Zee Tamil

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zee Tamil

Bring back Tenali Rama!

Dear ZEE TAMIL,

I'm not an avid fan of Tamil serials but with few exceptions like the historical story of Tenali Rama. Amongst all of your monotonous and draggy Tamil serials, the dubbed Tenali Rama was the only serial worth watching but you had to remove that while still running your never-ending horrible serials. Please be considerate and see if you can bring back and run Tenalu Rama smoothly again.

D. Bain.

Bring back Tenali Rama

Dear ZEE TAMIL,

D. Bain.

Bring back Tenali Rama

Dear Zee TAMIL,

I'm not an avid fan of television dramas but Tenali Rama which you used to telecast was something else. It was pure fun to watch the drama with my dad who loved it too and then you had to stop it for no reason. The current serials which you are telecasting past the evening hours are extremely boring and I don't think there's any proper script to any of them. They are just draggy and makes no logic at all in any way. Stopping Tenali Rama like that was your another biggest mistake. I'm sure everyone would agree with me. With that being said, please bring back Tenali Rama.
Aasif Imraan

Nov 7, 2018

Request

Not a complaint I like Jodha Akbar which u delecasted in Zee Tamil before 2 years.. I request u to redelecast the show again.. Or kindly update the Jodha akbar show in Zee Tamil app
Vimals

Oct 30, 2018

Thenali raman

Thenali raman is my favourite show in zee tamil please telecast it again
Saravanan Bpm

Oct 30, 2018

Tenaliraman serial

Why you removed the tenaliraman serial in Tamil? It's a good and excellent serial... I don't watch any serial in my life except tenaliraman... Please, re telecast the serial again... Thank you... Hope you telecast the serial again....
Kavyabala

Oct 24, 2018

Yaradi nee mohini

En serial epdi sothaputhu..pakavae pudikala
Swetha irritating.epdiyae pona yarum serial pakka mataga..chitra vae erantaga avuga character ae en spoil panreenga.chitra devil enga poneenga
v.sivam

Oct 23, 2018

Good and educational serial

Hi, Why Tenali Raman Tamil serial was removed from telecast. there may be hundreds of other Tamil serials form various channels. However non can match the educational knowledge and the smartness in quick thinking guided by the Tenali. My family do not watch others as much as we do and like Tenali. Please arrange to commence the programme with out delay. Thank you.
sumithra09

Oct 21, 2018

serial telecasting

we need tenali raman
ketsi

Oct 19, 2018

request for kadhala kadhala serial

ur channel r serials r super......one request nenga eppadi polimer tvla stop panna iru malarkal seriala telecast panningalo atha mathi kathala kathala seriala vijay tvla stop pannitanka...antha serial edhuku apuram supera erukum....edha hindila pathan but lanuage problem puriyala..edha telecast panna kandipa unga trp increase akum....so plz telecast kadhala kadhal serial(ISHQBAAZ)
oru valla nenga iru malarkal zee tv la podhuranala zee tamil la poiturukalam....erunthalum paravaeilla plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nangalavathu telecast pannunga
I am balaji

Oct 18, 2018

CID

Please re telecast my favourite CID show.
I am balaji

Oct 18, 2018

We need C I D show

Dear sir please telecast C I D show. I am one of the big fan of this show.i missing so much that show.this show gives more situations to apply our analytical skills and thinking ability to solve problems, in another way how can we overcome from that. please reconsider ur decision its my humble request.i hope u never cheat my wish....Thank u
A.Catherine

Oct 16, 2018

WE NEED TENALI RAMAN SHOW AGAIN!

We need Tenali Raman that's it.. I was literally shocked to know tht Tenali Raman show is stopped.
That was the best serial in Zee thamizh.
Pls do retelecast Tenali Raman.
The serial had an amazing flow and we all loved the show very much.
And this channel has gave disappointment to the viewers by stopping the telecast of the show Tenali Raman.
And we all loved this show very much..
We need the serial again at the same timing..
Accept our requests!

WE NEED TENALI RAMAN SHOW AGAIN!!!!!
Raja817

Oct 15, 2018

Pls telecast tenali Raman serial

Pls telecast Tenali Raman serial.
The best serial in ztamil is tenali raman.
If the serial is not telecasted we ask cable operator to rip your channal from TAC Tv and Dish channal.
F*****U
kamee

Oct 15, 2018

tenaliraman serial tamil

Thenali Raman serial was one of the good series in Zee Tamil channel. If you wish to remove any serial please remove that "IRU MALARGAL" in which the same story is running again and again in that serial,It is even boring to see there trailers...
As a kind request please start playing Thennali Raman again.
Sheepaulrich

Oct 14, 2018

Why did you stopped Thenali Raman Serial

Thenali Raman was one of the good series in Zee Tamil channel. To be very honest the only serial I would love to watch. If you wish to remove any serial please remove that "IRU MALARGAL" in which the same story is running again and again in that serial,It is even boring to see there trailers...
As a kind request please start playing Thennali Raman again.
Srividhya21

Oct 13, 2018

We need tenali raman serial

Please publish tenali raman serial
Srividhya21

Oct 13, 2018

Need tenali raman serial

Why are you not publishing thenali raman serial. Please publish it in tamil for this past one week it's not been telecast

Oct 9, 2018

Yaradi nee mohini

Marudhu nee aambalaya Da potta paiyyale oru pottachi ku Mama Vela pakura badu poyi podava kattiko Da potta

Oct 7, 2018

Yaradi nee mohini

Dai **** payyale idhu oru script nee yellam oru director , pichakara paradesi sori pudichavane unaku kushtam dhan varum Da panni mairu serial edukkuran kena punda

Oct 7, 2018

Yaradi nee mohini

Ada ******* paiyaley director ommala punda potta unaku sorana irukka illaya Da badu paiyya otha enna Da Da script idhu echa porikki kudu ketta naayi

Yaradi nee mohini

mavane echa naayee nee yellam oru director ah Da badu

Yaradi nee mohini

Hey Munda Swetha nee soru thaney thingura illa peeya, in moonjiya mirror la paarudi echa soru ,Thanda soru Chaitra Reddy (****** Reddy)korangu echa porikki Vella uluva

Yaradi nee mohini

Hey Munda Swetha nee soru thaney thingura illa peeya, in moonjiya mirror la paarudi echa soru ,Thanda soru Chaitra Reddy korangu
Devilguy

Zee tamil serials

Zee tamil serials are bull shits. They are spoiling our culture and belief. Also they spoiling children mind set.