Zee Marathi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zee Marathi

Yamini Chandra

Honar Soon Me Hya Gharchi

Hello Zee Marathi,

Greetings from Canada. We have regularly been watching Honar soon me Hya Gharchi from your website here religiously for the past year or so. We also love Julun Yeti Reshimgathi and Ase He Kanyadaan. The latter two are relatively good story lines and draw the audience into watching them day by day.

However, you are being EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS with your plot and dumb story twists in Honar Soon Me Hya Gharchi. Please fix yourselves RIGHT NOW. By putting a "special" episode of an hour in which literally nothing occurs other than more headache and heartbreak you are not only wasting everyone's time but I guarantee you will also lose many viewers including the eight or so families here in our city that watch this unfathomable serial. I understand that your motive as producers is to make money but by making this serial incredibly slow-moving and faltu, you are accomplishing nothing! The story is no longer something we want to watch so there is no pull in our minds to watch each episode from one day to the next. Nothing occurs and negativity and mis-communication simply grows day by day and that, my friend, is not entertaining.

Please change this plot and fix Shree and Janhavi's relationship otherwise I along with many other viewers have only one thing to say. Good luck. No one is going to watch any longer as it literally just causes unwanted stress. People watch serials for relaxation and entertainment from their day to day lives. They do not watch serials to become even more frustrated and annoyed along with their daily troubles. This is where your brain power as producers is lacking, you are simply not giving the viewers (your money source!!!) what they want. This is an open letter to you and an invitation to honestly consider what you are doing and make a change in this serial as it is in the best interests of ALL parties involved. Thank you.
tpp1584

Mar 23, 2015

stop stretching the rubber band of emotions

Hi. I am liking this serial alot at starting. But now you are stretching this serial without point. Now ur stretching this serial without point. And playing with people emotions.i suggest change ur story writer.please bring the story back on track. Otherwise everyone will stop watching this serial. for ur meaning ur lenghthening the misunderstanding between janhavi and shree

Trupti
sagarw7037

Mar 23, 2015

Honar soon me hay gharchi

Don't put complaints here... nobody will take any action here... One thing we can do is stop watching this stupidity. Faltu drama she ha saga.
Sonal Mithare

Negetivity In Honar Soon Me Hya Gharchi

will u plz atop telecasting this serial?
Amhala khup avdaychi hi serial,because of really sweet and positive things.
Pan ata khup "Ati" zalay. Plz i request you,k positive goshti dakhavta yet nastil,or kalat nasel k changlya ani positive goshti ky astat,tr band kara serial. Lokanna divas bhar damun ala k chan,changla ani positive kaitri pahava asa vatat asta. And you guys had achieved it bt now this serial is nothing bt a big irritation.
I really want this serial to go on n do good,bt you guyz are completely going wrong and hurting people's feelings. Stop it plz.
sanjay nikumbh

Mar 23, 2015

negative thinking serial & stop serial

If you are going to continue with the same ..for another one to two days people will not only stop watching this honari soon serial one of zee marathi .- starting very popular but end is boring .
Ranithorat

Honar sun me hya gharachi

On occasion of Gudhi Padwa you kept one hr episode,but still you didn't show any positive thing. Many of the peoples are disappoint to watch this serial. Please stop this all drama however it goes on from last 3 months. If you continue same then Janvhins baby will deliver. In current era this situation is not possible.
Please change the track as soon as possible. It is an humble request to director.
This serial is really playing with emotions of watching peoples not actors.
srs1

Mar 22, 2015

stop the serial honar sun mi hya gharchi asap

Honar sun mi hya gharchi serial is turning meaningless every single day day.Forget the rest, the lead characters whom people considered as their ideals are behaving so illogical and unwarranted that it make no sense.So much groundless drama.Stop all this nonsense...plzzzzzzzzz STOP it.Viewers are not Idiots.Stop fooling and torturing them.Please end the serial as soon as possible.
shweta adhyapak

honar sun mi hya gharchi

look we all love this serial a lot but now a days people have started showing a lot of disinterest towards this serial and all dis is happening coz u guys are showing all the negative situations dat too they r getting worse day by day
pls show some thing positive like janhavi should meet him personally and tell him about her pregnancy..
i hope u ll take note of all our complaints
thanks
[email protected]#♥

honari soon me hya gharchi

If you are going to continue with the same ..for another one to two days people will not only stop watching this honari soon serial one ..but also stop watching other all serial of zee marathi ..you people are playing with emotions ..
[email protected]#♥

honari soon me hya gharchi

I am very much upset with this serial .what is this finally you kept one hour special episode but you still did not show anything special in that .
Ashwin B

