Zee Tamil

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zee Tamil

Venkataraman Sekkar

Dec 10, 2017

new serial story sources

This is not complaint at all, but a suggestion. Zee TV Tamil Channel is slowly approaching to the professional standards of Sun TV. I feel most of serials are based on monotonic stories of very much repeated stuff. The serials can be made on strong story lines. Tamil literary world knows so many great exponents who made eternal novels, like kalki's Ponniyin Selvan, Sivakami Sapadham, Parthiban Kanavu, and other great novels, Devan's Thuppariyum Sambu, Rajaththin Manoratham, Mister Vedantham, etc., Janakiraman's Mohamul, Amma Vandal, Semparuththi, , Lakshmi's novels (Penmanam), works of Jayakanthan, La Sa Ra, Puthumaippiththan, the list is end less. I hope you understand What I am trying to focus. Very strong story lines with a fixed period of time should be the basis of new TV serials. Almost all the serials belong to the same line, glorifying a female character with standard events get into boredom in the first episode itself. I bet by showing such serials your viewership will swell exponentially. Koththamangalam Subbu's Thillana Mohanambal will be one best stuffs even today. Similarly very many great story novels can be from other languages. Such novels will enhance TRP ratings many folds. Please try once then you will understand. Get out from monotonic lousy boring eventless lifeless dry story lines.

Dec 9, 2017

Cid programme

We want cid programme again..please loose the viewers..
Ram904

Dec 1, 2017

Re. zee tamil telecast

I m from karaikal, around my area zee tamil is not telecast for last 6 month. Only ur channel is band, so take some steps.
Sowbaggiyam Karthik

Nov 24, 2017

About zeetv tamil

Pls telecast CID serial very interesting and entertaining.
Juliet Anitha Mary

Nov 9, 2017

Anjaraipetty

I am big fan of zee Tamil programme. In anjaraipetty programme there is no use of recap. Because you have missed to say some important items to be added in receipt. This mistake was happened lot of time. Please avoid this type of error in future. Example you can see in jeeraga thuvayal receipt. Otherwise you stop recaps.
suhitharbaus

Nov 5, 2017

To telecast CID

I request you to kindly resume CID Tamil serial. I miss it very much.
suhitharbaus

Nov 5, 2017

To telecast CID

I used to watch. CID from 11pm to 12 am during the week days. But the serial was stopped without notice from the end of January. I request you to kindly start the telecast. I am very eager to watch it. Please resume it. Thank you.

Suhithar Baus
Niro

Oct 24, 2017

Request

Jhansi Rani and Chinna marumagal
Hi zee tamil
Pls re-telecast the serials Jhansi Rani and Chinna marumagal both are nice serials to watch not only me people love to watch these two serials
I know u guys are doing well with several new serials but pls concern to re-telecast these two serials
People love to watch it
And your channel will be the best
Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls plssssssssssssss accept my request and re-telecast the serials Jhansi Rani and Chinna marumagal

Knick Knight Robinson

Oct 20, 2017

Deception of Thanjai Bragadheeswarar temple

Hi Zee Thamizh,
This is about the programme aired on 19th October'2017 named Aanmiga Dravidam.
It was mentioned that Bragadheeswarar name is of Sanskrit term Bragadhee which denotes "Grand". May it is possible as per Sanskrit. But the temple got it's name from pure Tamil called PERUVUDAYA SIVAR/ PERUVUDAYA SIVANAR.
Bragadheeswarar is a disambiguation from the Tamil term of Peruvudaya sivar. Due to Sanskrit pronunciation difficulties, the name is so far in practice by Tamil termed Sanskritic word.
As a matter of fact, every Sanskrit word is having Tamil root if the word is to be found noun reason.

Requesting to broadcast the exact details, especially Tamil language should not be compromised because of foreign/ intruded languages such as Sanskrit and European languages.

I wish this good programme be continued, as we get to know more of scientific reasons beside every temple and it's shrine.

