Zara

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zara

harish19

Jan 14, 2022

quality issue

I purchased jacket some 2 years back in Singapore Airport Zara shop. but hardly used very few times. But the quality of jacket is so bad. Kindly I need refund of full amount

quality issue quality issue quality issue

Anjali Dhariwal

Jun 2, 2018

Wrong sizes for same pair of shoes

Dear customer care,
This is to bring to your notice that we had purchased Zara Mocasins some where in February which on use, we realised are of different sizes for different feet, 41 and 43. I am hereby sending you the picture and request to kindly give an exchange for the same. We do not have the bill but am sure it can be tracked from your previous invoices.
Looking forward to change of shoe of unfit size or the entire pair.
Anjali Abhishek Tatia

Mar 5, 2018

Zara not exchanging product

I have a ZARA Shirt gifted to me and the size is smaller. Had visited the Phoenix Mall store to have this exchanged. The tag is intact but do not have the bill.

The request was to Authorize exchange. ART : 7545/364/401 as I am unable to produce the bill.

We are not happy with the customer service provided as I had to travel to the store and the store manager did not resolve it.

Have sent multiple emails to [email protected] but they are not ready to exchange the size saying there is there is no problem with the product.

I am unable to use this, they are not ready to exchange not sure what can be done. Please help

Zara not exchanging product

Deepika girish

Nov 27, 2017

Defective Handbag

I had bought a bag from ZARA on 18th Nov, 2017. This bag had a broken zipper in it, due to which I went with the receipt for exchange on 26th of Nov, 2017, 7 days after purchasing it. The store manager refused to exchange it saying, I should have checked the product thoroughly before purchasing. absolving the store of any responsibility in stacking a defective product on display.
The bag is otherwise in brand new condition with the tag intact. How could I have managed to break the zipper during the 6 days in my possession, without even having used it(the tag is tied to it).
The store manager is not using any of his senses in understanding this, his only concern being not taking a defective piece back to his shop, which he has managed to get rid off in the first instance.
Shame on you ZARA, for hiring such managers and teaching them this attitude towards handling customers complaints.

I FINALLY OUT OF DISGUST DONATED MY DEFECTIVE BAG TO ZARA.
Antriksh Verma

Oct 6, 2014

Jacket Complaint

Dear Zara Team , I have purchased a jacket from Zara Store during 25-01-2014 . But after wearing it in about 5-10 days , its Fur / Feathers started to come out , Wherever i use to sit like on chair or couch , Feathers from Jacket keep sticking everywhere , which is very embarrassing .
I Filed complaint in Zara store after 3 months , since i have gone abroad ,... But till this date they have not reverted any response . I loved this jacket but i found myself Robbed of 4K Rupees , since i'm not able to wear it , I need just Exchange , Can you please Help me out .
Bill Information : Will be provided if contacted Back
Purchased from : ZARA Men Store , Phoenix Mall Bangalore

I will appreciate your co-operation , i have the bill of this as well , but its faded .. since ink has gone away but i have the receipt of my Card Transaction as well . I will wait , Since you are well-established Brand , I Hope you will extend your Co-operation. Thanks.

Apr 3, 2013

NO to exchange a defective pair of shoe

I bought a formal pair of shoes worth 3500 INR in zara,Phoenix mall,Bangalore on

23rd feb 2013.TIN # 29440600394 is the transaction no of this purchase.The colour faded at a particular area in the left leg in the first

7 days.I tried to exchange it within 15 days of purchase.They denied to take it

back and later sent it to product manager on my request.Finally they denied to

exchange it.I also dint take it back and demanded my money back or a new shoe in

exchange.Its already 1 month now,they dint respond yet.