Mar 20, 2015

honar sun mi ya gharchi

stop this serial asap
chat

Mar 18, 2015

Honar sun me hya gharachi

Disappointment to note that a husband (shree) does not aware of his wife (Janhavi) is pregnant..Biggest joke..Show something people can believe...
Ranithorat

Mar 12, 2015

Honar sun me hya gharachi

Please change the track of serial. Why you are extending the episode of serial. Just go straight forward and stop the serial if you dont have any idea. Dont show any dram. We are watching this, not mean that u show whatever you want.
The very famous and meaningful phrase in English is " SHORT BUT SWEET" and make everything happy.
Just use common scene. No pregnant women can hide good news from husband. Its not possible. Dr never told that stop speaking with hubby and you showed this. How it is possible? We are in 21st century not 15 or 16th. Just crash head and bring some new idea to continue.
I suggest that please reply to comments of viewer not just read and trash it.
Take it serious.
Thanking you .
Hoping for best in next coming days.
rugved rahul kulkarni

Mar 11, 2015

honar sun mi ya gharchi

please stop honar sun mi ya gharchi serial. It's too boring.On the present date Ka re durava is the best serial on zee Marathi and also jai malhar.
sabarishah

Mar 6, 2015

honar sun me ya garchi

Once upon a time this was the best marathi serial. A person like me , who never watched marathi serials in my life, started with this serial.Till the time, where the story revolves in getting their uncle & father back home was good. Then on the stupidity & boredom started one after the other. This has become like any other hindi serials which has no meaning & is unnessarily being dragged to increase the number of episodes. There is no end to their faltoogiri. First they showed,Jhanvi loosing memory, then about the struggle for the servant's daughter & now about Jhanvi's brother's stupidity. Come on yaar! put an end to this so that people remember you & your role for the better. Once, the heart & soul of the serial "Shri-Jhanvi" now seems to me like an headache. After the whole day's office work & then the house work, I just cannot tolerate these people & their baseless conversations. Please end this serial & come up with a nice storyline.
NeetaRani

Mar 5, 2015

Honar sun me hya gharachi

Honar sun me hya gharchi is one of the best serial on Z marathi because the showed us how to maintain relation and understanding in husband wife and how to make family together. I watch is serial online because I am in Korea and for watching this serial I always fights with my Hubby. So to avoided this I watch this serial in my office and waste my working time. Now a days this serial is going on bad track. Please stop to show this stupid sense. Initially it was nice but now this is also one of the boring serial.
Shree and Janvi really behaving stupidly. More than Shree, Janvi is going on another track. She is thinking like I am great and understanding person n all others are dumb. But its not like that in real life and hubby- wife relation. Janvi is always in crying. please stop this misunderstanding nonsense behavior. However, you lose many of the viewer because of this. Everybody watching TV for entertainment not for watching boring life serial due to hectic schedule of office. Please change the track its my humble request to u. Now I definitely recommend that TRP of this serial s down . If you maintain in high level please consider the opinoins of all the audience. Everything is in your hand.
Hope director understand the condition and will show good to make happy to others.
sonia saxena

Mar 4, 2015

honar soon me hya gharchi stop it now

Namaskar

I "used" to be a regular viewer of honar soon me hya gharchi. Reason i am writing "used to" is- your serial has become a bullshit now. Yes, That's the correct word for you. really it is such nonsense going on in this serial now. I used to recommend this serial to my friends who watch those pathetic hindi serials and also because there is no family melo drama n big large sets here. And actually u showed a modern family thinking here. Its such a shameful thing that you couldn't maintain your quality. I think the director or whoever is involved in the story play has got influenced by the hindi serials. I totally agree with amr Mukesh. I change the channel when this serial comes. I feel yukkkkkkk. Really
But......no way hence forth I will never ever recommend any one to watch this serial.

