Zee Tamil

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zee Tamil

Sri Kumar

CID telecast

Thank you so much for taking our complaints seriously. Finally we all can sleep peacefully after watching CID. :)

Cid serial

Thnq for re-telecasting cid serial. Thnq thnq very much
Nandu.Vikki

plzzz telecast CID

Dear sir / madam

Please telecast CID show in evening. Me n my family all like it soooooo much and watch it without missing. Plz consider Fan's request.
Gsiva

CID show

Did you considering our request or not?? We don't want any other new serials. Please telecast CID.. If you not telecast means we will move for other channels
Abhiani

Nov 7, 2016

Telecast CID

Please telecast CID.it is the only serial i am watching with my family in both timing. atleast telecast old episodes.plz
Sri Kumar

Nov 5, 2016

Ztamil CID

Why did you stop telecasting CID? I am one among the millions who watch this serial. I read the previous complaints and found out that many people are watching this serial. When you get such good reviews and TRP, why did you even stop telecasting CID? I don't see any reason for doing this.. We request you to do the necessary and start telecasting CID again.

bhuvanesh4488

Nov 5, 2016

Telecast cid right now if possible retelecast

We need the cid back at past timings. Retelecasting the same junior super star and dance jodi dance and athristalakshmi is highly irritating. HONESTLY MAKING VIEWERS TO HATE THE CHANNEL. CONSIDER IT OTHERWISE WE WILL STOP SEEING YOUR CHANNEL
harshidha

don't stop cid

Don't stop cid please telecast plzzzz because I saw cid I am relaxed please telecast cid. I wanted.
Aaradhana kale

Telecast cid

Why did you stop cid ? :( :( please continue telecasting cid !! Please ! It's the only show I watch on TV and gives me so much of relaxation in my busy schedule !! please telecast cid as before at 11pm in the night &5 PM in the evening.
Please consider the request and restart telecasting cid as before from next week!! Please pleaseeee
Suji subiah

Anjerai petti

Anjerai petti current anchor is not dng good that much.. anchoring is some what irritating. Pls take this concern

Cid serial

We enjoy cid serial with our family. We like this serial very much. Please don't stop telecast this. Like us, so much of people are waiting to watch again cid serial. I hope you will consider this complaint. I like to requesting a small SUGGESTION, can u please telecast at least at EVENING 5 pm, PLEASE RESPOND.

By, Vishwa

Telecast cid

By, Vishwa
karthika soundram

we need cid

y are u stop cid... please telecast the show... we eager to watch cid please don't disappoint us
Pavithra1992

CID

Don't stop CID..it is much better than other serials..please atleast telecast old episodes..
Sasi Rekha

CID IN ZEE TAMIL

Y did u guys stop CID. One good prg in ur channel was CID... plzźzzzzz dont stop it for god sake .. we need CID back... plz telecast it
VISHNU VARDHAN.T

Nov 2, 2016

cid required at zee tamil

Please telecast cid,it is a good crime story plz keep going on with it
prem123456789

CID show

why did u stop telecasting the CID serial at 11.00 PM......it is very awesome serial....i love that serial very much.....so please don't skip that program.......please telecast this show at 11.00 pm..........
Gsiva

CID program

Please telecast CID program.... why you stop this?? Your channel was telecasting again and again junior super star and stars special programs etc... its really very irritating to see lot time. So please telecast CID program at 5pm. Please consider this as our request....
karthika soundram

zee tamil cid show

please telecast cid program.... it is very irritating to watch dance jodi dance and junior super star again and again...
anandxy

solvethelam unmai

Excepting few episodes like tracking girls sent to Dubai, dirty money lending/circulate lady etc. which are giving messages as well awarness, all other episodes are not fit for telecast as they are personnel issues /problems . That should not be made public.Most of the episodes are related to illegal affairs and that should be dealt by police/court.Please donot do a unhealthy programme for your channel to be popuplar. Thanks
Vicky Ronnie

CID

please Telecast CID show. It is very awkward to Watch other shows at that time irritating to hell...Please consider the requset.
catherin

cid progamme

please telecast the cid programme at 4pm please
catherin

cid progamme

hi sir/madam please telecast the cid programme at 4pm daily. dnt skip the programme, bcos night cant watch the programme 4 pm is right time and very comfortable to watch, so please daily telecast the programme .
Gmub

cid

Why you stop the cid program please telecast it in 11 pm & 4 pm
Vinitha.K.V

Nov 1, 2016

CID has not telecasted

Could you please telecast the CID, today at 11 pm when we happily switch on to watch the CID serial, instead some other program has been telecasted.

If you really consider our issues, then please telecast CID at 11 pm.