Zee anmol

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zee anmol

Pavitra Rishta

Please i want to be back this show timing
Before show is going on 2 hours than it was 1 hour and it's half an hour .
I can't watch the show till I watch it almost ending
At least do it 1-2 hour please I am requesting. In half hour anything doesn't understood .
Please sir

Pavitra Rista

Please i want to be back this show timing
Before show is going on 2 hours than it was 1 hour and it's half an hour .
I can't watch the show till I watch it almost ending
Please sir

Pavitra Rista

I m very upset with that before it's running show 2 hours and than 1 hour and now half and hour
I can't view the show . When i watch it almost end
Please do it atleast 2 or 1 hour
Shivanshu keshari

Jul 30, 2020

Zee anmol

Please repeat a drama Aur pyar ho gya please sir my request accept sir
Shivanshu keshari

Jul 30, 2020

zee anmol

Good morning sir i am shivanshu keshari my request to repeat aur pyar ho gya drama on zee anmol in free dish
I hope my request you will be done soon

Thank you zee anmol channel.....
Hhhdhd7637

Jun 21, 2020

Serial complaint

Start serial sapne suhane ladakpan ke
Sana Mapkar

Jun 11, 2020

Bring back old serials

its an humble request from meee to just Start the schedule nd serial as before it used to be like before 10 june 2020... By watching Zee anmol only we were survivng This QURANTINE DAYS ...Please please just start the serial as before it used to be ...please..Am waiting for ur action to be taken asap...
Anaya1

Old serial

Respected sir/madam
I request you to please retelecast sapne suhane ladakpan ke from where it was over yesterday.... please I request you to telecast it again.....🤧
Ab mandal

Serial continue

Dear sir ,
Zee anmol dd free dish par bapas to aa gaya ,lekin sare purane serial phir se dikha Rahe h ,sir aap se ek request tha .jab zee anmol dd free dish se zee anmol hataya gaya tha us time jo jo serial dikha Rahe the plz sir waha se hi continue kijiye na plz sir .

Sir ye request sirf mera nhi h saare dd free dish balo ki h ,plz sir phir se continue kijiye naa sir ,
Ab mandal

Serial

Dear sir ,

Zakirhusain1235

May 6, 2020

Jhasi ki rani

Sir jhasi ki rani serial zee anmol per dobara lago plzz

Jhasi ki rani

Plz reapeat telecat jhasi ki rani

Jhasi ki rani

Sir zee anmol hamara faouraite chenal hai sir plz is chenal per jhasi ki rani serial dobara se chalu kro plzz sir.

Apr 17, 2020

Jhasi ki rani serial reapeat

Sir jhasi ki rani serial hamara faouraite serial hai hu sir is show ko digara lagao plzz sir lockdown ki vajay se hum sab ghar mai hai sir plzz is show ko dobara ze anmol per lagao plz sir
Shubham Yadav lion

Nov 16, 2019

Seariyal bakwas faltu barbadi ladayi ghar me

Bakwas chanel ghar me ladai shasan bhu searyal dekhane ki hona se
Bharti098

May 9, 2019

Serial time

Dear Sir/Mam
From past few days searial "Chhoti bahu" replaced serial "Dulhann" on 11:00 pm .As we are not interested in watching Chhoti bahu on 11:00 pm and want to continue watching Dulhann serial's story.
Kindly do the needful.

Yours obediently
Bharti
Ishaan sinha

Oct 16, 2018

Why are you old serial stop

Sir apse request he ki aap plzz plzz doli armano ki serial restart kijiye aur saath hi me zeetv ke purane serial vv start kijiye plzz plzz
somsom

Aug 20, 2018

Misbehaviour of Executive, who called on 18th august 2018

As I am an ardent follower of Zee Anmol channel, I have participated in the contest "10 Lakh Ka Mobile Talk Time Pratiyogita" and won Rs 100 mobile talk.
The authority may be well aware these contests are of completely for promotion purpose for companies and for conscious viewer only for entertainment and fun, like me.
We are not very much egar of this Rs. 100 talk time, but the fun of winning. On 18th Aug 2018 on of your executive called me informing the Rs. 100 win. His behaviour and tone was obnoxious; he does not know how to behave with.
Even when I enquired who he was and why he is behaving like that? he continues showing his arrogance and rudeness.

I just want to know how on earth you will promote a Brand like Zee with handful of such Machiavellian??????????????

Best,
K.Das
Vinoth Seervi

Mar 19, 2018

VAISHNAVI - MAATA KI CHOWKI

plzz repeat this telecast again in afternoon since from beginning I didn't watch properly . plzzz It's a nice show. plz repeat this show again
Ruddu

Mar 14, 2018

Serial time

Hey please start again qubool hai's repeat telecast at afternoon,why u stop that??
Please start again we all miss our qubool hai
Please start again repeat telecast ......