zenith birla

Consumer complaints and reviews about zenith birla

Sep 23, 2016

Filing case against zenith birla for non payment of matured FDs

The CLB route is not working. Everyone is only complaining. Can we all get together and file case with SEBI and high court of Mumbai for cheating and fraud. Sahara chief is in jail for similar fraud and forced to do justice with investors. We should make same thing for Mr. Yash Birla and his associates. Please group together or these guys will only take advantage of our hard earned money.

Sep 23, 2016

Non-payment of matured zenith birla Fds

Last year zenith birla group of companies promised to pay principal amount followed by interest on small chunks starting March 2016. Has anyone received any payments for matured FDR?

Here are details of my FDR

FDR Details:
FDR No. 53132
FDR Amount: 100000 (One Lakh only)
FDR Open Date: 17/9/2010
FDR Maturity Date 16/9/2013
SUBHASH SHARAN

Oct 1, 2015

FD MATURITY AMOUNT NOT PAID

FD MATURITY AMOUNTof 37,875/- AGAINST FD NO. 0001243 which got matured in year 2014 in the name of SHEETAL SHRIVASTAVA has not been paid till date.
Please help me out.
aniroy4ever

Sep 22, 2015

Zenith Birla

I call to Mr. Ansar (09702020735). I think by mistake he received the phone and told me that Zenith Birla sacked him and many others. Only Mr. Vimal Dubey is there. He told the company is going through bad times and no assurance we would get our money back. Then I called to Mr. Vimal,(I don't know what hapopend that day) and he picked up the call as well. When I asked about my investment he said, no confirmation to get the money back and hung up.

Is there anyone can we contact for legal advice and file a joint petition? CLB route is not working it seems. We need to got united and file a case against Zenith Birla.

Also can anybody confirm whether Mr. Ansar is still with Zenith Birla?

You can contact me -- aniroy4ever@gmail.com
kalpana rohidas bhat

Aug 30, 2015

FD AMOUNT NOT RECD .ON MATURITY

OUR FDR NO.6368 DTD.10-02-2011 FOR Rs.10,000/- HAD MATURED ON 30-01-2014 AND IN SPITE OF REPEATED REMINDERS AND PROMISES BY CO. SPOKESPERSON WE NEITHER RECD FD AMOUNT NOR DUE INTEREST FROM 01-04-2012.
THE FD APPLICATION MADE IT CLEAR THAT IT WAS AGAINST PERSONAL GUARANTEE OF MR.YASH BIRLA.
SO WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS NOT ARRESTED AND STILL CONTINUES TO PARTY AND SQUANDERING FD HOLDERS MONEY.
-KALPANA R. BHAT, ROHIDAS N. BHAT. TEL:29270199, CELL : 9004841728 / 731. EMAIL: kalpanarbhat@gmail.com
DKA

May 28, 2015

Non Payment of FD + Interest

REPLY SOON
WHEN WE WILL GET OUR MONEY.
KINDLY CONTECT TO PM & FM FOR FD COMPLAIN.
ALL OF US SEND A COMPLAIN TO GOV OF INDIA FOR TAKE ACTION.
IF THERE IS ANY SOLUTION OR NEWS ABOUT.......

ZENITH BIRLA LTD.
ASIAN PAINT.
HELIOUS AND METHSONS TECHNOLOGI LTD.

KINDLY ADD ME IN WHATSUP GROUP OR CALL ME
MOBILE NO. - 09830108653
DEEPAK
njbhatia

Apr 14, 2015

Zenith Birla default in FD payment

we have 3 FD no 5123, 5126, 5086 totaling to Rs 1,05,000 of Zenith Birla which has matured on 07 September 2013.. We have not received our maturity amount nor the interest for the same.
Sarla Pamnani

Mar 3, 2015

Zenith Birla (India) Ltd. - Non receipt of Interest & Principal amount

We have following TWO FIXED DEPOSITS WITH Zenith Birla (India) Ltd & is facing problem in getting Interest against one & Principal amount against second:

1. FDR No. 52774 Dtd 20.09.2010 of Rs.1.00 Lac for 3 Yrs, Already matured on 25.08.2013

Recd interest for the period up to 25.08.2013 (Maturity date) only on 24.02.2014. Principal amount & interest for the period from 25.08.2013 to till date is still pending.

