher management too.

+91-9654501755
pradeep5623

Jan 22, 2018

YA:5480436

With ref. to above package ID, I have been continuously following for refund, Non of you guys are responded to my Emails, I have made several attempt's but went vain, no use.... you guys give assure will make it within a day but the day has still not yet come...

Pl. support customer

Pradeep

Vodafone - Recharge no wrong no
    Galti se Wrong no 8239817373 PR recharge ho gya so I whant...
    complaint against private school - Regarding stationary business schhols
    I am a student in national public school in yammuna nagar...
    Indiaideas@icici - Money deducted but payment failed
    Money deducted my account but recharge not done through my...
    IRCTC - Money Debited but ticket not booked
    An amount of Rs 625.0 deducted against IRCTC Txn ID...
    Aircel - no help required
    thank you aircel for your support i don't need any...
    support.bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate hungama for 04422392375
    i dont how you are activated hungama without my...
    south dumdum municipality - STRAY DOGS
    To, The Councillor, South DumDum...
    Vmc vridhavan gaden - Plot not given
    I have purchased 2 plots from vmc in vridhavan garden at...
    PF Withdrawal - NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW A PF
    The Birth date wrongly update by employer in UAN due to ...
    Google octro/sbi fraud - Google octro ins fraud through sbi atm
    Dear sir, Today unapproved transaction of Rs 50 and 5900...