Zee Tamil

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zee Tamil

Naveennany

Report on solvadhellam unmai

What the hell is happening I'm the show????? If u people wanna solve the family problems then solve it privately. ... Today's show is more abusive. Better get a valid "A" certificate from sensor board.... U ppl spoiling kids and polluting their mind.... How can you telecast such episodes in TV it's more intimate and more cheap .... Just avoid such show's .... Stop polluting kids just for your cheap TRP race.... Senseless ppl....
Sowmi92

Where is CID and Fear Files

Previously Fear Files was telecasted on every sundays but now along with it CID have also disappeared . CID is really a good show when compared to other serials because it s always unique and interesting to watch each and every second. Instead of telecasting shows repeatedly pls recontinue to telecast CID!
Fannnnn

Where is cid

Telecast cid properly plz... We lik it more than other programmes... Plz consider our request seriously...

Dec 6, 2016

Cid serial telecast

Why is that again today cid wasn't telecasted at 5 pm.??
Is there any chance in timings apart from 11?
Please do retelecast cid as before at 5 PM too, apart from 11 PM !!
When other serials and shows are being telecasted daily twice or thrice , what is the problem in telecasting CID at 5 pm??
Hope you consider the request!
anyway sat and Sunday no cid .
Apart from that Mon also no cid at 5 PM
Rest 4 days in a week , please do telecast cid at 5 pm !! Because not all will be awake till 12. some sleep at 10 only . please telecast cid at 5pm also ,please !!
Laan

Nov 21, 2016

Solvathellam unmai

First I congratulate zee tamil...now u rocz in some shows like junior super stars, djd,jeans... Those are very very good shows very entertaining... But I have a complaint about solvathellam unmai... Pls put nirmala periyasamy for solvathellam unmai... The way she handling is awesome... But lakshmi ramakrishnan only shows her angry... Its not healthy way.
harshidha 1

Nov 9, 2016

Thank you for re-telecast cid. Thank you so much plz continue.
Muthu Paraman

CID

Thank You so much for retelecast CID. becoz we r big fan of CID
Gsiva

CID program

Thanks to zee tamil to retelecast CID. Thank you so much

Cid zeetamil

Hope you continue telecasting cid from now on as before !!

Cid zeetamil

Thank you sooo much for considering all our requests !!
But why is that Monday we won't get cid at 5pm instead it is junior super stars from 4:30-6pm
Anyway I happy that I can see cid from Tuesday till
Friday happily at 5 and relax !!!
But I will be even more happier to watch it Mon - Fri as before!!
Thanks a ton !!!!
Hole you
Sri Kumar

CID telecast

Thank you so much for taking our complaints seriously. Finally we all can sleep peacefully after watching CID. :)

Cid serial

Thnq for re-telecasting cid serial. Thnq thnq very much
Nandu.Vikki

plzzz telecast CID

Dear sir / madam

Please telecast CID show in evening. Me n my family all like it soooooo much and watch it without missing. Plz consider Fan's request.
Gsiva

CID show

Did you considering our request or not?? We don't want any other new serials. Please telecast CID.. If you not telecast means we will move for other channels
Abhiani

Nov 7, 2016

Telecast CID

Please telecast CID.it is the only serial i am watching with my family in both timing. atleast telecast old episodes.plz
Sri Kumar

Nov 5, 2016

Ztamil CID

Why did you stop telecasting CID? I am one among the millions who watch this serial. I read the previous complaints and found out that many people are watching this serial. When you get such good reviews and TRP, why did you even stop telecasting CID? I don't see any reason for doing this.. We request you to do the necessary and start telecasting CID again.

bhuvanesh4488

Nov 5, 2016

Telecast cid right now if possible retelecast

We need the cid back at past timings. Retelecasting the same junior super star and dance jodi dance and athristalakshmi is highly irritating. HONESTLY MAKING VIEWERS TO HATE THE CHANNEL. CONSIDER IT OTHERWISE WE WILL STOP SEEING YOUR CHANNEL
harshidha

don't stop cid

Don't stop cid please telecast plzzzz because I saw cid I am relaxed please telecast cid. I wanted.

Telecast cid

Why did you stop cid ? :( :( please continue telecasting cid !! Please ! It's the only show I watch on TV and gives me so much of relaxation in my busy schedule !! please telecast cid as before at 11pm in the night &5 PM in the evening.
Please consider the request and restart telecasting cid as before from next week!! Please pleaseeee
Suji subiah

Anjerai petti

Anjerai petti current anchor is not dng good that much.. anchoring is some what irritating. Pls take this concern

Cid serial

We enjoy cid serial with our family. We like this serial very much. Please don't stop telecast this. Like us, so much of people are waiting to watch again cid serial. I hope you will consider this complaint. I like to requesting a small SUGGESTION, can u please telecast at least at EVENING 5 pm, PLEASE RESPOND.

By, Vishwa

Telecast cid

By, Vishwa
karthika soundram

we need cid

y are u stop cid... please telecast the show... we eager to watch cid please don't disappoint us
Pavithra1992

CID

Don't stop CID..it is much better than other serials..please atleast telecast old episodes..
Sasi Rekha

Nov 2, 2016

CID IN ZEE TAMIL

Y did u guys stop CID. One good prg in ur channel was CID... plzźzzzzz dont stop it for god sake .. we need CID back... plz telecast it