2. FDR No. 55283 Dtd 30.06.2012 of Rs. 1.00 Lac for 3 Years.. Maturing on 20.06.2015.A second FDR of Rs. 1.00 was made with the same corporate on 21/06/2012 for a period of three years.

-Interest payable half yearly i.e. 30th Sept & 31st March each year. Only two Dividend Warrants have been received so far (payable on 30/09/2012 & 31/03/2013).

Interest for the period from 01/04/2013 to till date (24 Months) is still pending.

In-spite of many Msg's to CLB/ROC/RD (Mumbai) and Company, No response.

Contacted several times Shri Vimal Dubey, Company Secretary (09702020726) & Shri Ansar (09702020735). Only giving assurance payment by next month.
vipul bhavsar

Feb 20, 2015

not paying fd amount after 2 years of maturity

Fd matured on 21 nov 2012
Not paying deposit amount of 25000

Fd matured on 14 oct 2013
Not paying deposit amount and interest total rs. 34470.

Many time talked with fd department
But they have only 1 answer
We will pay within 2 months.

If you have any suggestion
Plz send me on
V9825042048@yahoo.ca

Thx
Vipul
9825042048
kamalakar_s

Jan 23, 2015

Non receipt of F.d.Maturity amount

F.D.No.5344 with zenith Birla (India) matured on 26/09/13 amounting to Rs.1 Lakh. Company is not replying any letter nor any move to pay maturity amount.I am a Sr citizen & according to decision of Co.Law Board the co had to pay the amount before 21/04/14.But nothing has been done so far.can anybody suggest me to whom i should approach?.I have met Mr.Ansar concerned person from F.D.Dept 3 times but nothing has been come out.Can anybody give me mail address of CLB to lodge complaint?
Sahasrabudhe
Pune
kamalakar_ganesh_s@yahoo.co.in
23/01/15
aniroy4ever

Jan 11, 2015

Zenith Birla FD Nonn Payment Maturity

I have invested Rs. 70K in Zenith Birla in 2010 for three year FD which is matured on Sep'2013. But I have not received any amount or communication. I have gone through several post regarding the same. No one get their money. I wanted to know what are the legal steps has already been taken. Many filed with Company Law Board but any positive result? Can I join any group which is preparing to file Lawsuit by appointing Attorney? Please reply.
Alison

Dec 12, 2014

Non Payment of FD + Interest

I, hold FD No. 53238 for an amount of Rs 25,000, with Zenith Birla (India) Ltd. The same matured on 20th Oct, 2013. However despite several attempts to reach the Company, I have been unsuccessful. My husband also holds an FD - No, 53237 for an amount of Rs 20,000. This matured on the same date as mine.

We would appreciate if someone took cognitive action about ours and all the other complaints that the Company is receiving. Being small investors, these amounts mean a lot to us. The money was invested in good faith - we hope that the Company will not a turn deaf ear to our pleas.

Awaiting a positive reply,

Alison Rosario
98200 92275
mrigankadas

Nov 3, 2014

Non - receipt of interest & maturity amount for Fixed Deposit

Ref.: Zenith Birla (India) Ltd F.D. receipt no 0055384 for Rs. 2,00,000/- matured on 26.06.2013.

I have registered my complaint for non-receipt of payment towards the principal amount (INR 2,00,000/-) on maturity (26.06.2013) and the interest amount after maturity few time to the company & in July to Ministry of corporate affairs. So far there has been no response.

I am a Senior Citizen, aged 82 years, having tremendous health challenges. I was admitted twice in hospital twice in the mean time.and so in urgent need of funds for my treatment and livelihood.

