Zee Tamil

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zee Tamil

Thirumoorthymech

Aug 12, 2017

News programme

It is not a complaint. It is a request to Zee Tamil. Please start news programme or Zee Tamil news channel. Zee news is available. But not available in Tamil. So,please start news programme or News channel.
Please please please
Murugn senthil

Aug 12, 2017

Cid programme

We want Cid programme..many times & many viewers are want to the do with telecast the Cid programme..but you are annoying the viewers..I don't like it..you are lose the viewers..this condition is going finally management only watch the zee Tamil TV are not watching zee Tamil viewers..keep in mind..
umaramanabala

Aug 9, 2017

Anjaraipetty

In anjaraipetty program mrs.anuradha is somehow upset. She is not looking at the camera at all! If you ask her to talk directly she would happily do that! No need of anchor.
Sai sri

Aug 9, 2017

Jss2

Jss2 is good entertainment pgm.. But old script.. current generation kidz know n like a fresh scripts.. so please be updated in scripts
gopalanpp

Jul 22, 2017

Mistake in Astrology program

Just now , today the 23rd July 2017, in the program "Olimayamaana Ethirkaalam", Krishna Prasad has told Raagu kaalam is between 4:30 and 6 AM . In Tamil he clearly told "காலை 4:30 முதல் 6:00 வரை". He has missed out the Panchangam timing all together to produce a new system! You are requested to get this kind of programs audited and edited for correctness before telecasting!
sureshmaha

Jun 12, 2017

CID

We want cid programme..how many we will ask u..but zee tamil management are not obey the viewers.. whats thinking about us?.. i hate this chennel..you are do and telecast with cid programme..we r waiting to see the programmes..
Karthi245

Jun 7, 2017

Changing Drama timing

Why changing time of drama Lakshmi vanthachu. It's a regular program to me. I hate introduce new drama at 9.30p.m to 10pm. Don't change otherwise I hate the channel
Murugn senthil

May 31, 2017

Cid programme

Ahamed Basim

May 23, 2017

we want cid back

i am watching cid with my family and my friends are also watch that program but suddenly zee tamil stopped that program, don't know that's why? without cid we don't need zee tamil please bring back cid again
Kt.

May 8, 2017

Anjarai petti

Guys are you seriously making " tair pachidi " everyday in anjarai petti ????
This is a cooking show . Try cooking yaar... It's a child's play to add veggies in curd n stop including it in a cooking show....that too daily the same thing?
If she donno to cook change the person at least. Do justice to what you do!
Jasmineroja

Apr 28, 2017

Changing of timing

Hai sir
I kindly request you to don't change the timing of your program .Bcoz I followed your channel and changing timing is irrating to me for watching your channel.example i eagerly watch mela thirandha kadhavu serial but u change the time so I can't watch it.and also my family members also watching top ten u also change that timing also please change the top ten in old timing .. .Please accep my request
Yours lovingly
Jasmine
rasikai

Apr 22, 2017

Saregamapa

Respective sir/ madam/ judges
First of all we are the fans of zee tamil and saregamapa little champs and judges, you are giving realistic judgement too. The jury panel is replacing ourselves and doing a great job in the programme. The competitors are performing really amazing in the competion. You have nice judges who are there to lead you, the jury pannel just making it all happen, the dedicated competitors. Then why do you need the voting system that doesn't always reflect the truthness of the true music. The divine competion is not relied on the sympathy which makes no point of this programme. Last not but the least what we would like to say is that the competition is a competition not the luck or unluck even the fans who do not always understand the talents so please follow your own judgments judges otherwise there is a going to be a negative impact on competitors. Please apoligize us if you find this wrong.
Dedicated to zee tamil saregamapa
rasikai

Apr 22, 2017

Saregamapa little chams

Respctive sir/ madam/ judges,
First of all we are the fans of zee tamil and especially saregamapa little champs. Your judgement is really good and realistic. And your jury pannel is replacing ourselves and doing a great job. This is an effective competition so the choices should be all in your hands. Please don't bring the idea of voting into the competition of equallity. Because it doesn't always result in a truthness of the true music. The competition is not relied on sympathy or anything except for real judgement by the judges. Last but not the least thing that we would like to say is that you have jury pannel you have nice judges and dedicated competitors but do not get the people's votes in to this divine competion and I hope you understood that the competition is competition but not the luck or unluck even the fans who do not vote for the true talent of competitors. Please apoligize us if we said something wrong.
Dedicated to zee saregamapa
Bujiammu

Apr 10, 2017

Thalaiyanai pookal

Please don't include negative character in this serial.... Let it be a family story with love and fun... It is becoming worse nowadays... Try to make viewers happy
Hariprasaths

Apr 7, 2017

Worst story-thalayanai pookal

Pls kalpana char.nallavala akunga...Avangalku revenge char..Suit agala....matha serial la Dan ipdi la katranga na intha serial Dan Nala iruntatu..Ipo ithum worst...Atan negative char.anitha iruka LA...Again I request u pls change kalpana char to positive char...

Apr 7, 2017

Thalaiyanai pookkal

The background song is so high that we can't hear what the characters speak.So kindly reduce the volume of background song.Your serial is boring because it does not bring interest to watch this serial the next day.
harryson

Zee tamil

Friends don't ask Zee Tamil to telecast new show it is useless and they will stop suddenly,try to ask in some good channel.
harryson

CID

We want CID, change any thing for CID.
What a worst channel,
Zee Tamil will do anything for money.
Friends try to ask in some other channel for CID .
Let's discriminate this Zee.
I hope Most of them will learn about Zee Tamil,it will stop any shows suddenly if it gets money for new show.
Latha Gopalan

Thalayani pookal

This anitha character is not good. Her face is like something( nallla saniyila appuma moonji) While seeing her I'm getting tension. Avala ethuku Nadia vidranga? Nallla vaiyla varuthu... avalukum ava voice Kum konjam kuda suite agala. Kevalama moonji athuku nallla voice ah?che... Ini ava Nadia kudathu....

Mar 27, 2017

cid

telecast cid please

where is genes????

why are you not telecasting our favourite show genes????We like it so much.Please don't stop a programme in the middle.Please please please please telecast genes.

CID

en ippadi panreenga????unga fans ellarum emaanthu poraanga.so please please please please telecast CID.

CID

hello the worst channel z tamil.
wat u r thinking about us?
u thought viewers as a dog?
we will not request after now
we started watching sony tv for cid
don't think only ur channel had telecasted cid
if we don't know hindi also we will watch other channels 4 cid
bcoz v r a big fans of cid
goodbye
Hariprasaths

Mar 25, 2017

Thalayanai pookal Serial

Dis only serial runs without crafty scenes...But nw full of revenge...anitha char s enough for revenge...pls Dnt bring kalpana too....
RavikiranN

Mar 24, 2017

paarambariya maruthuvam

This not a complaint ....just a suggestion ...why oly DAT old man is talking... He knows everything right why can't he cook /prepare medicine himself..... You people are showing both lady and man in the frame and only that old man talks..... You people are using DAT lady only to cook ...let her talk at least while cooking... Lady standing in side makes the show odd...
I might be wrong...I'm suggesting wat I felt....