Please please please please stop this Bullshit serial. You have already lost many of your viewers.

Appreciate your earliest action on our request.

A Viewer
sonia saxena

Mar 4, 2015

stop honar soon me hya gharchi please

Namaskar

Appreciate your earliest action on our request.

A Viewer
swati gunjal

patchup for shree&janahvi

plz stop kra ani shree & janahvila plz plz patch up kra as a request u
ha faltupna chalu jalyapasun aamhi konich hi serial pahat nahi plz band kra hai sagal
hi goodnews shreela samjudet
sshaileshpawar

Honar Sun Mi Hya Gharchi

Hi Serial mi kadhi pahat navto, pan lagnanantar baayko mule pahayla laglo, ani mala serial awdayla pan lagli..............
pan ata mala nahi ichcha hot pahaychi......... Shree-Janhavi itke dokyani mandd wagtaet......... total mand buddhi.
kiti motha murkhpana ahe divorce chya goshti suru ahet, ani ti pregnent ahe he kalu nahi det shree la.........WTF???

BAND KARA SERIAL NAITAR THODA CHANGLA DAKHWA

Shailesh Pawar
Pune
Priya Magar

Mar 3, 2015

Stop Honar sun mi hya gharchi serial

Kiti faltupana chalvla ahe amhi audience pahto yacha arth asa nahi ki tumhi kahihi dakhvav
Shree n janvhicha divorce bass evdhch rahil hota....he dakhvun tumhi pn dusrya serial chya ranget baslay...plz band kra serial
snehal p

Mar 3, 2015

Honar sun me ya gharchi.

Honar sun me ya gharchi serial......

This is a humble request to the director stop showing such a nonsense about relationships. I don't understand what message you guys want to show from this serial. If you people are not able to give right message through your serial then atleast stop showing them wrong things....
Kindly end the serial or take it to right track.
shriya.shlok

Mar 2, 2015

honar sun mi hya gharchi

Pls stop all these non sense. Aamhi roj n chukta hi serial pahto pan yacha arth asa hot nahi ki kahihi dakhvav. Shree aani Janhavi ch relation evdh takladu aahe ka ki ti Aai honar he hi shree la sangu shakat nahi.ky faltugiri chalvli aahe. Aani janhavi chi Aai he ekach character aahe ka negative mhanun dakhvayla.ulat janhavi chya gharatun baher padlyavar tyana sudharlel dakhvayla have hote. Aani tya je kahi sangtat tyavar shree kasa ky Vishwas thevto. To aaplya wife la evdhach olakhto ka? Pls ektar serial punha pahilya sarkhi dakhva nahitar sampva tari its a request. Other vise people will stop watching this serial
Vijayap

Feb 28, 2015

zeemarathi

Plzzzzz zeemarathi reshimgathi, ka re durava Ani jai malhar band Kara total bakwas serial ahe. I know honar sun cha current track changla nahi ahe pan ha track change karu shakto jevdhya audience la awdat nasel tya peksha kiti tari pat audience la he awadte So plzzzzz plzzzzz don't think to quit show honar sun plzzzzz plzzzzz vatlyas zeemarathi chya baki purna serials band Kara I don't mind sarvat adhi tar te reshimgathi band Kara ani new serial kanyadan tyat tar lead pair la acting yetach nahi. Zeemarathi varil sarvat best serial mhanje honar sun so plzzzzz keep it up
chunekarupendra

Feb 28, 2015

complaint against honar sun mi hya gharchi

Honar Me sun hya gharschi serial khupach pain ful ani tras dyak aahe please stop all these non senses serial every time they try to laugh janvi other wise they try to cry them every time these serial is running out of track only these type of serial will create complete non sense in our culture

i request to his director please stop this serial telecast

Upendra