I understand that I need to file a case against the company with Company Law Board.
So, I would request all those who are suffering, forwad me their email id & phone no's. By filing a case jointly it will be a stronger case & will help the company to liquidate at the earliest and we will get our money back.

Moni Mohan Das

email : mrigankadas@yahoo.co.in, das_mrinmoy2004@yahoo.co.in, moloydas2000@yahoo.co.in
M.K.Visweswara

Oct 29, 2014

Non receipt of Interest on FDR.

I am not receiving half yearly Interest cheques since more than 18 months against my FDR0055792 for Rs.50000/- I am a Senior citizen needing the money badly.
M.K.Visweswara
pdk55

Oct 8, 2014

Non Receipt of Prinipal and Interest on Maturity

I had taken fixed deposits with Zenith Birla which matured and I have still not received the amount on maturity. We innocent investors give our hard earned money when the company is in need and then they care less to return it on maturity. At least they should have the courtesy to inform the depositors regarding the status.

FDR 54778 taken on 12-03-2012 matured on 19-02-2014 for Rs.12388
FDR 54776 taken on 12-09-2011 matured on 08-08-2014 for Rs.13788
rajeshkapse

Sep 28, 2014

Non Payment of FD Money

Dear Sir / Madam,

My father invested INR 40,000 in Zenith Birla (India) Ltd., under cumulative interest scheme on 11th February 2010 and the same got matured on 10th February 2013 and his Fixed Deposit Receipt Number is 52037. He is Senior Citizen of 70 year old with multiple health issues and earning his living by driving a taxi. Recently he had to undergo cataract operation for both eyes and the expense of the operation and treatment was INR 63,000.

Our repeated attempts of getting in touch with your executives, which unfortunately felt on the deaf ears is as follows:

1. On 21st March 2013 spoke to Ms. Karishma Palejwala on +91-22-6793-3145 and Mr. Praful Shah of Adroit Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. Who looks into Zenith Birla Fixed Deposit
2. On 13th May 2013 again I called up Ms. Karishma Palejwala & Mr. Praful Shah and they asked me to wait for 2-3 weeks
3. On 14th June 2013 I spoke to Mr. Grivensh on +91-97020-20701 and he assured me that within 10 days only principle amount will be dispatched and interest will be dispatched after 6 months
4. On 27th June 2013 again spoke to Mr. Grivensh who requested me to wait for another 10-15 days
5. In July 2013 Mr. Grivensh told me that now this issue is handled by Mr. Bimal Dubey and Mr. Vinay Desai
6. My repeated attempts to call Mr. Bimal Dubey on +91-97020-20726 and Mr. Vinay Desai on +91-97020-20735 was a waste as they did not respond on the phone

My father is totally helpless and in need of my hard earned money as he has to take care of my mother who is immovable as she is suffering from severe Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Sir, I am writing this letter to you in total distress and helplessness hoping that my money will be disbursed as early as possible.

Thanking you in anticipation.

With regards,

Yours Truly,
Mr. Premkumar. D. Rai
PRACHI P

Sep 16, 2014

ZENITH BIRLA FDR

HI! My Mother in law has FDR numbering ############of ZENITH BIRLA amounting to Rs.30,000/- which has been matured on 3/08/2014. The amount of the FDR and Interest is not deposited in the Bank. We have trying to reach them through mails and phone calls but company is not responding. Please provide with the necessary guidelines.

Sep 1, 2014

Zenith Birla Non Receipt of FDR Maturity

My Zenith Birla Fixed Deposit Receipt No. 53132 matured on 16/9/2013. So far we have not received any Principal or maturity amount. Based on some articles, we also filed the complaint with MCA, for which we received acknowledgement. MCA sent the notice to Zenith Birla and copied it to us. But Zentih seems to be stubborn and not returning any money of investors.