RATHINASABAPATHY
mayaPrabhu

Oct 11, 2017

Care about future

Recently I watched a very old episode which involved college students love affairs... U are doing a very great job... But then when the issues are related to unmarried women... Pls don't show their face. Cos when they Correct their mistakes and start a new life the society will not allow that... A new place can help them, as ur program is famous world wide all will recognize and will never give a chance to start a new fresh life... Ninga Ivalo kashata pattum palan illama poidum... Nandri.
jayashreer

Sep 15, 2017

Thalaiyanai pookal

What is d reason to change Nisha(vedhaji) we can't accept this
karthick_IIM

Aug 28, 2017

Changed morning time of Iniya Iru Malargal

Hi..

Iniya iru malargal was played 12.00 in the afternoon earlier, but now its timing has been changed, due to which we are not able to watch it. Please change the timing again instead of solvathellam unmai, as we are able to watch solvethellam unmai at night but not Iniya iru malargal.

Kutty ma

Requset

Rekka katti parakathu manasu etha serial ah night 8.30ku mathuga plzzz engala la paka mudiyala saturday mrng 10 maniku play pannuga early panniga nan naga papom plzzz
Karthick Raja

Dangal movie

Dangal movie not correctly playing between interval comes. So many scenes are missing. Very bad Zee tamil channel.
kamalkannan

CID

Zee Tamil please start telecast cid, what a wonderful crim show still going on Sony tv.do any thing please .
Yet I have been watching old cid show on ozee app.
Thirumoorthymech

Aug 12, 2017

News programme

It is not a complaint. It is a request to Zee Tamil. Please start news programme or Zee Tamil news channel. Zee news is available. But not available in Tamil. So,please start news programme or News channel.
Please please please

Aug 12, 2017

Cid programme

We want Cid programme..many times & many viewers are want to the do with telecast the Cid programme..but you are annoying the viewers..I don't like it..you are lose the viewers..this condition is going finally management only watch the zee Tamil TV are not watching zee Tamil viewers..keep in mind..
umaramanabala

Aug 9, 2017

Anjaraipetty

In anjaraipetty program mrs.anuradha is somehow upset. She is not looking at the camera at all! If you ask her to talk directly she would happily do that! No need of anchor.
Sai sri

Aug 9, 2017

Jss2

Jss2 is good entertainment pgm.. But old script.. current generation kidz know n like a fresh scripts.. so please be updated in scripts
gopalanpp

Jul 22, 2017

Mistake in Astrology program

Just now , today the 23rd July 2017, in the program "Olimayamaana Ethirkaalam", Krishna Prasad has told Raagu kaalam is between 4:30 and 6 AM . In Tamil he clearly told "காலை 4:30 முதல் 6:00 வரை". He has missed out the Panchangam timing all together to produce a new system! You are requested to get this kind of programs audited and edited for correctness before telecasting!
sureshmaha

Jun 12, 2017

CID

We want cid programme..how many we will ask u..but zee tamil management are not obey the viewers.. whats thinking about us?.. i hate this chennel..you are do and telecast with cid programme..we r waiting to see the programmes..
Karthi245

Jun 7, 2017

Changing Drama timing

Why changing time of drama Lakshmi vanthachu. It's a regular program to me. I hate introduce new drama at 9.30p.m to 10pm. Don't change otherwise I hate the channel

May 31, 2017

Ahamed Basim

May 23, 2017

we want cid back

i am watching cid with my family and my friends are also watch that program but suddenly zee tamil stopped that program, don't know that's why? without cid we don't need zee tamil please bring back cid again
Kt.

May 8, 2017

Anjarai petti

Guys are you seriously making " tair pachidi " everyday in anjarai petti ????
This is a cooking show . Try cooking yaar... It's a child's play to add veggies in curd n stop including it in a cooking show....that too daily the same thing?
If she donno to cook change the person at least. Do justice to what you do!