Best way is to put Mr. Yash Birla behind bars and have him sale all his assets until he pays of all the investors and help stop malign name of business house Birla.
nikhilshah

Aug 27, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT AS WELL AS INTEREST

I HAVE FIXE DEPOSIT IN ZENITH BIRLA MATURED ON 26/7/13 AMT RS 40000 +40000 TILL TODAY 26/8/14 I HAVENT RECEIVED ANY MONEY FROM THERE NEITHER RECD LONG OVER DUE INTEREST CAN ANY BODY GIVE ME VIMAL DUBEYS NO
LET US UNITED & GO TO COMPANY & FIND THE SITUATION
kumargop

Jul 23, 2014

NON Receipt of FD maturity amount from ZENITH BIRLA (INDIA) LTD

I had invested INR 30000 in FD of Zenith Birla (India) Limited which matured on 06.12.2012. Till date I have not received the FD amount .FDR no 3528.
subhash chandra banerjee

Jul 7, 2014

non-receipt of halfyearly interest

I HAD INVESTED RS.1.05 LAKHS TO ZENITH BIRLA with option of 6-monthly interest pay-out.Since 30-09-2013 no interest amount was paid to me yet.INNUMERABLE letters,phone call has no effect to receive interest.I am afraid that my principle amount also will go down to drain.
I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO RETRIEVE THE INVESTED AMOUNT.WILL CLB COME OUT IN HELPING THIS unfortunate
senior citizen?
subhash chandra banerjee
FDR-7149
M. Sreehari

Jun 30, 2014

non-payment of principal andinterest

FDs made by me and my wife in Zenith Birla (India) matured on 26/11/2013. We sent the duly discharged FDRs (6020 & 6021) to the company well before due date. As per the advice of our broker we complained to CLB, Mumbai in March 2014 by sending Form 4 with requisite DDs. I have sent an e-mail to ROC too. However to this day we have not received the money due to us. It is unfortunate that a Birla company treats senior citizens like us too like this.
RUPALI KAPADIA

Jun 24, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF INTEREST

I AM HOLDING F.D. OF ZENITH BIRLA LTD F.D. NO:52436 WHICH IS DUE ON 09.06.2013. THE COMPANY IS NOT PAYING INTEREST ON FIXED DEPOSIT WHEN SPOKE WITH MR. VINAY DESAI IN APRIL WHEN PRINCIPAL AMOUNT HAS BEEN PAID HE TOLD TO PAY INTEREST BY A WEEKS TIME RS.7576/- INTEREST AMOUNT IS NOT BIG AMOUNT FOR THE REPUTED COMPANY BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY DO NOT HAVE FUND. NOW THEY ARE NOT TAKING CALL ON LAND LINE. WHEN YOU CALL UP OPERATER IS OUT RIGHT REFUSE TO TRANSFER THE CALL AND GIVE THEIR PERSONAL MOBILE NO TO TRY WHY SHOULD WE CALL UP TO THEM ON THEIR PERSONAL MOBILE .AGAIN THEY HAS NOT BEEN PICKED UP BY THEM.
BUT WHY SHOULD WE CALL UP ON THERE CELL PHONE FOR OUR INVESTMENT WITH CO.
PLEASE ANSWER REQUIRED FOR NOT ATTANDING CALL ON MTNL LANDLINE AND NOT REFUNDING SUCH A SMALL INTEREST AMOUNT.
Deepamankad

Jun 20, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT OF FD WITH ZENITH BIRLA

My name is Mr. Lalit D. Vachhrajani. I live in Baroda. I have not got my fd money after surrendering the same to Zenith Birla.. I am in dire need of money. The details are given below. Please let me know when will I get my money.

1) L.D. Vachhrajani FD No. 6465 matured on 18/2/ 2014 amt. Rs.15000/-

LALIT VACCHRAJANI
Mobile No.of Mumbai 09833111900
hsrinivas

May 26, 2014

non receipt of FD principal amount

There are two FD's in the name of my Wife and my son amount to Rs. 55000/- date of maturity is 21/11/2012, till not I have not received the amount, ever after regular phone calls, complaints, nobody co-operating from the FD department , and not picking up the phone .
Kindly help
H.Srinivas

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...